The Beloved Thirdwheel || A T...

By sanijoon

"๐˜ฉ๐˜ช,๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ 16 ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ" "๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ 26 ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜บ" *๐“๐–* ... More

Problems
Together
Changes
:Ji-hu:
Past
Sorry
Better
Distance
Beginnings
-break-
New light
Us
Forgive me
I'ts not that simple
Seperation
</3
Life goes on
That guy
Rude
The little things
What is love?
Skinny love
my girl
goodbyeโ€
<3
<3 ษชษช

Family

34 2 0
By sanijoon

Taehyung,Jungkook and Jihu go to a carnival.

Jihu looks around her eyes start shining,as she looks at the different rides,various food counters,all the vibrant colours making her heart flutter.

 Taekook and Jihu are matching today.They are wearing the same pair of jeans and white sweatshirt,Jihu is wearing a white cropped hoodie.

"So?Where do we go?"Jungkook asks excitedly.

"Let's go on the roller coaster!!" Taekook look at jihu in surprise.

"Aren't you afraid?" They ask.

Jihu dramatically turns her head towards them,she smirks                                                                                 "The biggest coward reaches there last!" She sprints off in full speed.

Taehyung and jungkook look at each other,and run after her.

"HEYY!WAIT FOR US CHEATER!!"

They had a wild time on the roller coaster but after the ride Taehyung and Jihu got dizzy and nauseous.They collapsed on a bench supporting eachother.Jungkook shakes his head in disappointment looking at their condition.

Taehyung soon recovers.

"Jihu,you okay now?"

"I'll rest a bit more,why don't you both go do something till then?"

"Will you be ok?"

"Yeah yeah,I'll be fine in a while" "You should go"

"Take my phone,call me if you need us." Jungkook offers

Jihu was perfectly okay,she wanted to give taehyung and jungkook some personal time.Since she came into their life they have always been after her,they haven't been getting time for each other.

"ENJOY!!" Jihu shouts.Jungkook looks back at her,smiles and nods,they both hold hands and soon get mixed with the crowd.

Jihu decides to hang around the place.

After a while, A guy approaches her,he was slightly taller than her,maybe older.He had a tattoo on his neck saying 'FUK OFF',He had his eyebrow pierced,He was wearing a single black stud in his ear.He was basically a wannabe punk kinda guy.

"Hello~~"

Jihu turned around,she checked either side,left and right, then pointed to herself. "Me?"

"Yes babe,you."

Jihu cringes at this new given name.

"I think you're mistaken,I'm not the 'babe' you're looking for"

"Fu*k that,Tell me,you here alone?"

Jihu is thinking about what to reply.

"I got my answer." "and I think,A pretty chick like you deserves a man like me"

"hehehehehehe" Jihu laughs nervously "good one!"

Taehyung and Jungkook returned,they look for jihu and then spot her at a distance.They saw a guy talking to her,Taehyung understood what's happening and furiously started walking towards them.

All of a sudden jungkook grabs his wrist and stops him.

"WHAT?!"

"Let her"

"LET HER WHAT!?"

"Let her handle the situation.Herself"

Taehyung grits his teeth,he is mad at Jungkook but he knows he's right.

"If he crosses the line I won't hold back."

"Neither will I, but she has to learn how to outsmart such situations"

Taehyung keeps eyeing the guy,grinding his teeth while he watches him flirt with jihu.                        "Heh! What a punk! look at the tattoo,the piercings,such a try hard!"

"Hey!that's offensive" Jungkook complains.{hope you get the joke}

"Shut up kookie"

"Enough of sh*t talk girl come with me,let's hang together" He offers his hand to jihu.

Jihu gulps in nervousness,She wants to escape,but doesn't know how to.

"Maybe not today...." Jihu forces a small,awkward smile

"If not today,then when??"

"He is so clingy,Someone help!" Jihu thinks to herself.

"Never" Taehyung appears behind jihu,hands on her shoulders.

The guy is staggered at the sudden appearance of Taehyung,before he pulls himself together Jungkook comes into the scene.

"Y-you d-didn't tell me y-you were here with your b-boyfriend,o-or..... m-maybe b-boyfriends?"

Jihu looks up at taekook and smiles,they smile back.

"You are not supposed to be concerned about that" Taehyung speaks in a deep,heavy tone,he shoots him a death glare. 

"Y-yup s-sure,s-sor-ry"

He starts walking backwards slowly.

"Where should we bury him jungkook?" taehyung whispers in a breathy,intimidating voice.

His feet pick up speed and within a second he is out of sight.

The three of them were in hysterics.

"You shouldn't have scared him like that." Jihu speaks after catching her breath

"Why jihuya?did you like him?" Jungkook asks her,an evil grin taking over his face

"NO!EWW!!" Jihu lightly pushes Jungkook.She turned red.

"Stop teasing her kookie" Taehyung nudges jungkook "Let's get ice cream!"

"Yes let's go!" Jihu exclaims

"Too bad jihu can't have ice cream with her fancy man" Jungkook sighs in a dramatic way

"Agggggghhhhh taehyung-aah hyung won't stop teasing me"

"Jungkook,stop making fun of jihu.......... and her potential boyfriend" Taehyung breaks into laughter

"You both should leave me ALONE!!!!" Jihu starts stomping her feet and walking away from them.

"STOP! JIHU-YA!"

The three of them pig out on ice cream,both Jihu and Taehyung have a brown stain of chocolate ice cream in the center of their white shirts.Jungkook looks at their ice cream smeared faces and shakes his head in disappointment again.

They go to a photobooth next.Jihu forces Taehyung and Jungkook to get couple pictures,They get one with Taehyung and Jungkook sitting on the same chair and Taehyung pecking Jungkook's cheek.Another picture has the three of them in it,Taekook up and jihu a few inches down,flashing their teeth and doing the peace sign.

At last they go on the ferris wheel.

They reach the top,many feet above ground.They look down at the tiny world through the glass panels.In the dark evening,the twinkling lights add up as stars.Their eyes glimmer as they look at the stunning view.At this moment,all their problems seem as small as the tiny humans below.

Euphoric calm surrounds the atmosphere.Taehyung pulls jungkook and jihu closer to him,they rest their heads on Taehyung's shoulders.As they ascent downwards,numerous lights reflecting on their faces.You could see the thrill in their eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...
48.7K 1.2K 12
Animal Hybrid AU College AU Jungkook//bottom Taehyung//Top โš warningโš  kinks smut lil' fluff maybe angst
52.7K 2.3K 102
[COMPLETED] When a young man named Jungkook falls ill with a deadly condition, he's told that his life will never be the same. With his life hanging...
328K 11K 122
please stop reading this๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ taehyung is an art student in desperate need of supplies and jungkook is a fuckboy who might be able to give him j...