Sun & Moon : nct mafia au

By TinyTrack127u

BIG WARNING! MENTIONING OF: ASULT, BLOOD, INAPPROPRIATE STUFF... Mafia AU Main Ship: Markhyuck Side Ship: Nor... More

♠️Characters♠️
♦️Chapter 1♦️
♦️Chapter 3♦️
♦️Chapter 4♦️
♦️Chapter 5♦️
♦️Chapter 6♦️
♦️Chapter 7♦️
♦️Chapter 8♦️
♦️Chapter 9♦️
♦️Chapter 10♦️
♦️Chapter 11♦️
♦️Chapter 12♦️
♦️Chapter 13♦️
♦️Chapter 14♦️
♦️Chapter 15♦️
♦️Chapter 16♦️
♦️Chapter 17♦️
♦️Chapter 18!♦️
♦️Chapter 19♦️
♦️Chapter 20!♦️
♦️Chapter 21♦️
♦️Chapter 22♦️
♦️Chapter 23♦️
♦️Chapter 24!♦️
♦️Chapter 25♦️
♦️Chapter 26♦️
♦️Chapter 27♦️
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31!♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35!♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39!♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 42♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49!♣

♦️Chapter 2♦️

1.6K 59 37
By TinyTrack127u

When Renjun finally ran away from Jaemin and Jeno who probably were looking for him and absolutely mad at him, he went to Donghyuck's locker to see the boy passed out. 

He was too late. 

Mark had already got to him.

He felt nothing but guilt for the boy. He said he would be there for him and make sure Mark wouldn't hurt him, but there he was half dead on the floor.

"You got to be shitting yourself, Mark." Renjun cursed picking up Donghyuck's limp body and carried it to the infirmary knowing well the nurse was going to be in shock at the sight.

"Renjun what are you doing here? Shit! Is that Donghyuck!" Nurse Lee screamed at the sight of the boy with slight bruising on his neck and face, plus a bleeding nose.

"What happened!" Ten asked, rushing to tend to Donghyuck, treating his nosebleed before anything else knowing Mark couldn't have done anything vital.

"Who else." Renjun groaned pinching his nose bridge in disappointment knowing Mark has definitely become more violent than he should be.

"God Mark! That crazy bastard. He's really going the extra mile," Ten whined as he whipped the blood that dripped from Donghyuck's nose.

"He annoys him, he has a crush on him as well and thinks Donghyuck likes the punching like its fan service, otherwise Donghyuck would have fought back easily," Renjun complained.

He knew if he told Mark what he was doing was wrong, he would get in trouble and he knew Donghyuck could fight. He has a fisty personality and know hand to hand combat.

"Luckily, he is easy to clean up. The strange thing is that there isn't any actual damage. Any made and we might have needed to bring Taeyong here to help..." Ten chuckled realising he overreacted about all his worries.

Renjun cocked his eyebrow suspicious of what Ten meant by that. Donghyuck's nose was bleeding, his throat was bright purple and his bones looked like they broke from the impact made of Mark's punches.

"What I mean is, there is no actual damage apart from the punches made by someone else, they look days old, so does the bruise on his neck and the nosebleed was most likely made from the fixing of his nose..."

Ten looked at the boy with sympathy, he didn't know where the abuse came from but wherever it is from it looks like it gives lots of pain even if there was no vital damage.

It kills him more and more each day when he comes to school with bruises covered up with make-up and pretending as if nothing happened. He sometimes wonder where they come from but Mark says not to question. He must be linked to them.

"Well, good thing it was easy to patch him up. He needs to rest that's all," Ten reassured noticing the sad frown on Renjun's face, giving a hug to the younger to calm his feelings down.

"I don't know why Mark hates Donghyuck so much, especially since he did nothing wrong," Renjun said crouching to Donghyuck's unconscious body lying on the bed.

"It's not your fault. Whatever happens to Donghyuck we can only watch from afar. He said not to interfere so that's what we are going to do," Ten reminded, having a feeling that whatever Mark was doing better has a reason because it looks like Donghyuck is slowly getting hurt by the second.

