Mr. Clumsy (editing) (hiatus)

By HaguaVenn

It all began on the day, in a cafe, when two people heeding their own life for too long that their family ded... More

The day we met ā˜‘ļø
So are we ?ā˜‘ļø
A while apart ā˜‘ļø
A while apart 2 ā˜‘ļø
Fun time in live ā˜‘ļø
The Most awaited moment! ā˜‘ļø
D day šŸ”œ
Life with tae
Innocent or clumsy???
Unexpected visitor
Unvieled
All is not always well
All is not always well 2
A new start!!
Hired
Hired 2
Fired
Fired 2
Where is she?
Fired 2 (Y/n pov)
Oppresssed (Y/n pov)
Not a part.....pls read
Resolve-vation
Resolve-vation 2
Just a day
Just a day....alone
A furry mess!
A furry mess 2
Med-care
I am fuck'd up
Meet and Greet
Mistakes and misundertadings
Who to blame?
Stirred the Fiery
Whom to blame? 2
Meet with evil
Meet with evil 2
Why me
First love, that never prevailed.
Misconception
Fuel up
Her
Her 2

Meet And Greet 2

69 4 2
By HaguaVenn

Y/n pov:

We talked and talked and cried and weeped and laughed and grieved and hugged.

Why not? Such an unexpected meet of long lost besties who parted out of nowhere, in a circumstance we were all broken apart.

Though feeling happy, this feeling of regrets charring in me.

I dunno, maybe it's about Shin Hye........Park Shin Hye whom I shouldn't have left without a word to justify my innocence, back then.

Just a thought of it makes me feel guilty. I let out a sigh to to get it outta my head. But simply I can't.

Should I meet her?

"Hyun Joo, you should meet her!"
She said sinking my thoughts.

"But......"

"Yay! It's her, to be in regret and guilt and all that shitty feels. For what she had done to you!"

"But...." I again began when her pager starts to beep.

"Oh gosh! I need to go! I have been here for way too long!" She muttered as she took that small digital bar outta the pocket "Shit! Shit! shit! It's Code Blue!" She panicked as she stormed out the room. But even a milli second passed, she peeped her head in and ordered

"You! Gonna stay in your bed, and wait for your hubby to come! If not I am gonna rip you arse off!"
She swiftly pulled back her head and I heard her loud steps slowly fading.

Wait....my husband! Where is he?

I looked at the time, what in the world it's been 2 freaking hours!

I did hear from Oppa that he was in hospital already and he will be visiting soon, but this late?

Ugh don't tell me he messed with the number again!
As he did on our first blind date!

Aish! This clumsy guy!

I decided to go look for him, and
I know where to look for him.

If he did confuse with numbers, he is gonna be in 8th floor searching over the rooms probably exhausted by now.

I took the IV bottle and hung it in a stroller.
Despite my bestie warning I decided to go look for him, yeah I like to break rules written by her.....always.

I slowly took the elevator and reached the 8th floor.

I was barefooted, the marble tiles were sending chills up my spine. I should at least have worn a flip flop ugh!

Frustrated, I started to look for Tae.

A tall figure, with messy hair, possibly with a over sized black jacket that hangs down his knees with grey tees and a worn out muddish sneaker which was a bright white.

Ugh! This guy! Watch him make me come to him, while he was to be with me.

He and his clumsiness gets on my nerves at times. Couldn't have things been better if he was perfect.....but no one is perfect.

I trolled along the IV liquid and slowly walked. The movement in the tube induced pain in my wrist.
But right now I juts wanted to see his face and his warming smile and his deep voice if concerning words.
A smile crept to my face to juts think of it

Not long it took to spot his male figure,
He sat on the steel chair. I let a sigh at last!

I was right, he did mix up the numbers, silly guy.

I took a step closer when my vicinity shifted to a girl beside.

I was confused, at first I thought she juts sat beside, but I saw them talking. I was curious who was she, and what business she got with my hubby.

I stepped more closer, I wanted to call him out but stopped when I heard her words.

"..........it wasn't your fault at all, I know Tae, it's was her. Taht greenie anchor manipulating bitch, who mendelled it all up!"

The gurl beside him slowly purred. What the heck! Who is she?
Before I broke in, I waited a moment, Cause I need for Tae to answer her...........to spat at her.

But he didn't...

He didn't

WHY HE DIDNT?

WHY, DOES HE AGREE.........

