Fnaf x reader oneshots.

由 Broken-fnaf-fan

(Requests are open!!) It seems that I've swapped fandom's yet again because of a fanfic. Anyway I've seen a... 更多

Requesting page! (Updated)
Yandere! Funtime Freddy x reader
Toy Freddy/Troy x Fem! Mangle
Vincent x Shy! Reader
Rockstar Freddy x Reader
Male! Puppet x security guard! Reader
Springtrap x Mangle.
Lefty x reader
Male! Funtime Foxy x Tomboy! 11yr old reader
Baby x Sad! child! reader.
Yandere! Helpy x reader
Funtime Freddy x mechanic! reader.
Random fnaf challange.
Not what you're used to. | Troy x reader
Greedy. | Rockstar! Freddy x reader
Molten Freddy x reader.
You're my favorite.
Lights down low.
Always forever.
Gumdrop.
Stubborn.
After Midnight.
Sunrise/Moondrop art dump.
Helping paw.
Spend the night with me.
Meanwhile at the pizza plex.
Glamrock Freddy x Fem! Reader.
Fnaf Art dump.
Imagines.
Pacify.
Gator girl.
Heatwaves and bandaids.
Moonbeams and bandaids. (pt.2)
Playdate.
Jester's prize.
Two times the crush.
Author's note!
Twisted affection.
Love letters.
Meanwhile at the Pizza Plex #2
Hush.
The horror of our love.
Perfect match.
Sun and moon writing dump.
Saccharine.
Pizza Plex's Princess.
Royal affection.
Playlists.
Prince of the playground.
Sun and Moon writing dump #2
Sun/Moon headcannons.
Surpise!
Night crawler.
Cupcake.

In the dead of night.

20.4K 465 2.1K
由 Broken-fnaf-fan

Yandere! Moondrop x reader due to popular demand. Someone asked me to write something where Moony beats the shit out of someone.

Your welcome. And thanks for the love on the previous fics, all of your comments never fail to make my day.

Also, I'm working on a playlist for our Moon boy, it'll be all the songs I listen to when I write for him. It won't be professional, since I have no idea how to make those POV playlists, it'll just be a regular playlist. :/

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had worked at the Superstar daycare for a good few months now, instantly warming up to the daycare attendant.

He could be a bit much sometimes but it was all in good fun! Sunrise was an energetic bundle of happiness.

You helped him with the children during the day, keeping them away from light switches. And making sure none of them jumped off of the play structures thinking they could fly.

You've read to the kids as well, you passed out snacks, easy to clean up snacks to keep Sunny's OCD in check. Keeping him from stressing out.

You didn't understand the complaints the daycare had. Sunrise was supposed to cheerful and happy at all times. Yes, he was tall as hell and could be intimidating, but he'd never hurt anyone.

He always crouched to seem smaller and less intimidating. And because of the bells around his wrists and ankles, the kids knew where he was so he didn't sneak up on them. Not like he could being so giant, and loud regardless of the bells.

It was the parents that complained. Never the kids, they seemed to love him. They'd climb on him, chase him and let him toss them in the air like a rag doll.

No one seemed to have any sense of humor or joy these days. But, Sunny was always gentle and kind with the kids.

You supposed.. Moondrop could be the cause of complaints. During nap time he could get a bit strict, he didn't want any of the kids disobeying him.

But, he didn't lash out or anything. He just wanted to make sure they wouldn't be tired the following playtime afterwards.

He could be scary without really trying.. His red eyes glowing in the dark wasn't exactly comforting, and he rarely ever crouched, always being his full height.

His voice was something else, being raspy and slightly unsettling.. You loved it, but you supposed of could scare a toddler or two.

The point is, you tried your best to make everyone happy. Trying to get the adults to be less snappy with the daycare attendant. You hated seeing Sunrise back away in sadness when all he wanted to do was make everyone smile.

He always tugged at his face while distressed. You'd cling to his side, comforting him while giving the parents a glare. Gently shushing him, and giving his rays gentle strokes that always seemed to make him melt into a relaxed puddle.

You had no idea why they would program a robot with anxiety, ocd and multiple personalities, but you didn't question it. Instead, keeping the sun happy.

Moondrop though, was a little quieter than Sunrise, but he had his own clean freak moments. He'd growl whenever the children left candy wrappers on the floor.

After his anger fits, you would cling to him as well, rubbing his back to calm him down. Letting him lay in your lap as you gently stroked his faceplate, humming to him.

You were close with the both of them, you treated them with respect and kindness. This had caused the two of them to gain a... Slightly obsessive fondness for you.