Well, that's what they all thought.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Donghyuck opened his eyes, his body stiff from the pain he just went through after all it seemed like 5 minutes ago but actually was 2 hours ago when he passed out, thanks to Mark.

Coughing at the sudden jolt of energy he got from getting up, Donghyuck heard footsteps coming from behind the curtains surrounding his bed.

"Donghyuck!" Chenle yelled, wanting to burst out crying seeing his Hyung in so much pain but knew he wasn't actually and he was perfectly fine thanks to Ten.

"Hey, Lele," Donghyuck chuckled giving a painful smile seeing as the smaller one started to cry. 'I guess there are some people who do care' he thought to himself.

Jisung huffed a sigh before hugging the crying dolphin, calming him down and making sure that he wouldn't fall to the floor.

"Shhh, babe don't worry. Hyuck Hyung is fine, look." Jisung whispered into Chenle's ear making the dolphin's tears start to reduce.

"Lele I'm fine don't worry," Donghyuck clarified looking at Jisung to signal he needed some privacy when he saw Ten in the corner of his eye preparing some medication for him.

"Chenle let's leave Donghyuck for a bit, he probably still needs rest." Chenle nodded to his boyfriend following him out the door before waving at the elder and informing Ten, that Donghyuck was awake.

"Donghyuck great you're up! Take these and you're good to go when you want." Ten smiled at Donghyuck passing him a glass of water with some painkillers. He looked tired as if most of his energy was drained out.

"Thanks, Ten Hyung. I'll try not to come here again." Donghyuck chuckled as he got up from his bed, making Ten shake his head.

"Don't. I'm a nurse it's my job." Ten reminded him even though everyone knew Ten hated his job.

Donghyuck muttered an 'obviously' quietly before looking up to the elder who gave him a few painkillers and a glass of water. In doing so he ruffled Donghyuck's hair watching as the boy smiled brightly.

He then got out of his bed and thanked Ten for taking his painkillers and opened to door to leave.

"See you soon Hyung." Ten chuckled, waving at the younger one who left to go to his next lesson.

"Mark! I'm going to kill you!" Ten internally screamed when the door closed.

He really hated his job. To prove his point, he got a knock on his door making him question how just after Donghyuck left another person is already there.

Luckily as uuusoon as he opened the room a tall giant walked into the room instantly hugging him so he could hug back.

"Johnny!" Ten remarked watching as the elder smiled widely.

"Hey, Tennie," Johnny chuckled, kissing Ten passionately as he brought the small body closer to his chest.

He moaned feeling Johnny squeeze his ass and slip his tongue into his mouth. Their making out, bound to make others uncomfortable if they walked in. 

Their make out was hot and steamy but interrupted before things could get out of hand. The feeling of ecstasy drained out of Ten when he pushed Johnny away, catching his breath in the process. It saddened him he couldn't feel the love for long after all he was still in school.

"J-Johnny... we are... in school... please..." Ten panted making Johnny rolled his eyes.

"God, so now you want to be a good boy." Johnny complained as Ten sighed feeling bad for Johnny's horny ass.

"I'm sorry. It's just..."

"Mark again?" Ten looked up to the elder and nodded watching as he took his hand and kissed it.

"Let's go grab some lunch then. May help regain your lost energy." Ten smiled at the elder. This is why he is lucky to have him.

"Sure, I'll tell Sicheng to take over. I'm sure Yuta wouldn't mind." Ten laughed walking to Johnny's car from the infirmary.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

"Hey, Donghyuck. You free after school." Donghyuck saw Renjun run up to him worried for him after all the boy looked still half dead.

"Sorry no, I have the stuff to do." Donghyuck lied knowing if he didn't get back home in 20 minutes he would be in big trouble with his parents. Now that was something he didn't want to face.

"Do you want me to walk back with you?" Renjun asked knowing Mark was planning on headding that way but Donghyuck shook his head.

"It's okay Renjun, you live the other way, don't bother. See you tomorrow." He said going left while Renjun sighed in defeat and went right.

