Gojo Male Reader x bnha

By TerroKira

[ON HOLD UNTIL S6 OF BNHA] Gojo in the Bnha universe! I DON'T OWN ANYTHING IN THE STORY ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (finale)
Chapter 1 S2
Chapter 2 S2
Chapter 3 S2
A/n
Covid Update
Chapter 4 S2
Chapter 5 S2
Covid Update P.2
Final Covid Update (hopefully)
Vote
Vote V2
Chapter 6 S2
Chapter 7 S2
Chapter 8 S2
Chapter 9 S2
Chapter 10 S2
Chapter 11 S2
A/n
Chapter 12 S2
Chapter 13 S2 (finale)
Chapter 1 S3
Chapter 2 S3
Chapter 3 S3
Quick Question
Update
Chapter 4 S3
New Book
Chapter 5 S3
Chapter 6 S3
Chapter 7 S3
Chapter 8 S3
Chapter 9 S3
Chapter 10 S3
Chapter 11 S3
Chapter 12 S3
Sorry...
Chapter 13 S3
Chapter 14 S3 (Finale)
Skip
Chapter 1 S4
Chapter 2 S4
Chapter 3 S4
Chapter 4 S4
Hero Name Change
Chapter 5 S4
Chapter 6 S4
Chapter 7 S4
Chapter 8 S4
New Book
Chapter 9 S4
Chapter 10 S4
Chapter 11 S4 (finale)
Chapter 1 S5
Chapter 2 S5
Chapter 3 S5 (Part 69 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜)
Chapter 4 S5
Chapter 4.5 S5
Chapter 5 S5
On Hold
New Book!
Update
BACK AGAIN

Chapter 8

10.4K 234 135
By TerroKira

Kaminari: what the heck? The losers ate practically uninjured, and the winners are on the ground

Birdman: they lost the battle, but won the war, huh?

Frog girl: this is training, though.

Knuckles: you really are crazy for wanting to fight Bakugo.

Y/n: don't worry knuckles! It's going to be eaasy!

Knuckles: knuckles?! My name is Eijiro Kirishima!

Y/n: and my name is y/n Gojo! Nice to meet you, knuckles!

...

All might: well, even if I say that, the MVP for this battle is young Iida!

Iida: u-huh?!

Frog girl: it's not either of the winners, Ochaco or Midoriya?

All might: hmm, well... Why is that? Does anyone know?

Black-haired girl: yes, Mr. All might. That is becau-

Y/n: yep, bakugo caused destruction and was crazy, midoriya was destructive too and was injured. Uraraka was found, and Iida moved all objects so Uraraka was useless until Izuku gave her the opening.

All might: exactly, young Gojo! Nice and short too.

Black-haired girl: b-but...

Y/n: don't waste your breath, you were going to make it longer.

All might: all right everyone, let's change locations and start the second match. Tackle this training after thinking about what we just talked about.

Class: yes, sir!

Gonna skip the matches and get right into your match.
...

It was earphone jack girl and kaminari vs you and mina.

Y/n: so pinky, do you want a quick win or a stretched-out one?

Mina: hmmm? Let me annoy them then you can win it for us!

Y/n: let's be really loud ok?

Mina: let's go snowy!

You were screaming as you both ran into the building or in mina's case sliding. You found both of them and quieted down as mina continued sliding. The earphone girl had some blood on her ear.

Mina: yahoo!

Mina attacked them spraying acid on them but then she got electrocuted as they were capturing her she screamed.

Mina: go snowy!

You ran slowly with your hand out.

Y/n: hahahahaha! I'll murder you!

Kaminari tried to electrocute you but for some reason, it went around you. You ran and touched the weapon.

All might: h-hero team wins...

Mina: yay! We won snowy! Now free me.

You pulled out your phone.

Mina: Why do you have that on you?!

Y/n: gotta make an album to show when you have kids.

Mina: snowy, I'm gonna kill you!

...

Battle against bakugo! Just have to launch someone past a line behind each of you.

All might: go!

Katsuki: Deku somehow beat me, but you won't you snowflake!

Y/n: awww Katsuki is worried about me? Don't worry katsuki... Hahaha. It'll be fine. Afterall... You're weak.

You gave a tiny smile.

Mina pov

Class: ehhh?!

Kirishima: He really is crazy! He's trying to make Bakugo mad.

Mina (thoughts): what are you thinking snowy.

Y/n pov.

You saw Katsuki get mad and rush you sending from the gauntlet towards you. After the smoke cleared you were standing there unscathed.

Katsuki: h-how?

Y/n: never explained my quirk to you. Huh, katsuki? Never paid attention, huh? Don't worry I'll teach you! And I know everyone can hear us right now so listen up! You didn't hit me. You touched the "infinity" that exists between you and me.

