The legend of Korra

By 9rdaley2

You are one of the most talented lightning bender in the world. The power that you hold is powerful and you w... More

A/n
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Book Two: Chapter 1
Book Two: chapter 2
Book two: Chapter 3
Book two: Chapter 4
Book two: Chapter 5
Book two: Chapter 6
Book Two: Chapter 7
Book Three Chapter 1
Book Three Chapter 2
Book three Chapter 3
Book Three Chapter 4
Book Three, Chapter 5
Book Three, Chapter 6
Book 3 chapter 7
Book 3 chapter 8
Book 3 chapter 9
Book 3, chapter 10
A/n
Teaser for the final battle
Book 4 chapter 1
Book 4 chapter 2
Book 4 chapter 3
Book 4 chapter 4
Book 4 chapter 5
Book 4 chapter 6
Book 4 chapter 7
Oc couple tribute:
Your Thoughts on Y/N's Voice! ๐ŸŽ™๏ธ

What i have to say.

648 3 5
By 9rdaley2

So I know you know by now, that I am editing this book because it seems forced and all. I am currently editing book 2 and 4 and soon 3 because I've left out some important factors that I need to put into the books so that the plot could be more impactful. And I have been thinking about changing a few things. So I thought about taking away our lightning bending and let it just be water and blood bending. We are a waterbending master just like Unalaq. Okay, despite your opinion of Unalaq, you can't deny the fact that his waterbending is pure badass.

So, I feel his character is underrated despite of how shitty is. So we have water skills which is exactly like Unalaq's and I think that would be right for the story and I hope you guys like the changes made to the story.

So Bamo is the reason why we can waterbend. So before Vaatu was sealed away, he split himself so that he could find a vessel to destroy Raava. But as the other half spend time in the spirit, it admired the beauty and soon turned good so as a reward, it was gifted the element of water and its purpose is now to serve the Avatar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.5K 25
ON HIATUS until further notice :) You are the son of Bumi, and your life was a little less than ordinary. Being the first grandson of Aang and Katara...
272K 9.8K 48
๐“๐‹๐Ž๐Š. protect her wings, but let her fly alone. ใ€ ๐’”๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’† - ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ใ€‘ ใ€ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’ ๐’™ ๐’‡๐’†๐’Ž!๐’๐’„ ใ€‘ ใ€ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡...
37.1K 1K 23
The story start as Korra and Asami enter the Spirit world. We will find the relationship of Korra and Asami bloom as they encounter new enemies and g...
27.6K 620 10
Korra was involved in a horrid accident that left her paralyzed. Within that time, her world became a blur of anger and secret feelings for her best...