ACADEMY OF MAGIC - Beginning...

By Bts_Internation_Army

THIS IS A BOOK 2. - JUNGKOOK FF. #COMPLETED #DISCLAIMER READ THE BOOK 1 FIRST TO UNDERSTAND. 'THE BEGINNING... More

Teaser 1:
Teaser 2:
Teaser 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOTE + Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ALL CHARACTERS.
ALL CHARACTERS II
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43 - The End
SHAMELESS PROMOTION OF BOOK 3 :
NOTE TO READERS
NEW BOOK UPLOADED

Chapter 42

2.5K 130 567
By Bts_Internation_Army

§•~•~•§

¢~¢~¢

The letter reached exactly where it was supposed to be, in Jeongukk's hands.

"You are not going gukk." Eunwoo exclaimed.

"Hyung. I am. It's a once and for all thing. Let's just end this matter. How many more people are gonna die? How many towns are gonna burn down in flames? How many more deaths do I see?" Jeongukk spoke.

"You're not going alone. I'm coming along" Eunwoo spoke holding his chest tight.

"Hyung. You need some time to recover."

"I don't understand. What's wrong. My heart is aching again. It hurts."

"Your mate is not safe. She is in a life-threatening situation."

"I-I have a mate?"

"Everyone does. Now, lay down. I'll find her and make sure she is safe too." Jeongukk helped Eunwoo to lay down on the bed and covered him with a blanket.

"Gukk please, take Mark and Suzy along. At least take Alexandria."

"No hyung. This is my fight. I don't want them to be hurt. See you soon."

"Gukk... I want you to come back safe."

"Your Gukkie will be back for his banana milk. Don't worry." he chuckled.

"Yahh! You idiot. This is not funny." Eunwoo's eyes teared up.

"Sh. Don't worry hyung. I'll be back. I promise. I'll be back with him and all our friends. Not to forget my dumb love." he smiled and disappeared in the cold midst of winds.

¢~¢~¢

Taehyun and Lisa woke up with a bitter pain in their hearts.

"It... Hurts" Lisa said.

"What do you mean?" Jhope asked covered up in bruises.

"They are gone," Taehyun whispered.

"Tae-"

"He is dead! Lizzy is dead!" Taehyun shouted in tears. Everyone shivered at that.

"N-No" Lisa said.

"I killed Lizzy. She died because of me... I'm her murderer." Taehyun cried helplessly.

Jino, for the first time in forever, saw Taehyun so helpless and broke. He was speechless.

"I should have just revived her... Tae would be fine..." Lisa cried. Everyone's eyes started to water in pain.

¢~¢~¢

Jungkook was at the Tower of Qi, which denoted the peace between Yin and Yang. It was a representation of the balance of both the dynasties and the world. He sat behind the stone-made Qi, leaning his back at the Yang. His head touched the stone covered in snow, resting his hand on his knee. His eye shed tears.

"I just wanted happiness..." he whispered and closed his eyes.

"I'm here..." he heard a soft voice. His eyes shot open. They were blood-red this time.

"Welcome, Prince of Yin." He bitterly chuckled.

¢~¢~¢

Jungwoo was in the dark restricted room, all made of dark marble. The only place in the whole light castle which was made in black and gold.

"I'm Sorry Evie" he cried looking at a huge beautiful painting of his wife.

"I couldn't raise our son with all the happiness and love he deserved. I couldn't give him your love. I failed." he burst into tears.

¢~¢~¢

Y/n was running around with Beomgyu when she fell down on the ground. "Ahh"

"Haha. Again pranks huh??" Beomgyu laughed. Her back touched the ground and her breath was not in the normal range. Beomgyu ran to her.

"Y/n? Y/N GET UP!" he picked her up in his arms and checked her pulse which was falling.

"What happened Y/n???" he asked her worried.

"My heart... My chest hurts. It aches."

"W-What? Why???"

"I-I don't know." she whispered and lost her consciousness. He picked her up and quickly ran to the cave.

"HYUNG!" He shouted as Soobin and Yeonjun rushed towards him.

"It has started." Taehyun said looking at the magical stone resting in the middle of the cave.

¢~¢~¢

"Welcome, Prince of Yin." He bitterly chuckled. He formed a huge shield around the tower with his powers.

"No one will go out till one of us win." he announced.

"Jungkook. We need to talk-" Jeongukk was cut off by Jungkook's sudden attack.

"I don't wanna hear anything." his eyes clashed with Jeongukk's; his sword was blocked by Jeongukk's sword, both of them trying to overpower for the dominance.

"You look like me..." they said together.

"Yeah bec-"

"because you want to replace me... Take away my love and place. Never!" Jungkook unlocked his sword's locked position and attacked again. Jeongukk blocked it and both of them got into a heated sword fight. So quick that if anyone missed even by a second, it was the end.

"You're not weak." Jungkook stated continuously attacking.

"Listen to me." Jeongukk tried to talk between blocking the attacks.

The tower of Qi unlocked its powers and shot daggers at the Invaders. Jeongukk and Jungkook didn't expect the attack by Qi, because it would never attack at the Dynasty's Royal blood. Jeongukk pushed Jungkook away and blocked the daggers. Jungkook furiously got up and melted all the daggers with flames. He lost control for the first time... There was fire everywhere.

