Choco-Mint | Tokyo Revengers

By Haniii77976

The scene mostly will play after the Takemichi last time leap. That's mean this is a story after Takemichi's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 = SPORTS FESTIVAL🏆
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 = GANG BEACH🏖
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 = SLEEPOVER NIGHT🎈
Chapter 19 = SCHOOL FESTIVAL🎊
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 = FIELD TRIPS 🚎💨
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30=THE BUSINESS PARTY📈
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 1 🤪✨
Chapter 36 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 2 🤪✨
Chapter 37 = COTTON LOVE💝
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 = NEW YEAR 🎇
Chapter 47 = EXAM!😭!
Chapter 48 = UNIVERSITY LIFE🏫
Chapter 49 = FASHION SHOW🖋👗

Chapter 14

1K 69 57
By Haniii77976

BANG!!!

The loud shouts from the gun could be heard over the field which all the players started to run as fast as they can from the starting point.

"OH!! EVERYONE DASHED OUT SIMULTANEOUSLY FORWARD TO THE FIRST TRAP WHICH IS A STEEP SLOPE!!"

"I'M NOT GONNA LOSE!! OUT OF MY WAY ALL OF YOU!!!", shout Mikey as he passes all the participants in front of him at full speed and climb the sloppy slide easily while the others students are struggling to climb and always sliding down.

"FIRST TRAP IS A PIECE OF SHIT!!", shout Izana who also climbs the slide easily, followed up by Ran, Rindou, Hanma, and the rest of them.

"IT'S PIECE OF CAKE, IDIOT SHIT!!", shout Baji who also passed the first trap.

"I DIDN'T GO TO THE SCHOOL, BITCH!!", Izana answers him again while showing his middle finger towards the boy.

"GASP!! BAJI-SAN! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!", said Chifuyu while sweeping away his fake tears.

"I'M NOT THAT IDIOT, CHIFUYU SERIOUSLY?!!"

"Say to someone that can't even spell correctly.", said Kazutora with a lame smile while running together with them.

"SHUT UP, KAZUTORA!!!", Baji shout angrily with a blush on his cheek while the rest already burst into laughter.

The first trap already caused many participants to drop out, can't pass over the slide. Pahchin and Takemichi didn't join in the game cause they mightn't have successfully passed the traps. Meanwhile with them all...

"THE NEXT TRAPS EVERYONE!! IT'S CROSSING THE TIGHTROPE!!"

"WOAH!! I PITY FOR THOSE WITH ACROPHOBIA OR FALLING DOWN FROM THE ROPE!!"

Again, easily all of them passed the second trap even though Baji, Kazutora, and Sanzu are playing dirt by shaking the rope when Izana, Ran, Rindou, Mitsuya, Pehyan, and more of them are crossing the rope.

"BAJI! KAZUTORA!! SANZU! WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS DOING?!!", shout Mitsuya angrily while Rindou is almost throwing up because of dizziness. Izana, Hanma, and Ran are holding their best to not fall down from the rope or they will be disqualified immediately.

"FALL ALL OF YOU!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA", shout Baji with devilish laughter while Kazutora and Sanzu who won't stop shaking the rope with a devilish smirk on their face.

But Yeah, luckily they all passed the second trap with all of them are chasing the shit out of Baji, Kazutora, and Sanzu. As they all are continuing the run, Mikey realizes his friends which is Draken and Senju who were closer to him.

"KENCHIN! SENJU! WHY IN THE FUCK YOU TWO EVEN HERE?!!", Mikey shout as he asked both of his friends who were running behind him.

"I DO THIS FOR THE GIRLS! CAUSE YOU ALWAYS HAVE HARU FOR YOURSELF!!! WE WANT TO HANGOUT WITH HER AS WELL!!!", shout Senju which Emma, Hina, and Yuzuha are screaming loudly as they fully agreed with what Senju said.

"I do this for Emma since she asked me to win Haru for her.", said Draken bluntly as he and Senju are speeding up more to pass the boy.

"FINE! HELP ME THIS ONCE AND I WILL LET HARUCHIN GO WITH YOU GIRLS!!", said Mikey which Senju and Draken smirk as they agreed to help the boy win the game.

"Better keep your promises."

"Fine."

"SEEM THE NUMBER OF SURVIVORS IS WHITTLING DOWN FAST!! AND THEY ALL LEAD TOWARDS THE THIRD TRAP WHICH IS POOL TRAP!!"

"THOSE WHO FALL INTO THE WATER ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED! NO MATTER WHAT THE REASON!!"

"Is that the case then...!", said Smiley with an amusing grin. He sped up more closer towards Mikey which he suddenly pushed the boy's back towards the pool but quickly was saved by Draken who grabbed his arms quickly.

"Thanks, Kenchin!"

"Be careful! Everyone started to play dirt.", said Draken which some of the other students are pushing other opponents into the pool. Baji even joined in pushing the others participants into the pool which caused him to slip.

