No Ordinary Love |KTH|

De OreosBelt

One Rule. Don't fall in love. Easy enough for a pessimistic college student Noelle Miller who only wants one... Mais

It Started With The Rain
Would You Rather?
State of Mind
Look What You Started
Discover Each Other
Same Ol' Mistakes
Beautiful Little Fools
Lose My Cool
Kiss It Better
Nah, It Ain't The Same
You Deserve This
Reason With Me
My, My, My
Planet God Damn
When The Party's Over
Right My Wrongs
A/N
Wants and Needs
Crying for Love in Hell
Joy and Pain
Make it Right
Ready or Not
Because of Time
Over The Horizon
Don't Wanna Fall in Love
Something New
Take It Home
Say You Know
Good Days Hit Different
What It Is
Belong To You
Love Me Right
House of Cards
Lavender and Velvet
It Ended With Love
Acknowledgments

The Sweetest Taboo

114 7 2
De OreosBelt

Our lips glided over one another separating to then come together and make a sound that resounded on the car walls. His hands are everywhere, feeling across my skin and leaving fire in their wake.

My hips grind on him feeling his dick harden underneath me. We're in a dark parking lot that has no streetlights and it was enough for the stars to be their brightest. It wasn't long ago when we left the restaurant and decided to head back home.

His hands were on my thigh squeezing it every so often that it would create butterflies in my chest and pussy. I would cross my legs and see a smirk lift on his lips because he knew what he was doing to me. At a red light, he advanced only teasingly that his hands would creep underneath my dress and come so close to my heat only to retract and slide down to my knee.

He did so skillfully that my face became flushed and I couldn't stand it. I needed him. The next red light I wasted no chance and kissed him only to simmer down some of this fire he had started.

"I need you Tae," I whispered when our lips separated and our foreheads touched. "I can't stand it anymore..."

He glanced up at me with half-closed eyes and long lashes. "You missed me that much, huh?" He pecked my lips and I whimper. My panties are fully soaked that they feel so uncomfortable still being in. Like a bitch in heat I humped his leg just to feel something. Taehyung's deep chuckle ringed in my ears with his hands on my waist and allowed me to continue.

It feels funny that now I'm the one dry humping him when not too long ago it was the other way around. I kept my arms wrapped around his neck as I groaned and caught my bottom lip between my teeth. "Look how needy you are, getting off just from humping me." His breath still smells like the red wine we had. Its sweet smell lingered while I went a bit faster. My dress rose over my hips and my lacy thong was exposed.

He gripped my jaw and kissed me harshly taking my world on a test drive. His tongue slip down my throat and explored my mouth and it began to get sloppier. The sloppier it got the fast and harder I grinded. The friction of his muscular leg as he flexed them made me moan aloud and throw my head back. His hand connect to my ass and I groaned.

"Do you wanna cum, hmm? You want daddy to make your pathetic little pussy cum?" Taehyung cooed in my ear then bit on the shell and I closed my eyes shut.

"Ah please make me cum~Please..."

"You'll do anything for that nut won't you baby?" He smiled widely as I looked down and saw him kiss my chin then down my throat and around my neck. I'm not even close but this feeling is immaculate.

"Anything daddy." And I meant every word. His hummed vibrated off my body while he left his mark on my skin, branding me.

"What you gonna do baby? Show me." He told me and I giggled knowing exactly what I'll do to prove myself worthy. Sliding off his lap and over to the passenger seat, I glided my manicured nails over the large lump in his pants and sighed.

His dick twitches once I grabbed it and he lets out a soft grunt. I fluttered my lashes at him before looking back down rubbing him. I could see the stain I left on his pants and giggled again. "I never did get you a birthday present did I, daddy?" I licked over my lips grabbing for the zipper.

Tae sucked in air once I had his dick in my hands and started to stroke him. He feels warm while I glided my mouth over the tip and pecked it. Precum drips when I part and he lets out a cool moan from what he saw. Excitement surges through my body when I tasted him. I moaned once he was in my mouth and bobbed my head slowly just to readjust myself to his size again.

He cursed under his breath and leaned his head back on the headrest. I twisted my hands around his dick to lather my saliva all over.  I then hummed while deep throating and twisting my tongue down his shaft to make it messy. Taehyung buried his hand in my roots keeping it there.

Hearing what I'm doing to him encouraged me to go faster and I soon grew the conviction to do it with no hands and go as far as I can go. While deep in my mouth I would moan because I knew his tip was sensitive and I was right each time. He would whimper then moan, then grip my hair anytime I attack his sensitive spot too long.

