Choco-Mint | Tokyo Revengers

By Haniii77976

The scene mostly will play after the Takemichi last time leap. That's mean this is a story after Takemichi's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 = SPORTS FESTIVAL๐Ÿ†
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 = GANG BEACH๐Ÿ–
Chapter 17
Chapter 19 = SCHOOL FESTIVAL๐ŸŽŠ
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 = FIELD TRIPS ๐ŸšŽ๐Ÿ’จ
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30=THE BUSINESS PARTY๐Ÿ“ˆ
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 1 ๐Ÿคชโœจ
Chapter 36 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 2 ๐Ÿคชโœจ
Chapter 37 = COTTON LOVE๐Ÿ’
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 = NEW YEAR ๐ŸŽ‡
Chapter 47 = EXAM!๐Ÿ˜ญ!
Chapter 48 = UNIVERSITY LIFE๐Ÿซ
Chapter 49 = FASHION SHOW๐Ÿ–‹๐Ÿ‘—

Chapter 18 = SLEEPOVER NIGHT๐ŸŽˆ

1.2K 60 32
By Haniii77976

Gathering at one desk with four boys are having serious meetings in their class. Mikey, Baji, Draken, and Kazutora were having their serious meeting at Mikey's desk which their classmates are staring at them, seeing a serious atmosphere around them.

"So....who's the house that we gonna make a mess?", asked Mikey with a serious tone while looking at their friends.

"My place wasn't a good place to hold a party.", said Draken.

"Not my place either, my mom will be at home.", said Baji with a serious expression on his face.

"Don't look at me and never question my place.", said Kazutora.

"What about your place, Mikey?", asked Draken.

"Emma gonna kick me out if we mess the house.", said Mikey with a straight face while the other was snickering at what he said.

"Haih...at a time like this, only one place comes to mind.", said Kazutora which they all turn to look at him with curiosity. "Aniki's and Haru's house.", said Kazutora with a serious face.

"Ah!", all of them were surprised lil bit by what Kazutora said.

"Our house isn't like them. Big and enough space for all of us to gather together at one place!", explained Kazutora more.

"So, it's decided. We all will be having a party at aniki's and Haru's house and mess up or more like destroying the place.", said Baji with an amusing grin.

"Haruchin gonna kill me for sure.", said Mikey.

"Sometimes you need to be a bad and terrible boyfriend for once. Don't need to be all good and perfect. That's not really you, man.", said Kazutora with a serious face while holding the blonde hair boy's shoulder.

"And that's why you never have any girlfriend.", said Mikey.

"Bitch, what did you say?! I might have a girlfriend right now if you don't mess up everything at the beach!", said Kazutora while pulling the boy's hair.

"No one is interested with a guy who has a fucking banana growing upon his head.", said Mikey while pulling Kazutora's hair and his school uniform collar.

"Go play within your fucking clubhouse, Mickey Mouse Kinnie!", said Kazutora which both he and Mikey won't stop bickering and child fighting with each other. Baji already burst into laughter with Draken just shaking his head after seeing both their friends just start to fight.

>_________________________<

Many students are having their lunchtime, buying and eating their food at the cafeteria. But, some of them are staring at one place with a smile, giggling and some even enjoying the scene. Draken, Kazutora, Mikey, and Baji was lined up in front of Haru which the girl looked at them with serious face together with Senju and Kyoko who just watched them all.

"So, you guys want to have a night party at my house?", asked Haru while staring at the boys. Then, Kazutora pushed Mikey forward which to the boy was pissed and glaring at him before he turn to look at his girlfriend again.

"Y-yeah...", said Mikey with an awkward smile.

Haru didn't say anything and just stared at her boyfriend and his friends for a couple of minutes before she let out a heavy sigh.

"Fine, we can have a party at my place.", said Haru which a bright and happy smile was placed on the four boys' faces. "But, Baji, Kazutora, Smiley, Izana, Sanzu, Ran, Rindou, Hanma, and even you, Manjirou. No, destroying the house, especially you, Baji.", said Haru while glaring seriously at them.

"YES, MADAM!", said Baji, Kazutora, and Mikey in union while Draken, Senju, and Kyoko just smiled and chuckled at their behavior towards the girl.

