Give 'Em Hell, Robby Keene. (...

De ctrlmorals

at first it was him, now it's you. i'm confused! johnny's make cute kids, fanfiction. karate kid / cobra kai... Mais

o. GIVE EM HELL!
PART ONE.
i. meet chuck!
ii. halloween dance.
iii. missing brother!
iv. worst can happen?
vi. answer the phone!
vii. the envelope.
viii. breakthroughs.
ix. all valley tournament.
PART TWO.
i. the other way of karate.
ii. all about balancing.
iii. a little old razzle-dazzle.
iv. what a fucking day!
v. the fragile demetri.
vi. taking a right.
vii. coyote creek.
viii. whole new chucky.
ix. last party of the summer!
x. cobra kai v. miyagi-do, the real-life.
PART THREE.
i. what broken can also be healed.
ii. why are they so hostile, huh?
iii. i can't believe it's mother dearest.
iv. nothing can replace the real thing.

v. blood don't make u family.

973 47 10
De ctrlmorals

o. GIVE EM HELL,
[ 1.06 ] BLOOD DON'T MAKE U FAMILY !
side-note; if you don't get the update for chapter 4, you should probably check.

CHUCK WALKED INTO THE HOUSE WITH MAIL IN HAND, walking toward the kitchen as he reads all of the address labels, landing on the one a big envelop that reads David Cameron Jr. His brother.

Chuck heard his father groaning, waking up as he quickly shoved the envelope into his backpack.

"What's that?" His father asked.

"What? These?" Chuck held up the rest of the mail up, "Just bills that are overdue."

His father rolled his eyes, popping open another beer bottle before taking a swig.

"I need a couple of bucks." Chuck informed.

"For what?"

Chuck scoffed, "Foods. Bills. What do you think?"

His father huffed, "Get a job."

"What for? You have cash. Don't you?"

"Yeah."

"So stop hoarding it and lemme pay the damn bills before we're evicted." Chuck demanded.

"I think I can do that." His father remarked, "Why don't you just try being a kid."

"Oh, trust me. I have." Chuck scowled, rolling his eyes before walking out of the kitchen to his room.

CHUCK OPENED HIS LOCKER, pulling out his notebook from his backpack and trading it for his science textbook for his next period. He then shoved the book into his backpack as notifications went off on his phone.

He pulled out his phone to read them, only growing angry by the second as he reads them.

Email
Gas bill dues!

Email
Electricity bill dues!

Landlord
I don't want to evict you, but rent
been due for a few days now! Where's
my money?

He exhaled irritably as he slammed his locker shut, walking down the hallway as the bell rung.

By far, he was doing Samantha LaRusso a huge favor because haven't he decided to skip this period, she wouldn't have been partnered up with the love of her life, Miguel Diaz.

Chuck slowly opened the door, not wanting to wake up his father if he was woke.

He slowly stalked in, closing the door quietly, looking over his shoulder to make sure his father was sleeping. He sighed, placing his backpack down and tiptoed over to his father.

"In Jesus name I bless." Chuck mumbled as he searched over his father before feeling his wallet.

"Bingo." A smirk grew into his face as he slid his father's wallet out of his pocket. "You gonna thank me later for this."

Chuck grabbed his backpack, rushing out the door with the quickness. Not looking back.

          NEXT MORNING, Chuck eyes was closed as he stood in front of the mirror, breathing in and out constantly. It was something he done all his life, it helped him to stay focus, calm, and balanced in his complicated life. He opened his eyes, slowly looking over at his backpack with envelope sticking out.

"Where is it! Huh, little boy!" Chuck neck snapped to the door, quickly swinging it open. "Did you take my goddamn money!"

Chuck quickly rushed over to push his father out DJ's face, releasing his tight grip on his wrist too.

"What the hell, dude! He's a kid." Chuck snapped, keeping his brother behind him.

"That little shit stole my money! You're just like them little pussies at that place! I should just take you back!" His father angrily shouted.

"Ward! Shut-up!" Chuck shouted.

"You little bitches think you can just come up and my house, huh?" Ward continued.

"Stop it!" Chuck shouted.

"Nah! I need to teach the little shit to not touch my money the same way I taught you!" Ward begun walking toward them.

"He didn't steal it! I did!" Chuck made known, looking up at his father who was painted with betrayal. "Sorry, okay! We needed food... a roof over our head. Okay?"

"I told your dumb ass not to touch my money," Ward grabbed Chuck by his neck, slamming him against the refrigerator. "Your dumbass brought food with my money?!?!" He interrogated.

"We needed it!" Chuck tried fighting off his father, "You can't keep ruining our life!"