The vein sitting atop his dick twitched as I gurgled. He yanked up my hair bringing my face up and kissing me passionately on the lips. A mixture of tongue and saliva drooled down my chin and it made my pussy drench.

"Fuck baby..." Taehyung moaned.

Now I focused solely on his tip. I wrapped my hand around his dick and kitty licked his tip and imagined myself licking ice cream. His hips bucked as he panted while I kept on doing it.

"Mhm...s-shit Noelle.." His words were slurring and I felt like he was going to burst any second. The car was filled with gurgling sounds and his moans creating a symphony to my ears. There's no greater music that I wanna hear.

I came up for air, only momentarily, and saliva dripped on his dick. Taehyung gripped at the arm wrest, leaving his nails indented. His bottom lip was under his teeth while I kept pumping him. I have him where I want him. So flustered and adorable I found myself giggling. He opens one eye to look at me and closed them, his chest heaving from his breathing.

"Use your boobs." I lifted my eyes and tucked my lip under my teeth before peeling the straps of my dress off my shoulders and letting the cool air greet my nipples making them hard. Taehyung looked down with hungry eyes as I pushed my breast out and wrapped them around his aroused dick. It earned a satisfied moan while I pressed them together.

His hands grabbed at my nipples and pinched them and kneading my breast. I kept my eyes on him not wanting to miss anything while I pleased him. His mouth hung open letting out groans and moans with the occasional 'fuck' here and there. I kept the pace the way I wanted, fast enough to catch his breath but slow enough so he doesn't cum too fast.

"Do you like it, daddy?" I asked so eager to hear his praises.

He looked at me and bit his lip with a smile, letting his head fall back and let out a moan. "Girl you driving me crazy right now." He slips out a chuckle.

It got me giddy hearing that. Instinctively I picked up my pace and his eyes closed while his eyebrows furrowed. His mouth hung with a low 'o' as I slipped my tongue out and sucked on his tip driving him feral. He hissed loudly and then let out a guttural moan while he came down my mouth. I moaned and stroked him gently to milk him dry missing his taste on my tongue.

Taehyung cursed loudly and let out a large breath while coming down his high. He came a lot but I took everything from him, robbing him of his essence. When I pulled away from a job well done he grabbed my neck and kissed me taking his tongue down my throat tasting himself.

"You been holdin' out on me or something?" He questions with his hand still firmly placed around my neck. I cracked and smile and shook my head. "I've just missed you." That seemed to make the atmosphere change.

He tapped me on my ass. "Get a condom." He panted, rubbing his hand over his face and I was more than eager to comply. I searched in the glovebox and saw a fresh box that hasn't been opened yet.

Taehyung stroked himself getting back brick-hard while I slipped the remainder of my clothes off my body and somewhere thrown in the car. Coming over the seat and aligning myself to sit on my throne, I traced my index finger over his jawline until I reached the arch of his lips that wore a smirk. He stared intensely at me and I bit my lip seductively and placed the condom on while maintaining eye contact.

This felt so new to me, this source of confidence taking my body and having its fun made this more tantalizing. Once on I pecked his lips dragging his bottom with me as I pulled away slowly. His hands gripped my waist and he thrust into me hard taking my breath away. My head threw back and we both moaned from the feeling. Taehyung grounded his hips in me while we both got used to this euphoria we're feeling.

"I've missed you too." He told me then starts to move thrusting slowly. I pressed my lips on his and let him take control, moaning as my walls clenched around him. He wraps my arms around his neck and I hugged him close while he picked up his pace.

The car was feeling hot, getting foggy from our breaths spending too much time together. I whimper dying for the air around us while he pressed his hands down into my flesh guiding my hips and my ass started to smack on his pelvis. I can't believe we're doing this, my arms wrap around him tighter as I left marks along his collarbone.

Tae hissed and groaned smacking my ass approvingly while I left a mark. Then I planted my legs on both sides of him and held onto his shoulders bouncing on his dick. "Mmmfuckk!" I closed my eyes to the ecstasy of it all. The car bounced and it filled with the smacking sounds of my ass hitting his thighs. Taehyung tucked his lips underneath his teeth watching me with glossy eyes allowing me to take over.

"Catch your nut baby." He smiles teasingly but I couldn't hear him as my ears ringed and my walls clenched around him.

I rolled my hips feeling him hit my stomach and my body shivered. I kept doing it in spite of myself and I moaned. Our natural lubricant stuck to my skin and its clearness shined even in the dark car. One hand on the headrest another reaching back on his knee I dipped back and went even harder. From this position he hit every angle I could imagine and my walls tightened.