>_________________________<

Then, the boys started to message all of their friends and telling that they will be having a night party at the sibling's house. Seiyu who was reading the message from Mikey on his phone was speechless for a moment as he thinks how messed the house will be but since Haru allows it, that's mean there will be no issues, right?

After school, they all started to pack up their clothes, some of them will buy food and snacks and even some drinks. Takeomi has messaged Seiyu to go to the supermarket to buy them some alcohol. However,

"Kids, students who were under 20 can't buy the alcohol drinks.", said the male worker at the cashier after Seiyu placed the alcohol drinks on the table.

"But I already reach my 20 years old.", said Seiyu while pointing at himself, but the worker was staring at him suspiciously. His eyes, his hair, his skin, his body, and every part of it. No matter how he looks at Seiyu, the guy looks like a high school student in his eyes.

"Kids, it's no that means no.", said the worker seriously.

"Look, I know what you think and I'm not a high school student, okay!", said Seiyu.

"Then, please show me your ID card.", said the male worker. Hearing the male worker said, Seiyu try to prove that already old enough to buy the alcohol but unluckily...

'FUCK! I LEFT MY WALLET!!!', his thoughts after realizing that his wallet wasn't in his pocket and he just brought the money with him. Seiyu takes a deep breath before he stares seriously at the man in front of him.

"Sir, I left my wallet."

"Then, no alcohol drinks.", he said with a smile on his face.

"Oh! Come on!! I'm already old enough!!", said Seiyu while having a pulling alcohol contest with the male worker.

"Kids! I won't fool by your young attractive face!", said the worker.

"What the fuck?!"

Both Seiyu and the male worker have their child fights at the cashier while being watched by many people there. It takes a few minutes for them to finish their fights until Seiyu gives up and calls Takeomi to come and help him.

"Hahaha, you really something, Sei.", said Takeomi after paying for the alcoholic drinks.

"Shut up. It's not my fault that I was born with this face.", said Seiyu annoyedly while glaring at the worker who just acted as a fight with Seiyu a moment ago wasn't happening.

"Hahahaha~"

Going back to the house, everyone was already gathering in the sibling's house which them all staying in the living room. With the girls, they will prepare the foods, drinks, and snacks. The boys are moving the couches aside so they could spread up the futons for them all to sleep together.

After that, they have their fun in the living room which the boys are playing video games, eat snacks, do pillows fight, and more. Seiyu, Takeomi, Wakasa, and Benkei are talking some random shits while the girls are having their time talking and gossiping.

"Alright! How about we play truth or dare?", suggest Hanma with an amusing grin while the others are joining the game without hesitation.

They all started to gather in one circle except Seiyu, Takeomi, Wakasa, and Benkei who will watching them plays the game.

"Get the bottle!", said Smiley which Haru placed the bottle on the floor and spun it. It stops and points at Ran in which he has to start the game.

"Alright, I choose Sanzu.", said Ran. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare.", said Sanzu with a grin showing on his face since he wasn't wearing his black mask.

"I dare you to kick Mikey's ass. Your own king.", said Ran which Mikey and Sanzu looks at him with disbelief.

"Bitch, what did you-"

BAAM!!!

Before Mikey could finish his words, his ass was strongly kicked by Sanzu who looks at his king with hesitation and worried over his face. Everyone was in shock while Izana, Hanma, Smiley, Baji, Kazutora, Rindou and Ran already burst into laughter. No one ever expects Sanzu to really kick Mikey's ass, even Mikey himself doesn't even expect it.

"Sanzu....you...."

"Sorry, Mikey but I hate losing.", said Sanzu who looking at Mikey who was trembling in pain while holding his ass.

"Lol, that's really entertaining to watch.", said Takeomi. Calm down for a moment, it's was Mikey's turn to ask.

"Mitsuya, truth or dare.", asked Mikey while looking at the lilac hair boy.

"Truth."

"Who would you like to kiss in this living room?", asked Mikey while smirking at the boy who was surprised by the question.

"Ohoo~ nice question, Mikey.", said Baji while grinning at Mitsuya.

