Avoiding That Dragon Slayer (...

By animuruinsyerlyfe

The time of The Grand Magic Games has finally come again. Unfortunately your guild Fairy Tail has been in las... More

~Author's Note!~
Chapter 1: Reunion? Not exactly...
Chapter 2: Secret Meetings
Chapter 3: Honorifics
Chapter 4: Emotions
Chapter 6: Love Battle
Chapter 7: Realization
Chapter 8: Prize
Chapter 9: More to Say
Chapter 10: As Expected
Chapter 11: Dragon Fight
Chapter 12: Live On
SECOND BOOK PUBLISHED!!!

Chapter 5: Punishment

27.2K 724 818
By animuruinsyerlyfe

It's currently the third match of the day, Mirajane vs Jenney. The match before this was Elfman vs Bacchus, and Elfman won, giving Fairy Tail A team 10 points. Unfortunately Elfman was injured badly, so he's unable to participate anymore. But Wendy's alright now, so she'll be able to take his place.

The battle between Mira and Jenney is quite interesting. They're not fighting, they're battling with their looks and body. You're not quite a fan of this, since you don't like wearing revealing clothes.

As you're watching, the first master of Fairy Tail, comes and drops a bunch of bathing suits one you, Lucy, and Erza.

"Let's join in girls!" she says cheerfully.

"What!?" you exclaim.

Next thing you know, Lucy and Erza are pulling you somewhere to change.

"Come on (Name)!" exclaims Lucy.

You mentally die inside, this is not what you were expecting in this competition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After changing into the bikini, Erza drags you out into the opening of the stadium. As soon as she lets go, you immediately cover yourself with your arms. This bikini is basically showing all the parts of your body, that you don't want people to see. You don't like revealing your body to the world. The bikini's showing all your curves and your shining smooth skin. Everyone else is strutting their stuff, but you're just standing there, covering everything with your arms. Well at least trying too.

You feel like people are looking at you, so you look around the stadium. Luckily most people are looking at the girls who are actually comfortable showing their bodies. Slowly you bring your eyes over to Sabertooth's stand, to see if he is looking at you. Not to your surprise, Sting is staring right at you, with a giant smirk on his face. You blush madly, glare at him for a second, and then look off somewhere else.

'Why's he paying attention to me, when he doesn't even care about me?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up are even more inappropriate outfits that you're supposed to wear. Erza made you wear them, and she threatens you each time there's a new outfit. Every time you look over at Sting, he still has that huge smirk plastered on his face, as he stares at you.

After all those uncomfortable and revealing outfits, the next outfit is actually decent. It's a wedding dress one. You're supposed to pick a partner as your groom, but everyone's pretty much taken. You look around, and then suddenly someone taps your shoulder. You turn around to see a smirking Sting, holding his hand towards you. He's wearing a nice black tuxedo, with a white bow tie. He looks stunning at the moment. Too bad you're angry with him right now. You look away, blushing.

"Aw you don't want to marry me?" he asks sarcastically.

Before you can do anything, Sting grabs your hand and puts his other arm around your waist. He pulls you to his body, so your both touching. He brings his face towards yours and you blush like crazy.

'Is he seriously still teasing me? Didn't I make it clear that I didn't want to speak with him?'

"I know what you're thinking, but I don't care because you're not getting rid of me," he whispers into your ear.

You glare at him, and he smirks down at you. Then Natsu suddenly yells at you.

"(Name)! What are you doing with him?!" he shouts angrily, stomping his feet.

You both turn your heads towards him. Sting has a look of amusement on his face. You look back at Sting and glare at him.

"Sorry, I'm not sure myself!" you shout back, then you push Sting away with the hand he's not holding.

Luckily you're able to push him back this time. He chuckles then walks away, you sigh in relief and walk away as well. The beautiful white dress flows behind you as you walk farther away from Sting.

How is he still making you feel two emotions? You are sure that last night you don't have any feelings for him, but why are you feeling this rapid pumping in your chest? Clearly he's only teasing you. You go back to just a couple seconds ago when you're against Sting. You blush at the thought, and shake your head to get it out.