"Ah!"

As he was about to fall into the pool, quickly he grabbed Chifuyu, which the boy quickly grabbed Kazutora and the boy continues to grab Mitsuya with him grabbing Pehyan who ended grabbing the pole near him.

"WHAT THE FUCK, BAJI!! LET GO, BITCH!", shout Pehyan who was struggling to hold the pole, having the overwhelming weight are pulling him.

"I'MMA NOT FALLING DOWN ALONE!!!", shout Baji which his body was almost in the pool, holding Chifuyu as hard as he can, while the boy are holding Kazutora's clothes and his hair.

"CHIFUYU! MY FUCKING HAIR!! LET GO!!!"

"SORRY! BUT I WILL FALL IF I LET GO OF IT!!"

"SERIOUSLY?! YOU GUYS?!", Mitsuya was so down as he still held Pehyan tightly, don't want to disqualify together with Baji, Chifuyu, and Kazutora.

As they all are struggling to survive, Hanma appears beside Pehyan as he enjoys watching them all struggling to survive. Hanma then smiled which all of them looked at him with disbelief.

"Hanma, I swear..."

"Don't you dare-"

"Bitch, you're dea-"

Before they could finish their words, Hanma bluntly let go of Pehyan's hand from the pole, causing them all to fall into the pool.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

"HANMA! YOU BASTARD!!!", shout Baji angrily while Hanma just laughed so hard while passing the third trap easily and go to the next trap, leaving them all.

"Taka-chan! Are you okay?!", Hakkai who worried about Mitsuya, stretched out his hand to help the boy but suddenly Baji and Kazutora grabbed his wrist and strongly pulled him into the pool, causing him to also be disqualified from the game.

"Lol, they all really enjoyed the game.", said Takeomi who was laughing as he watched the game with Seiyu who snickered as he enjoyed watching those boys.

"Oh!! There's only a small of survivors now!!"

"They all will reach the final traps!"

"THE VOLLEYBALL CLUB ATTACK!!"

The survivors of the game which is Mikey, Draken, Senju, Ran, Rindou, Izana, Hanma, Smiley, Angry, and Sanzu are struggling to avoid the volleyball attack.

As they all are avoiding the ball, suddenly Izana attacks Mikey with a kick but quickly the boy avoided him.

"Huh, what is this, brother?", asked Mikey with a smirk on his face.

"A fight.", said Izana with a grin which both of them started to move forward and land a kick towards each other.

"Seem we having a battle now, huh.", said Ran with Rindou, Angry, Smiley and Hanma are beside him as they will against Draken, Sanzu, and Senju.

"Sorry, but we have to do this.", said Smiley.

"I will protect my king no matter what.", said Sanzu.

Then all of them run towards each other and start to throw a punch and kick against each other.

"WHAT IS THIS?!"

"WHY DID THE RACE SUDDENLY CHANGE INTO A GANG FIGHT?!!"

"SENJU-CHAN?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Oh my...why did things turn out like this?", said Haru who was so done as she shakes her head while Seiyu was just done, really so done while Takeomi was laughing so hard beside him.

Mikey and Izana were throwing the ball towards each other. Fighting and having fun at the same time.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS, IZANA?!"

"I WANT YOU TO FEEL THE TASTES OF DEFEAT, BITCH!!"

Out of anger, Mikey strongly kick the ball towards Izana which he avoided it quickly but the ball ended towards Smiley's face, causing the boy to faint immediately to the ground.

"BROTHER!!", Angrily shout while running towards his brother but fainted together with him after Sanzu strongly thrown the ball towards his head.

Mikey then ignored them all which he immediately run towards the finish line.

"GUYS! STOP MIKEY!!!", shout Izana while chasing after Mikey in full speed but was stopped by Sanzu.

Draken and Senju want to help but Rindou and Hanma won't let them be, which only Ran were available as he speeds up to chase after Mikey.

"RAN! DON'T LET HIM WIN NO MATTER WHAT!!!", shout Izana who was struggling to escape Sanzu who won't stop hugging him tightly, never let the guy interfere in his king's way. "SANZU! WHAT THE FUCK??!"

"I WON'T LET YOU GO!!"

"Fuck!", Ran cursed as he was running as fast as he can to get Mikey but the guy was almost closer to the finish line at full speed.

"I WON'T LET ANY OF YOU HAVE MY HARUCHIN!!", shout Mikey loudly as he was almost closer to the finish line with the crowd are crazily cheering for them all nonstop.

"PARTICIPANT SANO MANJIROU IS CLOSER TO THE FINISH LINE EVERYONE!!!"

"BUT PARTICIPANT HAITANI RAN IS CHASING UP AFTER HIM, GUYS!!"

"WHO WILL BE THE WINNER?!"

As Mikey was almost the finish line, suddenly a surprise attack from behind him which a boy with black hair suddenly hugged him, causing both of them to fall to the ground.

