The Lucarelli queen

By diane9113

When left at the altar Haley decides to go on a trip to Europe to find her true self. Her plan takes a diffe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue

Chapter 26

12.1K 227 6
By diane9113

"What are we?" I say without beating around the bush and he looks at me making me feel anxious.

"What do you mean?" He asks me confused by what I meant.

"Like are we dating or are we just friends who are expecting a baby together" I say rubbing the back of my neck as the anxiety grows inside of me.

"Of course we are together Haley" he says standing up and walking towards me lifting up my face by his chin making me look into his eyes.

"I just don't like to call you my girlfriend because you're so much more to me than that" he says reassuring me and making my heart skip a beat at him saying I meant more to him than a regular girlfriend.

"So I can tell people we're together?" I asks one last time.

"You can tell them we're married if you want, because, yes, we are together" he says kissing my lips and making me melt at his words. He always knew what to say and make me happy, make the butterflies in my stomach arise.

Our kiss grew into a make out and soon enough I was unbuttoning his shirt and dragging my fingers across his hard abs. And just as soon as we were about to go any further I stop the kiss and whisper.

"I need to shower Riccardo" I see a smirk form on his face as he lifts me up. I wrap my legs around him as he carries us in the bathroom and then on the water in the shower to heat up.

He kisses me and pulls my shirt over my head and drops in on the floor leaving me only in my bra and a pair of jeans I was wearing.

I pull of his shirt that I had unbuttoned back in the room and he goes to kiss me neck slightly nibbling on it.

He pulls away and squats in front of me facing my belly as he unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down kissing my inner thigh just as soon as it was exposed making shivers run down my body. I pull on his hair for some more support as I step out on the jeans while he continues to kiss me around my private area.

He then stands back up and kisses me on the lips while he takes off his pants and drops then on the floor.

He pick me up, us still in our underwear and brings me into the shower. I freeze as the warm water hits my body making goosebumps appear on my skin.

"You're making me crazy Haley" Riccardo whispers in my ear ask he caresses my skin on my back before undoing my bra.

He undresses me completely and kisses my body making my parts tingle. As I am ready to start beg for him to take me right here and now he picks me up again and places his dick inside of me while the warm water runs down our bodies.

He pushes me against the shower wall for more support as he thrusts inside of me making me lean my head back from the pleasure.

He kisses my neck as he goes deeper and harder making me moan. I pull on his hair trying to release some of the good pressure I was feeling in my body.

"Riccardo" I moan out his name as I can't hold myself together anymore and only make him smirk at my words and fuck me harder making me loose my breath.

He groans as he pushes his dick as deep as he can making me arch my back and then he starts to move again until I feel the warm liquid exit my body making my body relax. He finishes right after and pulls out his dick.

He kisses me and we both try to catch our breaths as the warm water washes away our sins.

I feel the butterflies arise in my stomach as I know that he is all mine and no one else's. That he loved me and only I had him the way that I did. There were many girls out there who wanted him and they would do the unthinkable to get with him even for one night and here I was, I did nothing and he choose me and I have him not for one night but for the whole life.

He washed my body after. He made sure to be as gentle as he could making me feel cared about. I loved him so much and the love would grow every passing day. So many things had tried to break us up but we always end up together, it's like the way universe is telling us that we are meant to be. I let myself linger in these nice thoughts.

Few days later

Riccardo's POV:

It was Friday and Haley's parents were arriving tonight. Haley wasn't feeling good for the past few days, she's had morning sickness almost every day and she wouldn't come out of the room until it stops and I could feel her being anxious about feeling like this when her parents were gonna be here.

I already found myself thinking about our little family from time to time every day and it only made me happy, it was like a ray of light in this dark mafia world. And I was working my ass off trying to find that bastard George before he tries something again, but he had disappeared into thin air so it was more than clear that he was hiding somewhere and we just needed to wait for him to come out.

''Boss the lady in the basement has been demanding to see you for the past few days and we can't listen to her anymore'' One of my men that guard the basement comes in my office and fill me in on the situation down there. I had completely forgot that I had Natasha down there.

''Fine, I'll go see her today'' I say and the guard nods his head and leaves my office. I already feel rage grow inside of me as I think of seeing her face.

''Who are you going to see?'' I hear a soft voice come from my office doors just as the guard had left and I look up to see Haley. She was glowing, pregnancy had this affect on her that I could not explain. Don't get me wrong she has always been the most beautiful woman I've ever seen but now she just had this glow coming from her that radiated happiness.

