Protection

By ph1localy

ON-GOING AND CURRENTLY EDITING:) Shout out to @VixenDesires for making my book cover! I'm in love. ♡︎ Angelin... More

Authors note<3 (please read)
Reunions
You Did What?!
Food
Story
Beauty Sleep
Why Did You Say That?
Raincheck
The Rise of the Dark Phantom
Princess/Smut
Car parts
car/smut
Addy
Chances
Baes club
Kidnap
his. just his.
No more lies
Shut up
Crave/smutt
Initials/ Smut
Run, Johnny run
Left
Again
Craved
Shaking
Baby
Overthinking
Pounding Pain
A choice
Skip
Bullets
Unknown
Credence
Moron
Pathetic boy
Marry me?
Proposal
Conplicated
Little Store Hooker/smut
Jordan

Work

6.5K 111 44
By ph1localy

Angelina

I woke up to a blaring, god-awful alarm going off into my ear. I lazily pressed my alarm off, I got up headed and to our bar stand. After last night my nerves haven't settled. It's so weird how someone is following me and nobody believes it. I sigh as I get a wine glass and pour some Cabernet Sauvignon and take a sip, my eyes rolling back, this is the best. I sit on the couch turning my tv on, the news coming on first.

"Good morning America, today we are live at a very brutal crime scene near Underwood College University. Twenty-six year old Cooper Thorne was found dead early this morning around 1:36 a.m. by a fellow college grounds policeman." My mouth drops wide. No. Everything else the news reporter says just rings through my ears. Cooper Throne dead. That was merely twenty minutes after he dropped me off.

Tears start to dwell in my eyes as I set my wine glass down. I roll my knees up to my chin, resting my face on my knee. Maybe I could be made his lasts moment better if I had agreed to be more than a hookup. A burning rage filtrates through my body as a weakening sob rips through my throat. Browyn must've heard my cries because she walks out like she just woke up. Once she sees me in my messed up state she runs and drops to her knees beside me.

"Oh, hunny, what's wrong?" I force myself to look away from Browyn and stare up at the TV. She reads the title a put forming in her lips. It's not only the fact that he was my friend and it was only a few minutes after he dropped me off ; it's the way that note was a fucking warning. Whoever was behind it didn't want me going out with Cooper and I ended up getting him killed. "It's sad, baby, but we weren't really close to Cooper.. were we?" I just stare at her officially breaking down. I filled her in on every detail, everything about the note and me and his secret hookups, she was understanding and cradled me until my tears stopped.

"It's not your fault, Angie. You couldn't have known." I shake my head. I need to take the evidence to the police, but I just can't. I'll have to call in to work. I have to do this for Cooper, I need to bring him some justice and maybe some clarity to me.

After a few hours of nonstop crying I called in to work briefly telling them I can't come on. The lady said I was free until 2:00 which was when the meeting happened I accepted that not wanting to push anymore buttons. I walk back to my room turning my straightener on. While I wait I put on some light natural makeup trying to conceal my red puffy eyes. I straighten my hair taking sips of my wine throughout it all. I frown forms on my face when I finished it in less then 15 minutes. I'm gonna need more than this to get me through today.

As I'm fifteen minutes away from the police station I look at Browyns cars clock, 7:39 in the morning. Ugh. She was sweet and let me take her car due to mine still being at work. This should only take a few minutes or at least I hope. I've never done anything like this, going to the station and all. As I'm about to set my phone down an unknown number calls me. I roll my eyes answering it. "Hello?" I say. "I wouldn't go to the police station if I were you, mi vida." My breathing stops and I slow my car going 25 in a 40. I glance out my mirror seeing a black car in the distance. "Who is this?" I ask as my nerves race through my body. The hairs on my neck stick up as a slight sweat forms on my forehead. "I think you already know the answer to that." With the persons final words he ends the call leaving me speechless. I furrow my brows trying to figure out what the fuck to do.

