Why Can't You Get Out of My H...

By Kawaii_Lumine

After Kiyotaka completed his 3 years at ANHS as a student, he soon returned to the White Room after satisfyin... More

1. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
2. Not in a million years.
4. Lack of respect!
Non-canon: Lovely Night
5. So it was you....
6. Convincing the idiots, Chapter 1
7. Convincing the idiots, Conclusion?
Oneshot: Shoko's gap moe
8. Classroom of the Elite....
9. It's a fucking coincidence!
10. Proposal
11. Shoko's authority
12. Are you kidding me, Horikita?
13." Yeah...I've been taught...."
14. Shoko needs to train!
Random shit
15. Chabs is a bitch.
16. This is it.
Paimon messes with generator the sequel!
Vol 2 Prologue. Shoko will deal with it later.
Vol 2. 1. Trouble arises....much to Shoko's dismay.
Vol 2. 2. Scouting for the eye witness!
Continuation of Question or Dare!
Vol 2. 3. An alliance?
Vol 2. 4. Crazy lady
Vol 2. 5. Shoko is disappointed.
Vol 2. 6. Shoko's new nickname.
Vol 2. 7. DiscountKouji
Question or Dare! Long awaited

3. I'm totally from Class B

4.9K 246 178
By Kawaii_Lumine

Shoko PoV

" Hey, where do you sit, Kazumi-san?" Ichinose asked me kindly.

Ah shit, now that I'm here....I have no choice but to actually commit.

You know, you CAN just back out. There is still a little bit before homeroom starts I think.

I don't want to be in your old class! I feel like trouble is waiting for me there!

Isn't this also troubling to deal with? And if the teacher finds you then you'd lo-........

What? Why did you pause?

I'll let you find out soon.

God, I hate you.

Giving my best attempt to act natural and cool-headed as always....

I answered Ichinose, or whom I nicknamed " Big booba girl" .

" Uhm, right over there!" I pointed to an empty seat at the back.

" Oh I see." She nods her head, accepting my answer.

Phew, that was close.

Wait for it.

Huh?

Ichinose went to the back, stopping specifically at the seat I shamelessly claimed for myself.

She began to check something on the seat and her eyebrows widened.

" That's strange...." I hear her say before she began to look at me with a smile.

" It doesn't have your name on it, Kazumi-san...." she said.

My act began to crack a bit as I heard her say that.

But I needed to keep my cool, " What do you mean, Ichinose?" I asked innocently.

" Well...you see, everyone assigned in Class B has a nameplate on their seats, I assume the same is for other classes. I was curious whether or not you really belonged in Class B, so I did the liberty of validating your words. It seems like you lied, hehe." She laughed.

WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Ichinose is a sharp woman. She may be all kind and smiles, but she was a deadly enemy during the first year.

Huh? Enemy? What? Did you fight her or something?

You'll understand soon.

STOP DODGING MY QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERS YOU MOTHERFU-

No. Stay chill, Shoko.

" Oh...is that so? I must have completely mistaken it then. Maybe my seat is over there?" I pointed to the middle row.

You do realize you're digging a deeper hole for yourself, right?

I'm just stalling time till homeroom begins! If I can't lie to a student, then maybe I can lie to a teacher!

Where in the hell did you get THAT logic from?

Shut up and let me use my brain!

Assuming you have one....

Ignoring Ayanokoji's dumb remark, I steeled myself to go through with this strategy .

Ichinose raises a brow, " Are you just guessing now?" She asked.

" Nope. I guarantee you that I am indeed a student of Class B" I lied as I breathed.

" Hmm...I have a feeling that you'll just keep pointing seats until you hit one that coincidentally has a nameplate with your name. You're not from Class B, are you?" She said whilst still wearing that smile.

God she's pretty.

I'd go lesbian for her.

I didn't need to hear those thoughts.

WELL, I DIDN'T NEED YOU TO LISTEN!

" What? Of course not." I lied again.

Slowly the rest of the students began entering the classroom.

Eventually, everyone had sat down on their respective seats whilst Ichinose and I were standing, staring at each other.

She looked at me with a face that said ' Give up or die' but somehow it still looked so fucking pretty.

They....took all the vacant seats...

Is this plan really worth it?

I nervously coughed, " Well...how unfortunate, it seems like the faculty must have forgotten my assignment to Class B...." I shamelessly lied, refusing to abandon my plan.

......*sigh*

I can feel Ayanokoji's disappointment but nobody needs to care about his opinion.

Ichinose gave a me a pitiful smile, " Do you really want to be in Class B that badly?" She asked.

I nodded.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to her seat.

" You can sit there, for now." She offered.

What?

What is this kindess?

Who is this angel?

As expected of Ichinose.

" But...what about you, Ichinose...?" I asked, suddenly feeling guilt run through my veins.

" That's okay! I can stand." She assured me with a smile.

Ichinose. I want you to marry me.

But before I could say anything else, the bell begun to ring.

Suddenly a teacher walked in, she wore a pink plain t shirt with casual jeans. She has shoulder-level wavy brown hair, bouncing as she took each step.

" Hello Class B!" She waved at everyone with a smile.

The students greeted back with the same happy tone.

