π“π‘πž π‘π¨π²πšπ₯ π‚π‘πšπ¬πž

By Meghana_MM

"Love and loyalty run deeper than blood." Season 1: Royally Matched Season 2: Royally Claimed ... More

Copyright
Characters
Season Posters
Chapter - 1 trying and dying
Chapter - 2 It's my Funeral
Chapter - 3 Leaning onto the sexy brick
Chapter - 4 AssHolic Preys
Chapter - 5 10 funerals
Chapter - 6 Marry me
Chapter - 7 The king and the queen
Chapter - 8 Hail Aspen
Chapter - 9 Soul Fucking Mates
Chapter - 10. Don't touch me
Chapter - 11 You are wet as well
Chapter - 12 Do I make you Nervous ?
Chapter - 13 Address as Her highness
Chapter - 14 Too early to look at you
Chapter - 15 I let you down
Chapter - 16 A touch?
Chapter - 17 Saving him?
Chapter - 18 A muscular branch?
Chapter - 19 My berry
New characters
Chapter - 20 He's here?
Chapter - 21 I want many things
Chapter - 22 I am cursed
Chapter - 23 At war
Chapter - 24 What the bloody -
Chapter 25 - Girls just wanna have fun Part 1
Chapter 27: Mr. Sexy Voice
Chapter 28: Ravish you
Chapter 29: Don't you dare
Chapter 30: I am sorry
Chapter 31: He's my brother dammit!
Chapter 32: My heart
Chapter 33: Will you forgive me?
Chapter 34: Oh! Did I?
Chapter 35: Take care
Chapter 36: Why isn't she afraid?
Chapter 37: where it all began?

Chapter 26: GJWHF part 2

10 3 2
By Meghana_MM

Raine Simmons- Blackwood

"Is this good?"

"What?!" They yelled. "Ew! You look like a teacher."

"I am done." I groaned, slumping on the couch. "You guys can go. I am tired. It's either this or nothing."

"Where's the fun in that, Raine?" Rory paced back and forth. "It's a girl's night, for god's sake."

Amby, Rave, Mec and Fiona agreed. They were already ready, looking like the sexy chicks that they are. They didn't like my style of burglar outfits, that often looked classy but, in their sense, they were not of a club style.

Raking my hair, I fished my phone out. It was already six in the evening and I was already tired. Mainly, it was because of his majesty.That dance really took a toll on me.

I was missing my bed so much but Fiona had some other plans. She was so hell bent on going out, as a part of girl's night. His majesty's approval wasn't required as he trusted her so much and that she could take care of herself pretty well.

Glancing at my phone, my mind quickly drifted towards Isla. I didn't tell her, I was back. It was less than a week since I had seen Isla and I was already missing her.

"Fine!" I rolled my eyes. "But, I have a condition."

"What?" Fiona asked as she sat on the plush hand rest of the couch.

"Let's take Isla too." I said, glancing around.

"Isla?" Amby Frowned. "I have heard her name but never knew her in person. She's one hell of a strong woman."

"Yes! Invite her, Raine. The more, the merrier." Fiona cheered. "C'mon! Do it."

I quickly called her. She picked up right after a single ring.

"Hello Raine!" I heard her say. "How are you? I see, you went back. How's his majesty?"

"Woah woah! Calm down." I chuckled. "Hi Isla! I am good and Yes, I am back. His majesty is doing good as always. How are you guys?"

"We are good. So, what's up?"

"We are thinking of having a girl's night. How about you come with us?"

"I wish I could. But Harp-"

"Klaus can take care of her. Or wait, you guys get here. Mum and dad can take care of her, isn't that right Fi?" She nodded.

"I don't think-"

"Mah new bestie, get your ass in here ASAP." Fiona interrupted and cut the call.

"Now, back to you, Raine. God! You are going through a wardrobe malfunction. Get your ass into the closet, right now." She practically dragged me into her closet, despite my protests, with others closely following behind.

*****

Fuck!

"Wow!!" They exclaimed, whirling me around like a top.

Rave and Mec chose a Shiny Black sequin body con spaghetti strap off shoulder, v neck dress, that was short I might add while Fi worked on my hair, curling them on the ends, she rested them to the side. At the end, they paired it with black pumps and a purse.

"Had I been a man, I would have pushed you against the wall and kissed the hell Outta you." Rory smirked, quite seductively.

"Is that so?" I smirked. "Good thing, you aren't then."

"My brother's a damn lucky ass." Fi winked. Relaxing onto the love seat in front of the dresser, I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

Yeah right!

Just then, my phone rang. "Raine, I am here." She said,

"Yeah! I'm coming." I glanced sideways. "Guys, Imma get her." They nodded, carrying on with their touch ups.

Closing the door on my way out, I trudged to the stairs, fidgeting my phone in my hands. At the entrance, I found Harp and Isla, talking to one of the guards. I commanded them to allow them in.

"Hey Raine!" Smiling, she hugged me tight. "You look gorgeous."

"Thank you Isla." Meanwhile Harp kept pulling my dress. I smiled at her.

"I missed you, my berry." Giggling, she hugged my legs. I ruffled her soft locks that cascaded down her shoulders. A soft hair band adorned her already beautiful face making her look prettier than ever. "You look beautiful."

"Like you." She smiled.

