The closest ones

By Adamash666

(NO MATURE OR SMUT CONTENT) Are you ready for crazier story about Pokemon than the others? Because that is so... More

1. Return
2. Birthday decision
3. Promise and another beginning
4. Dream and thought
5. Only in crises
6. Knowledge
7. Helpful meeting
8. Battle of strategy
9. Visions or seeing?
10. Papillons day
11. Friend from Battle Chateau
Author' note
12. Fountain
13. 100th win
14. The camp of everything
Thank You
15: Attractive
16: Deal
17. ToD
18. Conversations
19. The Race
20. Be like you
???
21. Another summer , another mystery
22. Fight or flight
Your decision
23. Lights
24. Arrival
25. Battle begin!
26. Some things ends to let new start
27. The symbol of doomed
28. Fist fight
A.T. Important question!!
29. Looking for answers
30. Coumarine City Festival
31. Stand up
32. The electricity
33. A little help
34. Training
35. Safari zone
36. Unexpected encounter
37. Expected battle
38. From light to dark
39. Talk between friends
40. She...she...she...
41. Through minds
42. From dark to light
43. Changing
44. True power
45. Head into nightmares
46. Old friend
47. Survivor's guilt
48. Control
49. Satoshi
50. In the meantime
51. The story of the outsider
52. Carrothead?
54. The second side
55. The secret society
56. Hearth and mind
57. Azium
58. Loyalty
59. This can't be true
60. The Song
61. The Subjects
62. Hit me
63. Psychics
64. The time has come
65. The Heist
66. It's all going down
67. The Story of the Chosen One
68. The Shadow Triad

53. Wild battle

160 4 2
By Adamash666

A few day after Ash's fight with Clemont

No POV

Ash jumped, catching on the branch as an angry pokemon ran under him with loud stomping. He looked down at the pokemon. Rhydon looked up at him, huffing.

"I know you don't like to have someone give you orders, I saw that already. And I can be alright with that..." Ash said as he sat on the branch, looking down at Rhydon. But that seemed to only piss him even more and so it spinned with its tail taking down the tree.

Ash jumped up from the tree straight at Rhydon surprising the drill pokemon. Ash disappeared from Rhydon's site view before feeling a strong pull on its horn. Rhydon fell backwards hitting the ground, making the dust go up in the air.

"You failed to think that if you don't have your tail behind you, you will easily loose balance" Ash said, standing beside Rhydon's head. "As I was saying, I am ok with you doing things your way. People would take you as someone thinking only about destruction. And that may be a situation if you get angry. But-" Ash paused as he knelt down. "Don't put everyone around you in danger. You can be smart, I saw it. If we can just cooperate better, it will better for both sides. I tell you what I like and don't like and you tell me the same." Ash tapped Rhydon's forehead. "So can we at least try it?"

Presence

"Well?" Korrina asked as she tapped her foot.

"See? You made idiot out of me." Ash laughed as he took a drink. Lysandre chuckled back. "We know each other, but he kinda didn't tell me his name. Right Lysandre?"

"Yeah." Lysandre said as he turned to both gym leaders. "I'm pleased to finally meet gym leaders of Lumiose city and Shalour city. Clemont and Korrina." he said with a small bow.

"Same here. Let me just ask, by your interaction with Ash I would guess this isn't your first meeting." Clemont said seeing both of them sitting next to each other.

"Yeah, we met the first time I was in Battle cheteau. We have been in contact since then. So when we went here, we decided to meet with each other and have a battle." Ash said as he stood up. "And I think now is our turn, am I right?" Ash walked through door, leaving both gym leaders and one famous ginger hair person. "I leave Pikachu to you." he said, his eyes for moment landing on his buddy.

Meanwhile in the audience, the trio of girls sat, waiting for next turn. Linda started a talk she was thinking about for a short time.

"Serena, do you think Ash is fine?" this question shocked Serena.

