I Am Wick (John Wick x Female...

By Tananzia

You have been hidden away. Your parents are dead. You hold the key to a secret, something your parents failed... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 6

3.8K 121 5
By Tananzia

'I don't understand! Why're you packing!?'

You're rushing, making sure that you grab anything that's important to you.

'I have to get out of here'.

Was all you said and Sarah looks like she's about to die, 'I want to come with you!' 
Her voice echoed through your mind, 'you can't', you said before returning to pack your things, 'it's too dangerous'.

Sarah chuckled, but you could hear the hurt within it, 'please', you stopped what yo uwere doing once again, 'Sarah I... You don't know much about me do you?'

'I thought I did'.

'Look... I- alright you can come, but you need to not freak out, because if you do... I'm gonna have to leave you behind'.

You weren't gonna tell her that you might have to kill her, she was your friend. 

+

You start the engine, your eyes scanning around the area. Sarah sits in the passenger seat, and you can tell that she's shaking. Your behaviour had scared her... And yet she wanted to be with you.

She might die... She doesn't know what's walking in to.... But neither do you, you may know some stuff, but you're still clueless.

You drive past the many houses that you use to walking past. You're never going to see them again... Maybe.

'Who's the Baba Yaga?'

You realise that Sarah's reading the letter, 'hey!' You try to snatch the it from her, but she avoided your grasp, 'what's going on? Who are you?' 

You don't know anymore.

The both of you are silent up ahead the light turn red, 'hey... If you changed your mind-'.

'I'm not going anywhere'.

You really wanted her gone, for her own safety and also, it meant that you didn't have to babysit someone. You knew had Sarah worked, when she was scared she would do wreckless things and you can't have someone like that around you. 
You're trying to keep yourself together, but that's when you see it. The black car approaching you.

'Shit'.

You couldn't mistake it for a normal civilian vehicle, it seemed to sleek, too slow.

'Sarah'.

'What?'

'Hold on to your horses'.

You hit the accelerator, the wheels screetching as the car lurched forward. You cut through the many cars and you're glad that they had stopped to avoid hitting you. You looked at the rear view mirror. 
You were right, the car was following you at the same speed.

'We're being chased!?'

Sarah screamed, but you ignored her, you had to lose this car no matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 585 22
You and your two sisters Maia and Sarah are sent out to retrieve important documents when you are ambushed. Your life is in sudden danger when your...
84.4K 2.5K 37
You had fallen for John Wick, but he was married to a beautiful wonderful wife... Until you witness her kissing another man in the middle of the nigh...
11.9K 258 24
Not long after you kill your entire family for shunning you away from Society, you awake in a strange place, with people like you, a strong, bloodthi...
6.9M 181K 78
~◆~ "We have no other choice than to marry you off to Mr. Knight's grandson, Jacob." I looked up at my parents in shock "What! you guys are joking ri...