He Lied | Harry Styles

By Young_Directioners

"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We we... More

ii.
00.
01. Merill
02. Merill
03. Merill
04. Merill
05. Ian
06. Harry
07. Harry
08. Merill
09. Ian
10. Merill
11. Ian
12. Ian
13. Merill
14. Merill
15. Merill
16. Ian
17. Ian
18. Merill
19.
20. Liam
21. Harry
22. Merill
23. Merill
24. Ian
25. Harry
26. Ian
27. Harry
28. Harry
29. Merill
30. Merill
31. Harry
32. Harry
33. Merill
34. Merill
35. Merill
36. Edmund
38. Edmund
39. Harry
40. Merill
41. Ian
42. Merill
xliii. Her
xliv. Him
xlv.
He Lied's Acknowledgements

i.

21.8K 247 20
By Young_Directioners

He Lied | Harry Styles

"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning."

We were ruined after I left her alone. She was clueless that I needed to leave for my ownself and for my own dream. I was selfish. I made a promise of a future with her filled with happiness but ended up breaking it. She shed a lot of tears because of me, and I know I shouldn't have done it. I'm a fool to hurt a girl who deserves something better.

He ruined everything after leaving without saying good bye. He left me with piles of problems and responsibilities that I couldn't even manage on my own. It was like he doesn't care, he doesn't care at all. It was a stupid decision to fall in love to those mesmerizing pair of eyes. I experienced couple of melancholy nights because of him, but I know he wasn't worth it. How can I even trust him again if He Lied?

Characters that aren't part of One Direction and the events inside the story are fictional. Please do not copy. Thank you.

©2012 Young_Directioners, Philippines

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...
112K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
10.8K 153 20
"Nicole, baby, happy birthday!" It was Ash. He strode right up to me, and planted a huge kiss on my lips. He let me go. I looked at Niall, and he qu...
12.1K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...