Choco-Mint | Tokyo Revengers

By Haniii77976

The scene mostly will play after the Takemichi last time leap. That's mean this is a story after Takemichi's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 = SPORTS FESTIVAL๐Ÿ†
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 = GANG BEACH๐Ÿ–
Chapter 18 = SLEEPOVER NIGHT๐ŸŽˆ
Chapter 19 = SCHOOL FESTIVAL๐ŸŽŠ
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 = FIELD TRIPS ๐ŸšŽ๐Ÿ’จ
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30=THE BUSINESS PARTY๐Ÿ“ˆ
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 1 ๐Ÿคชโœจ
Chapter 36 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 2 ๐Ÿคชโœจ
Chapter 37 = COTTON LOVE๐Ÿ’
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 = NEW YEAR ๐ŸŽ‡
Chapter 47 = EXAM!๐Ÿ˜ญ!
Chapter 48 = UNIVERSITY LIFE๐Ÿซ
Chapter 49 = FASHION SHOW๐Ÿ–‹๐Ÿ‘—

Chapter 17

1K 65 75
By Haniii77976

The weekend finally arrived in which it was a day where's they all will have fun at the beach. Seiyu already rents a bus for them to go to the beach together. It's was a loud trip which Kazutora, Baji, Smiley, Mikey, Izana, and more of them won't seats silently their ass on the bus.

After a few hours already passed, they finally arrived at the destination. The fresh air of the ocean and the wind are gently blowing their hair. Many people are having their time at the beach, playing beach volleyball, swimming, snorkeling, and even more.

"We will go and change first. Can you boys handle everything at the beach?", asked Haru.

"We will handle everything or more like I will make sure those brats do their jobs.", said Seiyu who looked at the boys who were amazed by the beach and excited all over them. "You girls just go and change."

"Alright, Nissan.", said Haru while walking away with other girls towards the changing room.

"Okay, brats! Let's find a place to sit.", said Seiyu while walking closer to them all.

The beach is full of people since it's was weekend. They had a hard time at first finding any available space at the beach but after searching for a few minutes, they finally found one.

They all worked together and divided their works. Inui, Kokonoi, Wakasa, Takeomi, and Benkei will prepare the mat and the umbrella together with some short chairs. Sanzu, Mitsuya, Draken, Angry will get their food and drinks. Baji, Kazutora, Chifuyu, and Takemichi will get the griller and charcoal. Seiyu, Mikey, Pehyan, Smiley, and the rest will get the things that remained on the bus.

They all seemed to almost finish doing their jobs until another voice greeted them, getting all the attention towards a group of girls is walking towards them.

"Hey! Guys!", called Emma with a bright smile while the others are following up with her from behind. Haru, Senju, Hina was lil bit embarrassed since their swimwear look more exposed and sexy compared to Yuzuha and Kyoko.

However, with the boys, they all stare at them without even blinking their eyes, especially Mikey, Seiyu, Draken, and Takemichi. They don't even blink nor seem they even breathe for a moment. Then,.....

SPLASH!!!

A lot of blood just splashed out from Mikey and Draken's nose as the boys immediately fall unconsciously.

"MIKEY-KUNN!!!! DRAKEN-KUN!!!!", shout Takemichi while catching up both of them with blood also already running out from his nose.

"What such mess.", said Seiyu which Takeomi stares at him with disbelief.

"Sei, you also have a nosebleed.", said Takeomi with a teasing smile.

"NO! I DON'T!!"

"Why do you need to lie?", Takeomi said while looking at the guy with disbelief after he denied the fact that he was nosebleed after witnessing Senju in her swimwear.

"Sei, here the tissue.", said Wakasa while handing over the box of tissues to the guy.

Then, their days at the beach continue as they all want to enjoy swimming at the beach, before getting in the water suddenly Izana shout...

"MIKEY!!!! STOP!!!!", shout Izana which all of them stopped halfway and turned to look at him with confusion.

Izana then runs as fast as he can towards Mikey while holding something in his arm. Then, quickly he puts a dorayaki pattern buoy to the blonde boy and carries him as he bluntly throws him far away into the water. Mikey was speechless and blank for a moment, processing just what Izana had just done to him.