But then the teacher's eyes landed on Ichinose with a confused look.

"Hmm... Ichinose, was it? Why are you standing up?" She asked.

Welp...it's okay Ichinose....you can tell the truth....

Finally accepting defeat?

" Oh. The seats were filled, I think we're missing a seat for myself, Sensei!" She calmly responded.

I was shocked.

And so were the rest of the students.

None of us had expected her to still take a bullet for me.

"Hmmm....nope! I'm pretty sure that THAT seat belongs to you." She points to me. " I kept account of all the students assigned in Class B. And I don't seem to recognize the girl with white hair. Who are you?" She asked.

Well shit.

This is sad to watch.

" Uhhh......" I didn't know how to get out of this situation. I was a goner.

I stood up. " Yep. I'm not a student here. Imma just go back to my assigned class hehe."

But before I left.

I grabbed Ichinose's hands and held it close to my chest as I stared into her eyes.

" Thank you for your kindness. I would've married you on the spot, if I could." I said to her bluntly.

" Eh?!' She said in suprise as her face turned red.

So....are you actually into girls?

Ichinose can be an exception....

I walked out of Class B with my head held high.

I tried. And I failed. But I still tried.

I opened the door to Class B and walked in.

" Hm? " The teacher with long brown hair tied into a ponytail stopped and looked at me.

All the students looked at me with a confused look.

"Don't mind me...." I muttered as I walked to the only vacant seat which was located at the very back.

I arrived to the seat by the window which had my name on it.

I quietly sat down.

I felt everyone's stares still on me.

" Ahem. As I was saying, you can check your student ID cards if you had received 100,000 points." Sensei said.

" HUH?!" Eveyone yelled in suprise.

Wait...did I hear that right?

I assure you that what you just heard was correct.

The students, including myself began to pull out our student ID cards.

" I actually have 100,000 points..." I said to myself.

They are a currency restricted only to this school. So don't even think of trying to save some when you get out.

Damn it.

" Shocked by the amount of points you'd been given? This school evaluates its students' talents. Everyone has passed the entrance examination, which itself speaks to your value and potential. The amount you've received is an reflection of your worth. You can use your points without restraint." She then continued with information that I didn't really care about.

Remember, you can use your points for anything as long as it's within the school.

Really? I'm gonna buy a lot of junk food then.

As bewilderment spread around the students, Sensei looked over the room.

" Well. It appears no one has any questions. I hope that you enjoy your time here as students." She said before making her way out the door.

Wait. There is one question that's bothering me.

Really?

" Wait. Sensei." I raised my hand and stood up.

She stopped and looked at me.

" I have a question that's been bothering me a bit." I said with all seriousness.

Did she really expect me to let her leave without giving me that one small bit of information?

I noticed her eyes widened slightly as she began to form a small smirk.

" What is it?" She asked.

" Uhm. What's your name? I just got here, so I didn't really know what to call you." I said.

Oh my god....

The room was silent.

Everyone had once again looked at me with a bewildered look.

What? Look away! This is between me and her!

I noticed her smirk had instantly dropped the moment I asked her that question.

Why?

You....are undoubtedly entertaining.

She sighs before answering me, " My name is Chabashira Sae. I will be your intructor for Class D for the next three years. " she said.

Oh.

Cool.

" Do you have any further questions?" She asked.

" Nope. All good." I sat down and continued staring at my student card.

Hm....

What?

Ever since you got here, you began acting differently.

Really? Isn't that what everyone does though? Of course I'd act different in school compared to my personal life.

Besides, aren't you the same? You probably acted like a dork to get along with people on the first day, have you?

No....

Oh my god. You actually did?!

HAHAHAH I KNEW YOU'D BE THE SOCIALLY AWKWARD TYPE WITH THAT APATHETIC TONE OF YOURS.

I don't know what you're talking about.

Whatever~

" I think we should all introduce ourselves, right? " a boy stood up. " Starting today, we're all going to be classmates, so I think it's best if we get to know each other." He said with a kind smile.

Introductions....

Hey, in the first day, we're free to do whatever we want, right?

Yes. Are you planning to skip introductions? I personally suggest that you sta-

Nope. I'm out.

Adios muchachos.

I stood up and quietly walked to the door.

I felt everyone staring at me as I began to open the door.

But one stare felt stronger than the other.....

Ah, whatever. Don't care.

I opened the door while walking out to enjoy my first day of peace and freedom.

I hope you enjoyed this chappie.

It's perfectly natural for Kazumi to adapt to a different environment, no?

Of course, she'll still be our kickass girl that gives no shit about what anyone else thinks.

SadisticPaimon, out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5.4K 67
Kiyotaka Ayanokouji, the masterpiece of the Whiteroom, an unchallenged existence in this world, with unfathomable abilities. is there finally an ind...
5.4K 203 7
He laid the pathway for their success, but he would also be the one to tear it down. To be defeated, to feel what the weak feel. These were things Ay...
12K 428 6
What if there was a deeper reason on why the white room shut down for a year giving the white room's masterpiece, Ayanokoji Kiyone a chance to obtain...
9.7K 421 13
Ayanokoji enters ANHS as a student to experience what life would be like as an ordinary high school student. But will he be able to live such a life?