Megumi Hime II Sukufushi

By Rollate

Season 1: Completedโœ… Season 2: Completedโœ… Side Stories: Ongoing ๐Ÿฅณ Yuuji is now stuck with the most dangerous... More

Author's note
Season 1: Our first meet
Our moment
Sweetest ice cream
When the night fall
Author's note
I'm trusting you
Ohisashiburi
Late night feast
A turn in life
Author's note
unexpected saviour 1
Unexpected saviour 2
Unexpected saviour 3
I'll protect you forever 1
I'll protect you forever 2
Normal equals to you and me
I like being here
Facing the reality
Our Last Goodbye
Stay Forever
Author's Note
Season 2: The Miracle
Only For You
The confession
Please Stay By My Side
My saviour
Author's Note 2

Moonflower under starry night

2.4K 102 66
By Rollate

Nobara's POV

~midnight~

I'm walking on the hallway going back to my room but I can't believe what I just saw. My both hands are on my mouth trying to stop myself to shout out loud. I am SHOCKED.....

I closed the refrigerator's door and turned around for door when I noticed some movement in the shadow behind the door, I remained calm so that whoever there was don't get aware that I know about them being there. I was walking towards the door and also trying to peek on their face, when I get closer and have a look on them,

*Gasp* Megumi and.....Sakuna.

At first I thought he was Yuuji but then I noticed the marks on his hands. The thing that is bothering me the most is the position they were in, Megumi was tightly wrapped in Sakuna's arms and he wasn't even resisting. Also was they trying to hide from.... MEEE.

'WHY....???'

I don't know what's going on between Megumi and a dangerous curse like Sakuna.I entered my room, after locking the door I sat on my bed.

"Only this once I'm gonna trust him and give him some time so that he explain himself.... But still if he don't say anything by his will then I'll tell Yuuji everything and ask Megumi about these."

Fushiguro's POV

After leaving the kitchen, I quickly but silently came back to my room, my heart is beating so loud that it feels like it will come out of my body any moment.

"I hope she didn't saw us hiding behind the door."

I went to my bed and dropped on it, I sink my face and body into the soft blanket. Every embarrassing moment just happened is coming back to my mind.

I was wrapped around in his arms, trying to hold my breath to control by heart which was beating like playing a drum. My face was so close to his chest that I can hear his heart beating. I turned around on my back.

'Why thinking about him makes my heart race and my face get red and hot...... Am I catching a cold.'

I covered myself with the blanket and kept replaying those moments in my head. I didn't even notice when I fell asleep and the time I opened my eyes it's already morning.

Birds are chirping outside, my room is filled with the warm sunlight, I sat up on the bed.

'It's feels like everything that happened yesterday night was just a dream but it's not.'

I shook my head, trying to take out my head from the garbage. I get up and went to get freshen up.

Gojo-san's POV

I'm walking towards the training room where the students of 1st year is waiting for me. My left hand is rubbing my chin and the right hand is supporting my left hand. There is something going on in my mind.

"Is something wrong with megumi, he is acting weird for like a week ago. His mood isn't that great now days, it's not like he used to laugh too much before but still....."

I reached the room and opened the door,

*raised one eyebrow*

'Megumi is looking kind of different today.... He looks kind of happy.'

"Ohayo sensei."

"Ohayo Gojo sensei."

"Ohayo everyone, I'm glad you're so responsible, let's continue from where we left yesterday."

*Time skip*

Everyone is taking rest, I think now is my time to know what's wrong with Megumi.

I went to Megumi, I put my right hand around his shoulder and asked,

"Megumi chan~ can you bring some water bottle for us, we all are tired. Please....."

Megumi rolled his eyes showing his annoyance towards me but still went to get water for us. This is my chance, I called Nobara and Yuuji to ask about him,

"Did you notice any changes with Megumi?"

They looked at eachother, their expression is saying that they know something.

"You can tell me, I'm also worried for him."

"I don't know what happened but I noticed that he was upset few days ago but today he looked normal."

"Anything else..??"

"Well.... I noticed that he was looking at Yuuji's cheek sometimes but now not anymore."

Me and Yuuji looked at Nobara with a confusing look which obviously want to know more.

"It's all I know, I think he is just worried about sukuna taking over Yuuji or popping out of his eye and mouth."

*light laugh*

Nobara gave a laugh like she is trying to hide something. Is somehow Megumi getting involve with sukuna. I think I need to keep an eye on him.

Megumi came back, we took a short rest and continue our training.

(No one's POV)

~Few days later, midnight~

It's five days since Megumi and Sukuna last met with eachother, whereas Nobara, Yuuji and Gojo are worried about Megumi. Gojo is keeping an eye on him but still couldn't find anything suspicious.