Donghyuck sighed, annoyed with himself for letting Mark beat him up like always. He told himself he was going to stand up to him no matter what that time but clearly, he failed.

"Lee Donghyuck what are you doing with your life." He sighed having the feeling tomorrow wasn't going to be any better of a day.

After searching the area around his house for the spare key, he opened the door dot on the time he normally should be back by. He walked through the door to smell the intoxicating odour of alcohol.

"Lee Donghyuck!" He heard his mother shout from the kitchen. 

It was at that moment he knew. His mother had been drinking again and she sound as drunk as she would normally does. Something bad must have happenedat work for her.

Knowing the consequence, he walked into the kitchen seeing his mother lying on the floor her back pressed against the alcohol rack. A half-empty soju bottle was in her hand as she picked an empty bottle next to her.

"Yah! Gongdyuck go put this in the bin~" She slurred holding and finishing the third bottle.

Donghyuck nodded walking over to take the bottle from her before feeling the bottle whack against his hand. He felt the shards of glass stab his hand and scatter everywhere, the blood dripping onto the floor.

"Well done! You fucking disappointment of a son!" His mother shouted at him getting the now empty bottle she had just downed hitting it on his head.

Donghyuck bit his tongue not wanting to make a sound or his mother will yell at him more. He felt the shards stab his head, the piercing sensation, something that he not is used to especially since it was to the head.

"Hurry up and clean this mess! Day after tomorrow, we have a meeting with your father's colleagues. Better not fuck that up too."

His mother slammed the door behind her and he could hear her stomp her way up the stairs. Donghyuck looked at his hand, it looked broken and the fact he had shards of glass sticking into his hand he knew he better clean up quickly.

After plucking the small shards of glass he had in his head and hand, he picked up the ones on the floor, cutting his other hand with even smaller pieces.

The blood dripped through the hallways as he put the glass shards in the bin outside his house. He wasn't surprised anyone noticed his bloody state. He lived on a road full of rich people who don't bother to leave their houses.

Why would they bother with the 'perfect family' known as their neighbour? 

Just as he thought that though, he noticed someone staring at him before rushing off somewhere. They had a hood on looked about his height, and had a strong build. It reminded him of Mark strangely, but why would he ever be there. 

"I've been through worse." Donghyuck fake smiled to himself happy his mother didn't make him pass out that time, ignoring the fact a person has now seen him in that state.

He washed his hands before making his way up the stairs to shower. Luckily this mother was passed out drunk so he could shower without yelling heard. Feeling the boiling water slide against his skin would normally make him relax, but feeling it fall onto the cuts on his hand and head stung like hell.

He thought of Mark as his pain slowly faded. The boy was a sight to see. Everyone knew it. Otherwise, why would girls fall for his looks all the time?

Heck Donghyuck knows the more he thinks of him the more he crushes on him. But his cockiness with F4 controls his ego as he is the next richest person in the world.

If only he could be nicer. Donghyuck snapped out of thought seeing that the cuts on his hands were clean. He dried and changed himself, cleaning the cuts and wounds on his hands after. 

Looking at his hand he realised how swelled it was in one area. It was probably bruising from the hit so he left it, doing homework before going to sleep.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Do you hate Mark and Donghyuck's parents? If you do... it's not what you think hehe.

Tiny Out ~ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 2.8K 23
~ bxb oneshots of NCT (mainly smut) ~ I mainly do the ships I ship but I take requests ~ Just for fun Warning: offensive topics may be mentioned Hope...
123K 828 18
NCT oneshots I came up with I don't take requests sorry I write on this when I'm not updating my other two fanfic
168K 7.8K 15
✎ markhyuck ! ☏ - in which mark accidentally discovers donghyuck's secret. started ↠ 2019.28.10 ended ↠ 2020.01.03
164K 11.1K 41
My boyfriend's crush is kissing a girl, thought Renjun sarcastically, a little bit bitterly... Renjun's life is a crazy mess, Jeno has trust issues, ...