Want

By whorefortheitalian1

BOOK #1 *can be read as a standalone* ------- π•Žπ”Έβ„•π•‹ πšŸπšŽπš›πš‹ 𝔻𝔼𝔽𝕀ℕ𝕀𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ: 𝚝𝚘 πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 𝚍�... More

Author's Note
Characters/aesthetics
Chapter 1 - New Beginning
Chapter 2 - Italy...
Chapter 4 - Mia Figlia
Chapter 5 - DNA test
Chapter 6 - 'Holy mother of fuck ducks'
Chapter 7 - Family
Chapter 8 - Memories
A/N
Chapter 9 - Barbie
Chapter 10 - Touch
Chapter 11 - Shopping
Chapter 12 - They're back
Chapter 13 - Mother
Chapter 14 - Gym Session
Chapter 15 - First Mission?
Chapter 16 - Luke and Julia
Chapter 17 - Fresh Air
Chapter 18 - Spanish Mafia
Chapter 19 - The roof
Chapter 20 - Beach Bitches
Chapter 21 - Brittany not so Spears
Chapter 22 - Spin the Bottle
Chapter 23 - Under Attack
Chapter 24 - A Dumb Blonde to Rescue
Chapter 25 - My Best Friends
Chapter 26 - A Ball?
Chapter 27 - Deja Vu
Chapter 28 - Mistake
Chapter 29 - French clubs
Chapter 30 - dressless, shoeless, dateless
Chapter 31 - Personal
Chapter 32 - Paix d'une querelle: PART 1

Chapter 3 - Sexy mob men?

8.4K 185 140
By whorefortheitalian1

I am on a roll at the moment. I'm literally updating every day. proud moment right there.

alsooo cuz TikTok is being fucking annoying I'm temporarily blocked from posting so go check out my backup ACC: whorefortheitalian1

(I posted a TikTok there earlier so go like it <3)

Anyways, on with the chapter...

Enjoy bitches xo

A little wink goes a long way...

Camilla just got us into the club simply with a wink. We had no ID so Camilla did what she does best.

She flirted.

This girl's future husband is going to have to keep on her leash just by the way she acts around men.

We walked side by side into the club. It was a nice club I must say. There was a dance floor in the middle of the room with a bar on our right and what I assume is a private VIP lounge on our left.

I was pulled out of my trance suddenly being dragged to the bar.

"Two tequila shots please sir," Camilla said with a smirk to the bartender.

"Slut." I whispered downing my shot.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Cami rolling her eyes at my comment, I laughed it off then quickly stole the sluts shot, shooting it down my throat before she could stop me. I gave her a wink when I saw her sending daggers my way with her eyes. I smiled innocently and walked off to the dance floor.

---

It had been about an hour of Camilla and I just messing around with each other and dancing on the dance floor. It was safe to say Camilla was almost blackout drunk. I however don't get that drunk easily anymore. I guess my past has caught up to me.

I left Cami on the dance floor and it wasn't too long after when she found a new toy to play with.

She is going to be breaking hearts tonight.

I chuckled at my own thought and ordered another drink.

As I was waiting for my drink to be ready, from the corner of my eye, I saw two men in all black suits looking directly my way while whispering to each other. I observed them for about five minutes watching their every move. Something about them just didn't sit right with me. 

One of the men nodded at the other agreeing with whatever was being said, which made me curious. One of them made eye contact with me and I quickly jerked my head away hoping that I wasn't caught. I looked over at them once more to see them walking towards a door at the back of the club.

I always had a habit of sticking my nose in places where I shouldn't. So, I did the thing that gets me into trouble each time.

I followed them.

I quickly checked on Camilla to make she was fine without me. By scene in front of me i would say she had it under control.

I turned in the opposite direction of the dance floor and started walking towards the same back door.

The door led to some alleyway out the back of the club. It was almost midnight so it was dark outside making me uneasy. I gripped the gun that was strapped in between my thighs just for emergencies.

I always have a gun on me. I couldn't go anywhere without it. If I didn't have it on me I would have a full-on anxiety attack. The thought of or even being unprotected is the only thing that scares me in this world. I have experienced way too many situations where I was unprotected in so many ways. Now because of that I now have stupid fucking PTSD and the doctors that diagnosed me were actually the ones that recommended me to keep a gun on me. Which of course I find hilarious because aren't they supposed to be against that shit.