''Natasha, she's locked up in the basement'' I reply to her question seeing as she wasn't too happy hearing I had to go see a 'her' somewhere.

''Ew'' she just simply replies while she sits down on the sofa in front of my desk and I laugh at her expression.

''I feel just the same amore'' I let her know I wasn't happy about seeing her ether.

''I'm coming with you'' She says with a serious face.

''Why do you want to see her?'' I ask her confused by her request.

''I want to annoy her, she tried to get me out of your life after all and I just want to show her that she didn't succeed'' Haley says and I could feel how much she wanted to play with Natasha's nerves.

''Okay, but you don't go near to her and you never leave my side!'' I demand and she just nods in agreement.

''How are you feeling today?'' I proceed to ask her seeing as the morning sickness wasn't bothering her at the moment.

''I'm feeling nauseous but I've been eating these caramel candies I found in the kitchen and they seem to help'' She says as she pulls out a brown caramel candy out of her jean pocket and shows it to me.

''That's good, I can get you some more of them if you need'' I point at the candy that she goes to unwrap and put in her mouth.

''No thanks, there are so many in the kitchen it will last me a lifetime'' She says looking at the empty candy wrapper in her hands.

I stand up from my chair and go over to her, I sit on the sofa and pull her in my lap so she's now resting her head on my chest and her legs stretched out on the sofa.

''Are you exited to see you're parents?'' I ask her while hugging her and placing a kiss on top of her head.

''Yeah, I'm just a bit worried'' She confesses to me while she still plays with the candy wrapper in her hands.

''It will be okay, I'm sure of it'' I reassure her making her release a sigh as she cuddles up to me.

''I'm gonna go change and then we can go see Natasha'' She says and gives me a kiss. She gets up and I watch as she walks out of my office.

'How did I get so lucky?' I think to myself as I watch Haley leave. She was the most perfect human being. She was sweet and kind, and she always wants to help those in need but she also isn't afraid to be strong and powerful and rule the world on her free time which made her even more hot.

Haley's POV:

I went to our bedroom to change into something more appropriate when we go see Natasha. I had this feeling of revenge inside of me, which I know wasn't a good feeling but I just wanted to put her in her place and also she is working with George and who ever works with him is my enemy.

I wore a white lace corset type top with some light washed blue jeans. I looked at myself in the mirror and admired my outfit. 'I have to enjoy wearing these clothes while they still fit me' I think to myself remembering that in a couple of months there will be a baby bump I will have to carry around. I honestly couldn't wait for the bump to come, to feel our little baby kick and move around.

I walk back to Riccardo's office to let him know I was ready to go to the basement. I realize that I never even been there.

I open the doors to Riccardo's office and walk inside to see Ricardo on his phone and I walk to sit on the sofa I was sitting on earlier.

''It was the pilot, he called to let me know that they are taking off and will be here in about 8 hours'' Riccardo tells me just as he hangs up his phone and puts it in his pocket.

''Okay, thank you for doing this for my family'' I say thank him as he was helping with so much lately that I already started to feel bad about it.

I was having troubles convincing my school to let me finish my degree faster and Riccardo saw how frustrated I was and got some of his contacts to help me. And then after a few emails and 1 million dollars later I will be getting my degree in four months. Yes, Riccardo paid the school 1 million dollars to 'help them grow their research labs and other stuff' when in reality I know the payment was really important to get the school to agree to me getting my degree faster.

''Stop it baby, you're my family now and everything that is mine is yours'' He says coming over and placing a kiss on my forehead.

''You look amazing by the way'' He then compliments me looking at my outfit.

''Thank you, do you think Natasha will like it?'' I joke and make him laugh.

''Okay, let's go'' He says and goes to lead me to the basement.

As soon as we enter the dimply lit corridors with old paint on the walls that was peeling off the stench of something rotten hits my nose and makes me gag. I try to breath through my mouth so the smell doesn't make me vomit.

''Is everything okay? Do you want to go back up?'' Riccardo asks me as he notices me breathing a little more heavy.

''No I'm fine, it's just the smell, it's making me nauseous'' I say trying to not think about it.

''Are you sure you don't want to go back up?'' Riccardo asks me again worried about me.

''I'm sure Riccardo'' I say to him trying to give him the softest smile I can before I want to puke again.

He continuous to lead me down the corridors when we reach a metal cell door which is guarded by two guards who nod in respect when seeing Riccardo. They unlock the door and Riccardo goes in first holding my hand and leading me in right after him.