They refused to cooperate with any of the technician's whenever they needed a check up, unless you were in the room where they could see you.

Anytime you didn't show up for work, or ran late Sunrise would be more harsh and sharp with the worker who took your place.

"Sundrop you have to clean these building blocks."

"You can take those blocks and shove them up your ***** Sideways!"

"Moondrop, come down from there! We have work to do!"

"Go and **** yourself!"

The two of them had filters, but it was obvious that what they truly meant to say wasn't.. Kid friendly.

Moondrop would be worse, however. He'd lash out at any of your coworkers, threatening them and refusing to come down from the ceiling.

But, as soon as you'd walk into the daycare, they would cling to you. Pulling you into their arms and not letting you go for quite some time.

Parents could be a pain. Sunrise hated it when any of them would try and get touchy with you, it didn't matter if it was platonic or not. He'd pull you away from them, claiming there was a mess to be taken care of.

When there was not.

Today, there was a small party in the daycare. One of the kids was celebrating a birthday party, which meant cake. Which meant a big mess.

Luckily, they all had cupcakes instead, but that didn't stop icing and sprinkles from getting every where. You were quick to wipe away anything that fell onto the floors, trying to keep Sunrise as calm and as happy as possible.

He had been acting a bit.. Off lately. And you didn't want him to get more stressed than he already was with the eight kids all hyper on sugar.

A few parents lingered around the play area, speaking amongst themselves or helping the birthday girl open her presents.

You made sure to carry a plastic bag with you to pick up all the wrapping paper and ribbons.

After a long four hours of birthday songs, screaming and cheering. You were tired, tried from being on your feet all day, trying to keep the place as clean as you could.

Sunrise seemed, tired too. Well he didn't need to sleep, but his movements didn't seem as jittery as he usually was. The sound of his bells jingling as the two of you cleaned up any wrapping paper that was left behind.

You had been wiping down your desk with a clean rag, removing all the germs from today and grime from sticky hands, when you heard the daycare doors open.

It was one of the parents from the party before, he looked from left and right until his eyes landed on you. He smiled and approached you after shutting the doors behind him.

"Can I help you with something? You know the daycare is closed right?" You ask him, crossing your arms. You hadn't gotten the chance to lock the doors yet...

"Yeah I know.. Look, I'll just cut to the chase, my daughter left her toy behind? And I was hoping you'd seen it? Or maybe that.. Clown thing has seen it?" He says, his brown eyes looked to the right, as if.. Seeing if the Sun themed jester was around.

You felt.. Off around him. He just gave you an odd feeling.. He was the man who had been staring at you throughout the party.. You didn't really care at first, but he just kept looking at you.

Like he had been undressing you with his eyes. You raised your arms slightly higher in an effort to cover yourself even more.

"I can check the lost and found, mind telling me what kind of toy it is?" You ask, taking a step back away from him.

"...Huh? Yeah, its um.. A plush of Chica, my daughter loves that damn duck. And won't go home with out it." He says, looking over his shoulder once again for Sunrise.

"Chicken." You correct him. "It'll just take a second." Keeping him in your line of sight, you bend down under the daycare desk to grab the box lost and found items.

It wouldn't be the last time, kids left stuff here all the time. Sunrise would always hand them to you to put away until the owner came back looking for it.

"So, why did you want to work in the daycare..?"

You decided to just respond to him to hopefully make this go faster. Then his creepy ass can leave. "..I'm just a collage student trying to get by."

He hums. "Really? You sure you want to work in this dump? When there are much better jobs out there...?"

"No. I'm fine where I am thanks, the pay is great." You bite your tongue, you were loosing your patients.

"I mean.. You've got the body to be doing.. Other things. I mean, just look at those legs." He purrs, catching you off guard.

You quickly get back to your feet and give him a frown. "Yeah.. No. Look, I'm starting to believe your kid didn't even leave anything."

He chuckles as his smirk widens. "You may have caught me there, I just wanted to see the cute little clown girl wearing her knee socks."

You feel you eye twitch in disgust. "Alright, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Now. The daycare is closed and I don't need a creep running around after hours." You hiss.

He doesn't seem to get the hint. "Come on, when was the last time you even got laid?" He asks boldly.

Your cheeks flush in anger. "Dude. Get the hell out of here, or I'm calling security." You back away from him, getting closer to the phone that was connected to the wall by the light switch.

"Come on kitten, you seem tense, let me help you with that." He only grows closer with each step.

You suddenly hear the sound of jingling bells, you can see the tall jester slowly walking up behind the man. He didn't seem to notice, his eyes all on you, looking you up and down.

