Hungry eyes ยป vhope [FF]

By wangzico

โ ๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ˆ... More

intro.
vibes.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
special chapter - yoonmin.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.

one.

397 33 47
By wangzico

Taehyung doesn't really feel like going out tonight, he never does. But it's his father's birthday and for once his father and mother got the day off, or at least the night off. It's quite rare, but now that they are off, they want to celebrate the father's birthday.

Since they went to his favorite bar, his younger siblings, Jaehyun and Mirae, had to stay at home, a baby sitter is taking care of them.

That's how Taehyung finds himself with his parents, at the biggest bar of the town, called „Dynamite", a rather full and fancy place, round table all over the big hall, in the front is a stage for live music and shows.

His parents order some cocktails, he himself, being underaged, only got a Limonade. Music is played on the stage, a small band trying their best to entertain the crowd.

It's already quite late, Taehyung's mind trails off to today's lecture and how he didn't get to write down everything the professor said. It's important for his last exam this semester, but he can't ask other students for their notes since he doesn't want to bother them.

„And Little, how is your studying going?", his father says, making Taehyung look at him a little bit taken aback.

„Oh- it's okay.", he simply answers. He has big respect for his father, the independent successful doctor, the person Little looks up to the most. They share a special bond even if it's quite hard sometimes for Little, the pressure and all.

„I'm glad it's going good, Little.", Taehyung's mother says with a soft smile on her lips. She is more understanding than her husband, she knows the difficulties and struggles Little has to go through to do good at his studies. But she is also really strict, just like her husband.

„Yes, I'm glad too." the young male responds taking a sip from his Limonade, his eyes now resting on the stage, waiting for the next performance.

The lights turn darker, the main light is shining above the stage. The crowd gets quieter, as the moderator announce the next performance - a dance performance to be specific.

A male with dark hair and a red jacket walks up to the middle of the stage, before a famous song starts playing in the background.

With the song playing, the dark haired male starts dancing smoothly to the music, almost feathery, effortlessly. His movements fit to every sound and every beat of the song.

Little is amazed, he can't take off his eyes of the dancer and his moves, his body that is in complete sync with the music. Never has he seen someone dance that beautifully, that passionately as if his life depends on the movements and song.

The light brown haired male is fascinated, the performer ends his show way too soon for Little's liking and at some point he has stopped his breath, being so focused on the dancer and his show.

A big applause takes him back to reality, as he starts clapping his hands too. After bowing a few times the dancer left the stage and Little couldn't stop thinking about the black haired man and his amazing performance for the rest of the night.

Oh how he wished he had listened to the moderator when he said the name of the dancer in the beginning of his performance - but then again, does it even matter?

He may never see him again, so it's pointless.

The night went on, rather boring, but right after midnight, Taehyung and his parents left the bar to head home.

Leaving the building and approaching their parked car, Little notices a man standing by himself across the road, leaned against a red Mustang, lightning a cigarette.

Taehyung frowns, but soon he recognizes the man, a red jacket placed on his right shoulder. It's the dancer.

Not being able to take his eyes off the dark haired dancer, Taehyung starts staring at the stranger for a little bit too long, his parents are already in the car waiting for Little to join them. Suddenly the dancer looks up, his and Little's eyes meet for a second, before he hears his father calling for him, „Come on, Little, get in."

The called boy gulps, finally taking his eyes off the good looking dancer and opening his door to sit in the back seat of the car, before his father starts the engine.

🕶

„Oh good morning Little!", a pretty familiar voice shouts, making his gaze turn to his left.

„Good Morning, Joon.", Little responds, flashing a smile at his best friend and neighbor Namjoon. He knows him for years, even though he is older than Little himself, Joon and him literally grew up together.

„Slept at your parents place again?", Taehyung asks as Joons approaches him at the sidewalk.

„Yeah, you know they always want me to sleep over during the weekend.", the older responds.
„Anyways how was your dad's birthday yesterday? Didn't get the chance to wish him happy birthday."

