Enhypen sickfic

Hobiilyx द्वारा

Sickfics~ So you know this is just a fantasy not real I do not wish this for the boys! If you have any ideas... अधिक

Hello!
Ni-ki ((collapsed))
Jay ((injured))
Heeseung ((Sick))
Ideas! i have no ideas
Jungwon ((accident))
Jake ((Panic attack))
Sunghoon ((Late night))
Sunoo ((Faking))
Heeseung ((Fear of blood))
Niki ((Fever)) TXT included
Jake ((Fight))
Niki ((liar))
Niki ((bullied)) pt 2
Niki ((Bullied pt 1))
Jungwon ((Food poisoning))
Sunghoon((Drowning))
Jay ((Fire))
Sunghoon ((Seizure))
Jay ((Runny nose/sick))
Listen Please!
Heeseung (Fight)
TW: sh
Jungwon (stabbed)
Hello! Announcement!
Jake (Faint)
Jay (Useless)
Riki (stomach bug)
Jungwon (kidnapped)
Sunghoon(faking)
Requests! please read!
Niki ((Homesick))

Sunoo ((overdose))

2.8K 38 13
Hobiilyx द्वारा

Hi im probably ganna post this and then take a break for a week or more it's for my mental health and school :)

Ik I just took a two week break but like-

_______________________________________

Sunoo lately has been feeling a bit down that it started affecting his work. He's been feeling tired and empty. He felt like he wasn't real. Sunoo zoned out pretty often lately. He also started forgetting a lot of things.

No one knew what's wrong with him. The members wondered what could he be thinking about so much. Sunghoon once had the courage to ask what's wrong but Sunoo just replied: "Im nervous because of the comeback" The members didn't really believe him but they stopped  bothering him.

But what actually has been going is completely different from what he said to Sunghoon.

It was late at night and Sunoo was bored so he decided to check weveres and see what engene are saying about him. When he opened the app there were a lot of positive comments but he chose to ignore them and look at the negative.

"Sunoo can't sing"
"Why is Sunoo acting cute it's so weird"
"Sunoo doesn't even try"

Sunoo started overthinking everything. Was he really like that? But why did Sunoo ignore the positive comments? What made him ignore them. Sunoo also didn't know why he ignored them.

Later Sunoo left the app and went on yt to see what people are saying about him. It was so much positivity but when he scrolled a bit down there were olny hate comments coming olny for him. Sunoo started tearing up but he managed to keep himself together.

-

Enhypen were going to a meeting to talk about their new comeback.

When they got to the company and went to the meeting room all the staff looked really mad and disappointed especially their manager. All the members were nervous and scared.

They sat down and the manager looked at Sunoo locking eyes with him.

Manager: "Sunoo!"

Sunoo: "Yes, Manager?"

Manager: "Whats up with you lately? You've been lacking. While all the members work really hard you choose be lazy and don't do anything. If you can't do it then leave the group. OR START WORKING AS HARD AS YOUR MEMBERS!"

Sunoo: "Im really sorry, Manager"

Manager: "You should not apologize to me but the members. Anyways I don't want to see your faces now leave the room. go. GO LEAVE!"

The members went of the room and stayed silent. The group headed to the practice room. They still had to do a lot of work to do.

At the practice room:

The choreographer yelled at Sunoo multiple times. He got really mad and left the room. The choreographer never came back.

-

At the dorm:

It was pretty late already and the members were tired. The whole day no one was talking to Sunoo olny when it was really early in the morning.

Sunoo went to the bedroom knowing no one should be there started. And no one was there everyone was in either in the kitchen or in the living room.

Sunoos pov:

We came back to the dorm. I felt like braking down and crying. I went to the bedroom hoping no one's there. No one was there. I closed the door sat down on my bed and started crying. What did I do wrong? Why does everyone hate me? Am I really that bad? Enhypen would be better without me. Without me... yeah without me. Maybe it is better. I don't want to deal with this anymore. But if I leave the group I'm ganna get more hate and people will hate me even more.

I wish I was just gone from this universe. Maybe I can do that? I quickly grabbed my laptop and searched how to do it. There were olny painful ways. But there's one that didn't look so painful. Overdose. It wouldn't be painful I will just have to sleep through it and then die in my sleep.

I knew Jay uses sleeping pills so I could use them. I started looking around the room but couldn't find any. Well I could ask Jay but he's probably mad at me but still he would probably still give them to me.

I went outside of the room and saw Jay making food. "Hey, Hyung do you have any sleeping pills?" I asked.

"Yes, what do you need them for?" Jay curiously asked.

"I can't sleep." I answered hoping he would give them to me.

He looked at me weirdly and went to his bag that was in the living room. He gave me the bottle and looked at me: "Use olny one or two."

I nodded and went back in the room. Then I poured 10 in my hand. Nikis water bottle was on his bed so I went to get it to help me swallow.

After I swallowed all of them nothing seemed to happen yet.

I stand up and started heading back to to my bed. Till I felt the whole room spinning. I grabbed on to one of the bads that was next to me to keep my balance. I almost fell but I sat down with my arms om the floor trying to not make me fall on the ground.

End pov.
-
Jay's Pov:

Sunoo came to me asking for sleeping pills he never asks for them. I contacted doing my business till I heard a loud bang in the bedroom. I didn't think much of it so I ignored it.

End pov.

Sunoos Pov:

The room stopped spinning around. I stood up and went to my bed. It's probably a side effect. I layed down and started sleeping. I couldn't sleep for some reason even tho I drank like 10 sleeping pills.

