TAINTED HEART | D.HALE

By haleshoe

and for you i keep my legs apart, and forget about my tainted heart TEENWOLF SEASON 3b-4 DEREK HALE x OC (no... More

TAINTED HEART
SYNOPSIS
ACT I
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
ACT II
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

4.4K 155 93
By haleshoe

chapter twenty three
( the benefactor )

          The next morning has been slightly awkward. Sofia had remembered everything from the night before. She thought that if she didn't say anything, it would be fine.

"Do you like the color yellow" Derek, of course, had other plans.

Sofia, who had just walked out of her room, paused her steps, slightly confused, "Uh, sure."

Derek stood from his spot on the small couch and walked over to the girl, "I was just wondering cause, y'know, yellow is the new color of my eyes."

Sofia stayed silent, having a striking suspicion where this conversation was going. Derek tried to hide his sly smile, "And I wasn't sure if they were pretty."

Sofia sharply inhaled as the man started snickering. She tried to play it off, "What are you talking about?"

Derek smirked and gave the girl a look, "Okay, if that's how you wanna play it."

Sofia innocently shrugged before moving past the man to look for food.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

After a long, boring day, Derek got word from Stilinski about a supernatural attack. He informed Sofia and the two headed for Beacon Hills Memorial.

Stilinski had cleared the roof and jumped in surprise when Sofia and Derek appeared, "Uh, I guess you guys have been there long enough to hear we need to be quick about this. Scott said he called himself a Wendigo?"

Sofia knew wendigo's all too well, "Ah, shit."

"Cannibalistic shapeshifters. But, I haven't heard of them in Beacon Hills for a long time. Must have been well-hidden," Derek informed the sheriff.

Stilinski nodded, "So is this like a regular thing now?  Should I be expecting the presence of both of you when I only request one?"

Derek ignored the man, deep in thought. Sofia just gave the man a sarcastic smile and nodded.

Sofia noticed Derek looking off into the empty space, "What is it?"

Derek looked to Sofia before looking back at the sheriff, "How many people did Scott say were up here?"

Stilinski looked down in though for a moment, "Just Sean and the axe-murderer, who apparently has no mouth. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?"

Sofia's face scrunched at the thought of a man with no mouth. She had dealt with many people in her life but this was new.

"There was someone else," Derek told the two. "Someone young, and male..."

"You can smell his fear?"

Derek looked around the roof, "And his blood."

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Sofia would never admit it, but she could tell their was tension in the air. Derek and her both would find small excuses to leave the room after a small conversation.

Sofia blamed herself. Well, more so her family.

Before Derek was taken, things were actually good between the two. The awkwardness has vanished and Derek genuinely trusted the girl.

Not to mention the sex.

Again, Sofia would never admit it, but Derek was the best she'd had in a long time. Until her family decided to fuck it up.

Sofia didn't exactly know the protocol for this type of situation. You falsely accuse and shoot a man's uncle, he lets you stay with him. He's a douchebag, but a hot douchebag. You start having mind blowing sex with the man until your psychotic family kidnaps him.

What was she supposed to do now?

"Do you think he gets any?"

Derek's head quickly whipped to the side at Sofia's sudden burst. The two were driving home from the hospital, Derek behind the wheel.

"Uh what?"

Sofia readjusted herself in the seat, "The axe guy. He doesn't have a mouth, right?"

Derek slightly nodded, not sure why the girl felt it was necessary to bring up.

"Exactly, so he probably doesn't get any. Maybe that's why he's so angry."

Derek stayed silent for a moment, "Any what?"

"Ass, vagina, sex, however you wanna call it. Or dick, who knows his preferences," Sofia shrugged. The sudden thought dawned on her that it was probably not the best conversation to start while she was trying not to think of getting any with Derek.

"Are you okay?" Derek noticed the girl staring off into space, facing away.

Sofia refused to meet his gaze, suddenly feeling uncomfortable, "Mhm."

Derek focused back on the road, not pushing it any farther. It would take a lot for him to understand the mind of Sofia Calavera, and tonight was not that night.

The part that freaked him out was that he wanted to figure everything out, eventually.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

After a long, silent, trip back home. The two entered the Hale loft. Sofia had been thinking of her family more often, ever since Derek had returned.

"Do you blame me?" Sofia called out as Derek was walking to his bed.

The man stopped and turned around to face the girl who stood by the loft entrance, "What?"

Sofia closed the sliding door and stepped further into the room, "I just mean, it's okay if some part of you is angry with me for everything that's happened. I would blame me too."

Derek slid his jacket off his shoulders and fully faced the girl, leaning against the wooden table, "When you thought Peter killed your mother, you didn't blame me."

Sofia slightly squinted her face, "Well."

"Sofia."

The girl somewhat raised her hands in fake surrender, "Kidding."

"Sort of," she mumbled to herself knowing he could hear.

Derek gave her a look before continuing, "You didn't kidnap me. You didn't torture me, as far as I know."

Sofia gave the man an unimpressed look and he tried not to smile.

"My point, is that I wouldn't blame you for something you didn't voluntarily choose to do by your own will." Derek took a pause before semi-smiling, "Why would I do that when I can blame you for something you did do."

Sofia mentally cursed herself out in that moment.

"You were supposed to be figuring things out with Braeden the other night, but instead you got wasted," Derek whisper-yelled the last part.

Sofia jokingly waved the man off and started walking towards her room, "We had a good thing going Hale, why must you ruin everything."

She could hear him lecturing her still as she made her way into the room. He kept saying things like "this is serious" and "Sofia".

The girl paid the man no attention as she shut the bedroom door. He raised his voice as if that would make any difference.

The last thing she heard him say before he stopped, much quieter than before, was "I can't."

Sofia sat on her bed and flipped onto her back. The girl smiled up at the roof, deep in thought about something other than the Calavera's.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

haleshoe is typing...

hiii

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 30K READS I GENUINELY CANT COMPREHEND

i thought about adding a kiss in this chapter but decided not to

yw

also just realized this chapter was pure sofia and derek, again yw😌

how funny would it be if i just like killed sofia in the next chapter, with no warning whatsoever

thanks for reading! hope you enjoyed <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.3K 40
"๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ" ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 19.2K 154
โ˜ผ imagines and preferences for the teen wolf characters. [ WRITTEN WHEN I WAS YOUNG, SOME ARE BAD ] mtv's teen wolf -gothlunch 2016-2017 COMPLE...
5K 190 44
"you are my one you set my world on fire" - Derek Hale x Oc Oc x Oc - SEASONS 1-6 and MOVIE - season 1: completed season 2: completed season 3: in t...
256K 6.3K 24
In which Derek and Emilia are finally getting the family they've always wanted, but happiness never lasts long in Beacon Hills. Derek Hale - season 3...