Sun & Moon : nct mafia au

By TinyTrack127u

BIG WARNING! MENTIONING OF: ASULT, BLOOD, INAPPROPRIATE STUFF... Mafia AU Main Ship: Markhyuck Side Ship: Nor... More

♠️Characters♠️
♦️Chapter 1♦️
♦️Chapter 2♦️
♦️Chapter 3♦️
♦️Chapter 5♦️
♦️Chapter 6♦️
♦️Chapter 7♦️
♦️Chapter 8♦️
♦️Chapter 9♦️
♦️Chapter 10♦️
♦️Chapter 11♦️
♦️Chapter 12♦️
♦️Chapter 13♦️
♦️Chapter 14♦️
♦️Chapter 15♦️
♦️Chapter 16♦️
♦️Chapter 17♦️
♦️Chapter 18!♦️
♦️Chapter 19♦️
♦️Chapter 20!♦️
♦️Chapter 21♦️
♦️Chapter 22♦️
♦️Chapter 23♦️
♦️Chapter 24!♦️
♦️Chapter 25♦️
♦️Chapter 26♦️
♦️Chapter 27♦️
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31!♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35!♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39!♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49!♣

♦️Chapter 4♦️

1.3K 46 33
By TinyTrack127u

"I can hear it callin' loving the way you wanna talk~" 

Ten sang, his fingers sensually touching the ice-cold metal pole, gaining the attention of the people in the room with his entrancing vocals.

Apart from Mark who just thought of the place as some stupid place his friends decided to force him to. He scrolled on his phone sipping on his glass of strong alcohol, hearing how Jeno and Jaemin dirty talked how hard Renjun was going to be fucked.

That was till a voice made Mark catch his attention.

Looking at the dancer who was singing, he realised it was one he wasn't familiar with.

Tanned skinned, plump lips and ass squeezed tight in those bottom shorts, his face dripping with sweat, making him so fuckable. Mark stopped his thoughts before they drove him insane. 

"What the fuck. Mark!" He screamed to himself but not realising he said it out loud making Jeno and Jaemin look at him with concern. 

"Hey, you okay Mark..." Jaemin asked wiping away the drool he had created by looking at Renjun.

"Bloody hell Jaemin, control yourself! Are you desperate for him?" Jeno said laughing at the boy slapping his hand directly on Jaemin's crotch making the yelp from the sudden touch. 

"Not my fault he is so tempting. Have you seen him!" Jaemin whined Mark rolled his eyes before looking back at the dancer. 

He looked at him closely, questioning why he looked so familiar as his body slid across the metal pole. 

"I just wanna have you here, yeah!" 

Donghyuck saw as he sang that lyric, the person next to Jeno and Jaemin making eye contact. His heart fluttered as he realised who it was internally screaming from the truth. 

It was Mark Lee, sitting in the corner of darkness taking small sips of his drink as he watched Donghyuck. He watched as Mark choked on his drink before looking at Jaemin and Jeno in shock.

Donghyuck malfunctioned after seeing that, so bad that it was to the point after the curtains went down, he had to be tapped on the shoulder to move from his position on the pole.

"Shit sorry Renjun," Donghyuck worried as he rushed off the stage after Renjun told him it was over. 

"Mark was there..." Donghyuck whispered as he held on to his chest making Renjun pat his back. 

"And he was staring at you, like a lot." Renjun laughed knowing Donghyuck would have some confidence from that.

"Obviously he did!" He said flicking his invisible hair ignoring how his heart was beating so loud that he could hear the beat in his ears. 

"Hyuck, your solo is needed to fill in!" Doyoung said interrupting the boy's thoughts as he nodded. 

"Wait why so urgently?" He questioned knowing Jungwoo was supposed to go next. 

Doyoung rolled his eyes annoyed at the question as time was ticking and how pissed he was because of Jungwoo.

"Jungwoo dropped out just now. Lucas took him somewhere saying for you to cover. I don't know why you specifically, but that's not my business."

Donghyuck sighed, he loved the stage so it didn't annoy him, he wanted to rest but was then reminded by his thoughts...

Mark was there.

"Fine, I'll go-"

"Great now go on!" Doyoung said pushing Donghyuck as he smiled widely. 

He was going to see Mark again and that was all he needed to go on. He waved at Renjun before in his black heals, he made his way to the pole, the clacks echoing as the crowd went silent. 

He felt the confidence rise until he heard the song his eyes meeting with Mark's. A soft melody song that made him think of Mark every time he listened to that song. 

He didn't know why. It was just a song about love, like every song that would be danced to. 

"Stop losing concentration, you've listened to this enough to know what to do!" Donghyuck said to himself before he started to slide around the pole.

His thoughts could only think of Mark and were filled with questions.

Was Mark watching him?

Does Mark like what he was doing?

What if Mark found out who he was?

Would he be disgusted?

"Your lips making everything strange Your lips in the mirrors are all real"

Mark watched distraught. Somehow Donghyuck was so talented, he just knows how to attract an audience. It was easy to read from his facials, that he loves the song. 

"Jeno, Jaemin. I'm going to Taeyong." Mark announced as he downed the rest of the burning liquid and placed the glass down.

The boys nodded; both were also shocked by Donghyuck's performance but knew he wasn't better than someone that caught their eyes but he did have some talent.

