Zenosyne

By MirroredMovments

Life is short, and sometimes there are no second chances. But what if your life was just one never ending lo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Interlude
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Lacuna
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101

Chapter 39

1K 86 3
By MirroredMovments

◢✥◣

◥✥◤

"Come on (Y/N)! If you want to be able to maintain a steady flow then you need to be able to do this!" Yelling out from where she stood along the beaches shore the woman let out a long sigh watching you slap the surface of the water in annoyance.

"I'm trying!" Calling that back you dipped your hands into the water once more, sparks of yellow surrounded a small section and as your hands raised out of the surface did you watch yet another water orb pop within seconds.

A groan right away bubbled up your throat and in that moment you just wanted to throw in the towel and call it a day.

You didn't think maintaining the form of a water blob would be that hard- but it was hella hard, the small ball never lasted more than thirty seconds before popping, making you start from the beginning all over again.

Raising both hands to drag down the length of your face, you glanced up towards the sun which was high up in the sky, it's bright rays illuminated the crystal blue water you were currently stationed in displaying a much calmer surface than what it usually was.

Finishing up with your quick tantrum you began trying once more, the next few blobs lasted longer than the rest and yet still popped before a minute could be achieved.

What were you doing wrong?

Dropping down into the water till just your head stuck out an aggravated sigh left your lips, the air dragged itself across the waters surface leaving ripples behind. (E/C) hues trailed towards where Lisa Lisa stood finding out quickly that her attention was elsewhere. Following her line of sight your own eyes found the forms of Joseph and Caesar, their own teacher much like yours was stationed on the beach's shore while they were in- or rather on the water.

The two appeared to have been practicing some sort of concentration as well in order to remain above surface level with ease.

It's been a bit since you'd properly chatted or done anything with the two, sure all of you have been busy training but that was about it.

Unknowingly your body began sparking, the small flecks of hamon bounced between you and the water's surface, something unbeknownst to you.

Rising out of the water to stand once more your hands made quick work of the liquid around you cupping one quickly into your hand, the orb this time wobbled only momentarily before a net of white sparks flattened over the top leaving behind what was essentially a water balloon without the rubber.

Not even registering that you made a proper water sphear you wound your arm back, eyes bouncing between the blond then brunette before deciding to make the former your target. Allowing the water to slide from your hand you watched it soar through the air at a quick speed before inevitably exploding against the back of the Caesars head.

The blond in response ended up breaking concentration falling into the water below.

Covering your mouth quickly as laughter wanted to leave you watched the two snap their attention over, a small wave was given from your end.

Reaching into the water once more you picked up another ball of water, an action that caught both their attention in an instant.

"Wait! How did you do that?!" Shouting from where he remained above the surface Joseph's brows were raised seeing you hold the ball of water so effortlessly, water- as far as his knowledge- was one of the hardest things to use ripple on so seeing you hold it so easily blew his mind.

"Yeah?! And why'd you throw it at me?!" Popping out of the water Caesar wiped away what remained in his eyes turning to look at where you stood, his hair was thoroughly drenched and now hung downwards.

Passing the water orb between your hands you spared the two a smile, "I just did it, not sure how but I can do it now! And also I just wanted to!" Tossing the ball you had over towards Joseph you watched him move to catch it, the item in response just popped much like when it hit Caesar dousing him.

Already concentrating enough to remain atop the water, Joseph made an attempt to kneel down, dipping his hands past the surface. Green hues flickered towards where you stood amongst the water chatting with Caesar for a second or two.

If you could do it then why couldn't he.

That was the logic he used and you know what- it wasn't all that bad. He ended up being able to pick up a small section watching as the surface twitched and spasmed but held its shape. Winding his arm back the man flung the ball forward watching it break apart as soon as it made contact with you, the water now dripped down your face.

"Did you just-" Cutting yourself off your eyes right away went towards Joseph seeing the way his brows arched in a way that led you to believe he was smirking. "This mean's war you know-" Pointing that out loudly you wasted no time in making another 'coverless' water balloon, chucking it right away.

"War?! You started it!" Ending up dropping into the water he retaliated by beginning to throw his own version of the water blobs, a full on water fight now breaking out between the two of you.