"Let him go!" DJ screamed.

"Ruin your life?" Ward repeated in a mock tone, "I ruin your life? Who said I wanted little rascal running around my house all damn day? Huh? I don't think that mother of your asked."

Chuck was angered with Ward now, "Should've made her swallow." He kicked Ward's in lower area, being released from his grip.

Chuck gasped for air as he rushed over to DJ but was pulled back and punched dead in the nose.

He stumbled back a few feet but regain balance but was tackled into the couch by Ward

Chuck tried pushing Ward off of him but had no strength until he heard a loud smack and Ward fell onto him. Chuck pushed Ward to the ground before looking over at DJ with a pan in his hand. "What did you do?" He panicked, looking back down at Ward.

Later that night, Chuck and DJ had managed to put Ward in his arm chair with a beer bottle.

"Internet said he should be fine by the morning." Chuck stated with a bag of pea against his nose.

DJ nodded, tending to his tv show, SpongeBob SquarePants. Chuck sat next to him on the couch, watching the show along with him.

"What if he make me leaves?" DJ quietly asked.

"Then we both leaves." Chuck simply stated.

DJ turned to him, "What? But you— we aren't related. You can't do that."

"Says who?" Chuck scoffed, placing the frozen pea down to reveal his scar on his nose. "You know family isn't always blood, okay?"

"It isn't?" DJ asked.

"No, Deej. Family is sometimes is the people that actually enjoy and want to be around you, fight for and with you. People who would do anything just to see you smile, no matter the cost. Who cares if we don't have the same parents? As long as you know I love you... and you love me, we'll always be bros."

Chuck loved seeing the smile grow on DJ face before two embraced each other into a tight hug.

Chuck pulled away slowly, "Wanna order a pizza?"

"Pineapple?" DJ suggested with a puppy dog eyes and convincing grin.

"Okay, only this one time." Chuck chuckled, getting up to order the pizza.

          THE NEXT MORNING, Johnny decided to take different approach with his students. Of course, he wasn't going to apologize for using the method his very own sensei used on him but he knew he didn't want to be like the asshole that made him into a very ugly thing.

The door had opened, causing everybody had to turn, revealing a new and improved Eli Moskowitz.

"Eli, what happened?" Miguel wondered.

"I'm flipping the script." Eli stated.

It had finally clicked in Johnny's mind who the kid exactly was as he walked toward him, "Wait. Are you the kid with the lip? Nice cut, bro."

Johnny pointed at Eli as he turned to his students, "You see that? Doesn't matter if you're a loser or a nerd or a freak. All that matters is that you become badass. Hawk. Fall in."

Eli kicked off his shoes, walking onto the mat as the door had opened once again.

Johnny turned to the kid, who a few of them had recognized to be Chuck Langston. "Is this the Cobra Kai Dojo?"

"Who asking?"

"Me." Chuck held up his pointing finger, "I wanna learn to kick some asses," Then a smirk grew on his face, "Or someone in particular who deserves it."

"Fall in." Johnny welcomed him, after noticing the scar on his nose. Chuck nodded at Johnny before kicking off his shoes and standing on right side of Miguel.

Johnny stood in front of Eli. "Fear does not exist in this dojo, does it?"

"No sensei," Eli replied.

He then moved to Aisha. "Pain does not exist in this dojo, does it?"

"No Sensei."

Then, he moved to Miguel. "Defeat does not exist in this dojo, does it?"

Johnny stood in front of the mirror, "Class, are you ready to learn the way of the fist?"

"Yes, sensei!" They all shouted, Johnny grinned.

THE SIDELINE !

this was really a wild chapter
to write because of all the
violence in it. but chuck & dj
are my favorite brothership atm.
chuck joining cobra kai? I mean
what could possibly goes wrong?
idk if y'all got the update for chapter
four, but if you didn't. GO BACK.

voiqstiiles © twentytwentytwo.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

34.4K 2K 22
⤷★𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 "None of it was real?" "Not a single bit." •••••• COBRA KAI , eli moskowitz & robby keene seasons 1- ©f4brays 2023 I DO NOT...
955K 36.3K 61
Cobra Kai, Seasons One━Three ❝ Different, but same. ❞ miguel diaz x fem! oc. © 2021. Iavendergirl. cover by cydonias.
170K 4.8K 47
if a man talks shit then i owe him nothing. hawk x fem!oc x Robby Keene cobra Kai season 1-5 previously named sunshine!
7.4K 298 20
When her absent father starts up his old karate dojo, Hallie Keene's life changes. As she learns karate, she must also navigate her relationships wit...