„It was okay.", Little responds honestly, the thought about one specific performance suddenly coming to his mind.

Joon nods in response before turning to his parked car, „Are you heading to the university?"

Little simply nods.
„I could drop you off, I'm on my way to work."

The younger smiles at him before approaching the light blue car, Joon opening the door for him, showing off his gentleman side and making Taehyung smile at the simple gesture.

On their way to the university, they barely talked, Joon knows that Taehyung doesn't talk much in the morning and he respects that.

„Thank you for the ride Joon.", the younger male says as he left the car and looked at he friend through the open window one last time.

„Your welcome, Little.", Joons responds, a big smile on his lips, making his dimples show, „Feel free to come by my shop after classes!"

Taehyung presses his lips together, going to Namjoon's workplace is always a big thing for him. Because of two specific brothers working there. But since Joon dropped him off at University, maybe he will consider his suggestion.

Without waiting for a response, Joon starts the engine and drives away, leaving Taehyung behind. The young male sighs, feeling tired because of the long night and the upcoming exam.

With slow steps he approaches the big building to take his first class.

🕶

It's still warm outside as Little leaves the building after his last class of the day. He is still not sure if he should go to Namjoon's car repair shop or not. It's not too far from his University and maybe the small distraction from all his studying would be good for the light brown haired boy. Maybe the twins won't be there, to annoy and tease him. Hopefully.

Little approaches the small shop, it's a rather small building, When entering it, there's a reception and right next to it, is a door leading to the big garage where Namjoon repairs the cars. Above the shop is a small apartment, actually Joon's apartment where he lives the most time ever since he bought the building 2 years ago.

Taehyung pushes the glass door open, immediately regretting his decision to drop by.

„Oh look who came by!", the male sitting at the reception says, „Long time no see, Little!"

Little sighs on the inside, hoping the boy in front of him won't say anything more.

„Yeah, haven't been here for a while.", Little responds faking a short smile.

„Well it's nice to see you."

„Yeah nice to see you too, JK.", Little says, his eyes looking around searching for Joon.

„Boss is upstairs, showing some new guy the apartment.", JK says, as he noticed Taehyung's desperate search for some help.

„Why would he show him his apartment?"

Jungkook, JK's full name, shrugs, „He met the guy yesterday, he just moved to town and is searching for a place to stay over. Joon offered his apartment."

Taehyung nods in response, wanting to leave the place since the person he wanted to visit is busy but JK stops him from leaving.

„Stay for a while, Little, Joon should be done soon and JM would be happy to see you too." the purple haired male says with a big grin on his face, signaling Taehyung that this only means trouble.

„Ah- no it's actually getting quite late, I will just drop by tomor-" Before he could finish his sentence, two males walk down the small stairs next to the reception.

„Oh Little! You really came!" Joon says happily, approaching the younger boy with a short hug. As they part, Taehyung notices the male behind Joon who just came down the stairs.

The man stops just a few steps away from the two friends, making Taehyung rest his eyes on the somehow familiar face. For a second he couldn't put a finger on it, not sure where he has seen it before, but the rather slim but muscular body shape, the black styled hair and sharp facial features, give away his identity.

Suddenly it makes click, and Little knows where he has seen the other male. It's not even long ago, just yesterday night.

His eyes meet the eyes of the talented dancer.

-

A/N: hope you liked the first chapter! Updates are weekly on Wednesdays and Saturdays!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 5K 41
In which, Jung Hoseok, the innocent and cute human being fall in love with a sweet and handsome senior in his college. Little did, he know that his...
20.9K 799 27
Hoseok has been obsessed with Taehyung since they were young. Taehyung has been forced to work for Hoseok after the untimely death of his parents. Al...
221 27 3
Hoseok goes to Seoul from Gwangju to pursue his dreams as a stylist. He happened to live in a house with a boy who is very shy and barely talks as a...
33.4K 2.5K 111
[Completed] Delicious - A Tale of unexpected arrange marriage with the one you love. 'How hopeless you are Tae?', Jungkook asked seeing Tae smiling a...