Clockwork Angel's (DISCONTINU...

De PaperBagBoi_

Nineteen century England was a large place for anyone. The Pines Twins were sent to England after their paren... Mais

Clock
Trapped
P R I S O N E R S
What happened?
Stay
Letter
Back to Annebeth's
Cracking the code
Powers of an Angel
Rescue misson?
The Key to the Gear Heart
Haunted
Angel's Blood
Who would do this?
Healing
Awake
Past
Almost Eaten

A package

295 17 3
De PaperBagBoi_

Pov Bill

I only spent one more day in my room since everything was healing quickly. Mabel told me everything I missed since I was resting. I keep thinking about Sapling...  I just need to talk to Sapling since I haven't had alone time with him.

Because what if this happened again and I don't get better. I don't want him to be alone and broken because of me.

Everyone in th manor is aware of my return and I don't know what to say when they ask about the "mission." I haven't been around Pinetree in a bit and I haven't seen him at all today.

As I walked down the hall I was suddenly pulled into a random room. I see Mabel and William sitting on the floor and there was a small package in between them. Pinetree was holding my arm and kept pulling me inside.

He quickly let go of me and shut the door before locking it. What in the hell is going on?

"Care to tell me what is happening?" I asked.
"We found this package on my bed," Mabel told him, "I know this isn't from Pacifica because Marylin told her that she was forbidden to send me anything that isn't a letter."
"It came with a letter, but it only has a few words on it," Pinetree sat down next to Mabel.
"What does it say?" I asked.
"This will help you to solve the answers you've been seeking, but it may also open more questions. Trust no one..." Will read the letter.
"This is odd," I said, "None of us have told anyone about the things we have found out."
"We may have told someone, but they're not in the manor or even a part of the Hunters," Mabel muttered.
"Dot and Callie know, but we didn't tell them anything about the things that we've found," Dipper said.
"We are most likely being watched, but by who?" Will muttered.
"We should open the package," I said, "Maybe there is another note."

I sat down and we all just stared at the wrapped package. Mabel reached the package and started to unwrap it. We were all waiting as she slowly did so. She did not want to ruin whatever was inside.

It was a book and when she opened it photos came out. There were exactly four photos. My photo had a picture of Tad next to a man and woman. They look similar to Sapling and Mabel... that must be their parents.

"They were friends," I muttered.
"Bill... they knew mum and dad," Will showed me his photo.
"Our parents knew each other?" Mabel muttered.
"Something is written in the back," Pinetree pointed.
"We will avenge you, we promise... TMM." Will read.
"What does that mean?" I said.
"Our parents died a year after we were born," Will said.
"Were your parents a part of the Hunters?" Mabel asked.
"We don't know," I said.
"They must know each other when they were younger," Dipper muttered.
"What about that letter we found?" Will said, "We never opened it."
"Everything happened and we never got to read it," Mabel said.
"Do you still have it?" Will asked her.
"Of course she does," Sapling said.
"We must go to my room," Mabel said.

Will teleported all of us to Mabel's room. We placed the book and the photos on her bed and Mabel took out a small box. She opened it and I saw letters and photos inside.

"I'll lock the door," Sapling said.
"What is going on?" I asked.
"Before everything happened we found this box and it had many photos of Tad and their parents. There was a letter and we never got a chance to tell you about since what happened to you." Will explained.
"I'll read it," Mabel said, "Dear Maria and Mark, We are so close but we are all in danger since now we know the truth. That she betrayed us... After everything, we've been through and I'm disgusted that we even are friended with such a person. She killed my older sister and my brother-in-law... I can't even write her name without feeling disgusted."
"Keep reading," I said.
"As the ink on the photo it is smudged," Mabel groaned.
"There must be something else?" I said.
"Your mother and father were killed by the hunters," Sapling said, "They were trying to avenge your parents, and then everything went into a mess when they were betrayed."
"We just need to figure out who did and if they are still alive," Mabel said.
"What about the other two photos?" I asked.
"It's just a picture of our parents and your uncle," Mabel answered.
"My photo was just your parents," Sapling said.
"What we have gathered so far is that our families knew each other and the reason why they were a part of the Hunters was that they were trying to figure out who killed mum and dad," Will said.
"They were all already a part of the Hunters before everything happened," Sapling looked at the back of my photo, "We are finally Hunters..."
"This changes everything," Will said.
"What do you mean?" Mabel asked.
"Our parents maybe knew something that the Hunters didn't want them to know," Will said, "They were killed on purpose..."

Sapling grabbed the book and started to look through it. I looked over and the book was written pages of information about angels and demons.