"What do you mean by that?" Serena turned her head toward Linda. She had closed eyes, thinking. Serena thought for a moment about her question. "I think Ash is ok now. I see him smile and be happy like before. He enjoys moments he would pass before we saw Cilan's grave. So I think he is fine, no. I think he feels very good." Serena turned back to Linda, Bonnie's eyes watching them both. "Why do you ask?"

"Just that they are connected." This confused both girls, but their thoughts were interrupted by the call of the next battle.

"We have another battle today. Marquis Ketchum." woman in white dresd pointed to one side. There stood Asg,his raven hair head sticking out of yellow cape. "Challenges Grand Duke Lysandre. This is also battle for Marquis Ketchum's being promoted."

This spread numerous talks between the crowd while the man walked on the battlefield in purple cape, his ginger hair and beard being the most recognisable on him. He walked straight toward Ash.

"It has been a while since I saw mr. Lysandre have a battle. But I am surprised he accepted challenge for battle from Marquis."

"That is an easy battle for Lysandre."

"I heard of this boy. He always challenges Dukes or Duchess."

"I saw him fight one time. He defeated duchess Robin in a few moment."

"Same here. I think it will be an interesting battle."

Girls listened to the conversations while looking at the both persons on battlefield. Lysandre pulled out only pokeball, but Ash pulled out black with yellow stripes.

"For a good battle." both of them said and stepped to their sides. Lysandre threw his pokeball, revealing a male Pyroar. Ash opened the Ultra ball, reavilng Rhydon. Rhydon looked around for a moment before seeing Pyroar. Rhydon fell on his front paws, slamming with them and breaking the stone floor. It let out loud roar to which Pyroar replied with its own.

"Battle begin!"

"Rhydon use Drill run." Rhydon let out huff before letting its horn spin and in a moment, changing into spinning drill also.

"Dark pulse." Pyroar created a beam of dark energy before sending it at full power. It hit directly Rhydon in not stopping waves, but it didn't seem to slow down or stop Rhydon. At the last moment, Pyroar stopped to quickly jumped away. When Rhydon finally stopped spinning, it turned around with rock in its paw and throwing it at Pyroar. "Pyroar use double team." the stone flew through a clone right before more appeared.

Rhydon looked around angrily, seeing multiple copies, Rhydon started to create more rocks and throwing them at the clones. When it was finally finished, there were no clones left. Before Rhydon could do anything else, the ground underneath broke and Pyroar slammed into Rhydon. Rhydon's head hit a ground, but when the dust got out of its way, a big eye with full of anger looked through. Pyroar looked to side, seeing a big tail slamming into him.

Pyroar landed on its four before looking back at Rhydon who stood back up. "Pyroar use Dark pulse." Lysandre reacted first and Pyroar let out another pulse of dark energy.

"Rhydon use multiple Rock blasts." Rhydon slammed its paws before creating stones and throwing them at the energy. As the attacks clashed with the smoke creating in the middle, not letting each side see each other.

"I see Rhydon is pretty wild." Korrina said as they watched the battle.

"Yeah, Ash caught it when it almost hurt Serena with her pokemon. He put Rhydon against me in a battle, but it didn't really listen to Ash last time. I am not sure if anything changed." Clemont replied as they saw the battle.

Suddenly, from the never ending clash of attacks was slowly coming through Rhydon, still repeating the same attack. When it got close, hearing the command 'Thunder punch' it attacked Pyroar, receiving a hit from the dark pulse, but still slamming the fist into Pyroar.

Pyroar still flew in the air, receiving a command in midair. "Flamethrover." Pyroar boosted himself up with the flames, hitting the pokemon hard, but it didn't even make Rhydon flinch. When Pyroar finally landed, growling at the opponent, who replied with roar, Rhydon was suddenly trapped in flames.

"Don't tell me you planned for this." Ash mumbled to himself, while Rhydon shook its body to try putting out the fire. "Rhydon use Drill run." Rhydon looked back at Ash for a moment, seeing a lazy smile on his face. This made Rhydon to let out huff before running, turning into living drill.

