Fight For Survival - COMPLETE...

By XMcCallSisterx

COMPLETED ✅ Inspired by the 1990 Home Alone movie Very AU "This is it, don't get scared now." As planned Twi... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Meet the McCallister's
Chapter 2: The Wish
Chapter 3: At Home Alone
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 5: 9:00
OMG IDEA NOT AN UPDATE #2
Chapter 6: Until the Clock Strikes
Chapter 7: Let the Games Begin
Chapter 8: Round 2
Chapter 9: Reunited

Chapter 4: Thieves and Trickery

142 8 0
By XMcCallSisterx

Sophie and Krystal were up before Kevin as he was getting ready to get a new toothbrush; the girls began eating breakfast since the two like to eavesdrop so, they'd wager how long it'll take for the aftershave to sting.

"You know, I bet it'll be like ten seconds." Sophie grinned from the kitchen with Krystal.

"Nah, five and no more." Getting paid to wager on her brother with his gal pal, who Krystal knows they like another.

"With that, I'm in great shape," Kevin said, but Krystal and Sophie could hear the scream from downstairs.

"I win," Krystal said as Sophie sighed, giving her the ten she owed

Sophie and Krystal hid the money, and both propped on the counter elbows using their fists used to rest their chins on it as Kevin walked into the kitchen with a confused look on him to the girls.

"Why do you two act weird behind my back?" He asked curiously.

"Sorry, Kevin, it's nothing, so let's go get that toothbrush?" Sophie asked

A smile showed, and they went to get the toothbrush, arriving at the small store while the girls browsed. Kevin went up to the counter. It was in distinct until old man Marley came. Krystal grinned and nudged Sophie with her elbow as she looked at her than in front.

"This should be good," Krystal commented, and Sophie chuckled as she now was talking to Kevin "hey, Kevin looked its old man Marley."

This scared him as he saw the old man standing next to him, so he'd back up as the clerk said he had to pay for that heading out the door running.

"Oh, great." Sophie sighed, and they went after him.

Shoplifters!

They heard, running through the ice skating rink and into the frozen snow heading back to the side of the road as each walked beside him on different sides.

"I'm a criminal." He said to himself.

"Well, Kevin, you did steal that toothbrush," Krystal said honestly.

"Now that's helpful..." Sophie said to her, "but look, no one knows, okay, but not much." She turned to speak to Kevin now.

Arriving home, they didn't see the car in front of them.

"I can do what I want if I want to!" Marv shouted to Harry, looking to the road, "watch out!"

Standing in front of the car, he screamed as all three moved, heading home, but not before getting the attention from the driver's seat.

"Hey, you should watch out, kids." One said

"Yeah, santy Claus, don't visit the funeral homes buddies." Another said.

Kevin watched and replied, "sorry." That was all he could say.

"Alright, Merry Christmas." He smiled as his gold tooth twinkled in the sun.

The three kids all looked at him and gasped, slowly turning around.

"What's wrong?" Marv asked

In response, Harry replied, "I don't like how those kids looked at me."

"Let's see whose house they go to," Marv said.

The van slowly followed them as the other pretended he wasn't doing anything. Once the kids turned abit as they began to drive closer, they ran to the house as a diversion as they went to the back of the church dressed up as the same to hide them.

The two men looked for abit at the replica then drove off. Kevin with the girls looked up as they began running back home.

"When they come back, we'll be ready."

-Night- -silhouette party-

The same day the two came once again, seeing a party but to them, what looked like one; however, in truth, it was them tricking the bandits dancing around to 'rocking around the Christmas tree.'

After a few seconds, Marv spoke to stop the silence "maybe they got back?" He said stupidly

Harrieta rolls her eyes "from Paris?"

You will get a sentimental feeling,
When you hear... voices singing let's be jolly,
Deck the halls with boughs of holly,
In a new... old... fashioned way!

The bandits drove off as the kids went to the window, smiling at their success in getting rid of them.

They were moving from the window; they all picked up the stuff used to trick them.

"That worked," Sophie commented on their success.

Krystal chuckled. "I didn't know how stupid they were until now."

-Later on - night -

The girls decided to do something nice for Kevin as Krystal had the remote and twelve dollars in cash already and the movie 'Angels with filthy souls' as Kevin came into the kitchen looking at them.

"Why are you girls weird all of a sudden?" He asked.

Knock, knock!

Johnny (on the tv) "who is it?"

Pizza boy would reply "it's little Nero's sir, I have your pizza?"

Johnny (on the TV) "leave it on the doorstep and get the hell out of here."

Confused the pizza boy would set the box down and asked "okay, but what about the money?"

Johnny (on the TV) "what money?"

The girls and Kevin were getting a kick out of this chuckling quietly as Krystal took over now to mess with the pizza boy.

Pizza boy (still outside) "well you have to pay for your pizza sir."

Johnny (on the tv) "is that a fact, how much do I owe you?"

Pizza boy replied, "that'd be $11.80, sir."

Sophie ran over to the doggie door sliding a twelve as he picked it up.

Johnny (on the tv) "Merry Christmas you filthy animal."

The pizza boy scoffed and said "cheapskate."

Johnny (on the TV) "Hey, I'm gonna give you to the count of ten, to get your ugly, yella, no-good keister off my property, before I pump your guts full of lead! 1, 2, 10!"

machine-gun fire; the delivery boy dashes back to his car and speeds away now the girls turned to face him with a smile.

"Well, go and check." They acted nonchalantly with him.

Eyebrow raised like 'okay' he walks out the step finding a pizza box "a lovely cheese pizza just for me." Coming back in he'd say "thanks, girls."

And they share the pizza before bed later but since it was still early Krystal and Sophie decided to go watch the movie once more when they got tired the three of them would go watch the Johnny Carson show.

Looking at the family portrait even including Sophie he'd softly speak "I didn't mean it, if you come back, Krystal and I will never be pains in the butts. We promise. Goodnight." He'd kiss the portrait and go right to sleep with both girls on each side of him like before.

As of tomorrow, they have a lot of work to do, in case those bandits came back and did some grocery shopping since they were all out of milk. Sophie got comfortable.

To be continued...

Authors Note: Please vote and comment feedback I'd love to hear everything or read I mean :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 27 16
18 year old KK Lee had always wanted to go to Tulsa Oklahoma where her parents met and fell in love. When her brother dies in the military when she w...
48.2K 1.1K 31
~ Featured 2× on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...
50 11 10
🍧~ Welcome to Cricket, a small town in the middle of a desert, where everyone knew each other and no one had to worry about locking their doors at n...