"WHERE THE FUCK YOU CAME FROM, KOKO?!!!", shout Mikey.

"BITCH! I WAS IN THE GAME FROM THE BEGINNING!!", said Kokonoi who was hugging Mikey tightly, not letting him escape no matter what.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!!"

"I GOT PAY, OKAY! MONEY IS EVERYTHING!!", shout Kokonoi.

After hearing what Kokonoi said, Mikey turn to look at Izana, Hanma, and Rindou who were smiling devilish and evilly at him from afar with them suddenly showed their middle finger towards Mikey as they finally win the fight against him.

"Those fuckers planned all this from the beginning.", said Mikey with a pissed smirk on his face as his body was trembling in anger all over him.

Because of Kokonoi who suddenly stopped Mikey, the winner of the last game is Ran which Izana, Rindou, Ran and Hanma are celebrating their victory together while Mikey was having depressed at the corner while being convinced by Draken.

"It's was an interesting game to watch!"

"So! Let's proceed to the award everyone!!"

Kyoko said which Haru stands up from her seat and walked towards them all. Mikey was having a life crisis and wanted to take away Haru so much, don't want to let the girl ever kiss another guy other than him, especially when she have to kiss right in front of his fucking eyes.

"Haha~ calm down, Manjirou. The award didn't even state where's should I kiss the winner.", said Haru with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, this game opens to the visitors, what if a stranger wins the game. Why would Haru kiss them on their lips? That's was uncomfortable you know? So, stop being depressed shit", said Izana while looking at Mikey with disbelief.

"Be glad that I will ask her to kiss me on my cheek instead of my lips.", said Ran with a smile on his face, getting a dragger stare from Mikey after hearing what he said.

"Fine! Just get over with it!", said Mikey while pouting in annoyance and turning away as he doesn't want to see his girlfriend are kissing another guy's cheek, causing them to burst into laughter as they look at how annoyed Mikey is.

"Bent down lil bit, Ran. You're so tall.", said Haru which Ran gladly follow her order and bent down.

As Haru was about to kiss Ran's cheek, Baji fucking idiot and clumsy cause the chaos, which he suddenly appears out of nowhere with Kazutora and Chifuyu and slipped as his hand are strongly pushed the girl's back, causing Haru to kiss Ran on his lips instead of on his cheek.

With both Haru and Ran are surprised with the kiss, together the rest are screaming in shock, especially Mikey who was glancing over from the beginning and ended looking at his girlfriend is kissing another guy on his fucking LIPS!

Immediately breaking the kiss, Haru and Ran are staring at each other with blush over their face, didn't expect things turned out like this. Meanwhile with rest.....

"GUYS!! I THINK MIKEY-KUN JUST DEAD!!", shout Takemichi who holding Mikey's body that laying on the ground, to shock causing his soul to leave his body.

"I will prepare the coffin.", said Kazutora.

"And I will prepare the funeral.", said Baji.

"I will get the flowers.", Chifuyu joins the fun.

"BITCH, IT WILL BE YOUR AND RAN FUNERAL!! AHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!", said Smiley between his laughter to Baji.

Laughter could be heard over the field as they laughed so hard while looking at Mikey who wakes up from his death and chasing the shits after Baji and Ran.

"YOU TWO! DON'T YOU DARE RUN AWAY!!! COME BACK HERE!!", shout Mikey. "I WILL TEAR UP THAT FUCKING MOUTH OF YOURS!!!"

"ITS WAS ACCIDENT, GODDAMMIT!", shout Ran who running from Mikey with Baji.

"HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! IT'S FUNNY, TO BE HONEST!!!", shout Baji.

And that is how the sports festival ends with Mikey who won't stop chasing after Ran and Baji over the field while the rest of them just laughing so hard at the scene.

What happened to Yuna? That's bitch just feels irritated from afar, jealous all over her to see how many handsome guys are gathering around Haru, Kyoko, and Senju at that time. Jealous at how close they all.

The sports festival finishes smoothly for today and tomorrow is the day where's Ran will enjoy his award for the whole day. Since it's the weekend, they didn't have a school, and Ran choose to go out with Haru in the city.

>_________________________<

That's all for the sports festival chapter!

See you guys in the next chapter ~😏✨

The chapter of Ran and Haru's date!😆

Will be a romantic date? Or just another chaotic day for them?!🤣🥳✨

See yar in the next chapter!😆✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 31.6K 85
Tokyo Revengers x Female Reader/Oc I don't own the tokyo revengers story(its by Ken Wakui) but only this fanfic story and the Oc's. _________________...
194K 7.1K 50
"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄?" -𝐑𝐘𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐉𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐍 '𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍' "𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄." -(𝐋/𝐍)...
20.4K 460 24
It started off as innocent fun at your good friend's party; you having one of the best nights for the first time in ages. But you'd soon learn that s...
483K 21.1K 57
[COMPLETE ✅] *✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...