"I threw one at Caesar first! You asked how I made them and I threw one to show-" "You made it explode when I touched it!" Laughing in response to what he'd cut you off with your words suddenly reminded you of the blond, his presence had completely disappeared once the water fight had started.

Pausing in your 'water balloon' assault your eyes dragged themselves across the waters surface trying to spot the form of Caesar, you failed to notice him disappear earlier and now felt silly.

Opening your mouth to speak nothing came out as you felt yourself rise up out of the water, hands wrapped themselves around your legs and once you were fully out you could see that you'd been put on the blonds shoulders.

"Forgot about me? Mi Cara?" Musing that out he looked up towards you seeing the way your face tinted a faint rosy hue.

"I didn't. You just disappeared for a second." Right away firing back with that you reached down threading your fingers between his hair for a second, the result of which was you swiping his headband quickly tying it around your own head.

"Caesar! You love sick idiot! She's robbing you blind!." Jokingly yelling that out Joseph raised a hand pointing towards the headband now wrapped around your head, a laugh once again left your lips in response.

Looking up at you once more Caesar sent you a playful smile, "Well I can always let her wear it if I get something in ret-" "In your dreams casanova. I don't know where those lips have been." Cutting him off right away Caesar let out a long sigh, "Guess it was a one time thing then mi amore?"

"That's fine. I'll just have to wait for the perfect time."

Using that as his moment of distraction Caesar leaned back causing the both of you to fall into the water with a big splash.

Dropping himself down into the water Joseph made his way over towards where you and Caesar were, the brunette beginning to feel left out till he watched you pop out of the water with a shriek.

"Joseph, JoJo, big man- please-" Calling out to the brunette breaths of air separated the words before yet another shriek left your lips. "Caesar's poking me!" Practically hollering that out and making an attempt to evade the blond, Joseph was able to put two and two together figuring out that you must've been ticklish.

"And what would I get out of that?" Raising a brow and folding his arms the brunette watched you splash around the water's surface, he didn't actually want anything- it was more in a playful manner if anything- but if what you offered was worthwhile then he'd certainly keep that thought to himself.

"I don't know! But please- anything."

Maybe he would take up the opportunity.

"What about a kiss?" At that he watched you sputter out various 'sures' simply trying to evade your blond companion. Reaching out the brunette took a hold of your hand pulling you over quickly, his other arm had moved to curl around you in a protective manner as Caesar popped out of the water.

"JoJo- how could you?!" Feigning a hurt expression Caesar eyed the brunette then looked towards where you were, he couldn't help but play along with what was happening deciding that it would be better than returning to training. "Not only do you come here and try to outshine me, but you steal my girl?! Unforgivable."

Shifting you to the side Joseph patted his hands together, "Stand aside babe. I'll handle this." Faking the action of cracking his knuckles Joseph followed right after by sending a splash towards Caesar. The blond right away firing back with his own small wave.

With an misaimed splash you'd ended up joining the two once more, the three of you becoming utterly drenched while laughing amongst one another.

Watching from the shore Loggins had his arms crossed though no words left the man, his eyes remained fixed on the trio in an attempt to decipher why the three of you were able to meaninglessly use ripple for something such as a water fight.

"They're learning quickly." Turning his head towards who'd spoken his eyes fell upon Lisa Lisa, the woman also having been standing to the side observing the trio.

She appeared calm, merely just watching the trio like he had been, although a gentle smile was stretched out across her lips.

Although there was a small time frame for Joseph to learn hamon she found that the three of you tended to learn easiest through experience.

◥✥◤

Yall I got my covid booster shot yesterday and have been feeling like ass all day ;-; almost fainted at work too (That's a me thing though yall don't be scared to get your shots if you want em)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 723 24
The story of Johanna Joestar part 1 Just Phantom Blood Battle Tendency And Stardust Crusaders
351K 18.3K 105
Fate and Destiny decide the path that rest ahead, but who's to say someone can't save you from either of those? Who's to say your story ends there? (...
34.5K 429 79
Just oneshots for you jjba fan #1 in jojosbizarreadventures
807 12 9
In this AU story, things take a turn for the bizarre when Jonathan "JoJo" Joestar is accidentally turned into a vampire by Dio Brando! How will JoJ...