Agreement And Love (Completed)

By Neenasd

When Mr suppasit ask gulf is assistant to marry is only son mew and brings his life to normal like others so... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 🔞
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Final chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 23 🔞

4.1K 176 8
By Neenasd

A/n; Before going to the chapter ... As i already told you i will be trying 18+ .... So never expect too much from me... This is my Frist time i am writing mature content... So sorry 😔 if there is any mistake please don't hesitate fell free to point out my mistakes... So let's grin story ....
_________________________________________

Mew's pov...

I was still processing is either gulf was joking or its harmons playing game with him... Let me once again confirm him...

Mew:"Baby your not joking right ... Once you stay that then you can't back off from your words baby ..."

Gulf:"I am not mew... If you don't want i can understand that you still not forgiven me..." There he goes damn harmones...

Mew:"No baby i am just excited you know right..."

Gulf:"Don't say something like that mew... Now go do your work..."

Yes finally i can have my baby .... But i have to buy something before he start ... I remember that Dr saint told that i should not be rough with him...

Tong:"So what's with your day dreaming ... I can see after gulf accept you i can see you almost show your teeth to everyone..."

Mew:"it's right and by the way after gulf resigning the job you will be taking his position has my secretary ..."

Tong:"Oh it's my pleasure and i will be waiting to work with you... And stop it the damn smiling mew..."

Mew:"Fine get out...." How can I stop smiling from after my baby accept me this day is more than a bliss...

I was working in my laptop when the door open and me baby was rubbing his eyes with cute pout...

Gulf:"Mew.... Mew ... I am hungry..." Now what he wants ...

Mew:"oh fine baby... Tell me i will order for you... " Please make it simple for me baby...

Gulf:"well pepperoni pizza and strawberry ice cream with honey..." With what honey ...

Mew:"Hm..baby ice cream with what... "

Gulf:"Strawberry ice cream with honey mew can you order quickly i really hungry..." He again went inside the room is there thing really exist ...

After ordering everything what ever he ask i was waiting for him to wake up again ...

Mew:"Baby up let's eat come on..." He lift his hands up to carry him... I carry him and make him sit down on my laps so that he can eat...

Gulf:"Let eat mew..." I worried what if he get sick of this wired foods and spoil his stomach ...

Mew:"Do you like it baby ..." He nod his head with out looking at me ... His full consideration was in the ice cream...

Gulf:"Mew... Ahhh ... Mew say ahh i will feed you ice cream ..." No way i will eat it ...

Mew:"No baby you asked for it right... You eat pizza is enough for me..."

Gulf:"Just one spoon ... Can't you do this thing for me ..." Not again i open my open he took spoon full and feed me... Really shit...

Mew:"Nice baby you eat..." He give peak on lips ...really for getting this kiss i have to spoil my mouth with his kind of wierd foods ...

It's already evening i was driving my car were my baby was listening to music and humming the song...

Mew:"Baby wait here i will back..." He nod his head and i make a way towards the pharmacy to buy lubes and condoms...

Gulf:"What's with the bag honey... What do you buy..."

Mew:"Some told me that tonight he wants me..." I Smirk at gulf who hit me at chest ...

Gulf:"Asshole ... Drive fast..."

Mew:"I will baby... I know you want it too..." He shake his head...

Gulf:"Your unbelievable honey..."

We enter the mansion look at the house no one is there...

Mew:"uncle John were his dad and bright and were are you going ..."

John:"Oh Alex and bright have dinner party and i am going to buy some groceries and things for house in mall ..."

Gulf:"Your going to mall... Can you but strawberry and blueberry ice cream tub please...." Really he knows what his our weakness those eyes...

John:"Sure son... I will take care i will be back..."

Mew:"Not urgent uncle take your own time..."

Gulf was laying on bed with closed eyes...

Mew:"Want to take shower with me..." He look at me and nod his head i carried him towards the bathroom and make him stand on his feet so that he can remove his clothes...

Gulf:"Asshole what are you looking at ... Turn that side..."

Mew:"I am not here to turn that side baby ... I am here to see what my baby got for his husband..."

🔞 WARING...

He removes his clothes one by one with out looking other direction... Shit he really has a slim waist and smooth skin...

Gulf:"Honey ... Why only i should be naked ... What about you...."

Mew:"Fine baby..." I remove my coat and shirt and pant... He never look at part from me...

