The Lost Family (A Aidan Gall...

By BlueBooks016

Book 3 of "Aidan Gallagher the Serial Killer" Series . Three teenage girls , Mia , Jenny and Maria and Three... More

Important
Cast
Chapter 1: The Black Death
Chapter 2: The Best Friends
Chapter 3: The Bad Boy
Chapter 4: The Lunch Break
Chapter 5: The Interest
Chapter 6: The Reunion
Chapter 7: The Brother vs Sister
Chapter 8: The Dissapearence
Chapter 9: The Case of Mia
Chapter 10: The Mother and Daughter Reunion
Chapter 11: The Whereabouts of Aidan
Chapter 12: The (A) Glimpse Into The Future
The Delay?!
Temporary Back ?!
Chapter 13: The Phone Call
Chapter 14: The Cousins
Chapter 15: The Attack
Chapter 17: The New Organization
Chapter 18: The Joke
Chapter 19: The Women
Chapter 20: The Beginning of a Fight
Chapter 21: The Last Stand of Allison
Chapter 22: The Mac'n'Cheese
Chapter 23: The Mall
Chapter 24: The Multiverse of Madness
Chapter 25: The Naked Torture
Chapter 26: The Kidnapping Letter
Chapter 27: The Man
Chapter 28: The Betrayal
Chapter 29: The Grand Finale
The Last Chapter 30: The Journey to Afterlife
Goodbye from Author with Love ❤️

Chapter 16: The Siblings

128 13 9
By BlueBooks016

Mia's POV :

"WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!" I practically scream 😱 into the phone .

"Calm down Mia don't worry we'll get them back . Safe and sound."
Says Dad .

"Both Miles and You need to stay home . And no matter what DO NOT go towards Danger when you see it !" Mom says .

Dad continues saying : "Both of you take care . And Miles your in charge of Mia".

I look up at Miles who has a smirk 😏 on his face .

And then dad says : "And Mia your in charge of Miles"

And then I look at Miles with a smirk 😏.

And he gives me an eye roll 🙄.

Mom continues : "So take care of your selves you two . Bye . Love you"

And Dad joins : "Love Miles and Mia"

I felt a string of emotions and I look at Miles who looks like ...... I can't even describe what he looks like .

I say : "Bye Mom and Dad , love you too"

Although I said it , Miles still looked like he was ... idk 🤷‍♀️.

And the phone cut off .

Great ! Now what are we suppose to do . God I hope Jenny, Ricky and Maria are alright . Hopefully Dad and Mom can save them in time .

And then there's Max . I don't even want to wrap my brain around that .

My first brother tries to kill me and my second brother tries to fu.ck me .

Why is life so complicated !?

I hope he doesn't do anything to my or rather our cousins .

I look at Miles to ask him a question but when I look at where he was sitting , all I see was an empty spot .

Whaaa..........?

Miles POV :

I don't know why I reacted emotionlessly after hearing mom and dad say that they love us .

If I had to guess I would think that it is because of my whole sex slave fiasco . The people said they loved me but in reality they didn't and they got what they deserved .

I was about to ask Mia something when all of a sudden I had an urge .

The urge to kill. I looked at Mia and was about to warn her when I saw that she had her guard down .

What a perfect opportunity..... all I need is to choke her or rip her guts out with a butcher knife .... Or...

Wait NOOOOOOOO!!!!!............

What am I thinking !!!........

I can't do that ... Never !

I hurriedly go into a bathroom and take deep breaths .

I really need to stop .... Thankfully I managed to stop myself before I could do something I might regret .

All of a sudden a hand touches my shoulder and I on instinct throw the person on the ground and raise my fist in such a manner so that I could knock the person out while holding them in a lock .

And to my horror it was Mia .

And she looked kinda freaked out .

I immediately get off her and tell her to go away .

She looks confused .

And she barges me with questions again and again until I tell her what happened .

And I did .

I start to look for any signs of fear cause I literally just told her that I was about to kill her .

And unexpectedly she hugs me and I felt all the murderous intent wash away .

But deep down I felt emotionless ................

Could it be that I do not have the ability to feel something anymore ??

All the new emotions I displayed in front of mom were gone .

Am I going to be a murderer again ?!

No!! I can't !
As I was having an existential crisis , Mia brought me back to reality and calmed me down .

This time I felt something ......... and that wasn't a harmful intent.

I smiled knowing what I must do ......

Mia looks at me confused as to why I was smiling and I say : "Let's go . We're going on a road trip"

Mia suddenly looked like she was doubting my sanity .

I think I should explain what I meant .

Mia POV :

After Miles said we're going on a road trip I thought that he had given in to the darkness and lost his sanity for good but thankfully I misjudged him .

I honestly thought he was going to try and kill me again .

Miles further said : "We're going to stop the Light 2.0"

Okay..... never mind I think it would have been better if he just killed me .....

And Light 2.0 ? Seriously .

I refuse and put on all my defenses but then all of sudden Miles picks me up and carries me on his shoulder while I yell at him to put me down .

————-Time skip 2 hours ——————

And that's how I found myself at the front seat with Miles as the driver .

We're all going to die..........

Miles POV :

And I thought I was stubborn .

I literally had to carry her on my shoulder just to push her in the front seat of the car .

I sighed as I was driving the car to god knows where .

I don't think I should be randomly driving a stolen car .............

Especially if I want to clear my name .

All of sudden I see a car driving in the opposite direction towards us and Mia saw whoever was in it she screamed at me to stop and I did .

What is she thinking ? And who is in that car .

The immediate stopping of the car alerted the whoever was driving the other car and they stopped as well .

Mia practically threw open the car door and ran towards the car .

I was about to tell her to stop but I froze when I saw the people get out of the car ....

It was a women and a baby and ........ Dad ..?

I squint my eyes to take a better look and it was Dad . But how ? Wait why are his cloths different and where is mom ?

Wait ! That's it ! It must be Uncle Nick ! Dads twin brother . And the women must be Aunt Krist.

I ran after Mia who practically jumped on a confused looking Nick .

Aunt Krist was holding Nika the baby and I looked at them . They hadn't noticed me yet .

I coughed to get there attention and I got it . And apparently I got way more attention than I initially expected because Uncle Nick was looking at me with Wide eyes . And Aunt Krist kept looking between me and Uncle Nick again and again .

She looked at the both of us like 🤨🧐

Great I think it's time for some explaining . The best method would be to take it nice and slow and drop the shoe easily but not quickly .

But apparently Mia had other plans.

"Uncle Nick and Aunt Krist I finally found my parents . Turns out that Aidan And Y/n Gallagher are my real parents and that makes you my Uncle and Aunt .
Oh and that's my brother Miles aka the Black Death .
And he tried to kill me but we worked it out . Oh and Mom and Dad are on their way to save Jenny , Maria and Ricky who were captured by the light 2.0.
And I don't know what to do so I am going crazy .
Oh and did I forgot to mention that Max my other brother is also working for the light ?" Mia said .

I face palmed myself mentally and physically and literally .

Great now I guess it's story time .

Both uncle Nick and Aunt Krist were like 👁 👄 👁

And baby Nika was like 👀 .

_______________________________

Authors Note :

Hi readers !
How are you ?

Did you enjoy the chapter ?

Vote and comment if you liked/loved it .

Most of you are probably wondering when's the History on this new light is going to come ? Who's the boss? What's going to happen? When is everyone going to reunite ?
When things about to get spicy and dark as hell.?

Well to answer your questions I have only 2 words . "VERY SOON"

Anyway that's all,
See you all soon,
Bye !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 18.8K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

152K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
544K 19.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...