Tony's New Assistant- Being E...

By Mwadeh2o

Y/n age 21 fresh out of college was having trouble finding a job until one night she was out with a friend an... More

Looking for a job
Night Out
Night out pt. 2
Getting to know each other
First Day
Date Night
Revenge
I Have Proof
In Love?
In love? pt.2
I love you too
The Past
Reunited
Be Mine
I need feedback
Shopping
Let me help you with that-smut
It Gets Better
Where do we sign
Welcome Home
Let's do it-smut
Not So Happy Anniversary
Not So Happy Anniversary pt. 2
Forever and Always
Photoshoot
SURPRISE
All Good Things Must End
Planning and recovery
Rehearsal Dinner
Rehearsal Dinner pt.2
Cold Feet
Getting Ready -Y/n's perspective
Getting Ready-Tony's perspective
I do
Picture time
Wedding Photos
Wedding Photos Part 2
Wedding Photos pt.3
Wedding Cakes and Toppers
Party Time-smut
Reception
Wedding Night-smut
Wedding Gift
No longer a family of four
I'm scared
Family workout
THERES TWO!!
Powers?
Panic
New book
It's Time
Meet...and...
He can't hurt us anymore
Happily ever after

Welcome home pt. 2

17 0 0
By Mwadeh2o

You all went upstairs with Casey and she almost instantly went to your ball gown collection. "Sweetheart I'm saving those for later how about we just put on you dress" you suggest and see she doesn't really like that idea. "Well can you wear one of your dresses that aren't saved for later" she ask and Wanda comes to comfort her. "Of course sweetheart how about this one" you suggest as you pick up a dress similar to hers. "We will go tell the boys that you'll be down in a second" Wanda says. "Wait can they at least change to a different dress" Casey says. "It will be more publicity for your clothes I don't know how many times I've had to say that you made my dress" Nat says and Lily and Wanda agree. "Ok fine so half and half for you and full princess for us" you say going over to find them something to wear. "Oh don't worry you will still match your dates" you say winking at Wanda.

Nat's dress

Wanda's dress

Lily's dress

"These look great Y/n thanks again" Lily says. "I helped" Casey says. You all laugh and then they thank her and leave to let you two get ready. As you and Casey were getting dressed Tony wanted to give Casey the Princess entrance she deserves and wants. So he made a plan with help from the others. You and Casey had gotten done getting dressed when you get a text from Tony.

*I'm going to put the names that you have saved for each other Tony's on your phone is My Everything ❤️💛 your name in his phone is ✨My Hot Stuff 🥵✨*

My Everything ❤️💛: Hey babe is it ok if I announce her entrance

✨My Hot Stuff 🥵✨: it's fine but just know she gets shy

My Everything ❤️💛:yeah I know it won't be to big everyone left it's just the team here

✨My Hot Stuff 🥵✨: oh ok that's fine we will be down in a few

My Everything ❤️💛: Ok cool I also got a photographer because she said she wanted to take pictures

✨My Hot Stuff 🥵✨: who did you get 🤨

My Everything ❤️💛: Peter offered to take some I forgot I got him a camera this past Christmas

✨My Hot Stuff 🥵✨: Yeah you did you spoiled the shit out of them this past Christmas and on their birthdays ect. But we are walking down now.

You and Casey got to the stairs and Tony announced her entrance you let her go down by herself so she had all the attention. You didn't think he was going to do the same thing for you. "Now introducing the one and only Princess Casey" Tony announced and she smiled and giggled going down the stairs hugging Tony when she got down showing off her pretty dress.

Casey's dress

Her tiara

She then whispers something in Tony's ear and he tells Peter. "And now time for the Queen of the family the one who keeps us all in check Casey how about you do it" Tony says. "Princess Mommy" Casey yells out excitedly.

Your dress

"Mommy you forgot your crown" Casey says. "Sweetheart I don't have a crown that can fit me" you said. "Now you do" Tony says and you turn around to see him holding a tiara full of diamonds.
The tiara

"Oh my God Tony are these real" you asked in shock. "Of course they are I only get the best for my girls" he says as he picks up Casey and kisses her cheek then kisses you. "Come on Y/n put it on" Wanda calls out. You out it on and Peter comes up with his camera to take a picture of you and Casey. You take the picture and then Casey says she wants a picture with Tony.

