Hayami: The Rare Beauty

By unstable_crossiant

"She shall be named Haruno Hayami" More

Hayami: The Rare Beauty 1
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 2
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 3
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 4
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 5
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 6
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 7
Hayami: The Rare beauty 8
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 9
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 10
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 11
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 12
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 13
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 14
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 15
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 16
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 17
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 18
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 19
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 20
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 21
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 23
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 24
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 25
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 26
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 27
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 28
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 29
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 30
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 31
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 32
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 33
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 34

Hayami: The Rare Beauty 22

10.6K 537 128
By unstable_crossiant

Hayami reaches the training grounds around 9:50. Kane was taking a nap on the branch of the tree whereas Hiroshi stood on the other branch resting his back on the tree. Hayami stood down on the ground resting on the trunk of the tree as they waited for their teacher.

20 minutes passed with no sign, 50 minutes passed still no sign, 2 hours passed yet no sign.

Hiroshi and Hayami stood where they were patiently waiting for their teacher whereas Kanae was still busy dreaming. "Hmm... ahhh... yes! Yes! Mhhhmm." Kane drools in his sleep for the 100th time. "Hmmm.. Ahh~" "OII!!!!" Hiroshi kicks Kane, causing him to fall on the ground with a loud thud.

"Owww!! What was that for??" Kane whines. Hiroshi was practically red embarrassed with smoke steaming out of his face. "Get a room will ya? What are you dreaming about in such broad daylight? We have a young lass with us as well!" Hiroshi punches Kane's head.

"Oww! Stop hitting me will ya?" Kane says, rubbing his head. "Plus what's wrong about dreaming about bbq? And what does it matter whether we are dreaming about bbq in front of a minor?" Kane says.

"You...you were dreaming about what?" Hiroshi asks with a dumb look. "Bbq" Kane replies innocently. "Hentai! Hentai! Hentai!!" The black crow passes in the white background leaving black dots behind him and a chibi Hayami who had a deadpan look on her face as the orange hair neatly swept on the left side of Hiroshi fell down on his face.

"What were you thinking about Hiroshi kun~?" Kane asks with a smug face making Kane red. "How can you dream about food when we have been waiting for our sensei for the last 3 hours!!!" Hiroshi suddenly grew two horns and a tail with his eyes red while pulling Kane's cheeks in a ruthless way ignoring the wails of Kane.

But it soon is interrupted by a loud growl gaining everybody's attention. In no time they figured out the source of the growl and it was Hiroshi's stomach. Kane smirks at the embarrassed Hiroishi. "We all are hungry and sensei hasn't arrived yet. We all should go and eat." Kane says.

"I'm in as long as I'm not paying." Hayami says. "Alright! Let's go then! Hayami chan will be our excuse as she is still a growing child and her meals shouldn't be skipped. I know the shortcut to the BBQ and Hiroishi will pay." Kane says.

"I'm in." Hayami says. "Why am I paying?" Hiroishi asks. "Because you are the oldest. And according to tradition the oldest always pay for the lunch." Kane says. "If you don't want to come then it's fine with us. We don't mind only your wallet accompanying us." Hayami says. "Golden words~" Kane says with an artistic pose.

"Lead the way." Hiroishi kicks Kane forward. "Ah-" Kane rolls forward down the slope and Hiroishi and Hayami casually follow him down. "Y-your shortcut is even shorter than mine Hiroishi kun... w-we reached." Kane says giving them a weak thumbs up after rolling right in front of the restaurant.

The three enter the restaurant and take their seats. Kane was quick to order the whole menu and in no time the food was brought. The three start their meal in silence. "Didn't sensei say that we needed to be there in the training grounds by 10? It's already 2." Hiroishi says.

"Who cares. We are enjoying ourselves whereas he must be enjoying himself somewhere else. If this is the training we are receiving then I am willing to train 24/7 without any complaints." Kane says stuffing his face with food.

"What are you thinking about? You look spaced out." Hirioishi says turning to Hayami who was blankly staring at the table while chewing the piece of meat absentmindedly. "I am sensing Tadashi sensei's chakra nearby." Hayami says. "He's here?" Both Hiroshi and Kane perk up with a surprised tone.

"Chew your food first then speak. Can't you?" Hiroshi gives an annoyed side eye glance to Kane who spoke up with his mouth full of meat. "Can you lead us to where he is?" Hiroshi asks. "Wait!! Let's finish these first!!" Kane whines tugging onto Hayami and Hiroshi like a child, causing Hiroshi to sigh.

"Not even a full day of being teammates and I already am tired of him." Hiroshi mumbles. "I am not really much of a talker and am a shy type. But now that we are teammates we should get along with each other. Let's start with some little something about ourselves. As you guys already know my name is Iwasaki Kane, I am 13 and from Sunagakure. I moved to Konoha 2 months ago with my family. My family consists of me, my father, my mother, one older brother and younger brother and my beautiful plants. We moved to Konoha as Suna is filled with sand everywhere, you wake up to sand and sleep to sand. The only plants we grew in our sand garden in our back desert were cactus. We did have a few other flowers in pots but they wither away easily. Not being able to handle the heartbreak and organize the funeral of our every plant, we decided to move to Konoha. And it's way better here than Suna, our plants aren't dying anymore and we are adding many more babies to our family. But that doesn't mean that we don't miss Spikey, Prickles, Spike McGee, Succulent the Spiny,, Xena the Xerophyte, Denizen of the Desert, Dr. Spiky M.D, Pedro La Prick, Tex and his twins Little Tex and Big Tex with Little Tex as the older twin and Big Tex as the younger twin with Ghetto Ratata and Ghetto Ratatata as their step sister and brother.