You smirk. "Sure, let me set the mood." You take your fist and bash the button on the wall, causing the daycare to turn pitch black.

"Woah- Heh, you want to play a little game of chase? I'm fine with that." He says, you can just hear the smirk in his voice.

You slowly move to the right of the desk, being sure to crouch down so he wouldn't be able to feel around for you.

You could hear Moon's bells jingling, sounding far away, then closer, then far away again.

The man laughs. "Jokes on you kitten, those cute little bells are giving you away~."

The moons fingers slowly walk up the mans arms, causing you to smile. He must have thought it was you, based on the way he shuddered.

"Damn, kitten your hands are cold." He says with a snicker.

"...no one lays a hand on my starlight...how dare you speak to her so.. Crudely... Rule breakers must be punished.." The moon hummed, his crimson eyes burning into the man.

The man's face drops as he feels a chill up his spine. "What the f*ck."

"...Bad language will not be tolerated.. Staying here after hours is against the rules.." Moondrop hisses, before grabbing the man by the collar and throwing him harshly into the side of the desk.

The man let's out a groan in pain as his ribs smack into the hard corner of the desk. You could see faintly do to the glow of the monitors upon the desk.

He barely had any time to recover, before the moon grabbed him by the back of the head and proceeded to bash his face into the desk. Each hit sounded harder each time.

You winced at the small crack of the man's nose breaking, blood trailed down the side of the desk and onto the checkered floor.

Moondrop pulled the man's bloody face away from the desk, before turning him over onto his back. Free hand winding up behind him before punching the man right in the jaw with a metal fist. The bells around his wrist jingling loudly with each blow.

"Get this thing off of me-"

"Shut your filthy mouth." Moon growls, his voice filled with nothing but malice and poison.

You can't help the smile that widens on your face. Maybe you were sick in the head just as the jester was.. But the man deserved it. You tried to get him to leave, but he refused to listen and now he's suffering the consequences.

"I should remove that filthy tongue for making such disgusting remarks to my starlight..." The moon grabs the mans tongue with his bloody hand, before ripping it out in one harsh tug.

The man let's out a strangled scream as more blood pools below the two of them.

You had to tear your gaze away from the brutality, you covered your eyes and could only listen to the man's struggling as the jester continued to beat him into a bloody pulp.

"...and I should remove those eyes for even looking at my starlight.. Filthy, filthy, filthy!" Moondrop let out a roar, his claws tearing into the creeps face, the sound of metal tearing into flesh fills the daycare.

You scoot more under the desk, keeping your eyes closed, waiting. 

There was one final sickening snap as the mans head was twisted all the way around, breaking his neck instantly.

You heard panting, the heavy breathing of the moon before a loud thump of the man's lifeless body being tossed aside and onto the floor.

You heard jingling, before a pair of arms pulled you out from under the desk. You relaxed in their hold, knowing you were safe in the arms of the moon.

"Hush.. My starlight, the bad man's gone now... " Moondrop's bloody finger tips gently stroked your cheek. 

"Moony.." You trail off, leaning into his touch.

"Shh... I'll take care of it... The cameras shut off automatically with the lights.. Worry not my starlight.. Just, get yourself comfortable in our room.. I'll join you once I take the trash out..~" He purrs into your shoulder, giving it a quick peck.

You blushed and nodded your head, reluctantly removing yourself from him. You grabbed your flashlight and walked away from the desk, leaving him to clean the mess.

"And starlight... I plan to remove his disgusting stench off of you.~" The lovesick jester purrs, his red eyes watching you from afar.

You feel your cheeks redden, before continuing your way to the hidden passage that went to the attendant's room.

You hear his laugh from somewhere behind you, and the sound of something being dragged away.

You sit in the hidden room high above the daycare, simply waiting for him to come back for you.

End..! No, I do not write lemons so please don't ask me for that. I hope you enjoyed~!

If it wasn't obvious, being called kitten makes me extremely angry. I f*cking hate it.

Have a good day or night my Starlights!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

136K 3.9K 38
Sundrop/Moondrop x gn reader! ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*"I would do anything for you (Y/N)!"˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* I am just having fun with this, I'm positive it isn'...
49.2K 1.1K 41
Yn has recently been hired at the Pizzaplex as a night guard after an opening appeared. They were given the rundown about all the animatronics, what...
23.8K 660 36
Sun and Moon story with a lot of angst, fluff and twists. There will be interesting things that are going to make many questions. There will be sadne...
997 16 11
I used to love DreamwitchX's fnaf x reader series, and I feel like I remember it really vividly so I decided to try to re-write it! I'm going to try...