the secret of Stiles

By MCF135

what if Stiles , the weak humain of the pack was in reality not so humain ? everyone in the pack always put S... More

the trick
a night in the woods
a night in the woods ( Derek view )
a new creature
it's a...what ?
what do you want !
what do you want ! ( Derek view )
this can't be possible...right ?
this can't be possible...right ? ( Stiles view )
a night to find answers
a night to find answers ( pt2 )
a night to find answers ( pt 2 )( Derek view )
a day in hell
a day in hell ( pt2 )
a day in hell ( pt2 ) (Derek view )
are you ok ?
are you ok ( Derek view )
who are you !?
what am I going to do ?!
we finally found you
it's your choice
what a long day...
what happened here ?
memory of the past
get out Scott !!!
you're...HERE !
that's weird , you're weird !
why is it so...cold ?
He knows !
go on expose my life...bit-
oh...well that's new
! important !
you aren't telling me everything !
I'm sorry...whAT !
your questions are stupid !
you're in my head
Scott what do you do !?
Scott you're crazy !
something to tell me uh ?
you can trust me
I'll Kill Him
I've Been Waiting To Do This!
What Is Going On !?
Hospital
A/n !

Derek ?

4.9K 143 7
By MCF135

                           -Stiles-

I kept running and running but Allison just...disappeared ! She was nowhere to be seen and I seriously started panicking , what if some psycho kidnapped her ? I wouldn't have lost her if Erica didn't show up ! It seemed like admiting Scott threat triggered something inside her , I really want to understand why...then , maybe I could help her...

At this point I wasn't even near the school and I still couldn't find her . I tried to track her smell but it was covered by so many others , because of this stupid winter and my powers growing I was smelling to much at the same time . It was impossible for me to track one distinct smell . I tried calling her name , and her phone , but she didn't respond . I tried everything but , nothing ! I then realized that I can't find her on my own , and that I needed help , strangely the first person that cale in my mind was Derek and before I even knew it I was dialing his number .

De:What do you want Stiles , I'm busy .

St:Yeah I know , but-

De:Why are you out of breath ? Did you run ? Why were you running ? Is someone chasing you !? Is it Scott ?!

St:Geez ! Calm down sourwolf , I'm not chased by anyone or anything , I mean yes I'm hunt down , but that started wayyyyy back , the minute I was born actually . Here's what I wanted to say but for obvious reasons I couldn't . It's just that...I kinda made Allison upset , and , she ran off . I can't find her anywhere and my dad will destroy me if I miss any classes . I can't left Allison alone tho...

De:So you want me to what ? Look for her while you go to class ?-

St:Not exactly...

De:Then what ?

St:I still got some time on my lunch break so we can look around together .

De:Together...

St:Uhmmm...yeah , why not ?

De:Oh...nothing .

St:Ok well , I sent you my location , I'll be waiting until you come .

De:See you later...

St:O-ok ? And just like that he hangs up .

Derek was weird on the on phone...maybe I'm just imagining things . After , maybe x five minutes I heard sticks break behind me , I acted as if I didn't heard any of it and patiently waited to act up the " oh my gosh , Derek ! You scared me " and sure enough , after a while I felt a hand on my shoulder , I rolled my eyes before jumping and turning around with a frighten face before turning it into a frown and I gave him my best " annoyed huff "

St:Derek ! You scared me half to death !? I laugh inside , yeah he suuuuuure did . And what took you so long , you're a werewolf !

De:Yeah , a werewolf not some kind of fucking fairy . I can't just pop up anywhere I want to go within seconds .

St:Is that sarcasm that I see ? Is the end of the world coming ! A sarcastic Derek , right here , in front of my eyes !

De:Oh shut up .

St:Yeah , yeah , whatever . Just do your little werewolf , not fairy , things and find my best friend .

De:I can't magically locate her you know ?

St:I'm aware thanks . I said sternly , use your smell or some shit werewolf are good at .

De:My...my smell ? No...I , can't do that . I can use my sight , my ears but the smell is out of the deal , he responded with no hints of joke in his voice

St:Why...? What's wrong with your nose ? I asked worried for now both Allison and him

De:Just caught a cold , you know , winter's coming-

St:Cut the bullshit . Oh come on ! Don't look at me like that Derek , I know that I'm not the most brilliant person but seriously . A werewolf catching a cold . Is that supposed to be a really bad joke ?

______________________________________

                            -Derek-

I was training when my phone rang ,I go to pick it up and look at the contact  to see who's calling me and saw that it's Stiles ! What does he want ? I finally feel better , I swear that if he does anything stupid and bring me back to that stage of...yeah , yeah Derek we all know what you're talking about no need for a drawing . Shut up ! Geez , calm down ! And-What ! I think you should respond before it stops ringing . Oh shit ! I quickly pick up and bring the phone to my ear . You're welcome~~~

De:What do you want Stiles , I'm busy .

St:Yeah I know , but-he started , wait...is he panting ? What the hell did he do this time ! And the worst part ? I can't help but get worried for him .

De:Why are you out of breath ? Did you run ? Why were you running ? Is someone chasing you !? Is it Scott ?!

St:Geez ! Calm down sourwolf , I'm not chased by anyone or anything . It's just that...I kinda made Allison upset , and , she ran off . I can't find her anywhere and my dad will destroy me if I miss any classes . I can't left Allison alone tho...he whispered the last part

I can hear that he's conflicted and even tho I find it really unfair that Allison get so much place in my mate's heart I can't leave him worried like that all day...did you just call Stiles " my mate " ? Yes , I did . So you finally stopped denying it ! No...I know that's never going to happen between us seeing what he thinks about the role of a Luna , so I have no reason of being scared of what could happen if I accept it . I......yeah , you should also start to get this into your head .

De:So you want me to what ? Look for her while you go to class ?-

St:Not exactly...

De:Then what ?

St:I still got some time on my lunch break so we can look around together .

De:Together... I repeated

I have nothing against that , I'll have a chance to see him , the only problem is that I can't get near him at the point of smelling him or I'll go crazy .

St:Uhmmm...yeah , why not ? He asked obviously cluless about the whole situation

De:Oh...nothing . I tried to sound as calm as possible so he wouldn't suspect anything

St:Ok well , I sent you my location , I'll be waiting until you come .

De:See you later...

St:O-ok ?

I have to be really careful there , even the smallest breath of his scent and it's game over . I open the message that Stiles sent me and memorized his current location . I make a quick run and soon enough I see him , well more like his back . He was wearing his usual t-shirt , shirt outfit . If only I could stare at him like that for hours...such a beautiful view isn't it ? Yeah...finally something we agree on I guess . We could wake up next to this view every morning , don't you want this ? Of course I want it...I want him...but not if he's not fully consent .

And with this I finally stopped looking , went ahead and placed my hand on his shoulder . He jumped away from me with a scared look that almost immediately turned into an angry frown

St:Derek ! You scared me half to death !? And what took you so long , you're a werewolf !

De:Yeah , a werewolf not some kind of fucking fairy . I can't just pop up anywhere I want to go within seconds .

St:Is that sarcasm that I see ? Is the end of the world coming ! A sarcastic Derek , right here , in front of my eyes !

De:Oh shut up .

St:Yeah , yeah , whatever . Just do your little werewolf , not fairy , things and find my best friend .

De:I can't magically locate her you know ?

St:I'm aware thanks . Use your smell or some shit werewolf are good at .

De:My...my smell ? No...I , can't do that . I can use my sight , my ears but the smell is out of the deal , I responded my voice clearly full of worry

St:Why...? What's wrong with your nose ? Amazing , Stiles and his questions ! What am I suppose to say ?

De:Just caught a cold , you know , winter's coming-

St:Cut the bullshit . I looked at him dumbfounded , I didn't think he'll just call me out on my lie , like this . Oh come on ! Don't look at me like that Derek , I know that I'm not the most brilliant person but seriously . A werewolf catching a cold . Is that supposed to be a really bad joke ?

De:Look I can't use it ! Ok...

St:No , it's not " ok " you better give me an explanation now .

De:It's for personal reasons , if I don't want to tell you I won't so stop acting like Scott . I said with a harsh voice

St:...

The second the words left my mouth I realized my mistake . I looked in his eyes and he was clearly shattered by my comment . Even worst sign of his emotions , he didn't came back with one of his sarcastic remarks...I wanted to apologize , I really did , but this stupid pride isn't letting me do it .

St:...excuse me for getting worried about you and Allison !...

De:Oh ! Can't you leave your little girlfriend breath for 5 minute !?

St:My what ?

De:Your girlfriend ! Allison .

St:Derek...you know that I'm gay right ?

De:...

Did...did he just say what I heard him say...?HE'S GAY !!!! YES ! WE HAVE A CHANCE WITH HIM !?

De:But then...wait...then you're not with Allison ? I thought-

St:I know that everyone think that we're together but that's not the case !

De:...

St:...

An awkward silence took place between us , what am I suppose to respond to this ? He just came out to me...

De:So...gay uh ?

St:Yeah...well I'm bisexual actually but I prefer boys I think...I'm not quite sure yet . Got...got a problem with it ? He asked sadness clearly showing in his voice

How could he thinks such a thing ! I may not be the kindest person of the pack but I would never judge anyone for who they are , or , who they like .

De:What kind of person do you take me for ? I'm not a complete asshole you know...

St:You act like one sometime , he said laughing with his joyful voice

De:I would never judge anyone for that .

He turned to see me , and looked at me directly in the eyes

St:Glad to hear this , he gave me a big grin

That's only now that I saw the tears running down his face , glowing under the soft sun light . I let my guard down for a second and next thing I know Stiles was in my arm ! Ah~what would you do without me ?...thanks...sorry what was that ? Don't push it !

_______________________________________

Hey guys , here's the chapter of the week , I hope you enjoyed it ! I really want to thank all of you for the huge support I'm getting ❤️ you guys are the best , now all that's left to say is...bye and see you in the next chapter !!!!! Bye ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 507 14
The nogitsune may be gone but what if he had left something behind in Stiles, something dark and evil that only Stiles knew about. Stiles tried to hi...
96.6K 2.7K 25
**CONTAINS TEEN WOLF SPOILERS** Stiles Stilinski has been through thick and thin; he's died once, came back to life once, and survived many threats t...
2.2K 134 13
It has been two months since Trish Roberts was pulled back into the world she thought she left behind. With the Alpha dead, her younger sister aware...
135K 7.6K 53
It's been three months since Derek left Beacon Hills. He didn't say bye to anyone. He left his pack without an alpha. Then all of a sudden he's back...