My family here runs a flower shop, my younger brother attends the ninja academy. His name is Haruto but we call him Haru. He is 8 and has black hair like my mother and older brother. Speaking of my older brother, his name is Kenji and he is 20 years old and mostly out of the village traveling and doing missions. He always sends us gifts and letters whenever he can. And he is a jonin level ninja. He wields two swords at once and is really good with weapons and has a tough and well built physique. He is a really nice guy with great talents but he is extremely scary when it comes to training. He suddenly grows a pair of long red horns and a long black tail with a huge fork on his hand which he likes to jab in my butt whenever he thinks I'm not performing well. Life is really hard *sniff sniff* Yeah! But he is a really good boy! He may look distant and cold but he is really soft and kind hearted.

I know this is very little but I am very shy and not much of a talker like I said. I shall add some later. Passing it on to you Hiroshi-kun." Kane says.

"Little you say?" Hiroshi and Hayami sweat drop as Kane's introduction was a roller coaster of emotions. His vocal range, tone, facial expressions, emotions, effects, art style and background changed in like every 3 seconds.

"My name is Tachibana Hiroshi, I am 14 and from Kumogakure. My family includes my mother, father and me. My father is a jonin level ninja whereas my mother is a civilian. My father just retired as a ninja to live a peaceful life as a civilian. But I wanted to continue as a ninja so we migrated to my mother's hometown Konoha. My mother is a normal housewife whereas my father currently works in the council as one of the advisors. During my time in Kumogakure I was taught quite a few lightning style jutsu and learned about medicines and herbs." Hiroshi says.

"E-eh? I guess it's my turn then." Hayami notices the silence and the stares of two boys on her. "My name is Hyuga Hayami. I am 12 and have been trained in taijutsu ever since I was 3. I know quite a few water style jutsu. I have an interest in medical jutsu and know many things about the human body." Hayami says.

"Ehh, so short. Say something more Hayami chan. Like about your family." Kane says. "My family?" Hayami asks, making him nod. "Now that's a complicated topic... from where should I begin?" Hayami thinks. "Do you have any siblings? I can't be the only person with siblings in this team, I need somebody who can babysit my brother when I am not feeling like it." Kane says.

"Yes, I do have younger sisters. Hyuga Hinata and Hyuga Hanabi. Hinata is around my age whereas Hanabi is 5 years younger than me." Hayami says. "And an older twin sister, Haruno Sakura." Hayami mumbles as she chews on the meat. "Yes?" Hiroshi says. "Nothing!" Nothing! Let's finish our meal then go and find Tadashi sensei." Hayami says, making him nod and agree with her.

After finishing their meals the trio goes to the first floor where Hayami sensed their sensei's chakra. They enter the first floor to be greeted by laughter, banging on the table, smell of more food and strong smell of alcohol and cigarette.

"Are you sure you sensed his chakra here, Hayami chan?" Hiroshi asks. "I am positive that- there he is!" Hayami says as she spots Tadashi on one of the tables. "Ahahaha! Ahahahaha" Tadashi laughs with his face flushed red but he soon starts crying. "My...my...my money... I lost!!" Tadashi starts crying as his partners start laughing and patting his back with a motive to console him but that looked otherwise.

"You mean to say Tadashi sensei abandoned our first training session to come here to drink, gamble, lose all his money and be clapped to death by his mates?" Kane asks, sweat dropping with the rest.

"What should we do now?" Kane asks. "How may we serve you?" a waitress comes. "Wrong floor sorry." Hayami says. "Wha- But-" "Pretend not to know him and save yourselves from embarrassment. Let him suffer in his poverty alone." Hayami exits the floor and the two boys follow her agreeing with her leaving their sensei behind to suffer.

"So? What are we supposed to do now?" Kane asks. "Let's get something sweet to eat. I know a store where they sell sweets." Hiroshi says. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Hiroshi asks. "Fufu, I didn't know Hiroshi kun had such a sweet interior behind such a bitter exterior." Kane says with a hand on his mouth while giving Hiroshi a silly cat-like expression annoying Hiroshi.

"Looks like the team will go smooth...yet rocky?" Hayami wonders as she sweat drops at Kane teasing Hiroshi and Hiroshi once again pulling Kane's cheeks ruthlessly, both of them in chibi art style with hell flames in the background of Hiroshi and anime soul leaving Kane's body and again returning just to leave again.

"Four dango sticks and two Sakura mochi please." Hayami says and the shopkeeper gives her what she ordered. She then pays with the money she may or may not have stolen from a sand colored wallet.

"Is that Hayami chan?" Shisui questions. Itachi perks up upon hearing Hayami's name, they just returned from the hokage tower after completing their mission. "Hayami chan?" Itachi's eyes search for Hayami and soon spots the familiar pinkett with lime ends which surely couldn't be missed even in a large crowd especially from his eyes.

"Who are they?" Shisui squints his eyes at the sight of Hayami sharing the dangos with Hiroshi and Kane and Kane clinging onto Hayami like a koala to a tree trying to save himself from Hiroshi as Hayami tries to explain why Hiroshi shouldn't throw the table on Kane.

"Those kids.... They are Hayami chan's new teammates. I saw their info in one of the documents in the Hokage tower a few days ago." Itachi says as the two continue to stare at the trio.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 2.9K 48
She was known as Haruno by her classmates,but most older ninja know the truth. They used Haruno because her father heard someone was after him. But w...
3.8K 215 11
For the first three years of her life, Sakura has only known the inside of the Senju compound, until a few days ago that is. Who knew all the unexpec...
5.3K 128 7
A Naruto fanfiction. After a mission together, Naruto and Shikamaru can't get their minds off one another, but with their current workload, they cont...
489K 16.3K 42
Read to see it.....