Gulf:"Honey you look so hot... Let fill the tub ..." I nod my head and start to fill the tub with warm water and get inside it and my baby placed himself inbetween my legs...

Mew:"I love you baby..."

I kissed his shoulder and neck ... Which makes him moan ... My hands travel over his body .... But he caught it ..

Gulf:"Not here honey in bed..." Whom i am to resist it ...

Mew:"Let finish it quickly..." We bath quickly ... I can't control anymore... I carry him and placed him on bed ... We are naked who cares...

I hovered him and pinned his both hands above his head...

Mew:"You look so hot baby ... I think i won't stop it ..."

Gulf:"stop talking and fuck me you asshole..."

I kissed him on his lips he open his mouth to taste it ... He always taste like strawberry...

Gulf:"Hon..Honey fa..fast..." I was licking his neck which make him moan ...

I kissed him on his coller one nibbling it .... sucking and leaving visible mark on the neck... My eyes go those nipples which i want to taste it... I took one side of the nipple in mouth while other one was pinching it hard ...

Gulf:"Ahhh...ho..honey sl..slow down...There...hmmm is no... Milk..."

Mew:"But it's taste good baby...." Again i start sucking those nipple...

I grab is c**k stroking it which makes him moan heavier... I keep on do it untill he cum on my hand...

Gulf:"Th...That fell good..." He breath heavy ..."

I took his c**k in my mouth which make him flinch with sudden action... I keep on moving up and down fast ... He was fast at Cumming... I swallow it happily...

Gulf:"Let do it for you ..." He get up and push me on the bed and got top of me ...

Mew:"Baby carefull strawberries may get hurt..."

Gulf:"Oh shut up..." He start kissing me on lips and he move towards the neck sucking them which makes marks for sure...

Mew:"Your so good baby..."

He keep on sucking the neck ...while is eye gaze on my c**k... He moved down slowly and lick the pit of my c**k which makes me throw my head back ... He is really something... He move fast which make me cum on his mouth ... He immediately swallowing it and smile looking at me...

Gulf:"Sweet honey..." He lick his lip ... I push him on bed gently and hovered him again...

Mew:"let's get in to play baby..."
I took the lube and condoms form the table ... I took sum lube in my fingers and rub it and start entering one finger in his hole which make him tear...

Gulf" slow down ... It's pain ..."

Mew:"Don't cry baby it will be fine..." I kiss him on the lips to divert his mind from the Pain... I put second finger and third one ... In fingered him shit really tight...

I keep on fingered him and finnally found the sweet spot when moan... I lubed my member and enter it slowly ... I don't want to make him fell pain..

Gulf:"Mmm... it's so Big honey...slow down ..." I slowly enter once i was fully enter him he make adjust himself and ask me to move...

Mew:"So tight baby ... I really love you..."

Gulf:"Hmm... Faster mew... There keep on going... " He grab the bedsheet ... Our moan fill the room complete ... Good it's soundproof..."

I keep on thrusting him fast... My baby looks so red his cheeks all or red...

Gulf:"I.. love ..you ...honey... please fast..." Groans and skin slapping was echoing the room... Just then i remember that forget to use condom...

Mew:"Shit baby ... I forgot to use candom baby..." My baby start laughing at my statment...

Gulf:"Honey your really an asshole ... We don't need it ... Did you forget that i am pregnant..." Really i am idiot how did i forget it ...

Mew:"If that the case let's go for another round..."

Gulf:"Sure honey..." He pulled me to another kiss and i enter him again ... This going to be long night....

_________________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter ☺️..

I know i am really not able to write 18+ but some what i have try it ... Hope you don't mind it ... If there is any mistake tell me so that i can change it... I upcoming chapters i really try my level to write it ...

Let see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️...

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 2.5K 32
[✓Complete Fanfiction✓] ______________________~⚜️~______________________ A unexpected encounter towards Mew Suppasit, a Mafia Boss, who had gone to P...
90.7K 4.6K 11
Mew, the young CEO of Suppasit Corp. is kinda forced into an arranged marriage with a soccer player the nation's going wild over. His spouse is far...
433K 18.2K 35
Gulf Kanawut has been in love with his best friend, Mew Suppasit, since they were in high school. Sadly, Mew has a long time girlfriend and he told h...
5.8K 407 29
story deals with a cruel mafia named mew who is known for his unkind and animalistic nature in whole Bangkok. even his comafia leaders fears from hi...