My hands tighten on the steering wheel. He's just trying to scare me again. This douchebag is going under and rotting his life away in prison for all I care. Some dickweeded little prick isn't going to stop me from giving Cooper justice. I hit my foot on the gas Browyns car speeding up from my 25 to 75. I sure fucking hope there are no cops around. Cause I'd get one sure of a ticket.

I'm finally back at the dorms. I reported the box and letter and me and Coopers affair we were having together. They asked me a few more questions especially about my stalker and k told them what I knew. He was standing a few feet away while we were doing the deed, he's been lurking around watching me through my windows and the random phone call I received. They tried to trace it, but it was a dead end. Just as I suspected. They told me to call them if anything happens again. I nodded my head as the female officer told me it would be okay. It settled my serves somewhat.

It's 1:45 in the afternoon so I need to hurry and make it to the meeting before I get shitted on by everyone. I walk to my wardrobe putting on a black lacey underwear set. This one was Cooper's favorite. I feel the stinging hit my eyes and I blink the tears away. I'm not going to cry because it wasn't my fault even though I so desperately know it was.

I grab my dress putting it on, then shortly after my heels. Cooper wouldn't want me to waste time today by crying every second I think about him and the way he spoke to me last night. I take another look in my mirror nodding in exception that I look incredibly fucking sexy as hell and take heart knowing Cooper would think the exact same thing.
—————-
Angelina

"Good afternoon Ms. Hale here's your badge." Lancey says as she hands me my work badge.
"Thanks." I say with a tight lipped smile as I sign my name up on the chart and take a look at my phone time. 2:05

Angelina

I walk out of the elevator making my way to the two cedar wood french doors. I open the doors to dozens of faces turning back to me. I smile, but it disappears as soon as I see who I'm gonna sit next to. Well fuck me. Groaning I walk and take a seat, "You're late." His deep voice says in a whisper. I look at Greyson smiling, "Indeed I am." If only he knew how badly k wanted to kiss this meeting and lay in my bed all day.

The meeting goes on for about two more hours, talking about all the sales they've had, all of his buildings, it sounded like he owned a strip club, but I wasn't paying much attention to care. My mysterious stalker and Cooper were the only things taking up space in my mind.

"Ms. Hale?"

"Huh, oh yes" I zone back in seeing a bunch of old men and their very young secretaries and two familiar faces, Greyson, and the dude I caught making out yesterday. I look at him blushing of embarrassment. That's where I knew him from.. work. Greyson seems to catch me blushing at him, because out of no where he says,"End of meeting, thank you gentlemen and.. ladies for joining us." The cute dude smirked at me winking, making his way out with all the others. As I'm about to stand and walk out, Greyson's voice catches me.

"Ms.Hale could you stay for a moment?" I look down rolling my eyes. I look back up at him smiling,"Of course." I'm literally going to cry. I can't stay here any longer. "It comes to my attention you were late? Why is that?" I had a shitty morning finding out my fuck buddy was killed by my stalker? I decided to answer what should be well worth whatever is going on in his head. "I didn't get much sleep." When he says nothing I add, "It won't happen again." As I take a few steps forward he stops me. "I sure hope not, my tease." I look back at him confusion written all along my face. Why does he call me that ridiculous name? "Don't call me that, Mr. Lockwood." I grit out.

I could almost just stomp my feet over to him and slap him. But he'd like that. He just smirks casually at me before he turns and sits at his desk. What. A. Fucking jackass.
—————
Greyson

I watch as she walks out of my office, her ass bouncing with each step she takes, fuck me right here.

She wore a tight black dress that had a v-neck. Showing off what's mine all too perfectly. I cannot wait until I get a taste of her. It snatched her body perfectly, so perfectly it left little to my imagination.
I groan as I feel my dick growing. She's done so much to me I can't take it anymore. My sweet little tease came in today with red eyes. Probably from all that crying she did over poor Cooper Thorne. I hide the distaste in my mouth, my jaw flexing as I try not to imagine what he did to Angelina last night. How he was pounding her and she was moaning his name. I'm happy to say that was the last time she would be moaning his name.

