You Don't Belong Here (Freddy...

By MxDNighteX

This is my Very first story ⚠️Cover is not MINE⚠️ =========================================== ⚠️WARNING⚠️ Co... More

Introduction
-5
-4
-3
-2
-1
0. Arrival
1.Fazbear University
2.Sleepover(Smut)/ Feelings
3.The Truth
4.Confession/Abuse
5.Forgiveness/Sleepover
6.Suicidal/Game time
7.Fronnie Sleepover/18+
8.Do not tell
9.Suspicion
10.Jealousy
11.We miss you
12.The awakening
13.Visiting Foxy
14.Funtime
15.The Final Chapter?
16.Welcome back
17.Escape
18.The Criminal
Explaination
19.Mall
A/N New Characters
20.Not Himself
21.Enemy
1k OMG Thank you guys
22.Seen
23.Eye to Eye
25.I Miss you
26. Golden's Arrival
important A/N
27. Stolen Childhood 1/3
thank you for 2k reads
28. Stolen Childhood 2/3
30. Stolen Childhood 3/3
31. Too Close?
I Am Back

24. Missed Me?

71 1 4
By MxDNighteX

Freddy's PoV

As the sunlight hits my eye it woke me up its too bright. I rubbed my eye to check the time it was 7am. I tried to hop out of bed but pulled back to the bed i loiked at what is pulling me back and saw Bonnie sleeping.

Then flashbacks from what happened yesterday came flooding in.

"Right i slept with bonnie"

"Oh no what would Foxy think now im not a cheater"

I carefully removed his hand from me. I felt his hand its soft and warm.i carefully drop his hand.

I think about his hand its feels soft. I wish i have a hand like that.

I slowly tiptoed to reach the door. I grabbed the doorknob and slowly turn it.

I slowly closed the door and went downstairs.

I saw chica in the kitchen probably preparing us some breakfast.

"Oh hey you're awake early"Chica saidb

"Yeah Bonnie's asleep in the room"

"Fred i saw you sleeping with "him"" Chica said

"Chica im not a cheater i love foxy i would never cheat on him"

"Anyways i went to inspect Bonnie's Car i found a bag i haven't opened it yet. I think you should you know look what is inside. While im preparing breakfast" She said

"Sure no problem"

"I grabbed the bag and went inside ti me and Foxy's room"

I unzip his bag and saw clothes more clothes and 3 Phones?

"What the no one needs that many phones"

I went to inspect his bag more and saw nothing more

(Bonnies bag has 5 zippers)

I unzip the front of the bag and what i saw shocked me

"Magazines Bullets and there's so many of them"

at the very bottom of the pouch is a balisong (butterfly knife). I was shocked i opened the 3rd zipper on the bag there are grenades mask pills i assume these are his medical pills they don't look illegal tho. What shocked me the most is that om the 4th and 5th part on the bag there are 3. 3 pistols one attached with a silencer. And the last zipper has a rifle.

I was shocked,scared,angry i don't even know anymore is he a suspect is that the reason why he was scared when i talked to him he looks so innocent but how come an innocent person like him have this.

There must be "somethingodd" going on

I his stuff bag on the bag and put the bag on my room it will be comfiscated for now until i get answers from bonnie himself

I got downstairs and saw chica just finished eating.

"Hey chica can we talk for a sec?'

"Yeah what is it Fazbitch" She said

"Really?"

"Hehe what do you want to talk about" Chica said

"Well bonnie's bag im done inspecting it and welll..."

"Well?" Chica asked

"I found alot of illegal weapons and knives"

"Bonnie has those but why" Chica asked

"I don't know he looks so innocent but why does he have does in the first place."

Suddenly we heard noices its from upstairs apperantly bonnie just woke up and he fell from the bed. I told chica to stay quiet about it. She got up and went back to the kitchen. I then heard footsteps going down the stairs i looked to where the stairs is and i saw Bonnie shacking a bit.

"Hey Bonnie wanna join us for breakfast?"

He just nodded he seems very shy.

Aftwe breakfast i was in the living room watching tv i noticed that bonnie is on his car all day i think he looking for his bag which is in my room. Suddenly bonnie came back inside and asked me if i happen to found his bag.

I shook my head and said i havent seen it.

It was just a regular day with chica in the park she said she is going to take our pet dog out for a while. So this was my chance to get bonnie and know the truth.

I grabbed a rope and even his butterfly knife is things went south i know im his friend before but a person with that many firearms is also for my safety that im doing this.

I went to find him surprise he is sleeping in the guest room probably tired from trying to find the bag.

I went near him and decided to ditch the rope thing and just go on top of him and pin him down so he cant get away.

As i was about to execute the plan i tripped on the bed i nearly landed my face to his face.

I slowly got up and grabbed his both of his wrist.

Suddenly he woke up.

"Fred?"

"Bon tell me the truth please"

"I am Fred" Bonnie said

"Really what were those in the bag i have you bag Bonnie i saw whats inside tell me where did you get it."

Bonnie's PoV

I was silent i didn't want to say anything i feel guilty for myself.

"Just call the police on me Fred so they can execute me. Its probably the right thing for you to do."

"What do you mean Bonnie?" Freddy asked

"Im a Criminal Freddy. I can hurt anyone and rob houses. Now you caught me there is a gun on my pocket i want you to shoot me."