You decide to walk out of the stadium and change. Before you walk any further out of the stadium, someone comes crashing into you. You fall flat on your face from the impact. Before you can muster any noises of pain, the person who knocked you down, speaks.

"(Name)! Why were you with that Saber?!" he shouts.

You turn your head to see that Natsu was on top of you. You try to stand up, so he can get off, but you fail.

"Natsu, please get off me," you say.

He gets up, and offers his hand to you, so you can get up. You gladly accept and you grab his hand. He pulls you up, so you're facing each other.

"Now will you tell me?" he asks, seriously now.

You look away, you try to make up an excuse, so Natsu doesn't get too upset.

"W-Well, I knew Sting when we were younger, so yeah and I didn't have a partner too," you say.

"Really? Well I don't want to see any lovey dovey things between you two. He's the enemy," he says.

You nod in response. You never thought you'd be getting a scolding from Natsu.

Natsu then nods, and walks away. You walk away too, so you can change out of this dress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After all the commotion with the outfits and such, all the other girls went back to their stands. You watch as Mira and Jenney take on the final outfit of the battle. It turns out the last one is a battle outfit, and Mira, at the last second, attacks Jenney giving Fairy Tail B team 10 points. Everyone cheers throughout the stadium, and so is Fairy Tail.

Next battle is a girl from Sabertooth, Yukino, and a girl from Mermaid Heel, Kagura.

You're wondering if these two are strong or not. If they're strong it'll be more fun to watch, but if they're weak it'll be boring.

You take a glance over at the other Sabertooth members, everyone seems to be focusing on the battle at hand. Except Sting looks like he's actually interested. He's focusing all of his attention to the stadium. A small thought pops in your head.

'Maybe he has a crush on her, hehe'

Suddenly his eyes start to move away from the stadium, and towards you. Immediately you look back towards the stadium, so you don't make eye contact.

Before the battle starts Yukino makes a bet for their lives. Of course she'll make a bet like that, I mean she's in the same guild as Sting.

As the battle goes on, Yukino seems to be winning, but at the last moment, Kagura slips out one of her abilities. Then the next thing you know, Yukino is laying on the ground in defeat. Sabertooth seem pretty surprised about that. Serves them right for being overly confident. You see Sting get a little angry and put a few cracks in the stand that keeps them separated from the stadium.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was the final battle, so the day is finally over. Sabertooth surprisingly didn't earn any points, but both Fairy Tail teams earned a lot! You gained definitely more than you did yesterday. But both teams are still in last.

Still being in last didn't stop Fairy Tail from celebrating though. Right now everyone's in the same bar, as were in after the first day.

Everyone seems to be really happy, you are too though. Going from zero points, then to 12 points, that's pretty great.

As you're sitting down, you feel a little tap on your hand. You look onto the seat, to see Leera giving you the widest grin possible. You know whenever she smiles like that, she desperately wants something.

"What do you want Leera?" you say sarcastically then smile.

"What? Am I not allowed to smile at you?" she pouts.

You give her a stern look, then she sighs in defeat.

"Okay, okay, I want to go for a walk with you," she smiles.

You raise an eyebrow, "That's it?" Normally when she has that smile, she'll want something that you would not normally do. "Well alright," you say getting up.

"Yay! Okay let's go!" she exclaims and flys off.

You quickly tell Levy that you're heading out with Leera, and run outside after her. As you arrive outside you see Leera already far away from you.

"Oi Leera wait!" you shout and run after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leera keeps flying ahead of you, so you're far behind her running after her. Finally after running for a while, she finally stops outside of an inn. You run up to her and stop at her side, panting.

"I thought you wanted to go for a walk," you between breaths.

"I was kidding, I think you needed more exercise before you actually participate," she smiles.

You sigh, "Geez, where'd you take me anyways?" you ask putting your hands on your hips.

She then blushes and looks away, "This is Sabertooth's inn," she giggles.

"Ugh, well I'm leaving now," you start to walk away.

"No wait! I was wondering if you could see what Lector is doing," she says shyly.

Since you're a dragon slayer you have great hearing, but you're able to control it, so you choose when you want to hear things.

