Devils Dark Obsession //BTS F...

By slothsuga07

( READ SEASON 1: OUR DARK OBSESSION) A girl with her bold and independent mind, thinks differently from her r... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New books drafted for you all
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Surprise gift✨✨
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Story Explanation
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Books
Chapter 29
800 Followers!!!!!
IMPORTANT FOR ALL
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - The End
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Guys!!!! Good NEWZZ!!!!!
Important
POLL OF BOOKS PART.2
🔥🔥🔥

Chapter 8

5K 265 55
By slothsuga07

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Seoul, 1989

Hosu Girls' Hostel

Aria pov

I am now standing in front of the hostel where my mission, I mean Yuri lives..... She lives in room 207.... I am new roommate....... Before coming here, I got the basic information that she bullies the girls in the hostel....... She beats the girls really badly and misbehave with everyone......In one sentence, you should never mess with her.... And I am here to make her a good person...... I sighed and entered in the hostel..... I check in and the auntie who is in charge of the hostel  show me the room..... I entered the room and got greeted by silence......

Auntie: Everyone has gone to University..... You are alone...... You will join the university from tomorrow.... And every night warden came to visit..... Never get into her bad side.... Ok, kid????

I nodded and the auntie left the room leaving me alone in the room..... I started to look around the room...... I saw the picture of Yuri and her parents in the table, beside the table there's a bed.... So, it's her........ Suddenly I remember, I have to go to university to finish some work and deliver some of my documents...... I immediately go to the university taking my important documents........

Time skip

I am now basically running in the hallway of the university.... I have forgotten about submitting the documents and now I am late because of the traffic.......As I was running without looking my surroundings, suddenly I got bumped into someone and fall in the floor making all my documents scattered in the floor.........  I sighed frustratedly......

Aria: Aish!!!!!

Not giving the person any apology I started to collect my documents that is scattered in the floor....... I am so engrossed in this, I didn't even feel someone staring at me for a long time.... After collecting all of the documents I sighed in relief and about to go away from here but suddenly a deep husky voice stopped me from moving......

???: You should apologize to the person who you just bumped.......

He said with a strong voice making her gulp...... She turned around and see a tall person who is basically eyeing her like a prey....... She felt uncomfortable by his eyes but he didn't stop it at all...... She bowed a little and apologize to him.....

Aria: I am sorry..... I was in hurry that's why I didn't see it......

She said as she turned around and about to go but again got interrupted by him......

???: What's your name????

He asked him as he crossed his arms....... Hearing that, she frown her eyebrows.... She understood what that guy is trying to do...... Basically asking her out...... She really don't have time for this.... And she is not even here for that...... Moreover she is a angel.... She has to set off her feeling for human..... She can't never fall in love with anyone.......

Aria: I don't think knowing my name is your business......

She said without turning around and get out of here before she loses her mind....... The boy look at her with a amused grin and saw her getting out of here..... Of course, she intrigued him..... He never meet with this kind of strong personality..... He always saw how the girls fall on his knees just by his face and his voice...... But she is different.... Moreover she is a human.......

????: Taehyung, what are you looking with a amused grin????

Someone asked him tapping his shoulder as he smiled then slowly then turned into smirk......

Taehyung: nothing, Jimin.... Just a human girl who just talked back to me.......

He said as he again look at the way where that girl has gone.......

Jimin: then make her talk about you by using her as a pleasure.......

He said while licking his lips and thinking about what he wants to do with those human girls...... He is eventually bored f**king the same demon girls again and now, he wants some more exciting.......

Taehyung: that thing is a must Jimin..... Because that kind of beauty doesn't need to stay in here..... Beauty always belong to beast......And I am gonna make her my beauty..... This devil Prince beauty that will only meant to be ruined by me......... I can't wait to meet her again......

He said as his mind is now full of evil thoughts how to make her fall in his devil trap.......