He held me from not falling off while I rode him like a rodeo. I felt it in my stomach, the flutters of my orgasm approaching me swiftly. Now I bounced sloppily and Taehyung watched me with his eyebrows plucked and mouth stuck in his teeth but I could barely make out his face with the shadows shrouding him. His aura was dark and consuming, when I breathe him in it sets off my senses and I'm becoming addicted.

My body twitched, my hips slowly stopped and my mouth formed an 'o'. I let out possibly the loudest moan in my entire life. Even though my eyes were closed I could see the stars in the night sky.

My mind was clear and everything felt right like it's been finally placed perfectly. He chuckles deeply before kissing along my jaw and cheek.

"There you go, baby..." Tae grunts while looking down at the mess I make on his lap. "Ride that shit out." His words were deep that they rumbled in his chest. He takes a sharp breath before licking his lips. "C'mere." He led me to his lips with a finger under my chin. It was rough, he took control immediately and the makeup session grew deeper the moment our lips touched.

His hands were warm on my skin while they made their way up to my hair. My heartbeat was erratic pumping so loud I felt like he could hear it himself. I bent around and french kissed him sucking his bottom lip and biting it.

We pulled away with a popping sound and a line of saliva on my bottom lip. Thinking of an idea I pulled on the seat recliner and let the seat fall all the way as far as he could. I turned around with my back facing him and I'm looking at an empty parking lot. I grabbed his dick and stroked along him feeling my juices still running down his shaft and he softly groans.

His thighs clenched as I stroked him and I bit my lip before realigning him and going down slowly and sighing as I threw my head back. I placed my hands anywhere that could hold me as I brought myself back down and picking up the pace.

He moans behind him and his breath laid against my back. Sweat dripped down the sides of my forehead as my breast bounced while I slammed my hips down to meet his pelvis.

"Fuck daddy!" I threw my head back with my hands on my breast. I kept my eyes closed with my mouth parted and went faster. Taehyung's brows knitted as he landed spank after spank on my ass making it grow sore and sizzling from the handprint.

He grips at my waist and forcefully takes control bringing me down like a ragdoll and I screamed. His tip hit my cervix with every hard thrust and my eyes watered. My head was hitting the roof of the car from how cramped I was in this SUV while Tae snap his hips into me.

Now with the pressure of his hands on my hips digging into my flesh and keeping me still, he had me perfectly under his control. I screamed and came silently to my demise. It happened so swiftly I couldn't feel it until it came rushing through my body too quickly.

My eyes rolled to the far corners of my brain while he fucked me mercilessly. Juices squirted everywhere on the seats and steering wheel but the sound of its gushing only added more harshness to his pounding.

"Tight ass fucking pussy." He grunted then smacked my ass with fury and I smiled even though I felt brain dead. Even though we were the only ones here I felt like anyone could just drive by and see this SUV jumping likes it's one of those lowriders.

I actually began praying because I felt like my heart was racing too fast that I couldn't keep up with it. It's like he had some vendetta against my pussy and was taking it out on me.

"I can't believe you gave this pussy to someone else." He hissed then smack my ass. The sound of it resounded throughout the car. Tears streamed out my eyes from the pleasure and intensity of my orgasm brewing. His hands wrapped around my neck and yanked me back so I laid against his chest. When he did this, his dick curved and touched a different spot which I didn't even know I had.

Tae wraps his other hand around my stomach, keeping one on my neck, and kept fucking me. My legs twitched and I left them up in the air cause it was no use trying to take control. "Please..mhm! T-Tae..." I choked on my own words while trying to catch my breath.

"You fucked him, didn't you?" He grips my neck tighter and I'm seeing stars.

"Baby I didn't I swear.." I pleaded.

"You only saying that now cause I'm fucking this sweet pussy until you pass out." He whispers in my ear then smacks my clit and I squeal.

So he's admitting to attempted murder right now.

"I'm yours, daddy, all yours I promise!" I grabbed the hand that was taking my right to breathe and tapped on it. He eased his hold and went just a pace slower than what he was doing. I didn't even realize how close I was to actually passing out. There's a moment where he doesn't say anything but kisses along the back of my neck whispering sorry's across my skin.

I took this moment to breathe and catch my breath before reaching behind me and grabbing for his jaw. He kisses my hand and I smile.

His hand found the door and he opened it as my eyes widened from the sudden fresh air. It hit my body and I shivered but quickly adjusted and looked at him like he was crazy. In fact, Taehyung is indeed crazy. He holds me while he gets out of the car and then lays me on my back on the seat.

"Are you crazy what if someone—" Taehyung plunges himself deeply into me like he never left and my eyes rolled back. He chuckles seeing my reaction and rolled his hips while I whined under him. My pussy felt so numb from the beating it just got but he took account of that and went slower while rubbing his thumb on my clit.

