Deliciae

By almxndia13

More

c h a p t e r - 1
c h a p t e r - 2
c h a p t e r - 3
c h a p t e r - 4
c h a p t e r - 5
c h a p t e r - 6
c h a p t e r - 7
c h a p t e r - 8
c h a p t e r - 9
c h a p t e r - 10
c h a p t e r - 11
c h a p t e r - 12
c h a p t e r - 13
c h a p t e r - 14
c h a p t e r - 15
c h a p t e r - 16
c h a p t e r - 17
c h a p t e r - 18
c h a p t e r - 19
c h a p t e r - 20
c h a p t e r - 21
c h a p t e r - 22
c h a p t e r - 23
c h a p t e r - 24
c h a p t e r - 25
c h a p t e r - 26
c h a p t e r - 27
c h a p t e r - 28
c h a p t e r - 29
I n t e r v i e w with Alex and Annika
c h a p t e r - 31
c h a p t e r - 32
c h a p t e r - 33
c h a p t e r - 34
c h a p t e r - 35
c h a p t e r - 36
c h a p t e r - 37
The End
b o n u s
b o n u s #2

c h a p t e r - 30

3.1K 73 16
By almxndia13

"Love isn't having butterflies all the time. I think love is calm. I could sit in silence with you for the rest of our lives and it would mean more than a thousand words with anyone else."

***

It was a tiring journey back home. We reached school at around midnight.

And soon the school grounds were filled with students here and there.

I looked around for Astoria and Blair. They were walking like old ladies and I'm sure almost everyone looked similar.

I was leaning on Alex as my back faced his front and he placed one hand around my waist while watching his phone from the other so I was completely at a comfortable spot but I was sleepy.

Most of the kids were to go home by themselves.

It was chaotic but the teachers managed to keep everyone under control. Our group was standing around us.

I looked up as the clouds covered the sky, hiding all the stars.

Finally, we were allowed to leave and also asked to report to our main teacher as soon as we reached home.

Noah and Lucas were to take Astoria and Blair with them.

While I was going with Alex, of course.

I waved laughing as Blair almost fell while hopping like a rabbit.

Alex walked over to the passenger door and opened it then looked back at me.

I was on the call with mom as I walked over and got in.

Then he shut the door and walked around to his side, getting in and starting the car before pulling out of the parking lot of the school.

He placed his hand on my thigh and I played with rings on his fingers as he drove.

I informed mom that I was on the way and would reach in 10 minutes or so.

She sounded worried since it was pretty late now.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Alex asked glancing at me for a second before focusing back on the road.

"Um, I dunno," I said shrugging.

"Maybe going to the library and then a cafe," I said.

"All right, save a seat for me." He said as the car came to a stop.

I nodded with a small smile on my face. He got out and came to my side opening the door.

He gave his hand and I got out placing my hands in his. He got my bags till the entrance of the house.

Then he leaned down, his lips leaving mine just as fast they came, as he pecked my lips. My heart still fluttered though.

Moving back his lips tugged up slightly as he said softly, "Good night love."

I smiled warmly and waved saying," Good night." And he went over to his car after making sure I went in.

I locked the car as the car's voice faded in a distance.

Moving in I kept my bag in the corner since it was heavy and also since I'm tired and lazy.

I cheerfully went in ready to tell almost all details about the trip.

But as I entered the room they were working and looked extremely tired.

I sighed and went in as my mom smiled making space next to her for me.

"Hey," she said as I sat next to her.

'I missed you guys." I said hugging her tightly.

"Same osito," she said ruffling my hair.

I tilted my head in confusion at the new word.

"Is she........?" I asked looking towards my dad.

"Yep. She's learning yet another language," he said rolling his eyes accustomed to my mother's habit of learning new things whenever she gets time.

I laughed as my mother threw a pillow at dad.

"Which one is it this time?" I asked curiously.

"Spanish." She said and I nodded.

My mother knew a total of 6 languages and counting.

"And that meant a bear right?" I asked remembering reading somewhere in a book.

"Oh smart." Mom beamed.

"You love giving bear hugs a little too much," she said smiling referring as to why she called me that.

I made some coffee for the three of us and went to my room wishing them goodnight.

Plopping on my bed I messaged Blair and Astoria if they reached home. Both of their replies came almost immediately.

Placing my phone aside I got up and took the book I got months ago. But which I couldn't read because of exams and then trip and then excuses.

Hehe.

But I planned on reading a little.....only a tiny bit and then I'll sleep. I thought.

Though I was unsure if I would be able to keep it down or not.

Anyways I started the reading by sipping coffee at some intervals.

In the morning my eyes fluttered open as the sunlight entered the room from the windows.

As my doubt earlier I couldn't keep the book down.

But I almost threw away as I was getting frustrated.

I don't know when I slept but the amount of sleep I got was unhealthy.

Won't happen again.

I think.

It was 7 in the morning and to save a seat in the library I need to get early there.

Getting down from the bed I quickly took a long bath to wake me up from the tiredness.

And dressed up wearing a small denim skirt along with a black top and  butterfly designed cardigan.

Putting on a little makeup and necklace I looked at the mirror nodding at my reflection as if approving my look.

I wore black sneakers and went down not forgetting my backpack that contained my notebooks and all.

I got a message from Alex asking if I still had the plan of going to the library.

I replied affirmatively.

- Did you eat?

- Not yet. Are you treating me? I asked jokingly.

But he replied he was on the way already and was just confirming making my eyes widen.

I almost fell and my mother looked at me questionably.

Smiling sheepishly I thought of calling him but didn't do that since he would be driving.

I told my parents about my plan and that I would go with Alex.

"Is this 'friend' the guy who came to drop you yesterday?" Mom asked making me choke on air.

Recovering speedily I nodded. She nodded suspecting me as if I did some murder.

I quickly said my goodbye getting up from the dining table and rushing as I heard the doorbell.

"Ask him to come at dinner tomorrow," Mom yelled making me stop.

I peeked back in the room and she shrugged as my father completely ignored both of us and focused on his phone as if showed the secrets of the universe.

Oh god.

I nodded smiling a little as I was a tiny bit worried. Getting out I saw him looking as handsome as ever.

His hair looked softer and his eyes shined as they met mine. I smiled feeling butterflies with just that look.

Oh, I'm a damn lucky bitch.

***

Cue the excuses......hehe. What's up lovelies. Hope you all have a very happy new year.

I was horrified realizing I haven't updated yet.

But it is the reality of being a Wattpad author and not a real author.

After all, I'm just a normal girl, struggling, doing her best through school and writing when I mentally and physically can. So sorry for making you guys wait.

Make sure to give this chapter a star if liked it and comment down if you loved it.

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦

𝘍𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘢

;)

( Annika's dress )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
119K 3K 34
Waking up in the middle of the night to a guy stealing my underwear was not really my idea of fun. *DISCLAIMER* i was very young when i wrote this, s...
2.1K 56 11
Story about a broken girl and not so broken boy. ✴▫✴▫✴ Let's repair the broken.
14.3K 795 45
"You look so gorgeous, ravishing and smashing Mackenna." He groaned and dipped his face into my neck. The way he said my name was so hot, sexy and da...