You walked over to Katsuki.

Y/n: put your hand out.

You held your hand out and moved it.

He just stood there looking at you.

Y/n: come on, come on.

He reached his hand out and he couldn't touch it.

Y/n: you're not exactly stopped, but the closer you get, the slower you go. Don't be shy, now.

You put your fingers at his fingers and then held his hand.

Y/n: you're making me embarrassed, too.

You then slammed your other hand into his stomach.

You then hit him multiple times then kicked him away.

You then kicked him away making him fly out of bounds.

All might pov

Everyone was shocked at y/n's skill and power.

All might (thougths): young Gojo really wasn't kidding when he said he was strong.

Kirishima: wooow! He really destroyed Bakugo, it's excepted since he got top of the practical exam!

All might called on some medics to take Bakugo who passed out but his injuries were minor.

Mina pov

Mina: how strong is snowy? Bakugo didn't even do anything.

...

Y/n pov

All might: good work everyone! We didn't have any major injuries other than young Midorya, either! You guys took this on seriously! You all did a good job for your first training!

Frog girl: to have such a proper class after Mr. Aizawa's class... It's kind of anticlimactic...

All might: we're free to have proper classes, as well! Well then, I must review the results with young Midorya! Change and return... To the classroom!

All might ran away very quickly.

Kaminari: all might's amazing!

Tail boy: why was he in such a hurry?

Grape boy: so cool...

...

As you all walked to class your classmates introduced themselves to you. Katsuki was already in class and was rather quiet. Izuku came back at the end of the day, he opened the door and Kirishima announced it.

Kirishima: oh, Midorya's here! Good work! Man, I didn't know what you were saying during that match, but you were fired up!

Sero: I can't believe you fought evenly with Bakugo! You didn't destroy him like your y/n but that's fine.

Mina: you did a good job dodging!

Sato: you guys did that in the first match, so the rest of us had to give it our all, too.

Aoyama: you were far from elegant, but-

Mina: you did a good job dodging!

Izuku: h-huh? What do you m-mean by y/n-

They introduced themselves to him. Iida interrupted them by scolding tokoyami for sitting on the desk. You then saw Kaminari coming in with Uraraka following him. He was asking if she wanted to get a bite with him. You went over to them.

Y/n: hey, Pikachu leave Izuku's waifu alone. Uraraka, Izuku is back go talk to him.

You pushed her to him. Izuku noticed Katsuki not there and asked then ran after being told he was going to leave early. You of course followed him.

...

Izuku: Kacchan!

Katsuki: what?

Izuku: there's one thing I feel like I have to tell you. My quirk is something I received from som-

Y/n: Woah Woah, Izuku we don't want to hear about you and your waifu's adventures. He came to apologize and he wants you to know that you are his rival. Blah blah blah he doesn't have grimoire but he is still your rival because he works hard blah blah blah and he will be wizard king or whatever. Now bye!

Katsuki made a little speech but then he walked away. All might came behind both you and Izuku and grabbed Bakugo's shoulder and began telling him how pride is important to a hero but Katsuki had none of it.

All might: young Midorya and young Gojo. What were you talking about with young Bakugo?

Izuku: um, we were, uh...

Y/n: Izuku was going to say that he got his quirk from someone else but I stepped in.

You realized that Izuku was still injured. Your poor mother will worry over this broccoli. Izuku wasn't happy with what you did but a little teasing shut him up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 5.6K 14
Just another cliche love story " I SORTA, KINDA, MAYBE, MIGHT, SLIGHTLY, POSSIBLY LIKE YOU โ–ช๏ธโ–ช๏ธโ–ช๏ธ Bakugou x Reader โ–ช๏ธWARNINGSโ–ช๏ธ โค๏ธŽ Mature language ...
90.5K 2.2K 50
(Finished) (ส/ษด), แด€ ส€ษชแด„สœ แด›แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด… ษขษชส€สŸ, แด‡ษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แดœ.แด€ สœษชษขสœ sแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ ส€แด‡แด„แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด…แด€แด›ษชแดษดs แด›แด แด€ษชแด แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแด˜ แด€ษดแด… แด˜ส€แดแด แด‡ สœแด‡ส€sแด‡สŸา“. แดกสœแด€แด› ษชา“, sสœแด‡ แดแด‡แด› แด€ สœแดแด›-สœแด‡...
130K 4.1K 70
[completed+old] black female reader x izuku midoriya/villain deku oneshots/headcannons i dont own mha i dont own atla or lok {swearing warning} {lowe...
109K 3.7K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...