"This book is just information about demons and angels," Sapling told them.
"Check the final page," Will said, "There may be something there."
"Come Dipper, hurry," Mabel said.
"The painting with the button eyes," Dipper read, "That's it."
"There must be another letter inside a painting," I said, "Just like the other time."
"Do you two know where a painting with button eyes maybe?" Mabel asked.
"I have no idea," Will said.
"Neither do I," I sighed.
"Nothing was solved," Mabel groaned.
"Something was solved... the reason why they disappeared," Sapling said, "We may not know everything, but we at least know that the Hunters are terrible people and they are the reason why our family is gone."
"We better hide everything since now we know that we can't trust anything from this manor," Will said.
"C-Can we trust each other?" Sapling stuttered.
"Of course, we can trust each other," Mabel said, "Why would you think like that?"
"I know that we can trust each other. I trust every one of you with all of my heart, but what if there is something telling us that we can't?" Pinetree mumbled.
"We tell each other everything we know and none of us have lied to each other," Will said, "We are here for each other, and if it counts... you two have changed our lives. We were all alone in this manor until you two came along."
"We were told from the beginning that we couldn't form any relationship with the two of you, but here we are... almost five months of friendship," I was somewhat surprised that William told them about that, "We managed to grow close in such little time."
"W-We've been here for five months?" Mabel stuttered.
"How long have we've been away from our home?" Sapling asked.
"We never told them what month is was when the Hunters brought them here," Will realized.
"When was the last time you remember being at your home?" I asked them.
"Our birthday was August 31st and then we went to the market a few days later," Mabel said.
"July just started," I told them, "It is July 6th."
"We haven't been home in 11 months!?" Mabel was a little shocked.
"Almost a year," Sapling muttered
"I realized our birthday passed," I looked at Will.
"It did..." Will said, "We're 19 now."
"When was your birthday?" Mabel asked.
"June 28th," I answered.
"Happy birthday," They both smiled.
"Thank you," Will smiled.
"Mabel, weren't you suppose to get married this month?" Sapling asked.
"We were," Mabel looked at her hand, "I still don't have my ring... We planned it for this month in a beautiful garden in the underworld."
"Sorry for not being able to marry," Will said.
"Pacifica wanted to do it in the summer since her snakes hate the cold," Mabel smiled, "All snakes hate the cold."
"I keep forward that most of her hair is made up of snakes," Sapling muttered.
"Haha... I forget that a lot even if I saw her every day. It's so normal to me that I barely notice it anymore," Mabel chuckled.

Mabel started to put away everything.

"We will look for the painting another day," Mabel told us.
"We must leave her room before Marilyn sees," I said.
"I forget she does not approve of making being inside a female's room with the door closed," I sighed.
"That is an actual rule?" Sapling asked.
"It is," Will answered.

We all left the room. Mabel and Will walked down the hall. They quickly disappeared while I was with Sapling.

"Sapling, may we speak in a private room?" I asked him.
"Alright, where shall we speak?" Pinetree asked me.
"Follow me," I said.

I lead Sapling into my room since it was the closest in my eyes. I asked him to sit down and I look at him. He was somewhat nervous and I could tell.

"I know you were the one that found me," I told him, "I'm sorry that you were the one who did."
"Bill, I don't want to talk about this," Sapling said, "It is in the past and you are better now."
"Sapling, they told me how upset you were when everything happened," I held his hand as I placed my forehead on his, "I will always be grateful that you took care of me when I was wounded. I will never forget that." 
"..." He was silent. 
"Sapling, you never left my side but what scares me is that very same thing. What if I never woke up? I don't want you to stop living your life when I'm gone," I told him, "I adore you for caring so much... but knowing that I made you worry and upset." 
"I thought I was going to lose you, Bill! There was so much blood and- and I was so scared that I was going to lose you. I care so much about you and having you leave me broke my heart," I felt Sapling's hands on my chest, "I was upset that I couldn't protect you as you do with me. If I never made you drink my blood then you would have been safe. It-It's all my fault." 
"Sapling it is not your fault because who could we have known this would happen? It will never be your fault because I choose to do it and you did not force me to do anything," I whipped his tears away, "It will never be your fault since none of us knew. I needed to protect the people that I care about."
"It just feels like it is..." Pinetree said.
"Pinetree, I know with all of my heart that you would never hurt me. I don't want you to think that any of this is your fault because we all know it isn't," I hugged him, "If it wasn't for you finding me I would not have made it. I would have bled to death and I would never have seen my angel again." 
Sapling nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck, "I just want you to be safe."
I stroke Pinetree's hair, "Promise me that whatever happens take care of yourself, Mabel, and my brother."
"I will," Sapling muttered.

Sapling wouldn't let go of me and I heard him mumble...

Stay with me for a bit longer, Bill.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.2K 53 17
Very and I can't stress this enough, very slow updates** A story in which Dipper and Bill live happily together with their own kid, Aaron, their live...
8K 161 23
Hello reader, my name is Mavis Pines! I'm 12 years old and currently living in Gravity Falls Oregon with my triplet siblings Mason and Mabel as well...
96.9K 3.2K 20
Almost two years after the events that occurred as Gravity Falls, The Pines twin's return to their beloved town, untouched by time, not even weirdnes...
189K 5.3K 36
The pine twins have a younger sister, (y/n) pines, but they don't pay much attention to her. She spends most of her time trying to impress her older...