It's twelve o'clock right now, Megumi is on his bed. He turned on his back,

"Everyone is acting weird, specially Gojo-san, he is taking too much care of me which is suspicious."

*Sigh*

"It's so long since I last met him."

Me was about to go back to sleep when he heard a knocking sound on his door, he get up and went to the door.

'How can it be, at this time...?!!'

Megumi opened the door while keeping up his guard. A shadow of a well built person is in front of him, his experience of getting disturb by a muscular shadow at midnight is saying him there is no need to guess that whose shadow is this.

"Megumi chan~"

"What are you doing here?"

"Ohhh..... I thought I promised to meet with you again soon but I think that's not the case. Well... I'll go back then", Sukuna said with a teasing tone.

Sukuna was about to leave when Megumi said with a low voice,

"Wait, don't go..... I mean, I can talk with you for while so come in."

Sukuna went closer to Megumi, "I missed it."

"What??"

"......This fresh air and this night sky, let's go."

He grabbed Megumi's waist and jumped out through a window, they reached on top of the roof and put Megumi down.

"What are you doing....?!!" Megumi said angrily.

"Isn't it the same as that day when I first brought you here."

Sukuna offered his hand to Megumi to help him to sit down but Megumi ignored him and sat on a spot, Sukuna also sat beside him.

"So, what do you want from me?"

"Nothing.... I just want you to accompany me."

"Heyyy... What do mean by that, don't waste my time or I'll exorcise you."

Sukuna bring his face a little closer to Megumi's, "Don't do this to me, I'll feel betrayed." Megumi rolled his eyes,

"I mean, you must not exorcise an innocent curse like me who doesn't harm any human and can even cook delicious dishes."

Megumi started laughing, Sukuna saw him laughing like that for the first time.

Megumi is looking different from his usual expressionless face, his face is so bright and the falling moonlight on his face making it more brighter. His dark hair is sparkling like a star filled night sky and his eyes are shining like a green gemstone.

"Do you know about moonflower?"

Megumi gave a confused look with his gemstone eyes, Sukuna continued,

"It's a flower which bloom at night under moonlight which are generally white in colour. When you was laughing it felt like I just watched a moonflower blooming under this moonlight."

Sukuna's eyes are giving a warm look, it doesn't feel like he was teasing.

Megumi's face turned red and kept getting hotter, a smirk formed on Sukuna's face and he started to getting closer to Megumi's face.

"Now the pure white moonflower turned into a pink moonflower... Why's that??"

Sukuna's face keep getting closer, it's so close that Megumi's can fell Sukuna's warm breath on his face. He closed his eyes without knowing what to do. Sukuna's lips was about to touch Megumi's lips when Sukuna suddenly stop.

"Let's go back to the room."

Sukuna grabbed Megumi by his waist, "I don't want to get exorcise just because I bothered you too much."

Sukuna gave a warm smile and jumped off the roof. He dropped Megumi in front of his room and left.

Fushiguro's POV

After Sukuna dropped me to my room I went inside and locked the door. My face is burning hot, I put my fingers on my lips, I slide down the door and sat on the floor. My lips are shivering,

"Was he going to....

.... KISS me?!!"

'Why did he stop then?'

"Wait.... What am I thinking, why would I want him to continue?!!"

I slapped my face with my both hands. I get up and dragged my tired body to the bed and sink into the blanket. I covered my from head to trying to hide my embarrassed face don't know from whom.

'MAYBE FROM MYSELF...'

EXTRA

*Sukuna at the same time in his room*

He threw a light punch on the wall so that Yuuji doesn't wake up.

"What was I doing..... it's my luck that I get back in my senses otherwise I would have kissed....

Hmph... Like hell I'm gonna let this idiot's lips touch my Megumi."

*Next morning*

Yuuji wake up and went to the bathroom to get fresh up when he look at his face in mirror.

"Sukunaaaa....." He fell on the floor.

*Sukuna's territory*

"Atlast I took the revenge with his permanent marker."

*Smirk*

"Good luck, idiot....!!!!"

~Sound of laughing loud echoed in the territory~
----------------------------------

Side note: If you like my story then give it a star and share it with your friends, this will help me to keep motivated and write new stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 41 12
As the clock struck midnight on Y/n L/n 6th birthday, she started seeing weird creatures. Some were nice, some did not bother her, and the rest were...
130K 5.1K 24
โ LOVE IS THE MOST TWISTED CURSE OF THEM ALL.โž ๐Ÿ–‡ there's no room for mistakes when you're cursed to weild power given by a god. but what happens i...
68.7K 2.4K 22
"๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง." What are the makings of a Jujutsu sorcerer? It was a question that plagued the mind...
277 10 1
Megumi knows that the one and only who ate a cursed body part on the spur of the moment wouldn't certainly be able to slither his way into his life...