When Shadows Intertwine with...

נכתב על ידי buddy025

It seemed to be another ordinary day at U.A. But then Mr. Aizawa gave an announcement to the class saying tha... עוד

Ch 1: The New Girl
Ch 2: A Girl & Her Shadow
Ch 3: Lunch Date
Ch 4: A Strange Feeling
Ch 5: Starting Over
Ch 6: Costume Design
Ch 7: Getting Advice
Ch 8: Beauty in the Shadows
Ch 9: Surprise Me
Ch 10: Another Bumpy Encounter
Ch 11: Pairings
Ch 12: Training
Ch 13: The Next Match Has Been Made
Ch 14: Suppressing a Dark Power
Ch 15: Don't Provoke Me
Ch 16: Help This Bird Fly
Ch 17: A Little Shove
Ch 18: Requests
Ch 19: Distances & Apologies
Ch 20: Lost In The Song
Ch 21: A Rager?!
Ch 22: Meeting The Group
Ch 23: The Mall
Ch 24: Shopping
Ch 25: Old Friends, Old Enemies
😋Authors Note😋
Ch 26: Stand Your Ground
Ch 27: Party Time
Ch 28: Drunken Mistakes
Ch 29: Awkward
Ch 30: It's a Long Story
One-Shot: Happy Birthday
Ch 31: A Moment Of Weakness
❤️Authors Note🖤
💜Authors Note, again🖤
Ch 32: To Be? Or Not To Be?
One-Shot: Monthly
Ch 33: Are They Together Now?
💗Authors Note💚
Ch 34: Take Things Slow
Ch 35: Swift Shadows
One-Shot: ☁️Comfort☁️
Ch 36: An Accident
Ch 37: Stalking
Ch 38: My Darling
One-Shot: 🍋A Good Workout🍋
Ch 39: A Terrible Reminder
Ch 40: First Date
❤️Authors Note🧡
Ch 41: Almost Caught
Ch 42: A Big Question & A Big Answer
Help our gofund.me!

One-Shot: ☁️Nightmares☁️

97 1 2
נכתב על ידי buddy025

N: Aika was in her old house tossing and turning in her room when she finally woke up in a cold sweat. She looked over her shoulder to see that she was alone, until her bedroom door opened and Hiroto was standing in the doorway drinking a bottle of water.

Aika: "Oh, I thought you left."

Hiroto: "I just went to the bathroom. Why do you look all sweaty?"

Aika: "I had a nightmare." She said getting up. She went over to him and hugged him tightly as she started to smile. "I'm glad you're here."

...

Hiroto: "Grow up Aika."

Aika: ... "What?"

Hiroto: "You're making this into a big deal when it's not. You had a bad dream, so what? Everyone has bad dreams. Come on get off me." He said pushing her away.

N: He went to grab his shoes by her bed and put them on. Aika stood there looking upset as she held both her arms.

Aika: "You're just gonna leave? It's three in the morning."

Hiroto: "So? Aika it's not a big deal, so stop turning everything into a big deal."

Aika: .... "I-I just wanted you to stay with me until I fell back asleep. In case...I have another nightmare."

N: Hiroto grabbed his jacket and put it on then grabbed his car keys and phone. He walked right past her and she looked back at him.

Aika: "Hiro?"

Hiroto: "Aika, what do you want me to say?! You had a nightmare okay so what! If you're still scared then leave the lights on or something. And while you're at it, take a shower. I don't want a girlfriend who stinks because she sweats in her sleep from nightmares." He said before closing the door behind him.

N: Aika stood alone and she began to cry when Echo appeared to comfort her. He lead her back into bed and put the blanket over her. Aika cried more when she heard the sound of Hiroto's car pulling out of the driveway. Echo-Shade glared out the window then laid beside Aika. And she put her arm around him and hugged him.

Echo-Shade: "It's okay Aika."

Aika: *Sniff* "I just wanted him to stay with me." She said before crying again.

...

N: Aika was in her dorm room tossing and turning then she jumped up panting, in a cold sweat. She wiped her forehead and looked at her nightstand and grabbed her phone she started to massage someone but then she noticed the time, and that it was two thirty in the morning. Aika just shook her head and put her phone down. She laid back down and her eyes got a little watery. Some time had passed then there was a light knock on the door.

Aika: "Who is it?"

Tokoyami: "It's me."

N: Aika sat up quickly and wiped her eyes and pulled the bottom of her shirt and opened the door.

Aika: "What're you doing here?"

Tokoyami: "My phone got an alarm when it showed you trying to message me but nothing showed up. I did message you back asking if you were alright but you didn't respond."

Aika: "Oh my phone's on silent. Sorry for waking you, I just.... I had a nightmare is all."