You sigh in defeat, and just go with Leera's wish and listen in on Lector. You feel like a stalker doing this. You activate your hearing, but you don't hear Lector, instead you hear a deep voice speaking. It sounds like he's talking to the whole guild. The way he orders around everyone, you guess that it's their master. You just assume it is, since Saber's master seems like a rude guy.

"Sorry Leera, it's seems like their master is talking to them," you say quietly to her.

"Wait we might hear some important things, keep listening," she says.

You sigh, then go back to listening. You repeat what their master is saying to Leera.

"Their master is saying, don't um disgrace Sabertooth again, and I think he's talking to Sting," you explain.

She nods, "Anything else?"

"Shh,"

You listen on more, and he's talking to Yukino now. You hear him speak rudely to her, while she speaks politely to him.

"He said get rid of everything, and I'm assuming he's-" you can't imagine what she's going through right now.

You're pretty sure he's making her strip naked, and then he said to remove the Sabertooth symbol. You cover your mouth and step farther away from the inn.

"H-How could they do something like that?" you tell Leera.

"I'm not sure," says Leera with a face of disgust.

You turn away from the inn, "Let's go Leera, just standing here makes me sick,"

She nods, and you both start to walk away.

'I wonder if Sting's alright? Wait what am thinking?!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before heading back to the inn, you and Leera walk around for a bit. You don't say anything just walk. As you're walking, you decide that you can't just stand here and do nothing about Sabertooth. Someone has to put them in their place. It will be risky, but you can't stand the fact of what they did to Yukino.

You send Leera back to your inn, although she wanted to come, you said it'd be too dangerous. You start to walk away from the inn, and you notice Natsu ahead of you.

"Natsu?" you call out softly.

He starts to freak out, "(Name)?! I wasn't going anywhere!" he laughs nervously.

"Not buying it," you say crossing your arms, and walk closer to him.

"If I tell you, will you not stop me?" he asks.

"Depends," you say.

He sighs, "I'm going to Sabertooth, and roughing them up a bit," he says punching his palm and closing it around his fist.

Your eyes widen, then go smaller again, "Well I guess we're on the same page then," you smirk.

His eyes widen now, "Do you know about Yukino too?"

You nod, "Alright! Let's go!" he exclaims and starts to run off, you follow after him.

"Yeah!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Explosions here and there, people crashing right through walls. You and Natsu attack all the Sabertooth members together. You end up in a room, where most of the members are, and you see Sting for a second, but go back to fighting.

"Your master, where is he?" you and Natsu shout in unison.

You both send a couple members flying with your dragon slayer punches. You see Sting and Rogue with shocked faces. You and Natsu are back to back with anger in your faces.

"Where is he?!" Natsu asks harshly.

Suddenly a large man with the Sabertooth symbol on his forehead, walks forward.

"You have business with me, kids," he says.

The large dude has the same voice you heard before, so he must be the master. You face him, and give him your hardest glare you've ever given.

"We heard you kicked someone out for losing once," you say.

Natsu scoffs, "That gets me fired up,"

Everyone stares at you two in shock. You keep glaring at the master.

"In that case, if you lose to me, you're out of the guild!" Natsu exclaims.

It seems Natsu wants to fight alone, so you let him. But someone else fights Natsu instead. Almost instantly he's defeated though, letting Natsu being able to take on the Master.

You stand back and watch as Natsu takes on the Master. So far he's doing great, being able to punch him. Now here comes one of Natsu's special moves. Natsu brings out the move, but some how it's stopped.

A woman appears before their master blocking Natsu's move. She's smirking as well.

"I wouldn't keep attacking if I were you," she says.

"What?" Natsu asks angrily.

Then suddenly Happy and Leera pop out of midair tied in rope. They're both crying.

"Natsu," Happy whines.

"(Name)," Leera pouts.

"Happy!"
"Leera!" you both shout at the same time.

You relax your stance, and walk up to Natsu. You place your hand on his shoulder, and looks over at you.

"Lets stop Natsu, we shouldn't risk it anymore," you say quietly to him.

"Listen to your girlfriend, she knows better," the woman says.

You growl a little, and Sting glares at the woman too but you don't notice.

"Just give them back," you say. Natsu nods, and calms down.