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Kim Resident

Author pov

The other five brothers are now in their new mansion where the two has gone to University for completing their admission...... And about Jungkook he will do that tomorrow and joined the university...... Min jae who is the instructor of their in human world..... The five members are now sitting in the sofa and there is min jae standing and clear his throat making everyone attention on him .....

Min jae: so, .....  Prince Seokjin, yoongi , Namjoon and hoseok will be the professor of the university where prince Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook will study.....

Suddenly namjoon asked min jae a question....

Namjoon: so, what is our subject on the university????

He asked looking at him while everyone look at him also in Namjoon's question.......

Min jae:  prince Seokjin is assigned for cooking class, yoongi is for piano teacher, hoseok is assigned for dance teacher and prince you are for Math professor....  University students are easy target as they are going on the next step where they get to know everything..... And the only way you can find those guardian angels is when they are quite possessive about their certain person..... Like if the person who is doing something wrong , that guardian angel will try his/her best to make it right....... And that's the only way you can find them...... Find them as many as you can and Capture them and lock them in the basement jail and chains..... The chains are spelled with dark magic so technically they can't get out of it......And try to hide your dark aura or they will find out that devils are here and they will be alert......

He said as everyone nodded and he started to talk again about some other things.....

Min jae: And about having fun, just take the girl to this house and do whatever you want to do.... But never use your demonic power in front of humans..... And I prepared a room for all of those things.... So, I don't think you will get bored.......

And with that he bowed and disappeared from here........ As the members look at each other.......

Yoongi: I am going to sleep.... We have to work from tomorrow....... I need energy to do that......

And with that he also disappeared to go to the room....... Seokjin saw Namjoon in deep thoughts......

Seokjin: namjoon, are you still  thinking about that angel????

He asked Namjoon as he looked at Seokjin......

Namjoon: yes, I am...... She is something that I want....... I can't get her out of my mind.....

He said as he looked at the table and thinking hardly.....

Seokjin: you need to focus on this mission... Stop thinking about her for a while..... After completing this, we can go to nowhere to capture that angel who made you restless..... After all, you can't let that angel go for making you restless like that.......

He said trying to give him some sense ........

Hoseok: you are becoming obsessed with her, Namjoon....... I can feel it on your aura....... After this mission complete, you can take care of that obsession over her.......

He said as Namjoon nodded and go to his room.....

Jungkook: this is not obsession , hyung.... He is basically in love with that so called angel..... He is forgetting that it's forbidden...... That will only ruin his life.......

He said while looking at hoseok with an angry gaze...... He literally hates angel...... Hoseok chuckled ....

Hoseok: I can also see that.... That's why I named it obsession..... A devil can never fall in love with angel......  We just have to make this set in his mind that it's obsession.... A dark Obsession.....  He is the leader ..... He can't make any mistake.....

He said as Jungkook looked satisfied with hoseok words..... But little did they know what kind of game hoseok is trying to play in the name of obsession.........

" This throne is supposed to be for me..... A pure devil that was born from the devil girl... Not a mistress son.....", He said in his mind as his evil thoughts that are hidden from everyone........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

One thing I want to clear to all of my reader is if you have any problem in naming the female lead Aria then don't read this fanfiction and you can kindly leave..... I would really appreciate that..... I am not going to change this name so, stop asking that question.... If I had give this name of course I would have thought about it...... I see this same problem in season 1 now also in here.... This is a fanfiction..... This is not real......

And now the story is actually from the book that hoseok is reading..... This story is the real past life.... The book is narrating the starting of real chaos of the season 1.... So many are confused about the whole thing....I made it a little clear.... And so many things that is unanswered in the season 1 will be answered in here.... So, be patient.......

Love you all........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 216 4
Staker , Psycho, Step brothers, Mafia , forced marriage and many more MATURE ALERT ❌ Y/n is a innocent and sweet girl unaware of the monsters in hu...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
33.3K 2.1K 20
"People lied when they said 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗘𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗔 look i have both of them in one body and i named him 𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗔" 𝖶𝖠�...