Swallowing down my hatred for that man I think of the way she still hasn't tried to do anything about her stalker. I'm not scared she'll find out I'm the one who's watching her, I'm scared I'll lose control when she finds out. She's only made one police report and that suddenly disappeared. I grin to myself as I remember hacking into their system and erasing everything. Almost like she was never even there. Thanks to Colin, my right hand man, he was able to get the physical proof of the report.

She'll understand the reason I killed him. It wasn't only because he had sex with my tease on multiple occasions, but he had raped two woman prior to their little hookup session. I mean either way I was going to kill him, just this way made it a lot more easier and more fun.

His gruesome screams fill the void in my head as I remember him pleading for his pathetic life. I didn't make his death painless by all means. I hope he felt everything those girls did, but much worse.

I grab the meeting papers and notes and put them neatly on my desk, then I grab my bag and keys and make my way out. I walk over to the elevator pressing the button waiting for it to open, a couple minutes later it did and I stepped in.

"Wait-" I put my arm over the sensor so it reopens. Then I see her walk through, her tits bouncing as she walks, her thighs... it all. Oh, my tease, if only you knew what I'm going to do to you.

"Thanks." she says in a breathy voice. A shudder trickles down my spine as I put my bag over my hard erection. Hopefully she didn't notice, but if she did I wouldn't mind.

"It was a good meeting today." I look at her nodding in agreement. It wasn't a good meeting. Almost everyone there had nothing new to tell me. Just the basics. No one's trying to take a hit at my Enterprise and it's making my heart race. I know he's coming after me, it's only a matter of when.

"Gosh, no one gets an answer from you huh?" I stare at her with a confused face. Thats the most she's said to me since she's worked here. And boy does my cock just grow harder. "I do talk-" She interrupts me, next time she does that I'll put my dick down her throat. "If you did at least say a yes instead of a damn nod." She folds her arms over her chest as she heaves with anger. Her eyes start to brim with tears.

"Fuck, I'm sorry. Today- the last two days just haven't been my day." She says beneath her breath. Im almost tempted to tell her, but I like the chase. I love having to chase after her. As I'm about to say something's she cuts me off, "Have a good evening Mr. Lockwood." She's says in perfect timing as the doors open.

I place my badge in the desk and follow her to the garage. "Now, hold on a damn minute! I'm your boss and you don't dare leave after talking to me like that."

She glared at me as she stomps her feet on the concrete ground. "You're not the boss over,"

"You're damn right I'm your boss. And if you're so miserable working here then go. I don't want you here, and I don't need you here. You didn't make my success, and you won't end my success. I don't need you, Angelina." I seethe at her. She can't just run her mouth all she wants and expect to get away with it. She'll soon realize her attitude has a consequence.

She huffs and walks to her car getting inside.

As she does I also walk to my car starting the engine, as I'm about to pull out I notice her cars not starting. "She makes me miserable." I say to myself. I don't want to fucking fix someone's car again because I need to be somewhere urgent. But she isn't just a someone. "Damnit, Angelina." I get out walking over to her knocking on her window. "Need some help?" She looks at me, her eyes filled with anger.

"Not from you." A smug smile grows on my face making me look away. I can do this. I can be nice even though I'm beyond agitated and ready to go torture Cooper more. He'll bring me my release.
"Fine. Be that way." As I'm about to head back to my car I hear her cry out. "Wait-"

"Hm?"

"I-I do need your help." She hops out her car and slams her door shut. Her tits almost ready to spill out I lick my lips, "Eyes up here" I look at her emotionlessly. I clench my jaw looking away from her. Gosh, I forgot how she pisses me the fuck off.

———————
Yeahhh so i know this chapter was boring but i've had writers block these past couple days, plus i don't feel the greatest so i promise to bring some juicier chapters. Do you goes want me to go slower with them or fasten the pace?

The smut will be worth the wait ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...