I got up and tried going and grabbing more. Something stopped me I started feeling nauseous.

The room started spinning again. It wouldn't stop. I started feeling really dizzy. I fell on the ground. Well I guess it's happening now. They will find me on the floor dead. I hope they are better without me. Then I closed my eyes letting the darkness consume me.

End of Pov.

Nikis pov:

I heard a loud bang from the bedroom since I'm a curious person I decided to check what happened. I opened the door and saw Sunoo laying on the ground unconscious I ran to him.

"Hyung, wake up!" I yelled shaking his body he looked really pale.

"HELP" I yelled to get the other members attention.

The members ran in trying to wake up Sunoo. "He probably passed out from the sleeping pills let's put him on the couch and wait till he wakes up." Jay said.

They moved him to the couch and let him sleep there.

End of Pov:

The next morning.

Sunoo still hasn't woke up. The members were getting a bit worried till they heard someone cough. Sunoo woke up thinking he's dead but actually still alive on the couch.

Heeseung: "Oh Sunoo, what happened last night to you?"

Sunoo didn't answer. He started feeling nauseous and gagged. Heeseung quickly grabbed Sunoo and took him to the bathroom with the other members behind him.

Heeseung put him next to the toilet and Sunoo started throwing his guts out.

"Sunoo what's wrong with you?" He asked patting his back.

Sunoos Pov:

I woke up with a bright light in my face. I thought it worked. Then I heard a voice saying something. I couldn't analyze who it was. My eyes got used to the light and I'm still alive in the living room. I'm kinda disappointed in my self.

I started feeling nauseous and then from no where I gagged. Someone grabbed me and helped me get to the bathroom. They put me next to the toilet and started throwing up.

Turns out it was Heeseung who picked me up he was rubbing my back and asked what's wrong with me.

I couldn't stop throwing up it was horrible. The members were bringing water but every time it would come back up.

After a while the members noticed I was done and picked me up. I don't know where are we headed but it's either the couch or my bed.

End of Pov:

Heeseung and Sunghoon were bringing Sunoi back to the couch really concerned because of what just happened.

They were going past the kitchen till Sunoo randomly stopped.

Sunghoon: "Why did you stop?"

Then Sunoo dropped to the floor. Everyone rushed to him. He was turning purple.

Jungwon: "Hyung, Whats wrong with him?"

Heeseung: "I don't know he just collapsed and he's turning purple."

Jay: "Is he breathing?"

Sunghoon: "barely..."

Jay: "What? Call the ambulance."

Sunoos Pov:

The room started spinning around so I stopped. Sunghoon asked me something put I didn't know what my ears were ringing.

I felt my chest tighten everything felt so unreal. My legs gave out and I collapsed on the floor. I heard everyone running to me and being concerned. My eyes got heavier and heavier. I closed them knowing this is it...

End of Pov:

The members called the ambulance and when they came Sunoo stopped breathing. The ambulance did Cpr and got his breathing back but it wasn't enough they got him in the ambulance car and put him a oxygen mask on him.

At the hospital he was rushed and taken care of. He woke up and threw up. The nurses were going in and out.

After a week...

Sunoo was still in the hospital but the members can finally visit him. They weren't as anxious as they were but they still didn't know why he collapsed on the floor and threw up.

Jay was the olny one who kinda knew but he didn't want to say anything yet. When Sunoo was driven to the hospital he stayed at the dorm. He went in the bedroom and looked under Sunoos sheets there were the sleeping pills. The bottle was full when he gave it to Sunoo but now it was quite empty.

Jay hid the bottle. He knew it wasn't the best decision but he did it anyway.

The members came in Sunoos room looking at him. He looked a lot more healthier.

The Nurse came in and started talking: "So we did a blood test on him. Has he been using any medicine lately or ate any pills?"

Jay: "Well the night he passed out he asked me for sleeping pills."

Nurse: "When did he pass out?"

Jay: "Last night. We thought it's because he has been overworking himself."

Nurse: "Well do you know how many he took. Because we found them in his blood."

Jay: "I told him to take one or two but I guess he toon more."

Nurse: "I will let you talk to him alone."

The Nurse walked out everyone looked at Sunoo.

Jungwon: "So Hyung, what did actually happen."

Sunoo: "I don't really remember anything..."

Jay: "What do you mean you don't remember anything? How much did you take?"

Sunoo: "More then 10..."

Everyone gasped.

Sunoo: "I have an explanation... I thought maybe you guys would be better without me. So I used pills. I didn't know it would go like this."

The members comforted Sunoo and talked it all with him. They told him if he's struggling he should tell atleast on of the members.

The members hugged and left the hospital.

Sunoo stayed in the hospital for one more week.

______________________________________

Yay we did it!

I didn't know how to end it.

I'm talking a break for a while. I'm sorry.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

158K 2.6K 121
Enhypen reactions here~ TW: swearing, smut, hinted smut, angst, innapropriate language Please beware-the first few bunch of stories are from 2022. My...
Enhypen Sickfics eden<3 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

28.4K 249 29
Just some Enhypen Sickfics! Requests are open! No bxb!
86.1K 4.3K 32
❝ 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 . . . ❞ ❏ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘢 ❏ ──── just an alternate universe // a y...
18.4K 181 26
(PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS BEFORE REQUESTING) This book will contain multiple groups such as: - StrayKids - Txt - Enhypen - Seventeen - Xdinary heroes...