Tokoyami: "Are you alright?"

Aika: "Oh, yeah I'm okay."

Tokoyami: ... "Then, why do you look like you've been crying? And you're also sweating a little."

N: Aika looked down and covered her blushing face with a groan. Tokoyami moved her hand away and cupped her cheek and wiped away the tears from her eye.

Tokoyami: "If you need me to talk to, come and tell me." That's what I remember telling you at one point."

N: Aika simply nodded and Tokoyami gave her a hug and she hugged him back as she began to cry. Tokoyami hugged her slightly tighter and nuzzled his head against hers, Aika gritted her teeth to hold back her crying.

Tokoyami: "Would you like me to stay?"

N: Aika opened her eyes in disbelief then her eyes filled with more tears, she just nodded and he held his arm around her and guided them into the room before closing the door behind them. Aika began whimpering and Tokoyami put his hand under her chin and picked her head up. Tears fell from her eyes and she pushed his hand away and ducked her head. Tokoyami grabbed her arm's and kneeled a bit to look her in the eyes but she kept ducking and turning her head.

Tokoyami: "Amari, look at me please."

Aika: "No." She said in a slightly high voice.

Tokoyami: "Please. I want to see your face. There's something I have to see."

N: Aika opened her eyes and turned her head and looked at him. He cupped her cheeks and picked her head up more so her eyes met with his.

Tokoyami: "Hmm, there they are. Those beautiful eyes that always shine and sparkle more brightly than the stars in the sky."

N: Aika began to lightly blush, he wiped away her tears and put her hair behind her ear. Aika turned her head to the side and tried to push him away but he took her hand and held it against his chest. Aika gritted her teeth again and tried pulling away. Tokoyami kept holding her hand then she started trying to push him away but he just tried to hold her.

Tokoyami: "Amari, look at me."

Aika: "MMM!!" She said pulling away.

Tokoyami: "Amari, look at me. You're alright, you're alright."

Aika: "No! J-Just lemme go! Lemme go!" She said as she cried trying to push him away.

N: Tokoyami held her tight no matter how much she struggled. Aika kept trying to get herself free from his grip but nothing worked. She tried turning herself around but he just grabbed her again, Aika began to whine and cry more as she still tried to get away until she and him slowly began sitting on the floor. Aika couldn't fight back anymore so she just sat in his lap and cried softly. Tokoyami let out a sigh and began slowly pulling her closer towards him till the back of her head was resting on his chest.

Tokoyami: "Shhh. It's okay, you don't have to be afraid anymore. I'll be right here for you."

N: Aika closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip to try and get herself together.

~~~

N: It had been twenty minutes, and they stayed sitting on the floor in silence. Aika felt too ashamed and embarrassed to even face him but Tokoyami just stayed quiet holding her in his arms.

Tokoyami: "Are you ready to get some rest? If you'd like, I'll still stay with you in case you have another nightmare."

N: Aika was a little surprised that he said he'll stay if she wanted him to after that. But a little part of her still wants him to stay, she nodded and he nodded back. He picked her up bridal style and she just held onto him and hid her face over his shoulder. He took them to bed and set her down and laid down beside her pulling back the covers. As he got underneath the covers Aika immediately held onto him and snuggled in close against him. Tokoyami got surprised but put his arm around her and held her close.

Tokoyami: .... "You weren't cared for properly by your previous lover when you were scared, were you?"

Aika: ... "No. That's why..I was being a pain. I'm not used to a guy doing things like this for me."

Tokoyami: ... "Never again. Any pain you feel, emotional, or physical. I'll be there to care for you, understand?"

Aika: "Yes." She smiled and closed her eyes and hid her face against his chest.

N: Tokoyami grabbed the covers and pulled it up to her chin and held her close. And with that they drifted off to sleep and Aika's nightmares had stopped that night. So she was sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face for the rest of the night.

(Well there u guy's go, a little fluff in the book. If u have any suggestions or requests for one-shots let me know. Hope ur enjoying the story so far, see ya in the shadows;)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

9.8K 294 15
A coin has two sides and so do we! My twin sister and I couldn't be any different than that. We may both have wings but I was called a villain and a...
26.5K 1.1K 15
Where there is a secret there is always drama! Izuku Midoriya was a heroes child and he knew it. Not only that but his mother never wanted him. What...
243 69 25
Rachel Takao goes to U.A. High School and joins Class 1-A, which later became one of the most famous. Ostensibly, this is an ordinary teenager who, l...
4.1K 125 15
Y/n L/n is a new student in Class 1a. Things are a bit different from what she imagined though, something is wrong with nearly everyone in the schoo...