"Pyroar double team!" Pyroar's clones appeared again. Rhydon went through them before none stayed there. Rhydon stood back up on its back, looking around and seeing another hole.

"RHYYYYYY!" When the burn hit again, Rhydon let out loudest roar that made everyone except Ash cover their ears. People expected it would be roar of pain, but it was battle cry.

Rhydon's both fists started to glow. Rhydon leaned back, putting its fists behind before in high speed slamming into ground with big power. The ground cracked on the whole battlefield before some stones and big amount of dust flew up. Everyone covered themself from the flying dust.

As the dust was slowly setting, the loud stomps and moving debris were heard. When the air was becoming more clear, the big figure could be seen pulling out from ground another one. As everyones eyes were on the battlefield, nobody noticed Lysandre's smile. There on the battlefield stood Rhydon, holding unconscious Pyroar by the fur around the neck.

For a moment, the batle referee was stunned before calling: "Pyroar is unable to batle. The victory goes to Marquis Ketchum!" Lysandre recalled his pokemon. Ash walked slowly toward his, Rhydon feeling the burns but ignoring them.

"You did good Rhydon." Ash said to which Rhydon's head turned partly, only one eye looking at Ash. The glare was hard to describe, even for Ash before Rhydon flicked its giant tail, throwing dust and small stones at the raven hair trainer. Ash shook his head before pulling out ultra ball and recalling the pokemon. He looked to his side, seeing an assistant holding in both hands the red cape.

"Wow, Rhydon went completely mad and wild." Bonnie said as she brushed the stone from her head. "I was really surprised to see Lysandre to be one to fight Ash today. And I don't want to make it sound bad or that I doubt Ash, but I heard Lysandre is a really strong pokemon trainer."

Serena turned her eyes back at Bonnie. "You think he was holding back?" Bonnie shrugged as she saw Ash put on the red cape.

"Either that or he was surprised himself. He also had type dissadvantage. There is many possibilities."

Ash walked inside the are for the members, seeing Pikachu running to him. He noticed both gym leaders clapping thier hands.

"Good battle, Baron Ash." Korrina said with grin.

Ash ran his finger under nose grinning. "Don't tease me." he heard another clapping behind. His head turned around, seeing the purple cape.

"It was well deserved, you should accept the gratitude." Lysandre said with smile before frowning slightly. "I think I will have nurse Joy look after Pyroar. After all, it was hurt pretty badly. But before I leave, I have something for you." he reached into his jacket and pulled out small red device with black spot in middle.

"Wha-" Ash started, but Clemont interrupted him.

"Is that Holo Caster?"

"Yes. Take this as gift and reward for the battle." Lysandre spoke, immediately lifting up his hand to stop Ash from talking. "I don't want to hear any buts." Ash after a moment shook his head before nodding. "Now if you will excuse me, I have business to attend to. Good to see you again, pleasure to meet you both." he gave them a small wave before leaving.

Korrina was about to talk, but Ash was first. "Please, keep this between us. I don't have the mood to deal with it." Korrina was about to say something again, but Ash walked already away. Korrina looked at Clemont and he gave her look. 'Deal with it.'

-------------------------------------

"So I hope you don't mind me joining you for some time." Korrina said, to which everyone agreed.

"Surely not. I mean, the six of us will be fine." Bonnie said with grin.

"Umm...." Linda spoke, catching everyones attention. "I will be returning back to Unova. I have to report to professor about the progress so far...with Emboar as well." Linda looked at the briefcase before back at Ash.

"Oh, for how long?" Ash asked. Serena could see a small confliction in him and the question she was asked before finally lined up.

"Not sure. But you can say good bye to Emboar before I take him." Korrina nudged Clemont. He gave her look 'We will explain'.