"I GIVE YOU THE CUTE BUOY SO DON'T GET DROWNED, SHORTY!!!", shout Izana while Mikey was smiling in irritated by Izana's actions towards him while the others were burst into laughter.

"FUCK YOU!!!", shout Mikey who was floating on dorayaki buoy in the water. "WAIT! SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!!", suddenly Mikey shout again after realizing his buoy was pushed by the waves far away from the land.

"BYE-BYE, MIKEY!!! ENJOY SAILING ALL BY YOURSELF, MAN!!", shout Baji.

"DON'T FORGET TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH THE SHARK!!", shout Smiley.

"COME BACK AS MERMAN, OKAY!!!", shout Kazutora.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND COME SAVE ME, FUCKERS!!!"

Then, they all jump into the water with excitement while Draken and Seiyu have to swim over and save Mikey before he was taken away by the waves even more further.

Swimming, snorkeling, splashing the water, they all enjoyed every moment of it. Wakasa with his usual laziness and just sleeping under the beach umbrella with Benkei who just watching them having fun.

The girls played and splashed the water among them while laughing and smiling nonstop. It's was a beautiful view of all the guys at the beach as they stared and eyed at the girls' bodies with smiles and blush on their faces, some of them already have a nosebleed.

But it's changed drastically after they feel the murderous aura from others' side. Draken was death glaring at them, Takemichi was smiling with an irk was on his face, Seiyu was holding the multi-tool knife with a smile on his face and Mikey was grasping the tin drinks strongly until its breaks with an annoying smile on his face. The darkness and murderous aura around them were telling the people to fuck off their eyes from looking at their girlfriends before they take out those eyes themselves.

>______________________<

Many girls are eyeing the boys as they were amazed by their handsomeness and their hot well build body. Abs on their abdomen which the girl's point of view was flittering with flowers and sparkling with slow move version.

Izana sitting on the sand, acting cool over his face with Ran and Rindou standing beside him, staying still looking pretty with the wind gently blowing their hair. Hanma was smirking hotly with his hair was down and Kazutora leaning his arm on Hanma's shoulder, still smiling hotly with his yellow and black hair was blown by the wind. The Kawata's twin also standing cool with a serious attractive's face behind Izana. The fact that they all were staring at nothing but the ocean with Baji putting some extra sound from behind.

"SHAaaaaa~~~~~"

Mikey was looking at them all with disbelief, looking at how they all tried to play cool just to attract the girls at the beach. Then, he suddenly smirk and corrected his throat as he walked towards them who were busy attracting the attention of the girls.

As Mikey is finally closer to Izana, the older boy was looking at him in confusion until Mikey suddenly hugged the bleach hair boy.

"Daddy!", said Mikey which Izana had goosebumps just hearing Mikey calling him daddy with a child's voice.

"Huh?"

"Mommy is calling you!!!", said Mikey while pointing at Sanzu who was drinking his juice.

"Huh?!", Izana was crazily confused with what Mikey said which the boy continues his child's actions.

"Uncle Kazutora! Aunt Keichin call you as well!", said Mikey while pointing at Baji. Since Baji's hair was smooth as a girl's hair and he wasn't looking at it their way, people probably will mistakenly him for a girl.

Kazutora was speechless, don't know what he should react to what Mikey's said.

"Why are all of you cheating on your wife?! Even you daddy!!!", said Mikey with cute little boy's voice which they all looked at him with disbelief and confused, feeling goosebumps all over their body.

"Ahh..sorry.". Suddenly one of the girls apologized which they all turn to look at her with disbelief.

"Don't steal my daddy from my mommy! Shuh!!", said Mikey to the girls while pouting his mouth annoyingly.

"Ahaha..how cute. Sorry kids, we won't do that.", said the girl with a smile while walking away with her friends.

"As you should!!!", said Mikey with a proud smile while everyone stared at him with disbelief.

Then, in a flash, Mikey run away at a full speed while being chased by Izana, Ran, Rindou, Hanma, Kazutora, Smiley, and Angry who was pissed with his act.