I shifted because the pleasure felt too good and my whole body has become sensitive after my last two climaxes. Every touch on my skin made me flinch and moan. He hovered over me like a tall dark oak tree with his long locks that were matted together by the drench of sweat on his forehead. There were a few buttons missing on his shirt and his jacket was somewhere but wasn't on him so I could perfectly see his muscles flex with every movement he made.

I'm floating in space right now, my breast shaking while he picks the pace up and doesn't let it go. It's this relentless need to fuck me until I'm crossed-eyed that makes me wanna cum over and over again. He pulls all the way out where his tip is barely inside, then thrusts full force and does it repeatedly. My throat feels cracky and dry and my makeup and hair may be all frizzy now.

Even though I'm out in the open and maybe people could decide to walk their dogs this late at night and see me getting fucked outside a car I couldn't care. This recklessness and exposure makes me feel like a teenager all over again, except I stopped trying to be that good little girl.

I grabbed his arms as he pressed my knees back so they touched my shoulders. "G-God you're in my s-stomach!"

"I know baby I know." He grunted opening his mouth and his spit pools down to my clit and he smears it. "Just a bit more for me."

He pressed down on my bent legs pushing his weight into me and I can't look attractive right now. I'm blubbering and my eyes water so much as I feel butterflies in my stomach and my legs start to shake. My breath hitches in the back of my throat and I go silently for a second, only hearing the smacking of our skin clapping together.

He chokes me and bends down to kiss me passionately. Tae swipes his thumb over my tears as he kept pumping into me. Suddenly he twisted me around and my back instantly arched while the cool wind breezed over my body and I had no time to readjust as he enters me again.

"Your such being a good girl." He praised me. "Such a good girl." Then smacks my ass and I jerk forward. This time he never quickens his pace only cherishing this moment of going at a pace that makes my whole world spin. I'm stuck between time and space while I gripped the leather seats. I bite the leather so deeply I know there's gonna be a mark on this armrest.

Taehyung watches from behind me as my ass jiggles with each thrust he sends fully mesmerized by the waves it creates. His hands smooth over my thighs and my sides twirling them around on my tattoos that he was there to see get inked onto my skin forever. He knows my story and cherishes my body while he cherishes my mind at the same time.

He moans and grunts and my walls tighten around him sending him to his edge. His dick felt like it got bigger and his breathing hitched and increased. I gathered my thoughts and looked back to see his eyes already on me, focused.

"C-Cum for me daddy," I tell him as I spread my ass cheek and backed my ass onto him.

I'm so close, so so close.

"Right behind you baby." He looks so sexy as he throws his head back and I see his adam apple bob. As I fucked him back he sends one powerful thrust causing us both to groan and we came to our peak.

My body shakes but Taehyung holds me still while I came down shoots out of me. We're both breathing heavily like we just ran a marathon. He pulls out and I hiss from how sore my pussy feels but I go over to the passenger side as he hops back in the car. Taehyung then grabs me back and places me back on his lap and puts his dick back inside.

He was soft but he hums and closes his eyes with a soft smile. I giggled and left him be kissing his cheek sweetly and he looks at me with low eyes.

There's no denying the lust in those eyes of his. "Where have you been all my life?" He questions his fingers are a ghost touch on my skin. I caught his smile and mirrored it back to him with a giggle. Not once did we separate, so close to each other.

"I was hiding," I whispered and booped his nose.

"Now I've found you." Tae professed and it's something about the softness of his tone and the way he holds me in his arms that makes me feel so safe. I know this is where I need to be. It took me so long to get here, but I'm here.

"And I'm not letting you go either. You're stuck with me, kitty." He smacked my ass and I laughed with bitter tears threatening to fall but I kept it together.

Day by day my feelings for Taehyung grows stronger and I could only hope he doesn't let me down. I'm begging.

Well-deserved smut don't you think? Lmao, it took two days to write this and I notice I write my best smuts when I'm on my period cause a girl be going through it during these boring five days. Don't fret my lovelies this is only the beginning but I'm so glad we finally got here.

L&C💕

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

12K 625 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
62.8K 2.6K 40
"I'm okay I think, how long does this stuff usually last?" "A few hours, you should be fine by the time you wake up...can I ask a favor from you?" "S...
426K 18.1K 42
Kim Taehyung is the heartthrob of the college. Every girl drools over him but he never pays attention to them . He is cold towards everyone except f...
3K 176 31
Falling in love is a rare thing for her she is more focus on curating her own life. Love takes a lot of time to bloom and she doesn't believe in love...