The Lucarelli queen

By diane9113

When left at the altar Haley decides to go on a trip to Europe to find her true self. Her plan takes a diffe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue

Chapter 25

12.9K 252 3
By diane9113

"You can call them and invite them to come here and stay for a few days" Riccardo suggests making my worries slowly fade away.

"That's a good idea" I reply giving him a smile and receiving a kiss on my forehead.

"Can you ask the men that heard that I am pregnant not to tell anyone yet?" I asks Riccardo stands up.

"Yes baby" he replies.

"I think we should wait until the first trimester is over to tell everyone" I go to say again worried about the little life that was growing inside of me.

"Sure, why do you want to wait?" Riccardo then asks with a confused face.

"Well the firsts trimester is the time that most miscarriages happen and after everything we went through I don't want to push our luck and go around telling everyone" I say my heart breaking at the thought of something happening to our baby. I had spend too much time online reading about everything while I was staying in the bed.

"Everything will be good amore, but yeah, we don't have to rush to tell anyone" Riccardo says clearly seeing my worry and giving me a hug while assuring me that everything will be fine.

"Thank you" I whisper while hugging him.

"I'm gonna call my parents and ask them to come here" I then go to say as I pull away from the hug and go to grab my purse to look for my phone.

"Let me know when they can come and I'll send the jet to go pick them up" Riccardo says and gives me one last kiss before he leaves the room.

I look for my moms phone number and I feel anxiety grow inside of me as I am about to call her and tell her to come meet my boyf- no, Riccardo, my baby daddy. I roll my eyes at the though of still not being sure of what we are. 'I'm gonna ask him tonight' I think to myself as I was tired of wondering.

"Hi, honey" I hear the soft voice say on the other side of the phone.

"Hi mom" I excitedly reply to her.

"How have you've been honey?" She asks me being happy to hear from me.

"I'm good mom, how are all of you back home?" I ask while I sit down on the bed about to prepare to ask them to come to Italy.

"We are good, Amelia won't stop crying about how she feels like a whale and Zane is trying to keep himself sane" my mom laughs over the mention of my sister and her husband. I had forgotten that my sister was also pregnant and that we would have babies only a couple of months apart.

"So mom, I was calling to ask you something"  I take a deep breath before I continue. "I wanted to invite you all to come visit me in Italy and also meet my friend Bella and some other people" I mention Bella's name as that was the only person they know from here as I had talked to them about Bella before.

"Has something happened?" My moms voice now sounds worried.

"No mom, everything is good, great actually, I just want you to come to meet someone important to me" I say excitedly making her worries fade away.

"Okay we will come, I'm gonna go look for some plane tickets then" she goes to say and I interrupt before she could continue.

"Oh don't worry about that mom, we will take care of that you just say when you can come and we'll make it happen" I say.

"Okay honey, thank you, I will call Amelia and ask when she and Zane is free to travel" she giggle at her own words and we say our goodbyes before hanging up.

I put away my phone and fall back in the bed feeling happy about where my life was right now. Then I remember that George was still somewhere out there walking free and probably still planing to kill Riccardo and I just know I can't let that happen, I can't loose him. I'll make sure George doesn't get to touch my family.

Later that day

"So where we're you today?" Bella asks me as we walk trough the garden towards the house as it was getting dark outside.

"I went to the doctors to make sure everything was healing alright" I lie to her, I felt bad but I knew I wanted to keep the pregnancy a secret for now.

"Oh, I though you had you're doctors appointment in two days" she says catching up to my lie.

"I do, but I had to go get some blood work done today so I would have the results back when I go to show my wound" I make up a lie again and feel the guilt build inside of me. She was my best friend but I didn't want to get her hopes up in case something happens.

"Oh, that makes sense" she says believing what I had told her and making me relax.

"My parents are coming to visit" I then tell her about my parents coming here in a few days.

"That's nice, why are they coming?" She asks me curious to know why all of a sudden they are coming here.

"Just to meet you and Riccardo, after all I probably will be living here from now on" I say thinking about how this was my home now and I was more than sure that I wanted to raise the little bean in Italy.

"I'm so happy that you have decided to live here, I finally will have a friend that lives in the same country as me" she laughs but also has this joy in her eyes making me happy at the sight.

"So you and my brother?" She then asks shyly.

"What about us?" I ask her not understanding what she meant.

"Well you are gonna live together, so are you finally officially together?" She asks me and I just look down to the ground and let out a sigh.

"I don't know, but I am gonna ask him what we are today, I have to know" I look back up at her and she just nods in agreement.

We had just reached the glass door of the house that were on the other side of the house and wasn't the main entrance of the house. Just as Bella goes to push open the door Alessio grabs the door handle from the inside of the house and opens it for us giving Bella a warm smile making Bella blush and leaving me confused. I go to walk inside and get a sweet smile from Alessio as well which I return.

"What was that all about?" I ask Bella holding on her elbow looking at her rosy cheeks wanting to know what was going on.

"What?" She tries to play stupid with me.

"You know what, you and Alessio?" I ask her as we enter her bedroom.

Bella closes the doors behind us and just gives me a soft smile.

"Isabella, spill" I say almost annoyed at her for keeping me in the dark what was already obvious.

"There's nothing going on between us" she says sitting on her bed and nibbling at her fingers.