The pictures *pretend you and Casey are wearing your dresses*

"These turned out great Pete" you say looking over his shoulder. Tony notices Casey yawning. "I think someone needs to go to bed" Tony says as he picks Casey up. As soon as he picks her up she lays her head down on his shoulder. "Are you ready for bed now" you ask her and she nods her head. "Ok then come on let's get you upstairs and into some PJs" you say as Tony passes her to you. "I want to go out it's only ten" Nat says and the rest of the girls agree. "That sounds like a good idea how about we take a trip down memory lane and go to X" Tony suggest. "Yeah but what about the kids. "I can keep an eye on Casey we will be fine" Peter says. "Thanks kid now I have to ask Y/n" Tony says. "Ask me what" you say coming down the stairs. "Do you want to go to X" "The club we met at X" you ask and he nods. "Yeah I mean I trust Peter and F.R.I.D.A.Y but I'm not going dressed in this it's hot and sweaty in there" you say. Wanda grabs your hand and you all run upstairs. "I think we should just find something to wear no specific colors just find something" Wanda suggest. "Yeah good idea Y/n you got anything else" Lily ask. "Am I just the one who dress us whenever there's a party or we go out" you ask and they all nod. "yes I have something go raid the closest like you always do but be careful some of those pieces aren't finished and can rip" you say and they all go into the closet.

Your dress

Or

Wanda's dress

Lily's dress

Nat's dress

The guys kept on what they had on except Bucky and Bruce changed because they didn't want to risk getting a drink spilled on there suit. So they changed into something more simple.

Bruce's new outfit

Bucky's new outfit

You laughed when you saw that Nat and Bruce wore similar colors. "You guys are ment for each other how do you at random wear the same color" you say giving Peter a quick kiss on the cheek and then grabbing your coat. "You look nervous Y/n are you ok" Nat ask. "Yeah it's just I don't want to leave the kids here what if something happens" you say. Tony could tell that's not the real reason. "We'll be fine mom go have fun" Peter says. You smile at him and then nod your head signaling your ready to go. "I ordered you guys a different driver me and Y/n are going to ride in a different car" Tony says and they say ok. You see Happy outside and you get in the car. As soon as Tony closes the door he turns to you. "What's the real reason your nervous" he ask looking you in the eye. "I'm not nervous anymore it was just about the kids" you try and get him to stop interrogating you. "I know your tells Y/n is it about the club" he ask and you start to tear up. You nod your head knowing that if you say something you are going to cry. He hugs you instantly.. "I promise nobody will put a hand on you ok" he reassures you. "You promise" you say looking in his eyes. "I promise I'll even go to the bathroom with you if you want me to" he says smirking at you."I think that's Wanda Lily and Nat's job" you say laughing a bit. Then you sit back and fix your makeup.

*Time skip Tony is a little drunk*

"Ok get in the car and we can go home" You say trying to get Tony in the car. "If I get in the car you have to promise me one thing" he says stopping himself from getting in the car by holding on to the roof of the car. "What's that Tony" you say trying to push him in the car. "We will have sex tonight as soon as we get home" he slurs out. Wanda and Nat laugh at him. Lily was with Thor drunk in the car. "I promise" you say and he says a little yay getting into the car. "Here y/n have him eat this it will stop the effect but he will have a headache in the morning" Bruce says handing you a packet with a pill in it.

You then get in the car and Happy drives off. You give Tony the chewable pill and he eats it all without hesitation. It took about five minutes before the affect from the alcohol wore off. "You promised me something" he says suductively in your ear. "That I did do" You say smirking at him. "What do you say we get started here in the Car" he says placing a hand on your thigh.

*Next part contains smut*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467 28 12
*COVER UPDATE* Y/N has had a... harsh life. She gained her powers in the same freak accident that ruined her life. When Nick Fury recruits her for th...
23.4K 521 26
Y/N was trained by HYDRA, and has been for as long as she can remember. She has become more dangerous than you could imagine, and she has been given...
327K 7.1K 43
Y/n is an orphan mutant, her powers first showed When she was 2 and is now 13. She doesn't Have full control of her powers. She has powers or control...
1.9K 109 12
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...