Nihility dragon god (canceled)

By TM-Mei-chan

Long time ago- blah blah blah. So Rimuru existed before Veldanava and after they overslept some this and that... More

Prologue - Silence
Chapter 1: The Goblins and the Dragon
Chaper 2: Problems
Chapter 3: The hero king Gazel Dwargo
Note
Chapter 4: Judgment - Ifrit
S1: Peace - Birth
Chapter 5: Leon - Shizue
Note
Leon - Shizue 2 (SHORT AF)
Ogre - Lost
Almost - Agreement
S2: War

Another note

1K 14 3
By TM-Mei-chan

Hi. So how can I put this? I'm going to pause this for the time being. It's for a couple of reasons: First, as I mentioned before, my Central Final Exams are approaching and the stress of school is at an all time high. On top of that, I currently have no ideas, nor motivation to write. To regain these two things I would have to sacrifice a large part of my already meager free time. And since I have other hobbies that are more important to me than a fanfic of an anime, I won't continue writing for the time being. But that doesn't mean that I won't think about it anymore. I'm going to collect some ideas that I'd like to implement when I have more time again.

So here's a small request to you: It would really help me if you would write your ideas, wishes and thoughts briefly and concisely in the comments. I will include everything that fits together, everything that is realistic and everything that pleases me. Thank you!

Stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.1K 66
After achieving peace Rimuru was stuck doing paperwork for the last few centuries and was stuck with boredom. Ciel seeing her master's state suggests...
17.8K 466 9
After Feldway send Rimuru to the end of time and space Rimuru decide to find a way to go back when he's wake up but Ciel tell him that his timeline h...
16.6K 425 13
It's been years since Yuuki was defeated and the war ended Rimuru has been left with nothing to do but endless paperwork and advancing Tempest techno...
1.5K 69 3
After centuries of refinement he'd done it. Rimuru created a place entirely separated from the rest of creation. No VOTW, no relation to the Cardinal...