Qi responded with a huge snowstorm because Qi analyzed it as a foreign burn attack.

"Calm down-" Jeongukk tried to calm down Jungkook but Jungkook's uncontrollable powers shot flames at Jeongukk and the Qi. Jeongukk managed to dodge them away.

¢~¢~¢

"The Qi has now malfunctioned. Who will save the Princes?" she laughed knowing that she was the reason behind the malfunctioning of Qi. The Tower of Qi was self-protected because it was the World's Power Source; the reason everything in the world was alive. It was malfunctioned by the blood she spilled. The blood of extinct fighter breeds, used in the wars hundreds of years ago.

¢~¢~¢

The Qi attacked at Jeongukk and Jungkook with soldiers, mastering all the four elements and the sub-elements.

"I knew you weren't royal blood. You doppelganger!" Jungkook shouted at Jeongukk. Jeongukk kept fighting the soldiers and so did Jungkook.

"If you die... They will stop...." Jungkook said looking at Jeongukk who wasn't aware of his words. Jungkook picked up his sword and attacked Jeongukk.

"Fight them first!" Jeongukk said blocking the soldiers and Jungkook at the same time.

"You are the reason." Jungkook attacked him furiously. Jeongukk pushed them away. His head started to hurt, listening to Jungkook's harsh words.

"N-No. I'm going to stay in. I'll control it." He fell down holding his head.

"Get up! Get up, you coward!" Jungkook attacked him as Jeongukk blocked it again. Jungkook constantly kept attacking him. Jeongukk couldn't fight back this time because he was stuck in between emotions and powers... Once again...

Jungkook's sword slit Jeongukk's upper abdomen, right below his heart. A dagger was shot towards Jungkook but Jeongukk dodged it. Jungkook looked at Jeongukk.

"W-Why did you save me?"

"Why wouldn't I save my hyung." he smiled at him while covering the flowing blood down his abdomen. The blood touched the ground and everything stopped; Qi identified the royal blood and let the guards down.

¢~¢~¢

"You want me to shut up for a dastard crook?" He scoffed.

"How dare you say that!" Evie slapped him tight as Jeongukk's eyes soften and his fragile heart was broken once again.

"Don't you dare disrespect your father!" Evie shouted at him.

"M-My father?"

"He... Is your father..." Evie softly spoke.

"You never told me..."

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't know if you were ready for it."

"My father wants to kill me and you? He hates us so much?"

"No. He loves us. He is probably protecting us. Hmm?"

"Do I have a brother?"

"Yes... You do... I kept it away but the light prince is none other than your brother. Your names are alike... I chose them after your father's name. Three of you looked so cute together." Evie showed Jeongukk a picture of him and Jungkook playing with Jungwoo.

"I'm sorry eomma."

"No, I'm sorry Gukk" she cried hugging Jeongukk who hugged his mother back.

"I miss Jungkook so much. He never got the love of a mother, like you didn't get your father's love."

"I'll bring him to you eomma. I'll bring him back. We'll be a happy family again... Dad will be back with you. I promise." he swore and wiped his tears.

¢~¢~¢

Jeongukk brought Jungkook's hand towards the symbol on his neck.

The symbol flashed Jungkook everything, his memories from the day they were born, his nature, his friends, his fears, his loneliness, his innocence, everything flashed to him in a couple of seconds. Jeongukk touched Jungkook's symbol to get a flash of everything Jungkook experienced.

"G-Gukkie....? M-My baby brother? What have I done!" Jungkook cried. "I-I'm sorry. I'll take you from here. Wh-hat have I done! You will be alright!"

"Hyung, it's too late for me. I love you. Take care of Y/n and my friends. Please make sure eomma meets our dad because she misses him a lot. I promised her that she will meet him, I couldn't keep my promise to Eunwoo hyung. Don't be sorry, I have already forgiven you. Please don't feel guilty because your little brother is happy to see you before he goes away. You've seen enough sadness; wishing you all the world's happiness." he struggled in the pain and completed before the last breath in him left his body forming a misty tiny cloud in the cold snowflakes. The last minuscule droplets of water left his motionless body. The warm blood rushing in his body started to lose its warmth because the life that once flashed his bunny smile wide big was now cold dead.

"Jeongukk." Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. "Jeongukk," he repeated his name in the complete cold silence hoping to see a response different from what he expected but miracles don't always take place. Jungkook cried out loud.

"Wake up!! Wake up! Please. Please just don't do this to your hyung. We lost 16 years of our togetherness. Please stay with your hyung. Please don't do this to me..." he kept crying out loud and hugging the lifeless body of his own brother. His hands colored red in the blood of his own little brother...

To be continued.....

¢~¢~¢

§•~•~•§

(Author: Um..... Bye. Take care... next chapter will come soon.

I personally hated this chapter. You can be mad at me, I am too.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 949 32
It is the start of a new year at Hogwarts. Jeon Jungkook just wants to skate through his first year without much trouble. If only things went his wa...
205K 6.3K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...
188K 6.7K 33
Life is always unexpected and as for y/n it's more than anyone.... finding out that you are a wizard and there is a magical world just like a harry...
11K 885 16
A story of a woman who's been through a lot and always hoped that hiding her wounds behind a smile would bring her relief. As her wounds get too deep...