Devils Dark Obsession //BTS F...

By slothsuga07

( READ SEASON 1: OUR DARK OBSESSION) A girl with her bold and independent mind, thinks differently from her r... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New books drafted for you all
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Surprise gift✨✨
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Story Explanation
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Books
Chapter 29
800 Followers!!!!!
IMPORTANT FOR ALL
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - The End
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Guys!!!! Good NEWZZ!!!!!
Important
POLL OF BOOKS PART.2
🔥🔥🔥

Chapter 7

4.9K 268 49
By slothsuga07

⏯️⏹️⏮️

In Study Room

Seokjin pov

It's been long time since namjoon has gone to Nowhere.... Still he didn't return.... He never get late...... I looked at the outside and the only thing I am seeing since childhood....... I feel guilty.... I feel guilty towards my mother who think that  I might have purity in my soul. But I have the Greatest sin and that is eating my own mother soul and making her a mistress of Hell......

Namjoon: hyung.....

I heard Namjoon's voice and turned around to see him.... As he returned he took sit in the chair....

Seokjin: why are you so late???? You should be greatful that father is not here...... He might be coming.... He said he has a very important thing to discuss........

He said it to namjoon as Seokjin is worried about him..... Hearing the question, Namjoon's lip curved into a smirk which didn't go unnoticed by Seokjin........

Seokjin: did something happened in Nowhere???

He asked it as Namjoon is in his own thoughts..... Seokjin was about to ask Namjoon again but the door opened reavealing his other brothers who just come into the room.... Namjoon snapped out of his thought and the topic closed there......

Jungkook: Father called us for a important thing.... Jin hyung, do you know anything about this?????

Jungkook asked as he sit down beside Namjoon as Namjoon looked at Seokjin.... Seokjin nodded his head as no..... Just then the door opened reavealing the devil king, his crown is shining through the dark night and the cape in his back..... He entered as all of them bowed down.....

He looked at his sons who are bowing down waiting for him to say stand up..... He said as they stand up.... He sit in the main chair as he eyed everyone and stopped when he saw Namjoon......

Devil king: I have a mission for you all.....

He said as Seokjin looked at his father......

Seokjin: what mission, father????

Devil king: You know, in earth angels are getting more adapted with the human.... As a result, the sin is decreasing day by day.... If they stopped doing sin, then the spirits, devils can't feed on human soul.... And getting feed on a human soul is the most satisfying thing...... It's more satisfying when they don't hear their guardian angel and became a follower of evil...... So, the mission for you all, is Capturing those guardian angels and take them in here in hell and make those people mind and soul filled with evil..... I want people worship of evil....... Catch as many as you can and use them as a pleasure object as their power won't work in hell...... The more, the merrier.......

He said as he smiled creepily and looked at his sons and they nodded in agreement...... He looked at Jimin and grinned at him........

Devil: I know Jimin can take a good care of those white winged..... You can do it, right Jimin????

He asked him as he knew Jimin loved to get attention just like his mother..... Hearing that, he nodded in excitement......

Jimin: I will, father... I won't disappoint you..

He said smirking while biting his lips......  Being satisfied by his answer..... He get up......

Devil king : you all are going on earth tomorrow..... Get yourself ready for it....... I am getting everything arranged for you all.... Min jae will be there with you to help you adapt with human.....

And with that he left the room and everyone sighs in relief......

Yoongi: so, we are going to those filthy earth????

He asked as he was basically annoyed by this mission......

Taehyung: well, that looks like that......

He said as he heard a whisper from Namjoon.....

Namjoon: Angels..... Beautiful........

After hearing all of his father mission, he thought of her......

Taehyung: what did you say, hyung??? Angel??? Beautiful?????

He asked looking at Namjoon..... Hearing Taehyung's question, everyone looked at Namjoon...... Namjoon sighed and decided to tell everything.....

Jungkook: So, you saw a angel in nowhere....... She is enemy..... You should have killed her in there.... Not drooling over her, hyung.......

Hearing that, namjoon scoffed....

Namjoon: if you had seen her, you also couldn't take your eyes from her ..... She is just too beautiful....... Seeing her, I couldn't control my dark aura and she somehow feel it and disappeared......

On the other hand, Jimin is in deep thoughts..... Hearing the description from Namjoon.... He had a urge to meet her..... Namjoon never give attention to someone.... He is a picky person when it comes to Harem's girls...... They are always get surrounded by those girls...... Their father chose their girls for them..... They just sometimes need to relieve stress and they use them as a pleasuring object and also as a stress reliever.......

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

In Heaven

Aria's pov

I am now in front of my mother who has a scroll in her hand .... I guess, again another mission......

Ji won: I think you will like this mission....

She said as she give me the scroll..... I opened it and read it.... My eyes sparkle seeing it........

Aria: I am going to be a university student???

She asked still unsure of it.......

Ji won: yes .... In the dorm, there is a girl named Yuri...... You will be her guardian angel and make him come to right path... And you have six months to finish this mission....... So, do well... After that you will have a long break.......

She said as she smiled at her... Aria immediately hugged her....

Aria: thank you , omma. I will do well..... Thank you.......

And with that she disappeared....... Probably goes to earth or nowhere....... But little did Ji won know she is just sending her to the devil's trap....

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

In Dark Prison

The door opened in the dark prison as the man who is tied up my chains that have witches spell in it......

???: You still won't tell me, where's your daughter????

He asked him as he gripped his hair by his hand making him look at him......

????: Never..... I won't tell you...... Brother..... Torture me, kill me but I won't tell you anything.... She and my love is safe.... You can never find them..... Kim Kang Min... You devil king can't have the power of her....

He said looking straight at his brother's eyes which only show hatred for him....... Seeing that, he started to laugh manicly......

Kang Min: But I already set a mission to find your daughter on earth..... She maybe in taehyung or Jungkook age..... And they will find her... After all, she is a half bread.... Half Angel, Half Devil...... Mixed blood.... Mixed power...... After finding her, who will save her from me, bo gum????

He said as he is smirking and turned around and get out of here......

Bo gum lowered his head in defeat but his lips are curved into a smirk.....

Bo Gum: how will you find her on earth, when she is in heaven with her mother, you idiot......

.
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

Share it on your message board

Sorry for not updating yesterday... I was busy.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 2.1K 20
"People lied when they said 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗘𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗔 look i have both of them in one body and i named him 𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗔" 𝖶𝖠�...
4.7K 359 7
princess yn this is not a way a princess sit and look at you even don't know how to hold a cup " I WANT TO HOLD A SWORD NOT A FREAKING CUP WITH PINK...
2.1K 181 9
Just peep into it to witness the beautifulll journey of our munchkins 🤩😘
25.5K 1.3K 50
𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢/𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚙𝚑𝚢𝚜𝚑𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 . 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚑...