Choco-Mint | Tokyo Revengers

Af Haniii77976

The scene mostly will play after the Takemichi last time leap. That's mean this is a story after Takemichi's... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 = SPORTS FESTIVAL🏆
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 = GANG BEACH🏖
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 = SLEEPOVER NIGHT🎈
Chapter 19 = SCHOOL FESTIVAL🎊
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 = FIELD TRIPS 🚎💨
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30=THE BUSINESS PARTY📈
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 1 🤪✨
Chapter 36 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 2 🤪✨
Chapter 37 = COTTON LOVE💝
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 = NEW YEAR 🎇
Chapter 47 = EXAM!😭!
Chapter 48 = UNIVERSITY LIFE🏫
Chapter 49 = FASHION SHOW🖋👗

Chapter 13

1K 71 61
Af Haniii77976

Then, the festival continues with the next game which is Costumes Race.

"Alright everyone, in this game, as you can see, there's is a costume selection zone 50m ahead of the starting line."

"You guys have to choose a bag without looking into its contents."

"Then, there's be a changing room(tent) another 50m ahead. You'll be changing in the dark. After that, run a lap around the track and you're done."

"In this point, it's was important to get a costume which you can change into easily."

"EVERYONE! Please line up at the starting point!"

"Alright, guys. We need 4 people. So who?", said Yumi which Baji and Kazutora volunteers to participate with others two classmates.

"Good luck both of you.", said Draken with Mikey who rested himself for an important game after this.

Then, all of them get on the track, which the people who were participating in the game are, Kazutora, Baji, Sanzu, Mitsuya, Takemichi, Chifuyu, Kyoko, and Senju.

"EVERYONE!! GET READY!!"

"SET!!"

"GO!!!"

BANG!!!

All of them run as fast as they can. Arrived at the costume zone, they tried to choose the bag carefully which most of them choose a bag that was not heavy. Quickly choose the bag, then they run towards the changing room, which the people from outside could hear the screaming from the tent.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE CLOTHES?!!"

"HELP!!"

"WHY IT'S SO BIG?!!!"

There's a voice of Sanzu and Takemichi could be heard from inside the changing room, causing them to curious about what costume that they get. A few minutes later, there are some students already run out of tents. There's are many ridiculous and funny costumes which make all of the people who watch the game laugh hysterically nonstop.

Sanzu and Mitsuya were hesitant to go out until Senju kicked the shit of them out, causing everyone there to shock especially Seiyu and the rest people of Toman and Brahman.

"SANZU!!! SUDDENLY I'M GAY!!", shout Ran loudly from afar after they saw the boy was wearing the maid costume.

"ME TOO!! DON'T FORGET TO SERVE ME!!", shout Smiley which they all burst into laughter, especially Takeomi, seeing his brother wearing the maid costume was fucking funny to him.

"FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!"

Meanwhile, Yuzuha was taking pictures of Mitsuya who was embarrassed, wearing cute high school clothes.

"This is embarrassing...", said Mitsuya who blushed so hard while running in the track with Sanzu who was still annoyed by the tease of them. Then, Baji and Kazutora run out from the tents which Baji was wearing the pirate costume while Kazutora was wearing a detective costume.

"Hey, Kazutora.", call Baji, getting the attention of the boy to him. "Look at the front.", said Baji, which Kazutora turns to look at Mitsuya and Sanzu ahead them. "You thinking what I thinking?", Baji says with an amusing grin on his face.

"Yeah, bro.", said Kazutora with a smirk on his face.

Then, they speed up to closer both Mitsuya and Sanzu, and then by the sudden surprise, Baji and Kazutora bluntly lifted up their skirts which caused everyone there to be crazy and cheering loudly by the sudden action of Baji and Kazutora.

"WOAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"BAJIIIII!!!!! I'M FUCKING KILL YOU!!!"

"KAZUTORA! YOU BASTARD!!!"

"RUN, KAZUTORA!!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NICE LEGS!!!"

Both Mitsuya and Sanzu are chasing the shits of Baji and Kazutora with anger all over them. Plotting murder in their head the moment they got their fucking hands on those two idiots. With others, they just laugh so hard, can't stop laughing at the crazy and funny incident that just happened in front of them. Even got, Seiyu, Inui, Kakucho, Wakasa, and Benkei to laugh very hard.

Meanwhile, with Takemichi and Chifuyu, Chifuyu got the cat costume while Takemichi...erm...

"Come on, partner!", said Chifuyu while dragging the boy out of the tents.

"No! It's was weird!!", said Takemichi who insisted to stay in the tents. Chifuyu was so done with the boy which he suddenly get the idea of how to get Takemichi out. He turns to look at Hina and gives the signal, saying to cheer and support him. Understand the signal, Hina then does her part.

