Returned | On Hold

Від userrrr420

Aunesti Black | Kidnapped at the age of 2, leaving behind her family a little girl with brown hair and light... Більше

Zero | Characters
One | Found
Two | Loosing You
Three | Leaving
Four | Home
Six | Meeting People
Seven | New Girl
Eight | School Project
Nine | Pool
Ten | Dinner
Eleven | Life
Twelve | Sleepover
Thirteen | Date
Zero | authors note
Fourteen | Seduction
Zero | authors note
Fifteen | Utter Bliss
Zero | Authors Note

Five | Brothers

10.6K 214 96
Від userrrr420

**The characters/aesthetics chapter updated**

Right now I was currently getting ready to go shopping. Leonardo had let me know my cars were coming today. I had them shipped before we left for America because I was not about to leave them there without me.

I had Frank Ocean blasting on my Tv. Music just helped me get things done. I couldn't be bothered to do anything to my hair so I just left my curls in their natural state.

For shirt I wore a long sleeve black crop top. Then I just put on some high waisted khaki pants. I went with basic uptowns because the rest of my shoes are still in their suitcase. For my jewelry I just put on my everyday pieces.

I also grabbed a shoulder purse to carry my phone and money and other shit. Right before I put my phone in my purse Milani texted me. She's one of my friends that Ivan took in. The other one is Kingston.

I forgot to mention that they lived in New York. Basically took them in when he found them in some trafficking auction. Like two or so years ago they found their parents so they went back to them.

It hurt to see them go but it's fine. Every summer they'd come back to spend time with me. But now we can finally see each other again.

Back to the text, she was just letting me know that they're on their way back to New York. For the past two months they were on a mission in South America. I would've joined them but I was simply being lazy and chose not to.

Anyways I was done getting ready so I headed downstairs. Since I was thirsty I went to the kitchen to get a water bottle but it wasn't empty like I hoped it would be. There sat four guys that looked around my age, a child, a lady, and Leonardo.

Hearing me walk in they all looked towards my way with wide eyes. So much for avoiding awkward situations. Great. Now I've gotta talk to people. "Uh. Hi?"

They just continued to stare at me staying silent. Slowly I was becoming more impatient. I must have forgot to mention that I have anger issues. "The fuck are you all staring at?" I said with no emotion knowing it'd get them out of their daze.

I mean I know I'm pretty but don't y'all know it's rude to stare? Of course I wasn't going to say that aloud though, not wanting to sound narcissistic and bitchy.

I care about what people think of me but at the same time I don't. It really just depends on the person and what I think of them. But seeing as I'm intruder of their little family I would like to keep the negative opinions about me to a minimum.

Quickly I opened the fridge and got a water bottle, "I'm going out to get some shit for my room. I'll be back later." And with that I walked out not waiting for anybody's response. 

If they weren't going to speak, I wasn't going to waste my time standing there. It seems my cars got dropped off already because they're here. Since I was going to need space for what I buy, I decided to go with my range rover. #SoccerMum

We're the windows probably too tinted for American laws? Probably. Do I really care though? No.

Continuing from earlier I just put my Frank Ocean playlist back on. I put the windows down a bit. Wind was flowing through my hair so it felt nice.

Couple minutes after I drove out the driveway, I realized I have no idea where I'm exactly at and where I'm going. I don't even know the funking address of this place. I'll have to text Leon for it later.

Quickly I pulled out my phone and tried to use siri to set up the gps but this bitch can't do shit right.

"I said fucking direct me to the nearest target dumb bitch," I screamed into my phone

Istfg I'm bout to throw this pho-"I'm sorry I'm not sure I understand. Could you please repeat that again?" Immediately I chucked the phone to the backseats. Slow ass bitch.

I decided to resort to using the cars built in gps instead. And what a surprise it worked on the first try with no screaming from me. I was over the wind and music now so I put my windows up and turned the music off. I drove in silence, besides the gps, the rest of the way.

For my room I decided to go with all white to match my bathroom. Then there will be black pieces around to match my closet.

Once I was done with target I headed to barnes & noble. Did I have a whole stack of books in my To Be Read pile? Maybe. Was I still going to buy more books? Yes. Buying books and reading books are two different books and I love buying a bit more than reading.

I felt like reading a series so I went ahead and opened my notes app to find the ones I want to read. I already started the Addicted series/Calloway Sisters so I just got the rest of the books I needed. Totally haven't been procrastinating from finishing the series because I love it so much...

Then I ordered the Sinner of Saints series since they weren't in store. But I bought All Saints High which is basically the children of Sinner Of Saints.

Then I just bought some random stand alone books. I almost forgot to buy the Crave series by Tracy Wolfe and Born In Blood series by Cora Reily. Is it probably about to take me forever to read these thick ass books because I have a short attention span? Yes, definitely.

I was now heading home after buying way too many books. Earlier while looking for the books I texted my father for the address. He gave it to me and also told me that I'll be officially meeting his family.

Great. I'm totally ecstatic to meet more people. Can you tell how excited I am?

"But you know what they say. If it ain't broken don't fix it" I hummed while tapping my fingers on the steering wheel.

"It's clearly not broken it's just so unfinished I feel like my new bitch was just your apprentice" I continues slowly speaking louder. Looking behind me I saw the same car I saw in the parking lot of everywhere I've gone.

"And we just got into, here comes the ending. You said this shit would happen girl that was your prediction." Slowly I merged to another lane trying to loose the car. I only have one gun one me so if I don't loose them, this is not going to end well for me.

Groaning while hitting my head on the steering wheel "Fuck" Still fucking following me. At this point the streets were empty so I sped away. Not before memorizing the drivers plate numbers and car type.

I can never have a peaceful and enjoyable day. Oh shit. I forgot about my pets. I done left them with Ivan. Although he's probably enjoying it.

ivan 👹👹🇷🇺

lemme get my dog and cat
back

no.

bitch tf you mean no they
my dog n cat for a reason
Read 1:24 pm

That's alright. I'll just call up his mom and dad. They like me better than him anyways.

The first time I met them they loved me. When we walked in their house they pushed Ivan out of the way to hug and greet me. And that kept happening every time we saw them so much that he's banned me from seeing them.

Right now though I'm pulling up to gate. The guard scheduled there saw me and let me in. Why is this driveway so long. I swear to God I've been on the driveway for like a minute now.

Once I got to the house I went to the back getting all the bags I could carry in one trip. I'll gets the boxes and bigger shit later.

Seeing as my hands were overly full I just opted to ring the doorbell. Multiple footsteps could be heard running towards the door. Then it opened and there stood the same four guys I saw in the kitchen. Great.

"Let's try this one more time. I'm Aunesti."

1451 words
I have no idea what voting does but I see a lot of authors say it so please vote (press the star button)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Mrs. Mafia [18+] Від Maria

Романтика

1.4M 39.3K 44
[Originally published in 2018 but deleted twice in 2021] [This is the first book of the "Mrs. Mafia" trilogy] Arabella Bianchi was born into the mafi...
7K 102 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
163K 4.1K 55
**in which a criminal finds his interest in 17-year-old orphan and toxicity dances with innocence like waltz** "M-maybe if things were different" my...
Blood. Від Midnight_Memories210

Підліткова література

198K 6K 73
"He says tragedy flows through your veins, all of yours." "She's the youngest Black, nothing will touch her, not even the tragedy in our bloo...