In the moments of his silence, she slowly put her hands over his shoulders. I gritted my teeth, rather than anger I felt disappointment shivering in my skin. I wanted to scream, but my lips were numb........maybe it waited yet for him to answer.

But it was her who spoke.

""It's Ok, Taehyung, you still have us, u still have me!"

Does she mean by have her? What in the world! What about me?? That's when I snapped and screamed.

My lungs were shivering. I wanted to cry so bad, but I didn't. I know I can't, it shows me weak, and this isn't a moment to be weak.

I yelled

She yelled

I yelled back

She never took back and yelled.

She accused him of agreeing me and eun ah being a 'liability'.

How could she? A stranger, judging and accusing me and my family?

But then the confidence in her voice............it was piercing my trust to believe it a lie.

It is a lie, it is a lie,
Tae would never agree to such a malicious statement.

I took a glimpse at him,
He was stunned, he stood frozen. But my mind was juts watched his condition and not reason it.............

I should have.......

Cause in the next moment he let out a shriek.

I lost my breath. It was a different side if him, the mad side if I guess.

He pulled my hand harshly and directed into the elevator.
Never have he used a force on me that could move feather .

But now, I doubt to be tattooed with bruise of his prints.

I decided to walk along, I know I can't deal with this side so easily.

We stood in elevator, the cold floor swirling thrills in my spine, adding up to my fear.......Yeah fear! Of this side of my calm husband.

Whoever or whatever, don't they have this marked melting  anger point fixed in their head? I guess I juts blown it off badly.

I juts wanted to ask him one and end this shitty situation put up by that bitch.
If a lie was made up, it's me make things out between us, But If not..........

Anyways I juts asked him, he denied. A wave of relief rushed over but then the bitch again made its entrance and objecting his denials. I did expect Tae to speak up against her at least now, but again silence.

Silence.

He doesn't deny, does that mean...

What she told was true?
My world sank, my mind was juts convinced about the claims of a bitch as a lie, and now it turns out to be true. It was all so sudden for me to take.

I couldn't take it anymore, tears break the barrier and poured out. Tae saw me, his eyes were red tinted with guilt.

The Bitch exited wishing for us to have a 'happy life' while she just bashed a crack in it. A repairable or permanent one....?

That proud smirk she had, it broke me further. I let a random girl who I even not met an hour make our bond into this something I can't define right now.

I stormed out. The elevator when it dropped in the 2nd floor.

I don't wanted to hear his explanation......not now, not anymore.

I just landed myself on the bed turning my back against him. He asked me a chance to explain but as I already decided I won't.

I ordered him to get out.

Though my mind ordered him to exit, A part of me narrated his actions he would do.

He is gonna stay in the room, wait till you cool down, and express his perspective of the issue, and try to make it right.

That's what I generated with 2 years of life experience with him.......

But he didn't, did I forgot that I juts turned in his another mad phase of him..

So his another side spoke, blaming me to believe that bitch words.

I believed you Tae, believed.

And all he said was made me more angrier. He was all trying to prove his point, of HIM BEING MESSY IS ALL I SHOULD LIVE WITH.

He was digging up the past-parcelled up issues pointing out I wasn't considerate if him being messy.

What does he mean....?

He was juts to adding up to points of the bitch's words. Does he thinks I ain't enough to accept him? If I didn't accept him, I would t have been with him....
I would have been long gone, maybe even by our first blind date

I again shrieked him to 'get out".
Now meaning it!

And he did.

I closed my eyes, not so enjoying this loneliness.

I dunno what's gonna change between us........

______________________________________

It's here, I told u I did release yesterday and I didn't keep up word again, so here I am making it up!

I am glad you have read Mr Clumsy this far! Thanks a lot for your supports and love.

And u can expect some more updates cause I am on a WEEK VACATION!

Ok guys, meet you in next part.

Lovz from Hagua Venn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 16K 146
Three years. That's the age of Jungkook's marriage with an unknown man. It was an arranged marriage and he never agree to that arrangement. He run aw...
464 52 36
"I MAY NOT BE YOUR FIRST DATE, KISS OR LOVE BUT I WANT TO BE YOUR LAST EVERYTHING" This is Jung Hoseok x Y/N Fan Fiction _____________ "A girl who lo...
167K 9.7K 25
Y/n, a talented romance novelist, pours her heart into her novels but struggles to find love in her own life. Despite her cynicism towards love, she...
211 71 19
This Is Book 2... Please check out book 1 first, if you haven't already... Maybe it was because we had too much happiness, maybe it was because we sh...