Hungry eyes ยป vhope [FF]

By wangzico

โ ๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ˆ... More

intro.
vibes.
one.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
special chapter - yoonmin.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.

two.

273 28 38
By wangzico

His eyes meet the eyes of the talented dancer.

For a second Little is mesmerized, he somehow got lost in the dark, almost black eyes of the dancer.
Even when the male broke the eye contact, Little still couldn't look away, the new man looks out of this world, his style, his appearance everything seems out of this world - Little's world.

„Thank you Namjoon for the offer, it would be a big help if I could rent your apartment for a while." the dancer now says, facing the taller male.

„Of course, Jung." Namjoon flashes him a big smile, before shaking hands with the man. He's wearing a light blue loose jeans and a white shirt tucked in his jeans, silver jewelry hanging around his neck, his black hair sitting almost perfect on his head. He looked fashionable and stunning in Little's eyes.

„Then I will get my stuff." the new man says before flashing a charming smile at the other males in the room and leaving the small building.

Taehyung's eyes follow him till he was out of his sight.

„Glad you came Little." Joon's voice interrupts Little's thought as he finally looks to his friend.

„Oh- yeah I wanted to clear my head from all the studying." Taehyung answers, making Joon nod in response.

„If you want to calm down we can play chess anytime." the older responds, earning a soft smile and nod from his friend. Before they could continue their talk, the door right behind Little opens, a familiar short male entering the room.

As soon as he recognizes Taehyung, a teasingly smile appears on his plump lips, „Oh my God, isn't that our handsome Little?"

The next second Taehyung feels an arm around his shoulder pulling him close to the sweaty and dirty boy. Little scrunches his nose, not liking the thought of getting his light colored cloths dirty.

„Hello JM." he simply says pressing his lips together. He looks at the male next to him for a second, his hair bright red, a pretty strange hair color in Little's eyes. But Jimin loves to experiment with his hair color and styles.

„Woah you are getting more handsome every time you come by." Jimin says, a big grin on his lips, „and somehow taller!"

The other's start laughing at Jimin's comment, JM himself not being the tallest guy, looked like the ‚little' one next to Taehyung.

Jungkook and Jimin have known Taehyung since 7th grade when the twins moved to town. They went to the same school like Taehyung, always teasing him when they got the chance too. But they never meant to be mean. They love to tease others, just for the fun of it but not to hurt them. It's some strange way to show that they like someone. But somehow it didn't work quite well with Little.

Especially Jimin always tried his best to befriend with Taehyung but he figured out the other maybe doesn't like people like him, so he loves to tease him even more. Being the first openly gay person in the neighborhood, Jimin sometimes takes his tease and jokes on this level, trying to seduce Little from time to time - but just teasingly.

„We should finally change that nickname of yours.", JM adds, his arm still around the other male, pulling him even closer.

No one responds to his suggestion, all of them knowing this nickname will stick to Little for the rest of his life.

Little finally manages to escape Jimin's grip, now standing next to Joon, fixing his round glasses and hoping that someone will change the topic and the focus won't be on him anymore.

„So who was the handsome man?", JM asks openly, leaning against the counter and rubbing some motor oil off his arm.

„Oh that- he's a professional dancer and new to town.", Joon simply answers, „said he wanted to settle down for a while."

„Ah a dancer I see, you should introduce us.", JM answers grinning, before turning around to get back to work.

„JK you have to help me with this one!", JM calls for his twin before the purple haired male stands up from his seat to head to the garage.

„See you, Little." the latter says, passing by Little and leaving the room.

„They are not that bad, Little. Just give them a chance." Joon says, rubbing the back of his neck. Ever since he employed the JJ brothers at his shop a year ago, he tries to befriend Little and them, even though they already knew each other from school. But Joon really likes the two young twins, hoping that they and Little will get along some day.

„Yeah I know, maybe it will work one day." Little answers, before he remembers something in his bag he wanted to give to Namjoon.

„I finished the book you gave me." Little adds, grabbing the thin book and giving it Joon, he finished reading it today in his lunch break.
The two talk a little bit about the book, before a call from the telephone of the reception interrupts their chatter.

„Sorry I have to take that.", Joon apologizes before answering the call.

Little nods rather to himself before turning around to look outside through the big glass front of the shop, spotting a bright red car across the road, looking quite familiar to him.

The light haired boy frowns, as a man leaves the small building right behind the red car, a big box in his hands. Taehyung recognizes the other male as the dancer, once again. Yesterday he thought he would never see him again and look at it now, just by coincidence he met him today at Joon's shop. It once again shows Taehyung, that this town for sure is pretty small, with less than 10.000 people living in it.

The black haired male crosses the road, heading straight to Joon's shop. Little turns around immediately before getting caught starring. The door of the shop opens, Jung, the dancer, entering the reception, simply nodding at Little, who tries to look everywhere but the good looking male. The latter continues his way to the stairs to go to the small apartment, carrying what seems all of his stuff.

„I'm sorry Little, I just got an emergency and I will have to leave soon.", Joon says smiling apologetic at his friend, but Taehyung waves with his hands, signaling the older that it's okay.

„I wanted to leave anyways, have to be home on time, you know.", Little answers and after saying goodbye he leaves the small shop to head home.

The sun is already going down, a beautifully colored sky is covering the city in colors of red, pink and orange. Little admires the sky, sunrises but especially sunsets. They calm him down, inspire him. Everything seems at ease when the sun goes down and shows the most beautiful colors and patterns on the big sky. He often wonders if the sunsets at other places are just as beautiful as they are in Sunroadtown.

Before realizing he already reached his house.
„I'm home!", he shouts as he enters the building, taking his shoes off before being greeted by his two younger siblings. Jaehyun is 11 years old, while Mirae is 6 years old. The age gap between the siblings is big but Little doesn't mind, he gets along more than just good with his siblings.