"Greetings, your majesty." Isla bowed and Harp followed the suit, in a cuter way. Turning around I was met with His majesty's stare.

He smiled, looking at Harp. "Hello!"

"Rainy?" She pulled my dress down, yet again. "Is he your husband?" She blinked.

I gulped, looking at her.

"What's your name?" His majesty asked her, as he bent down, matching her height.

"I am Harper." She said, extending her hand. "And you are the king."

"Yes Harper! I am the king." He smiled, pinching her button nose as she giggled. "You can call me Dario."

"Dario?" He nodded. "Uncle Dario." She offered him a cute smile.

A smile immediately found its way onto my face. There was no denying, they looked cute, but what made me smile was his smile.

He looked breathtakingly beautiful. He was still in the attire from earlier today. The only change was, his smile. The kind that could light up anyone's world.

A light squeeze on my arm made me look at her. Isla's smile widened, looking at the both.

"We are going out. Will you take care of Harper?" I mumbled, loud enough for us to hear.

I kept it as casual and calm as possible. Afterall, people thought of me as his secret lover who got married to the love of her life, the king. The reality was known to us and it would be better staying that way.

A part of me thought he would deny it down right.

Staring right at me, he straightened up. A moment later he nodded, glancing at the girl who clutched his finger.
"I will."

He took her into his arms as she kept waving her hands. Turning around, he started walking away.

"Bye!" She yelled.

"Bye!"

"I am so happy for you, Raine. You have such an amazing husband who loves you to death. And not to mention his love for kids." She smiled.

I kept staring at his retreating back, unsure as to what to reply next. At that moment, he turned around. With one last glance at me, he was soon out of sight.

I sighed, hoping he didn't listen to her words.

"Let's go Isla." I said pulling her along with me.

"How's Klaus? Did you meet him?"

"No! I haven't met him since." She shrugged. Her smile instantly fell.

Way to make things awkward. God! Why on earth did I interrupt that day?

Dumbass.

On reaching Fiona's room, Rave slipped out. It was as if she was waiting for my arrival. On hearing the sound of my pumps, her eyes flashed.

"Raine, I need to talk to you."

Oh This can never be good.

•°•°•°•°

"Which club is it?"

"City nights."

"Divert it to the new club next street- the dynamite."

"You sure?" I nodded. "Let's go bitches!" Fi yelled in excitement that made everyone in the car laugh.

"Dynamite, here we come." Everyone roared. Sighing, I sunk back into the passenger seat as our car raced through others.

Music, loud cheers filled the car earning a glare from every other guy there was. That made me turn up the music to its fullest.

Go fucking live a life man.

A turn or two later, we finally reached the night club. The dynamite. Even from the parking lot, we could hear the bass, the music and the party that was in full swing.

We exited the car and made our way to the entrance. A wink or two was all that took to allow us in. They dragged me to the bar counter.

Propping my elbow on the counter, I sat on the bar stool with Amby, Rory and Fiona to my left and others to my right. I shot a quick glance at Isla. She smiled.

"Hey Ladies!" A bartender in his early twenties, approached us. "What would you like to have?"

His eyes wandered all over my body before resting on my cleavage. His dark brown eyes turned to a darker shade as his pupils dilated, mouth parted apart.

"Done checking me out?" I interrupted. His eyes jerked to mine with a tint of blush on his ivory skin.

"If yes, then I would like to have a fruit punch. No alcohol." I ordered, drumming the counter.

Groaning, they exchanged glances. "What?"

"Don't you drink?"

"I prefer safety. If everyone gets drunk then I highly doubt we could get home tonight. You guys can continue."

When no one's watching, I take my phone out, waiting for any sort of message. Just when the bartender was back with our drinks, my phone pinged with a message, from an unknown number.

Fucking finally!

"Excuse me! I need to use the restroom." I yelled, getting up from my seat. The music was louder making it impossible to even listen to a single word.

"What? Are you going to the VIP room?" Amby yelled, that made others chuckle.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Isla pulled me by my hand.

"No!" I inched down to her ears. "You guys enjoy it. I'll be back in a minute." She nodded.

I glided past the crowd of drunk adults and hormonal teenagers, swaying and dancing to the rhythm, bumping into each other, every now and then. After a few irritated grunts from the dancing empty heads, whose feet were pressed against my black pumps, I safely made it out of the carefree yet wild atmosphere.

On reaching the back door, I slipped out into the back street. It was a dark lane, with a dumpster to one side. I started assessing the weird drawings on the wall when u heard a noise. The scraping of the heavy shoes made me turn around.

"Mam?" His thick accent was something I could never miss, everytime we met.

"Yes Tristan?" I hoped I sounded real calm although my insides were dying to know as to who that lady was.

"She's Rose's mum."

****

Hey guys!! Thank you for reading.

Love 💕

Mikaelson

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 68.4K 63
*Book 2 in the Soulmates Series* After Malekh's startling revelation about the deal he'd made with Ashton, Elizabeth's blossoming relationship seems...
1M 43.5K 86
#1-night assassins series The hunger for revenge makes us go to great lengths. It wins against our morals, makes us cross lines and betray who we lov...
193K 4.3K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
3.3K 608 16
On steamy, hot summer days, the parched soil cracks like ice into jagged lines resembling lightning blowing up the midnight sky. Summer craves to be...