''Ricky, you came!'' I hear the woman say excitedly. I feel my blood boil at the way she talked to him as is she meant something to him. In that moment all my sickness was gone and all I wanted to do was to pull her by her hair and smack her head against the floor.

''Oh you brought your whore'' She then continuous as she sees me walk in right after Riccardo.

''You're the only whore here'' I say back to her angrily staying besides Riccardo as he had asked me.

''Riccardo, are you gonna let her talk to your wife that way?'' She looks from me up at Riccardo sounding mad. My body was filling with rage more and more after the way she spoke to my Riccardo. 'Her husband?' Was she really pretending to be dumb or is she just really that dumb?

''We were married for a couple of months but you never were and will be my wife'' Riccardo growls back at her making her jump a little from hearing his deep voice fill the small dark room.

''Why have you been giving my men headache?'' Riccardo then asks her pulling away from my hand and putting them in his pockets looking down at tied Natasha.

''I just wanted to see you Ricky'' She says giving puppy eyes that I wanted to smack off of her face.

''Don't call him that'' I say to her in a warning tone as I could feel my anger soon taking over me.

''Why? Do you have a problem with that?'' She looks at me with challenging eyes and I knew she was doing this to make me loose my temper and go off on her, but I was stronger than that and I won't let her have the satisfaction.

''No I don't, because you're just his crazy contract wife'' I say with no emotion in my voice now showing her that she had no affect over me.

''Don't worry sweetie, soon enough Jake will get you and make sure you never see Riccardo again'' She says now with the biggest smile on her head which makes me fear Riccardo's death, but I don't let it show. I would never let Riccardo die, and I'm gonna make sure that everyone who tries to hurt my family will get punished.

''Oh but don't worry honey you won't see anything as you will rot down here'' I say back to her making her finally shut up.

"If I ever hear you giving trouble to my men again I won't be this nice" Riccardo says and then pulls me closer to her.

"Let's go baby" he says and gives me a kiss making sure that Natasha sees and I look to see anger grow over her face which makes me feel good knowing Riccardo had showed her that I was his and he was mine.

We go to walk out and go back up to the house and I feel relieved when I see the daylight from the windows shining into the house.

"You ready to leave?" Bella asks me just as me and Riccardo walk in the kitchen.

"Yeah" I say and go to take a glass of water.

"Where are you going?" Riccardo asks curious.

"To the mall" Bella replies to him and he looks at both of us.

"I forgot to tell you" I say to him just as I finish my glass of water.

"Fine, but you have to take Dante and Alessio with you" Riccardo says in a warning tone and I look over to Bella who seems a little embarrassed as she will have to take the man she is seeing right now on a girls shopping spree.

I look over to Bella to see how she felt about taking Alessio and when I see that she doesn't look to mind I nod my head in agreement to Riccardo's words and he places a kiss on the side of my head.

"Don't do anything stupid" he says pointing his finger at both of us. And he goes to leave us.

"I'm taking your car!" I shout just as he leaves the room to make sure he heard but also knew that I wasn't asking, I was just simply telling him.

"Are you gonna be okay with Alessio coming?" I ask her now that there was only the two of us in the room.

"Yeah, I can't hide from him when there's other people around" she replies as I stuff my mouth with some snacks that were on the table.

We left to the mall and me and Bella drove separately from the guys that had to come with us, simply so we could talk without them hearing our conversation.

"We should go buy some baby clothes" Bella says excitedly as we walk through the mall and men follow close behind us.

"I don't know Bella, isn't it too soon?" I ask her a little worried.

"Oh stop it, it won't hurt" she rolls her eyes at me annoyed and goes to pull me in a baby's store.

"Isn't this cute" she shows me these tiny yellow socks that make me aww at the sight. I couldn't resist and got them.

I look around the baby shop at all the little clothes and toys that were here and pick out some clothes but not too many. I look to see where Bella was and I see her laughing with Alessio while she shows him cute little baby onesies.

"I think we should leave those love birds and go home" I say to Dante who was close by and he only laughs and nods his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 10.5K 37
Renzo Lucarelli is the heir of the biggest mafia in Italy and one of the biggest ones in the world. He is cold, ruthless and cares only about his maf...
291K 9K 26
• They were nothing alike and yet had everything in common. He saved her and she saved him. They saved each other from each other.• Derek Roman . He...
412K 5.7K 58
The failure to put trust into a stranger's words and a simple act of judgement became the catalyst for a tragic night. Arabella's pleasant life becom...
188 19 20
Her life is practically perfect. Surrounded by a loving family and attending a good school, August thrives. But just before her 18th birthday, she re...