"You two look like two teenagers in love so don't lie to me" I tease her and sit next to her trying to see her expression.

"Fine, we have been talking but nothing more" she finally confesses and makes me happy seeing her so happy at the mention of him.

"How long?" I ask her wanting to know every detail I can.

"Maybe like a month" she says with the biggest smile on her face and her cheeks still rosy pink.

"And?" I continue.

"And I really like him" she confesses and falls back in her bed looking up at her ceiling her hands resting on her stomach. I fall next to her and also look up at the ceiling.

"We kissed for the first time yesterday" she then says and I roll my head to look at her and she had this big smile on her face as she wondered the ceiling with her eyes.

"And you've been keeping this a secret from me?" I ask her slightly pushing her shoulder and getting a giggle out of her.

"I just didn't want to say anything before I knew how he felt about me" she says still not breaking eye contact with the ceiling.

"That is so exciting" I say to her seeing how happy she was. It made me happy for her, for both of them. Alessio is a good guy and I know they would make a cute couple.

I lay back on the bed next to her and look up at the ceiling as we sit there in silence for a few seconds.

"I'm pregnant" I then say breaking the silence. I had decided I didn't want to keep this a secret from her also after she had told me about her and Alessio.

Bella jumps up and looks at me with a surprised look which makes me laugh at the sight.

"Are you serious?" She says sounding serious not quite believing what I had just said.

"Yes, I found out two weeks ago" I tell her now sitting up too and facing her.

Bella screams and hugs me almost making me fall over.

"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!" She says still hugging me almost squeezing all the air out of me.

"I'm gonna be an aunt" she then pulls away and says with almost tears in her eyes from how happy she was and making me tear up as well. I just shake my head 'yes' to her words.

"How far are you?" she asks me wanting to know everything I know.

"Six weeks" I reply now tears streaming down my face from seeing her so happy. 'These hormones' I think to myself as I usually wouldn't be crying like this.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't want to make you cry" she hugs me almost feeling guilty.

"It's not your fault it's these hormones I can't control" I just say laughing while tears still roll down my face.

"How have you been feeling?"  She asks me pulling away from the hug and looking at me.

"It's been good so far, I had morning sickness a couple of times and I'm super emotional but otherwise it's good" I say just as we hear a know on her door and Riccardo enters.

When he sees me crying his face grows with concern and I just give him a genuine smile to reassure him that everything was fine.

Bella jumps up from the bed and goes to hug her brother making him surprised by the sudden gesture.

"Congratulations Ricky" she says as he returns her hug and looks at me confused over Bella's shoulder.

"I told her, I couldn't keep it a secret from my best friend" I say to him while wiping away my tears.

"Okay, you're forgiven" Riccardo says with a soft smile as Bella pulls away from the hug and goes to sit back on the bed next to me.

"Wait, so that's why you're parents are coming?" She then looks back at me and wonders.

"No they are just coming to meet you both and see where I live, me and Riccardo have decided to not tell anyone about the baby until the first trimester is over" I tell her and she nods in understanding. I look over to Riccardo to see him standing there looking at me with a smile on his face which made me so happy inside.

"So you have to keep this a secret Isabella" Riccardo then beaks the eye contact with me and looks at her sister.

"Understood, I won't tell anyone" she says and just smiles with joy and goes to give me a hug before I stand up and go over to Riccardo.

Riccardo pulls me closer to him as he goes to open the door for me and we both leave Bella's room.

He gives me his hand as we walk to our room.

"How are you feeling?" He asks me while we walk.

"I'm really happy" I say and look at him smiling. 'How did I get so lucky?' I think to myself as I look at Riccardo and think about our future. I lean on his shoulder as we reach our bedroom door and he opens it for me letting me go in before him.

Just as he closes the door he pulls me in a hug and plants kisses on my head.

"What is it?" I ask him about the sudden sweetness.

"Nothing, I'm just really happy" he smiles making me tear up again. 'Fuck this' I think to myself trying to keep the tears inside and Riccardo just laughs at my expression.

"It's not funny, I'm really struggling" I say while looking up so the tears wouldn't come miking him laugh even more and making me laugh as well at how silly the whole situation was.

"So when are you're parents coming?" He then asks me changing the subject so I won't cry.

"They said they can come this weekend" I say now looking at him as the tears had stopped brewing in my eyes.

"I'll send the jet to be there on Friday morning then" he says as he sits on the bed and takes of his watch from his wrist and puts it on the bedside table.

"Riccardo" I then go to say knowing what I had to ask him.

"Yes mio amore" he says while he checks the messages on his phone.

"What are we?" I say without beating around the bush and he looks at me making me feel anxious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 9K 26
• They were nothing alike and yet had everything in common. He saved her and she saved him. They saved each other from each other.• Derek Roman . He...
27.2K 731 21
Esther Marie Lucarelli is a born mafia princess. By day she goes by Marie Moore and by night she is Esther Lucarelli. Only the closest to her know Es...
197K 2.3K 18
She's a mess. But she's his mess. #289 in Sexy 3/15/21 #11 in MafiaLove 10/12/20 #1 in MafiaPrincess 3/29/21
315K 4.9K 40
Book 1 of 2 When two of the biggest Mafia's are threatened, they are forced to work together to defeat the enemy. Anna Giovanni, a cold, ruthless and...