„Where have you been?" Little's mother asks him as he and his siblings enter the dining room, where his mother is placing the plates for dinner. Since he is working part-time she is always home earlier than her husband, so that she can cook dinner and get everything ready before the head of the house comes back home.

„I was at Namjoon's shop." Little answers before grabbing some of the dishes to help his mother, while his hungry siblings sit down and wait for dinner to be ready.

„Oh okay, haven't seen him in a while, his shop is running good I guess?"

Taehyung nods, „Yeah he is really busy and has a lot of customers."

The mother smiles shortly, she always liked the neighbor family, but she thought that Namjoon was capable of being more than just a car mechanic, always having good grades and a smart mind.

The mother talks about a patient of hers while they wait for the father to return home, dinner already on the table. The younger siblings talk about their school day, chattering and bickering about topics Taehyung doesn't seem to mind listening to. His thought rail off to a specific male whom he somehow can't get out of his mind ever since they met at Joon's.
Little shakes his head, trying to get him off his mind, when his father finally came home.

They started eating and the evening went on like that, Taehyung was glad when he finally went upstairs to his room. It was late but he still decided to read some of todays note for his upcoming exam.

It's almost midnight as a familiar roar of an engine catches his attention. Looking outside his window, he spots the light blue car of his neighbor and friend Joon.

„He must have been really busy." Little mumbles to himself, notching that Joon maybe had to work till now.
„Maybe I could bring him some snacks and a good book tomorrow?" He asks himself before slipping back into his chair to continue his studying.
Gladly his first classes starts around 1pm so he has more time in the morning. At some point of the night he feels his eyes getting tired so he decides to finally go to sleep.

🕶

The next morning he grabs one of his new favorite books, his bag and glasses, before heading out. His hair is still a little bit wet from the shower he took this morning. Fixing his peach colored shirt, he continues his way to the small grocery shop.

After buying some of Joon's favorite snacks, he heads to the car repair shop of his friend. On his way, the only red car parked at the sidewalk, catches his attention. It's again parked right across of the car repair shop, in front of the small building, Taehyung never really paid attention to.

Curiosity overcomes him, as he slowly walks up to the shop where the red Mustang is parked, wondering what kind of shop it is or what's inside of the building. Gladly the big glass front will give away the inside without Little having to walk inside.

Approaching the building he can hear music being played, a hip playful song, Taehyung sometimes heard on the radio.

Carefully to not be caught, he peeks from the side, spotting a now familiar man, dancing to the music in the background while placing stuff around the rather big hall. It looks like he is arranging the place. Does it belong to him?

Little finds himself staring way too long at the other male who is humming to the music and dancing playfully while arranging the place. At some point Little forgot for what reason he came to this street, that bag in his hands reminding him about it.

As he wants to turn around to cross the road, the door right next to him opens, the small bell hanging over the door, rings, making Little turn his head back to the building, his eyes meeting dark ones.

„Hey saw you outside.", the dancer says to Little who has been watching him for 5 minutes straight, „Thought maybe you want to come in?"

Taehyung firstly didn't catch the question but as Jung was waiting for an answer he shakes his head in response, „Ehm- I, actually I was just curious what kind of- eh shop this is."

The other starts smiling, more like grinning at the for Taehyung rather awkward reaction, but he found it quite amusing before he answers, „It's not a shop, I'm turning it into a dance room. I want to offer dance classes."

The light brown haired male nods in response, feeling slightly nervous talking to the what seems open and extroverted man.

His black hair are messy, not styled like yesterday, but still looking good.
He is wearing a white shirt with thin light brown strips, buttoned up only half way and a baggy blue jeans, the shirt tucked inside. His sleeves are pulled up to his elbows, revealing a few tattoos on his forearm, Little didn't notice yesterday. He doesn't know many people with tattoos the only one he knows is JK, other than that, tattoos aren't quite typical in Sunroadtown.

Nervously playing with the straps of the plastic bag in his hands, Jung notices the small action. „Went shopping?"

Little shakes his head at first but then nods afterwards, „Oh I just bought some snacks for Joon." With his finger he points behind him to the car repair shop.

„Lucky Namjoon." Jung responds, the grin on his lips showing his white perfect teeth. Taehyung caught himself staring at the other awkwardly long, making him look away before the chuckle of Jung makes him look back to the dance who's still standing in the door frame.

„You shouldn't let him wait." the man says, pressing his lips together, „but feel free to come by when you want to."

Little gulps, the nervousness spreading through his body, the good looking man's eyes are piercing him literally.
„Y-yeah sure, why not." Little responds, with a slight nod, still not sure if he will ever pass by on his own. But the presence of Jung is okay, even though it's making him nervous. The man seems like a nice guy. And he somehow caught Little's interest. It's quite rare for new people to move to Sunroadtown.

„Oh your name-" the dancer says, as the other was about to leave, „What was it-"

„Little."

The dark haired male nods acknowledging, his lips turning into a charming smile, „Little it is."

„And you are?"

„I'm Jung Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221 27 3
Hoseok goes to Seoul from Gwangju to pursue his dreams as a stylist. He happened to live in a house with a boy who is very shy and barely talks as a...
38.5K 2.4K 47
This is a story of two people with their own troubled past and present who see no chances in changing that, neither when they were proposed to get ma...
20.9K 799 27
Hoseok has been obsessed with Taehyung since they were young. Taehyung has been forced to work for Hoseok after the untimely death of his parents. Al...
142K 8.1K 16
Taehyung and Hoseok are both in their first year of college and live in a dorm together as roommates. Hoseok doesn't see Taehyung as anything more th...