Before Linda walked away with Ash, they all gave goodbyes to Linda. Clemont thanked her with help on research, Linda wished Serena good luck and Bonnie told her to quickly return.

Finally, in the deeper forest, Linda opened the suitcase revealing the special pokeball with blue tubes slightly sticking out. When Ash grabbed the pokeball, he felt the immediate heat and shaking of the ball.

He opened the pokeball, revealing the giant black pokemon with blue flames hugging its body stand on all four. Pikachu jumped on its back looking down at both of them.

"Hey there Emboar." Ash said as he slowly walked to his pokemon looking into its eyes. When he placed his hand on the warm fur, Emboar let out calm breath. "We will be parting again for some time." Emboar's big eyes looked at Ash, letting out small growl. "Don't worry, it won't be for that long like last time. Linda will be with you. You like Linda, right?" Emboar's big eyes turned to Linda who had big smile.

Emboar's nostrils started to glow, alarming Linda who was ready to yell at Ash, but he stop her. Emboar let only small amout in front of Ash.

"Good. You control yourself nicely as I am trying." He whispered as Emboar closed its eyes before leaning back. Pikachu grabbed onto fur from falling as Emboar let out big flames into sky.

As this was happening, Lysandre sat in his limousine, reading the reports. He then opened the one with CO and typed 'Tracker placed'.

Few days after creation of Satoshi

Ash got kicked down, receiving a punch into his face. When he saw Hrist was ready to punch him again, he grabbed her hand with one and wrapped his legs around her hand. He used his weight to pull her down. When he had her in position to dislocate her arm, waiting for her to yield.

But he then heard her take a deep breath before suddenly her arm almost lifted him up again. And in that moment, legs wrapped around his neck and blocking his air entrance. He grabbed at her legs, ready to use force.

In a minute, Hrist felt the three claps to stop the fight. Ash was released as he took a deep breath before coughing. He slowly stood up before asking. "How did you do it? How did you gain so much strength?"

Hrist cleaned herself before answering. "Right after you answer why did you hold back." this silenced Ash as he cleaned his muscles. "I know none of us wanted this, but here we are. So if you want your Pikachu, you will have to make sure to do what we need. If we tell you to knock out some guys, you will have to."

"But I can't." Ash said as he looked into nothing. "I will just kill someone again... I can't do that again..."

"If you don't want to go into rage, then just think about good things in your life." Alex's voice made Hrist turn quickly around.

"Not now Alex. Go help Jack." Hrist said, but Alex rolled his eyes.

"Jack said literally the same before he went to get some papers." Alex said as he threw bottle of water to Ash. "If you get angry, you either can learn how to control it and use it or let you consume you which you don't want OR you can learn how to keep the rage at bay by thinking about good memories." Ash looked at Alex with surprise.

"You are smart as always Alex, but I think you should go ask on the streets about any new informations we could use." Hrist said as she knelt before Alex. "I will have Jack get you something as well." her tone was completely different then before. Sweet and very caring. Alex's eyes lit up and nodded and went out. "He is not really wrong, but this is a hard world. You will face a situation when you will have to or will want to kill someone."

Ash looked away as he thought about it. "I know that. But..." Ash silenced for a moment before continuing. "Each time I do that, I feel like part of me is dying so another scarier can replace it."

"That is why you have to separate yourself from those situations. That's the only way if you want to keep your old part." Hrist said with seriousness in her tone. "Then you can do whatever you can with full power you hold."

Presence

As the group walked on the path for the next city, Ash felt a slight pain in his mind, but he ignored it all the time. Unknown to him, Slash was the one causing the pain by clawing on his mind.

Suddenly, he smelt something that wasn't air or any pokemon and in that moment, his started to feel heavy.

"Heeey... Is it me or am I...." Bonnie voice was stopped as everyone fell to the ground, closing their eyes. Ash fought with everything he could, but it only extended his time of being awake.

Then, a silent and shy female voice spoke. "It worked."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
152K 3.1K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
138K 3.8K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...