Chapter 3: The hero king Gazel Dwargo

Some time after our departure, we arrived in front of the dwarf kingdom of Dwargon.

"Rigur, you stay here, I'll go with Gobuta."

"As you wish, mistress!"

We walked towards the entrance. The dwarf Kingdom of Dwargon. It is truly amazing. Basically, it's just a mountain with something built into it. But the scale of it is incredible. That dwarves build in a mountain is almost too cliché. But it's only natural, since they are closest to their raw materials, for which they are so famous.

But the dwarf kingdom is notorious for another reason: It has been undefeated on the battlefield for over 1000 years, as they say. Not losing a single battle for 1000 years is quite a feat. Moreover, they have nothing to fear, since their empire is very easy to defend.And as if that wasn't enough, according to Gobuta, they are also gifted in technology. They are said to be at the cutting edge.

They also produce the currency used in this world.                                                                                           

All of this is under the sole rule of a single person. He is said to be unbeaten with the sword and a warrior and hero. The hero king Gazel Dwargo. Maybe I should pay this guy a visit.

There is a long queue outside the gates of Dwargon. That sucks. Putting me, the highest of all beeings in a queue. Seriously.

{Master should calm down. We don't want a riot}

Ciel is right. It's not much of a problem. I've waited so long, I can wait a little longer.

Some time later, a pair of hoodlums came up behind us in the queue. I sensed it immediately.

{Master, an evil person-}

{I noticed it.)

"Well, what have we here? What's a pretty thing like you one doing in a place like this?" The one grunts.

"You're quite the beauty. Be much too bad to just let her move here huh?" The other grunts louder.

"You're right, we should take her with us, she's sure to make a lot of money!" The third, who grunts the loudest, says something incomprehensible.

Huh?! Sell me? Are you stupid? What do you think you're doing?

"A few hoodlums without brains? No. Even if you have little brains anyway, you don't really seem to use that little either."

"Hmph. What did you say? You must have a death wish!"

"Actually, we were going to sell you off, but now we're going to kill you!"

"YOU ARE DEAD!" They bawl.

Three screams, six arms and three weapons (axe, sowrd and a wand) fly through the air. Even before blood splatters and they can comprehend what actually just happened, or before those nine objects hit the ground, the very ones explode.

"I-Impossible! Arrghh! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Screams one.

"STOOOP!" A guard comes running.

"Who are you strangers?" Asks the guard, trying to prevent another disaster.

"My name is Rimuru Tempest. I am not to blame for what happened. Those guys attacked me." I explain.

"I witnessed everything. But I must ask them to refrain from such things within our walls. It's a policy with us!"

"I get it."

"You may go in, lest something else happen."

Wow. I can get in that easily? I like that. Thank you, hoodlum squad.