Freddy was shocked on what i said. He looked down abit and looked back at my eye level while still pinning me down.

"No im not doing that im not gonna take the risk of losing you again.

"Im the bad guy Freddy bad guys don't get privillages and freedom and we don't deserve love."

"But even when you think you are you are free to live." Freddy said

I looked at Freddy

"Bonnie i will stop pinning you but tell me. What were the crime and robbery you did and how did you get this guns" Freddy said

"Its a long story Fred"

"Go ahead im listening" Freddy said

"Fine. I was in the forest hungry alone no Money not anything then when i went inside a city ally i was beaten up by a bunch of brats in there. Aftee being beaten up i ran as fast and quickly away from there and saw black jacket in one of the city ally i grabbed it and wore it. i saw something in the forest area and saw a an old military base so i grabbed the left guns inside the base and the bags aswell right after that i travelled alit bit in the forest and saw an active base so i sneakily went in. Once i got in i grabbed a few weapons and left
I came back to the ally and there was the jerks again so they were about to attack me with there bat but i shoot them with my pistol with a silencer ome tried to run but i shot the person in the back"

"How old are those people" Freddy said

I was silent.

"Bonnie how old are those people." Freddy repeated

"16-19 i killed teenagers im a monster fred"

Fred was shocked but didnt say anything.

"After that i found an abandoned garage and stayed there for a while i saw a mask on one of the shelf so i grabbed it and change a few things to it after that i wore the mask to rob a cafe. Unfortunately police arrived early so i started running and hijack a car but i came to a stop in a dead end ally."

"But one of the officers looks fimiliar"

Freddy looked at me weirdly.

"It was Foxy Fred i saw your boyfriend i was about to shoot him but decided i don't want to hurt him so i just threw a flashbang at them and ran away"

"After the cafe robbery i decided i to rob some houses for a while to get some money and it was successful."

"The next few day were just nothing until i decided to blew up a mall
So i grabbed some C4's and once i got to the mall i planted them somewhere no on would see"

"And i bought a black jacket with purple strip once i was about to get out of the building you saw me i know you saw me because i saw you Running away from the mall to be not hit you were with chica and foxy i decided that i will blow it up when you guys are out of range on the blast zone so i wouldn't hurt you guys."

"After you guys were far away. I triggered the bomb and the mall blew up killing many people."

I decided not to mention the bank heist and the whole robbing group to fred because i would give them away.

"After that i continued to rob houses and till i got a car with the money and one day i was just going to fill gas until you  hit me in the head or somthing"

"Sorry about that but anyway bon repeat what you did" Freddy said

"Were you listening "

"No. i was listening but i mean repeat it you have a heart Bon you don't want to hurt us. You were gonna hurt foxy but instead just flashed his eye so he wouldn't get hurt badly." Freddy said

"And you let us drive away before you detonate the bomb" Freddy added

"Bon you still have a heart and you're not a monster there must be an explaination on why your doing this" Freddy said comfortly

I looked down and looked around the room i noticed the door was open i look at my left side Foxy was there i look at the door chica was there.

I felt guily on what i have done

"Bonnie? You're the one responsible for the disturbance of the whole city?" Foxy asked

I nodded and slowly tears started to drop from my eye.

I put both of my hands to foxy's face showing him to arrest me

He looked at me and shake his head.

I begged for him again to arrest me.

"Bonnie we're not going to arrest you. We don't want to lose you again." Chica said

"Nether am i especially our chief wants to get your head." Foxy exclained

"What"

"Yeah he wants Bonnie's Head. Dead or Alive."

I was scared to hear that news what am i going to do.

"Promise us you won't do it again Bon for now we will keep you hidden." Freddy said

I nodded.

Foxy and Chica left the room and closed the door behind them.

Freddy looked at me.

"Bon?" Freddy caught ny attention

"Yeah."

"Don't tell Foxy this" Freddy said

"What do you mean?"

"This is just our secret." Freddy saidb

"Okay?"

He leaned closer to my face i can feel his breath he leaned on more and embraces the back of my head. Then our lips smached into each other. We made out for a few minutes. Eventually letting go.

"Don't tell foxy okay Bon. Just beetween you and me." He said

I nodded

Freddy then left the room and i was left in a saliva mess on my mouth both me and Freddy's saliva mixed on our mouth's.

I love it i still have feelings for freddy even when he rejected me but he is dating foxy. That kiss he gave me is probably just a friendly kiss.

My head hurts it kept on telling myself that they are lying. No one loves me i deserve to rot in prison and i deserve to be tortured like my past and my fate to be sealed forever. It keeps on telling me im wrong im always wrong i am wrong i am a Freak a monster. A Villain.

I Don't Belong here.

(Sorry for long wait i made so many drafts already some wont make it cause well it will end the story fast well i don't want that instead i choose a path where bonnie's fate will have so many obstacles and eventually may or may not get his happiest ending anyways hope yall like this chapter next chapter is soon)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 50 4
- Warnings for the book [might be changed as time goes on]: - Abuse [Both mental and physical], Rape, Sexual harrassment, Self-loathing thoughts, Sel...
567K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.9K 150 90
Uh just random Oneshots (I think) that I may or may not turn into gacha videos on my YouTube- uhm yea that's all I have to say here- oh also the firs...
44.3K 285 38
What's the meaning of my life? FUCKING NOTHING!