"NOW I KNOW WHY THE FUCK I WAS STILL SINGLE AND DIDN'T GET ANY GIRLFRIEND UNTIL NOW!!! MIKEY YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!", shout Izana while crazily chasing after Mikey with others.

"BITCH!! YOU THE FUCKING REASON WHY I STILL VIRGIN!!!", shout Kazutora.

"COME BACK HERE YOU FUCKING SHORTY!!!", shout Rindou.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA! SERVE ALL OF YOU!!", shout Mikey between his laughter. "I GUESS BEING SHORT WASN'T THAT BAD! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!"

The rest of them just laughing at Izana and the others were chasing after Mikey over the beach.

>________________________<

Their day at the beach ended well which they started to clean all the stuff and put it inside the bus. Their journey going back from the beach was silent which some of them had already fallen asleep on the bus because of tiredness.

After a few hours later, they finally arrived which they started to pick up their things and went back home one by one. With Mikey who already sleeping soundly on the bus, Izana has to piggyback the boy back to their house with Emma and Draken.

Senju asked his second brother to send Kyoko back to her house which Kyoko was staring at Senju with disbelief and questioning why she keeps doing this to her, while Sanzu didn't have any problems with it and just accept to send the girl back

Haru and Seiyu go back to their house with Senju who decides to have a night at the sibling's house, leaving Takeomi went back with Wakasa and Benkei.

"Haaa...", Senju let out a tired sigh while laying on Seiyu's bed as she stared at the ceiling of the room. "It's was tire and fun at the same time.", said Senju.

"Well, it does.", said Seiyu while taking off his clothes to change into other clothes in which Senju was staring at his buff body without even blinking. The guy realizes his girlfriend was staring at his body nonstop as he smirk and started to tease the girl.

"That's naughty of you, Sen.", said Seiyu with Senju who was blushing so much by his teasing smirk and his words.

"Whatever.", said Senju while turning away while covering her body with the blanket, hiding her blushing face from the guy.

As Senju was pouting in annoyance on the bed, suddenly she feels a warm hug from behind while hearing a voice which is whispering near her ears.

"I admit that I was down when we were at the beach.", whisper Seiyu. Then, he moved Senju aside as he was topping the girl and smirking down at her."You completely got me with that swimwear, Sen."

Senju don't know what he should do and she only avoided eye contact with Seiyu while her face was redden so hard. He didn't wear his clothes at all, causing Senju to be more embarrassed. Then, Seiyu's face slowly closer to her as he slides his tongue inside Senju's mouth and continue to kiss her nonstop.

Senju's arms sliding moves around the guy's neck with Seiyu who starts to unbutton her clothes. Breaking the kiss, Seiyu move over her neck as he continues to suck, kiss, and bite it wildly. Moaning and whimpering started to sound out from Senju as she could feel the guy's touch over her body.

"Ahh~"

"I wish you wear that and lay down on my bed.", whisper Seiyu seductively while biting Senju's body wildly, causing the girl to let out a whimpering.

Night continues with both of them having their beautiful time before sleeping together for the next day to come.

Meanwhile, outside Seiyu's room, Haru was standing in front of her brother's room with a disbelief expression on her face while sipping her hot chocolate as she could hear a loud moaning of her friend from inside the room.

"Seriously? Aren't they even tired?", said Haru while shaking her head, so tired to deal with it. "Let's ignore it and listen to the music while sleeping.", she said while walking towards her room, ignoring whatever happened inside the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 29.2K 105
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. โž ...
408K 18.7K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader โŒฃ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โŒฃ โ”† โ”† โ”† โ”†โ‹† โ”† โ”† โ”†เชœ โœพ โ”† ยฐ โ™ก โ€ข โžต โœฉ โ—› ยฐ โ”†ๅฝก โ€ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค "But when you told me the whole st...
9.5K 218 78
Keisuke baji x Oc. ่ตทๆญปๅ›ž็”Ÿ [COMPLETED] "๐—ก๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด" "I Won't Sacrifice The Lives Of Others To Achieve My Goal." Ab...
27.6K 871 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) I hope you guys enjoy t...