Almost - Agreement

-POV. Redhead ogre-

Just thinking back on it makes me sick. That demon. He is way too strong. Such strength is unimaginable. But the worst is yet to come: he is not the strongest.

Demons only serve those who are stronger than themselves and that means that the master of this one must be a true monster.And it is to this monster named Rimuru that we are now taken. We will have to explain why we attacked his people and show responsibility.

I doubt we will survive this.

-A certain time later-

We were taken to the village that is under the control of this Rimuru. Now we are just in front of the biggest house. It is also the most beautiful and the only completely finished house in this village. This must be the accommodation of Rimuru.

"Wait here for a moment, I will tell our lord. If you move away from here, you're dead." the demon said with a smile that was frightening.

After a while, a golbin opens the door. Is it just me, or have we only met extremely good-looking people in this village so far? Is it because of the evolution of goblins?

"Hello, my name is Rigurd. You are already expected. Follow me." says a tall goblin. He is really a giant and he has a strong physique. Tall and broad, muscles that show even through his clothes. Impressive.

We follow him into a large room. We stand on one side of the Great Room and at the other end sits on a kind of tron a woman with long silvery blue-violet hair.

Wow and I thought the others in this village were good looking. But who is that?

"Aaha! So these are the kids who attacked our hunt?" she says in a somewhat childish tone. She looks like she's in her mid-twenties, but acts a bit like a kid. And she calls us kids? We're older than she is!

"Kids? Who do you think we are! We are-"

"Kids."

"That's enough-"

"May I introduce," Rigurd interrupts me "our lord and master, Mistress Rimuru!"

Ehm. Huh. He said something unintelligible.

"Huh?"

"Ahahaha! Look what a face of power as if he had seen a ghost. It's so hilarious!"

WHAAAAT?! That's supposed to be Rimuru? I thought Rimuru was some upper class demon or something. But that? And then so childish too?!

The image of the terrible Lord Rimuru collapses in me.

Suddenly an ice-cold shiver runs down my spine. And I feel two sharp eyes take aim.

"You weren't thinking of anything rude just now, were you? Like, for example, that I'm very childish?" she asks in a threatening voice. Can she read minds? I shouldn't judge her by her appearance.

"But back to the topic at hand. You just attacked my people like that and I won't tolerate it. Explain yourselves!"

"Pah! I don't have to explain anything to a demon who has done us so much harm!"

After the shock of earlier, I have now regained my self-confidence. I will rather die than surrender to my arch-enemies!

"So you are still so cheeky? Well then. I thought Diablo had intimidated you enough, but if that's not the case, I'd best make up for it right now."

Boooooom!

The demonic aura spreads like a bomb and causes a slight tremor in the earth.

What a force! This is not good! The earth should be spared from such power! Such a power simply must not exist!