Dirty Little Secrets

By Lithiumstardust

**I had read quite a few stories that started with Uraraka sending Bakugou a dirty text and them starting to... More

The Next Day
Good Girl
Ashamed of your #1
wibblywobblytimeywimey
Patience
The First Quest
Ive got a plan
My Good Boy
Everybody talks...
Midnight Dalliance
A Kiribaku Bromance
The Angel and the Phrög
The Chaper That Connects the spice
two horny losers in a dorm together
all bark and no bite....?
Party Rock
Parties and Pomeranians
Truth be told I miss you
My First Kiss went a lil like THIISSS
A bit of self reflection~
fat asses and threatening auras
Pressure like the drip drip drip~
Panic! at the Gym Bro
Friendships are Relationships, too.
Two Dudes, Chillin in a dorm room....
The Future is Female
The Falling Star
when i think about you, i touch myself
Netflix and Chill
just some gay stuff for the homies
What a girl wants
Sweet Torture
cellphones are not conducive to sexy time
I wanna hold your hand
KiriRaka??
The Secret Garden
Aftercare is IMPORTANT
Meet The Bakugous
Eiji ♡
happy birthday Kaachan ♡
His Pretty Face
Scawy Mawnsters & Nice Spwites

Truth Or Dare

2.9K 47 74
By Lithiumstardust

URARAKA

"Alright Ochako, truth or dare."

The girls from 2A were sitting in a circle on Mina's dormroom floor. It was a Saturday night and they had decided a girls' night was in order before midterms.

"Truth!" Ochako exclaimed, her mouth stuffed with chips. 

"Alright," Mina started. "But if you turn it down you HAVE to do the dare". 

"Deal." The round faced brunette swallowed and put on her most confident smile.

 "Who do you have a crush on?" 

Ochako froze. Mina, being the tea queen, had been after this information for a while. But she had decided a long time ago that she would be taking his name to her grave. Nobody could know. 

"I guess… I guess I'm doing the dare then," she said, her brave smile faltering.

Mina's face lit up. She had known the girl wouldn't choose truth. She pulled the bag from behind her and placed it in the center of the circle. 

"Put this on, and send a sexy picture to your crush." Her smile was mischievous. 

"WHAT-," Ochako started. 

"That or you can finally tell us who it is!" Mina said smugly. She had been trying for a month to set Ochako up with a date for the upcoming gala. But the girl refused to spill the beans. So her and the girls from 2A had come up with a plan. 

Sweet innocent Ochako would NEVER do something like this. She would cave and they would finally know what she was hiding. 

Her cheeks were pink. If she told the girls now then she knew they would try to help her achieve her crush. As sweet as that was, they would make everything worse. Ochako had already decided the crush was futile and had been working on getting rid of the emotions... but at the same time. She didn't know what was in the bag.

It was after 8 and she knew that he was usually in bed by now. 

I can send the picture tonight and then go explain to him before he sees it in the morning. Or I can make up an excuse and say it wasn't for him

Deciding it was the best course of action she looked up at the waiting girls.  

"I guess it's time to take a picture". 

Everyone in the room gasped. They hadn't seen this coming. Before she lost her nerve she grabbed the bag from the center and went into the bathroom. When she opened the bag her bravery wavered. Inside were straps. A lot of straps.  She pulled the first piece out and gasped. It was some sort of full body harness. 

"I CAN WEAR MY UNDERWEAR UNDER THIS RIGHT?!" She yelled to the girls outside the door. 

"Yeah…. It slips right over everything. Are you sure you want to do this ochako?" 

"I'm not afraid…" 

She stripped out of her pajamas. Thank God she had worn a matching pink set today. It took a bit of time but eventually she managed to slip into the elastic harness. It was a bit small for her and the straps pressed into the skin of her thighs and between her breasts.

This is so embarrassing…  I wish I wasn't so chubby. 

But she couldn't make herself back down.

When the harness was finally on she grabbed the final strap and groaned. It was a leash. It was meant to attach to the o ring that held the top of the harness together at her neck. 

It's okay. He'll never see it. 

Even though a part of her wanted him to see the picture. She would never be brave enough for him to actually see it. It just wasn't like her. 

