La Amante del Profeta ( Bruno...

By Krakenator

~"She haunts me...my mind, my body, my visions, everything"~ Bruno Madrigal, after returning to his family af... More

Please Read: Very Important
~The Last Time~
~Hello, Goodbye~
~Fortune Cookie~
~Midnight Snack~
~Baby Antonio~
~Familia Madrigal~
~They Don't Talk about Bruno~
~The Disaster~
~Because of You~
~Abuela's Regret~
~Rebuild and Recover~
~Love Sick~
~Liquor~
~Nightlight~
~I Was Made for Loving You~
~The Proposition~
~Decision~
~Dinner Chaos~
~Telenovela Night~

~Stormy Night~

788 30 2
By Krakenator

(Rieka's lullaby, song is from the 2021 Amazon Prime film Annette)

Third person Pov:

"🎶I will calm the sea...🎶"

Rieka quietly sang to Antonio, gently rocking the crying infant from side to side.

"🎶Baby don't fear
I will stop the storm
Sleep, baby, sleep🎶"

She brushes a thumb over his small forehead, then bopping his nose.

"🎶The world revolves around you
My little innocent🎶"

This particular night had a rather violent storm, one that not even Pepa could subdue.

"🎶Sleep a perfect sleep
I'm always here
Dream a perfect dream
And never fear🎶"

Finally, Antonio began to stop crying, cooing and smiling at his older cousin.

"🎶Thunder,rain nor lightning
My little innocent🎶"

Too focused on keeping the baby happy, Rieka didn't notice Bruno secretly watching her from the doorway. He lightly peaked his head, watching in admiration.

"🎶All of the danger that I feel
I will dispel it with some magic
Alakazam, I'll change the reel
Look at the happy family dancing🎶"

He was convinced he was hypnotized, in a trance, helpless to the temptations of this siren. But alas, he knew the feeling he had was all from him.

"🎶We'll look back and laugh
That crazy night
As we walk a path
Neath' city lights🎶"

How he craved to be under her spell, mind going wild with the thought of her taking every ounce of dignity from him. Draining him, using him like a toy until he had nothing to give.

"🎶The lights will shine on you
My little innocent🎶"

Yet at the same time, he wanted to do the exact same to her. To mark her, claim her, make sure that she never belonged to anyone else but him.

"Bruno~"

The call of his name brings him back to reality, now facing the very girl whom he fantasized about just then.

Thinking he came to check on Antonio, Rieka gives him a light chuckle.

"Don't worry old man" she assures him while tucking Antonio back in his crib," I just got him back to sleep".

"Come on Rieka I'm not that old~" he mumbles insecurely, following her downstairs into the kitchen.

"Of course you are" she laughs," come on dude your like in your forties, that's fucking old-"

"Rieka"

"Okay sorry, sorry" she surrenders, holding up her hands.

"You know I'm curious..." she continues, taking a sip from her can of soda.

"Have you...? no never mind-" she wavers her hand in dismissal," don't worry about it".

"Have I what?" Bruno asks curiously," come on, tell me"

"No~"she sighs," it's a personal question, a bit too personal for you, you'll act weird".

My god Bruno wanted to know now more than ever

"Ask me the question" he says," I won't get weird, ask me".

"Alright~" she gives in," I was going to ask... why didn't you ever get married?"

"I just..." he sighs," I never had feelings for anyone I guess".

"Surely there's someone you liked before you disappeared" Rieka insisted," anyone at all?".

He shakes his head sternly, as if proving to her that she was the only one for him.

"Never" he continues," not once in my life".

"O-okay..." Rieka awkwardly," I get it, you never liked anyone".

She throws the empty can in the trash, then smushes his cheeks together.

"Rieka~" he groans in embarrassment, " cut it out~".

"I'm sorry" she smiles, " you just have the cutest cheeks, I couldn't resist".

Her gaze then falls to his head of hair, to which another question entered her head.

"Bruno, if you've been in the walls this whole time..." she says, "Where have you been showering?"

"I use a bucket" he says bluntly," some soap, and a rag".

"That's not a shower Bruno" she tells him,
"when was the last time you had a proper bath?"

He doesn't answer, shamefully looking at the ground.

"No no don't be embarrassed" she comforts him," I'm just asking because, I want you to use the one in my room from now on".

"W-wait what?" He stutters nervously, shocked at the offer.

"Yea" she responds," you can come in and use it anytime you like".

"Y-you mean if I need a shower..." he continues," I can j-just go into your room and take one?"

She nods," you can use it right now if you'd like" she says kindly," and the rats can bathe with you too, I can also hang out here while you wash up if it makes you more comfortable".

As much as Bruno wanted to decline, he knew that it had been awhile since he'd used a shower. One thing he missed a lot were the nice, soothing bubble baths.

"That sounds nice" he smiles," thank you Rieka, you're too good to me".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 3.3K 40
α΅ˆα΅’Λ‘α΅’Κ³α΅‰Λ’ Λ£ ᢠᡉᡐ!Κ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³ β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–° When a girl named y/n who is a simple girl decided that she and her family would move to a hidden village whe...
62.1K 1.4K 11
The story is finished I just stopped doing the one shots :) β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’~β€’ After your father, died your...
39.6K 1.5K 11
"How does being a Madrigal sound to you?" - [ ✧ ] The Madrigals are known to be a happy, helpful and caring family around the magical town of Encanto...
17.4K 487 16
Luna Madrigal, the only child of Bruno, had looked forward to getting her gift all of her life, until her gift became the reason she and Bruno were t...