Donghyuck saw Mark leave. He felt his chest tense a bit but brushed it off. The song was near the end and he couldn't wait to get off as he was exhausted.

"What a day." he thought to himself before hearing the cheers as he got off and left to change.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

"What do you want Mark?" Taeyong asked as Jaehyun sucked on his neck, showering him with compliments on his performance. 

"What is Donghyuck doing here? I'm sure you must know." Mark glared seeing as Jaehyun stopped his business so Taeyong could speak , knowing Taeyong was sad when he stopped.

"I can't tell you that. I have to keep people's privacies especially since they are not part of NCT," Mark groaned seeing as Taeyong rolled his eyes. 

"Well, he's a threat." Mark deadpanned getting straight to the point. 

"Sure, he is, I wouldn't be surprised." Taeyong chuckled knowing how Mark hates Donghyuck's guts.

"Look I don't care at this point. I have a bad feeling about him. Got that!" Mark snarled at his brother who widened his eyes.

"Since when did you have that? Wait is this why you beat him up a lot?" Taeyong was shocked at how Mark was thinking for someone he actually hates.

"If anything it could be Mark's love language," Jaehyun mocked making Mark pissed.

"What bravery to say that Mr Jung." Taeyong gasped, leaning onto Jaehyun's lips that were hovering over his. 

"How nice of you Mr Lee to compliment ~"

 And that was when Mark took the chance to leave the couple in their own world. The two were probably going to make out, eating each other's faces.

Getting out of there before the two were dying in each other's arms would be best. While leaving he quickly saw the dressing room door for performers a specific one catching his eyes.

He smirked to himself pushing the door open feeling the cold aircon that was working hit his face instantly.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Donghyuck heard the door open thinking it was Renjun, but it most likely wasn't since he was performing and he knew that as he saw him leave.

He looked at the time seeing how it was almost 12 and he had to be back home by 1, he had plenty of time to change his clothes and take his make-up off and leave.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here." 

Donghyuck heard from behind him already knowing who it was. Mark Lee. 

"Mark Lee, what a pleasure to see you here?" Donghyuck said with confidence making Mark shocked instantly at the new persona.

After seeing Mark cocking his eyebrow, Donghyuck instantly gulped regretting the confidence he put into his voice, knowing he was going to die. He watched as Mark's face went into a smirk the closer he got to him. 

"I'm quite surprised, it was you, the secret Ace of this place, how is it every time I come here you're coincidentally not," He asked holding Donghyuck's chin and shaking it a bit. 

Donghyuck expected a punch closing his eyes as he felt Mark's grip tighten on his chin. Instead, Mark paused advancing Donghyuck so their bodies were just inches away from touching. 

"What are you doing here?" Mark questioned Donghyuck as he whispered into the boy's ear quietly knowing the boy was shivering in fright when he did that.

He waited a bit for the younger to speak realising he probably scared the shit out of the boy when doing that.

"Answer me when I ask a question!" Mark lowered his voice so it was raspy and enough to wake Donghyuck's senses. 

"Well, o-obviously I work h-here. Got a problem with that?" Donghyuck asked cocking his eyebrow back, holding the urge to scream from Mark's tone.

"Think you can fight back now?" Mark smirked wider approaching Donghyuck, cornering him into the wall so their bodies were touching each other tightly and face close, inches away from lips touching.

Mark's breath just hovered over Donghyuck's neck. The warm breath made his heart skip beats. 

"Keep up the work Haechan, you're very pleasing for the eyes to watch. You look better this way," Mark whispered knowing it was confuse Donghyuck with what he said.

He then closed the gap between him and the boy's lips with a soft kiss before letting go instantly realising his drink was drugged a little by Jeno and Jaemin who tried to get him laid.   

Donghyuck was in shock as Mark took a step back and looked extremely distraught. 

"For get this ever happened... Unless you want more," Mark warned as he left smirking a little at Donghyuck's flustered reaction. 

Did Mark just kiss him? His face flushed as he slapped his cheeks realising that he shouldn't have just let that slid. It was so random and out of line for Mark to do that. 

"What is wrong with me, I don't like Mark!" He screeched as he hushed out of the dressing room to see Mark had vanished.

 He wanted to scold the other knowing he would have the courage compared to himself at school so then was the best time to confront Mark but that failed. 

In defeat he changed from his performance to comfy clothes. He quickly looked at the time and realised he was going to be late back home, and being late was the last thing he wanted to be. He was already exhausted and the last thing he wanted was his parents yelling at him.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Mark being impulsive! Woah! I'm shocked! 

Tiny Out ~ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 7K 52
*Mafia au/ Gang au-: Mark scoffed and said, "Touch her and I won't hesitate to become your grim reaper," venom dripping from his tone. - Mature langu...
71.6K 2.8K 44
{A Markhyuck Fanfiction} 『Started~July 19th 2019』 『Ended~August 27th 2019』 When Haechan faces some issues that not only scare him, but the other mem...
9.9K 334 15
*𝑆𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝑊𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝐵𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒* 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 comes back to find his friends are a mess 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏 ignore each other 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒌...
202K 2.8K 23
~ bxb oneshots of NCT (mainly smut) ~ I mainly do the ships I ship but I take requests ~ Just for fun Warning: offensive topics may be mentioned Hope...