She smirks and lets them go. They both come running with their arms open crying, and saying your names. Leera jumps into your arms, and Happy jump into Natsu's. You hug Leera tight, then whisper in her ear.

"I told you to stay at the inn,"

"I-I'm sorry," she says crying a bit.

You and Natsu start to walk away, and Natsu turns around to speak.

"If you call yourself a guild, protect your friends," he turns around. "That's all I wanted to say," then the four of you are walking off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you're walking back to the inn, in silence, Leera suddenly jumps out of your arms and runs away crying.

"L-Leera!" you shout and run after her. "Sorry Natsu, Happy, I'll meet you back at the inn!" you shout, and keep running.

You're running and calling her name, but she doesn't answer you. Finally Leera comes to a dead end so she can't run away anymore. She plops to her knees in defeat and starts to cry. You walk over next to her and sit down on your knees.

"Leera why are you crying?" you ask.

"B-Because, I got in your way! If I only stayed a-at the inn, I wouldn't have been a hostage!" she cries out.

You pick her up and bring her into a tight embrace.

"Please don't cry Leera, I'm just glad your safe," you say patting her head.

"Y-You're not mad?" she asks looking at you.

"No of course not, I'm just mad at Sabertooth right now," you smile.

She smiles back, "Okay."

You're silent for a moment, then Leera speaks. "Before going back to the inn, can we stay like this?"

"If that'll make you feel better," you say calmly.

She nods, and snuggles herself into you more. As your I guess cuddling in the dark, you don't notice someone walk up behind you. You feel them tug at your shirt, and you flinch. You turn to see that it's only Lector, Leera immediately leaves your arms and goes to Lector.

"Lector-kun! What are you doing here?" she asks.

"W-Well I wanted to see if you were okay, after what happened," he says nervously.

You could tell he was up to something, but you left it be since Leera was feeling down.

"Um (Name) do you mind waiting here while I talk to Lector-kun alone?" she asks sweetly.

You couldn't possibly say no,"Sure," you smile and watch them walk off somewhere else.

You decide to just lean against the wall and wait for Leera to come back. She shouldn't take too long, since it's already really late.

As soon as your back touches the wall, you feel an arm wrap around your waist and a hand cover your mouth. You're unable to see who's in front of you, which makes you freak out more than you should. But as soon as you see the slight outline of a smirk, you know exactly who it is. It should be obvious though, since Lector's here, but you know.

"I could punish you right here, right now, for what you just pulled on Sabertooth," he says.

You try to push him off, but he moves his arms higher from your waist so he's wrapping his arm around your arms. This stops you from pushing him. Now you try to speak or scream, even though it's not use, you still try.

"I could make you our hostage, to stop Fairy Tail from winning," he speaks quietly.

He slowly removes his hand, and cups your cheek with it instead.

"I could do so many things to you," he nears his face to yours. "But I won't," he lets go of you and steps back.

Your heart to racing madly right. You actually thought he was going to do that stuff. Sting just smirks at your reaction. You feel tears flow down your cheeks, and you fall to your knees.

"Do you really hate me?" you ask.

"Hm?" he says confused.

"You keep messing with my feelings, and I just can't take it anymore," you say shaking now.

You can't see Sting's reaction, since it got really dark by a cloud blocking the moon. He grabs your chin so you're looking at him.

"Stop crying, I hate it when you cry," he says.

You stare at him, "Huh?"

Then you feel his thumb wiping your tears from your eyes.

"I hate seeing your weakest state," he stands up and walks away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 6.8K 52
[Sting × Fem!Reader × Rogue] (FROM THE SUBBED VERSION OF FT) ~~~~~ (Y/N) (L/N). She was a water mage. Her mother, Mizura, taught her everything she n...
108K 1.8K 13
(Y/N) (L/N) a very mysterious girl. She is a Fairy Tail member, but not just any Fairy Tail member, no she's a triple S-Class wizard, a Shadow God Sl...
9K 197 17
This book is about Fairy Tail. After the GMG, Sabertooth lost many members. The remaining members.......... Oh! I can't tell you! You have to read to...
3.5K 104 42
(Y/n) wakes up one day not being able to remember anything. When she was at her supposed home something didn't seem right, so she left. While trying...