Everyone was looking at Mitsuya who was blushing so hard, waiting for him to answer the question. Curiosity is all over them all to hear Mitsuya's answers to Mikey's question. The girls were waiting for Mitsuya to say the answers, they already expected who was it but they wanted to hear it straight from Mitsuya himself.

"Well....that's...."

"Yea? Come on~", said Kazutora.

"Erm....that....is...."

"Yea?"

"I will just take the punishment.", said Mitsuya which all of them were disappointed to hear what he said, especially the girls since they wants to hear Mitsuya mention Yuzuha's name from the question. "So, what the punishment?"

"Everyone, beat his ass with the pillows.", said Mikey with a straight and dissatisfied face as he was disappointed with the answers a moment ago.

"ROGER!", everyone answered while holding their pillows, ready to beat Mitsuya's ass.

"Wait-WHAT?!-"

"ATTACK!!", order Mikey as he jumps on Mitsuya while holding the pillow with everyone following up with him and beating the shit of Mitsuya with the pillows.

• • • A Few Minutes Later • • •

"Truth or dare, Baji?", asked Mitsuya with his hair, and his pajamas are so messy with the feather over his body.

"DARE! HAHA!!", shout Baji.

"I dare you to show all of us the history message of the last person you texted.", said Mitsuya with a smirk while Baji suddenly flinch after hearing the dare. "Now, show us your message, Baji.", Mitsuya said while keep teasing the boy.

"Erm..."

"Come on, Baji. What the possibilities weird things you will text others?", asked Smiley.

"Did you message dirty things?", asked Hanma with a grin.

"NO! FINE! I WILL SHOW YOU ALL!", shout Baji while taking out his phone.

"Don't you dare delete the message.", said Rindou.

"I KNOW! SO, SHUT UP!"

Baji looks at his phone, staring at the screen nonstop as he was hesitating to show them all. Then, they all looked at the last person who Baji texted. It's was Haru, which means, they will read all the history of their message.

While checking the messages, they found out one of their messages which they all look at it with disbelief, shock, and embarrassment all over the room.

Message with Haru

-HARU! HELP ME WITH THE SPELLING CLASS!!! THEN, I WILL GIVE YOU A LOT OF MIKEY'S SEXY BODY PHOTOS!!!-

-DEAL!!! MAKE SURE HIS FUCKING ABS WAS CLEARLY SHOWN!!!-

-DON'T FORGET HIS FUCKING ASS AS WELL!!-

-Wow...I don't know that you were simping crazily about him.😳-

-Shush!-

-Do I need to send his dick's picture as well?-

-Why do you even have that?😟-

-Blacklist purpose😎✨and business purpose-

-How do you even get it?😐-

-I have my way~✌🏻-

-Don't tell me you have the pictures of others as well?💀-

-......-

-They are all big.-

-Baji, you really need help.-

The boys all turn around to look at Baji with disbelief reaction on their faces which Baji was sweating a lot while avoiding eye contact.

"Kill him.", said Mitsuya with a scary face as they all forward to beat the shit of Baji.

"I'M SORRY!!!", shout Baji while everyone was beating up his ass nonstop, even got Seiyu, Wakasa, and Takeomi joined in because their's pictures were on the list.

Meanwhile with Mikey...

"You just need to ask though~", said Mikey with a smirk on his face while staring at Haru who was blushing so hard and was embarrassed about the message. "Instead of staring at the picture why don't you look at the real one.", said Mikey.

"I-"

"If you want I will gladly let you stares and touch my dic-"

"OKAY, STOP!!", shout Haru with embarrassment while closing Mikey's mouth, preventing him to continue finishing his words. The girls just laughed so hard to see what just happened in front of them.

Then, their sleepover night party ended with the last dare from Mitsuya. Tiring all over them after losing much energy just beating the shit of Baji for the whole night. So, they all just ended up sleeping together in the living room until the next morning arrived.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.9K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
31.4K 978 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) I hope you guys enjoy t...
2.2K 34 19
โ›โ›๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ?โœโœ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
516K 22.1K 57
[COMPLETE โœ…] ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ๏ผŠโœฟโ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...