Leon - Shizue 2 (SHORT AF)

So Shizu tells me. How she was summoned to this world by the demon lord Leon Cromwell and how her friend was killed by her.

"Even after that, I continued to serve the demon lord. But that's how I was able to meet that person."

"Who?"

"A hero. There was a war and Leon had abandoned his castle. I stayed behind as a rear guard. Then she came. I fought her with all my strength, but still lost in the end. I thought she would kill me on the spot. But she didn't. She took me in."

"So a heroine who defeated you and took you in. Let me guess: she died?"

"I don't know. She disappeared one day. Just like that."

"Why?"

"Yes.... Why....... Why only....."

"But what else did you want from the Demon King?"

"Leon. Leon Cromwell. What I wanted from him..... I wanted to know if there were others like me.... and if there were... save them... and into their world... Rimuru? Thank you for saving the others from me... thank you-"

Silence.

Shizu's pupils dilated. Her arms went limp and her heartbeat grew fainter until-.

"Shizu?- SHIZUE!"

{Dead.}

...

"Shizu, I promise you that I'm going to give that Leon a real run for your money. And I promise to save the children you once taught....."

.

It's dawn. Some distance from the former village.

I stand before a sword stuck vertically in the ground. My face is covered by the mask Shizu wore until recently. Behind me stand the three elves.

It's raining. Shizu's funeral. I swore to her that I would save the children she had told me about.

And then there's Leon. Leon Cromwell. I'm gonna kick that guy's ass for what he did to Shizu!

Note: Yeyeyeyeye. I know. Took a bit longer and the result is a bit disappointing. But one give a shit. I can't write sad things. And this is by far the most boring part of all of Tensura. Well, anyway. I have something to say: I will upload less often in the coming time, because my central final exams in school are getting closer. I will keep on writing in between. So do not be surprised. Until New Year's Eve there will probably be no or at most one more chapter. Anyway. Happy New Year to you all (if I wont come to it haha)!