I shake the thoughts out of my head and focus on the alleyway in front of me. I walked as quietly as I could trying my best to not make a sound.

I heard faint yelling in the distance which only made me more curious.

Oh Natalia you stupid bitch, curiosity killed the cat. YOUR GONNA GET FUCKING KILLED.

What the fuck. Who are you?

I'm your sub-conscience dumbass.

Hey, don't dumbass me. If you're my sub-conscience, where have you been all my life, hm?

Hiding because your life is fucking messed up but I don't want to die so, turn your fat ass back around and go get drunk where it. is. safe. INSIDE the club.

I know right my ass is amazing.

What, no. Well yes, it is amazing, BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT.

Whatever I have nothing to lose.

Excuse m-

That bitch was annoying. Even more annoying than Camilla and that is saying something.

So, I cut whatever the fuck that was off and continued walking down the alleyway following the voices.

I eventually got to the corner where the voices were coming from. I peaked my head around and what I saw made me freeze.

The two men from earlier were on their knees and were being held at gunpoint by three other men standing above them.

The one in the middle caught my attention first. He was the taller one out of the other two. This man was obviously one of God's favourites. Although it was dark I could still make out all of his features. He had a suit on just like the rest of them. It fitted him so nicely you could see his defined muscles poking through. His jawline was so sharp it could probably cut me, He had light, piercing, silver eyes that stood out the most and his hair was all messed up from being raked through with his hand. I couldn't tell the colour of his hair but it was definitely either a dark brown or even black.

The guy that stood on the right of him caught my attention next and that is what caused me to freeze.

He looked exactly like me.

He had my dark, curly brown hair. His eyes were as dark and almost as black as mine. Our face shape and nose were exactly the same. We were almost identical. This man was also built well with his muscles peaking through his suit.

My gaze shifted from my male doppelganger to the man on the far left. He was completely different to the other two men.

He had dirty blonde hair, deep green eyes. His aura was also completely different to the other two. His was more relaxed and chilled but was still closed off in a way. All three of them gave off this dangerous, cold vibe that sent chills down my back.

By the time I was finishing examining the scene in front of me I heard my name being called.

"NATALIA!" It was Camilla. Fuck. "BITCH WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? UGH, MY BOY TOY LEFT ME AND NOW I'M BORED." I made a note mentally to kill this bitch later. I quickly turned back around the corner with my back flat against the wall.

The men had obviously heard yelling of my best friend as I heard heavy footsteps walking closer to the spot I was standing in. I grabbed my gun and brought it out in front of me.

As I was turning around ready to shoot whoever was coming towards I bumped into a hard wall.

"fuck." I whispered trying to steady myself and refocus my eyesight.

By the time I had steadied myself, looked up and was prepared to put up a fight against these men everything went black.

The last thing I remember was seeing a certain pair of silver eyes piercing straight into my dull ones.

----------------------------

Woah, dude. crazyyyyy.... HA, I left y'all on a cliffhanger 🤭 SORRY NOT SORRY.

Well, I hoped you enjoyed that chapter. everything is slowly com- uh getting together. but now I have some bad news well not for me but for you guys...

I'm going away for a week in about a day so I won't be able to update for a while but when I get back I have three days before I have to leave again. Ya girl is going to the Maldives ;)). But in that three days, I will try and update as much as I can. I will also try and get in two chapters tomorrow for you guys. well, today cuz it's currently 1 am again where I am.

Anyways thank you guys for reading! I really appreciate it and just know you are AMAZING! love ya.

-lils xo

NOT EDITED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 6.8K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
642K 12.8K 46
18+ "Antonio"I gasped as he gripped my throat harder making me moan.He backed me into the walls and started to slowly lean in a claimed my lips in a...
2.2M 82.5K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
2M 68.4K 39
**PREVIOUSLY TITLED MINIERA** THIS BOOK IS BEING EDITED HERE AND THERE. THIS WAS COMPLETED AROUND 3 YEARS AGO. Xo **THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK IN A STAND...