"Well, here goes nothing…" she said. Giving herself the final push. 

She turned on the fairy lights around minas mirror and turned off the harsh overhead.  She then kneeled down in front of the mirror. After a few poses and pictures she changed back into her pjs. 

She sent the three pics she liked the most to her group with all the girls. After exiting the bathroom she stood with her hands on her hips. 

"Alright. Which one am I sending him?" 

There was a round of voting before the girls settled on the second pic.  In it Ochako was biting her lip and pulling hard on the leash. The tension in the movement caused more of the straps to dig into her flesh. 

"Are you sure you don't just wanna tell us who he is, ribbit?" Tsu asked. Her best friend was trying to give Ochako an out, and that she was grateful. But, resolved, she shook her head. 

"I'm trying to be braver." It sounded more like a mantra for herself instead of a statement to the others. 

She opened her phone and dragged the picture into a blank message. She clicked on her crush and before she could chicken out. She hit send. Covering his name with her thumb she showed the sent receipt to the circle.  

She had done it. She had sent a sexy picture to Bakugou Katsuki.

BAKUGOU

Bakugo had just finished tutoring Kirishima and Kaminari. He had tried to go to sleep earlier but shitty hair and dunce face were worried about the upcoming final exam.they showed up unannounced and barged in begging that he tutor them. Initially he had tried to kick them out but they offered to buy him spicy ramen the next day. 

Finally having his room back to himself, he changed into a tank top and shorts and got ready for bed. 

He had just closed his eyes when his phone went off. 

"Who the fuck is texting me at 10:30" he growled. 

-1 NEW MESSAGE RoundFace

He opened the message and his mouth went dry. 

URARAKA

Ochako had been so confident that she wouldn't get a message back after an hour had passed. The game had ended a bit ago and she was walking back to her dorm room. 

A vibration from her pocket made her blood run cold. Her phone had gone off.

-1 NEW MESSAGE BOMBBOY

BombBoy:
New design for your hero costume, Pink Cheeks?

Ochako was freaking out. He was supposed to be asleep. She thought she had time to fix this. 

Just explain it to him calmly and it'll all go away. 

She steeled herself before typing her message. 

RoundFace:
OHMYGODIMSOSORRY.
I thought you were asleep.  I was playing truth or dare with Mina… and I wanted to stop by before you actually saw it to explain 

BombBoy
Of course it had something to do with those idiots. 

RoundFace:
I'm sorry Bakugou, please don't be mad. 

BombBoy:
Mad wouldn't be the word you're looking for, dumbass.  

RoundFace:
What do you mean? 

BombBoy:
<picture message>

Urarakas face heated up when she clicked the picture message. She could see his lower abs and his black briefs. His hand was cupping his cock and she could see his erection straining through the fabric. 

She didn't know how to respond. And when she took too long he messaged again. 

BombBoy
I know you're freaking out about it. Don't. But for future reference, don't send me a pic like that again unless it's something you want to do and back up. I don't like being toyed with, Uraraka. 

RoundFace
I won't, I promise. I'm sorry again Bakugo.  I hope you sleep well. 

BombBoy:
I'm certainly going to -try- 
;)
Goodnight. 

Ochako tossed her phone on her bed  and covered her face. 

WHAT WAS THAT? 
A winky face?
What did he mean next time? 
Did he want another picture? 
And he sent her one too. 
What did that mean? 
He had used her nam- 

Unable to control her thoughts she threw her face into her pillows and let out a small scream. They had class in 2 days. How was she going to face him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 66 14
A izucha fanfict that I created! Pls be warned this is my first fanfict and I have bad grammar so pls don't judge. I have been practicing my grammar...
419 2 21
This is the second time I'm posting this book. The first time, it was deleted, and I don't know why. Y'all know the drill. The first page is the comm...
630 15 7
Kirishima's birthday was coming up. Let's say he was excited, he was excited to see his sentence that his true lover would say to him one day but, bl...
2.4K 10 37
So I have a BakuDeku oneshots book. But I wanted to write an all around oneshots book. There's a few ships I won't write for. Just because they eithe...