"TAKEMICHI-KUN!! GAMBARE!!!"

"Hina?"

"Come on partner! Hina was cheering for you!!", said Chifuyu who trying to convince the boy out. Hesitation at first but for his girlfriend, Takemichi ignored it and bravely go out of the tent, causing everyone to shock.

"What is that thing?", said Izana who the first to break the silence between them.

"A FUCKING HUGE TAIYAKI!! LOL!!", Smiley added which some of them started to laugh at his statement after seeing Takemichi was wearing the Taiyaki costume.

Lil bit Takemichi was embarrassed but he just ignored them and continue to run on the track with Chifuyu beside him. It's was hard to run with a huge costume but Takemichi do his best to not give up on the game. However, suddenly he stopped running after seeing a boy who was standing among the crowd.

"What's wrong, partner?", asked the boy while Takemichi seem to have a lil bit of pale expression on his face. Then, he slowly pointed his finger towards the crowd which Chifuyu looks at the boy with a deadpan face.

It's was Mikey, who was smiling while staring at Takemichi nonstop. Both Takemichi and Mikey are having a staring contest in which Mikey's face becomes scarier and scarier, causing Takemichi to turn pale. Then, in flash, Takemichi runs for his life while being chased by Mikey who jumps in the track and crazily chases after the boy, like a predator.

" TAIYAKI TAKEMICCHI!! DON'T RUN AWAY!!!"

"MIKEY-KUN!! I'M NOT A REAL FUCKING TAIYAKI!!!"

"MIKEY!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!!"

In full speed, Takemichi passed all the participants, even passed Baji and Kazutora who was being chased by Sanzu and Mitsuya towards the finish line. Even after passing the finish line, Takemichi still ran more laps because he was saving his life from Mikey who won't stop chasing after him.

"HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! SOMEONE GET HIM AWAY FROM ME!!!!", Takemichi shouts with tears running out from his eyes.

"TAKEMICCHIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!"

"Suddenly I don't know who is the guy that chasing after the participant.", said Haru with a smile on her face.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!", Smiley, Ran, Izana, and the rest of them can't stop laughing at the crazy scenes in front of them. It's was too funny looking at Mikey who was chasing after Takemichi, just because he was wearing the Taiyaki costume.

"Rest in peace, partner.", said Chifuyu.

"SOMEBODY HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!"

>________________________<

A few minutes later, Takemichi's body was found near the medic tent which his soul already leaving his body, looking so dead as he was so tired of getting chased by Mikey nonstop. Meanwhile, the culprit was enjoying his taiyaki at three years tents after being calmed by Draken, acting as he didn't do anything wrong and playing innocent.

"How Haru even handle him?", asked Draken in a defeated tone, looking at Mikey with so done expression on his face.

At Seiyu and the gang....

"Alright, guys! It's time now! Let's go register our name in the game.", said Ran while walking away with Rindou, Hanma, Smiley, Angry, and Izana towards the registering table.

"Good luck, I guess.", said Seiyu while waving his hand towards them all.

* * *

"HEY, EVERYONE! LOOK WHO IS BACK!! YOUR CHEERFUL HOST, KYOKO IS BACK!!"

"YEAHHHHH!!!!!"

"Okay, guys! Are you excited and ready for the last game?!!!"

"YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"As you guys can see!! In this game, the visitors are free to participate!"

"The rules of the game is you guys have to run around the school while against many difficult roads that have been prepared for this game!"

"And as you guys already know! The award for this game is a kiss from the queen of year and 24 hours to have her for yourself."

Kyoko said while pointing at Haru who was sitting on the throne, looking so awkwardly while the male students won't stop cheering crazily for her.

"YEAH!!!!"

"WOAHHHH!!!"

"HARU-CHAN!!!!"

"YOUR KISS IS MINE!!!!"

"I WILL WIN YOU OVER!!!"

A clear dissatisfied expression on Mikey's face could be seen as he stares at the crowd who was crazy over his girlfriend. His eyes were in a fire and full determination to win the game no matter what, never let his girlfriend be stolen by anyone other than him. Then, a sudden appearance group of a boys caught his attention.

"WHAT IN THE FUCK YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!!", shout Mikey while pointing at Izana and the rest.

"Bitch, we came to join the fun.", said Smiley with his usual smile.

"And make you feel the taste of defeat for once.", Izana added.

"Come on~ who's don't want the award ~", said Hanma with a teasing grin on his face.

"This chance only came once in our life, so never let go of it.", said Ran.

"These people....", Mikey was trembling in anger, seeing many opponents in his way to winning the game was pissing him off.

Not only them, even Kazutora, Baji, Mitsuya, Pehyan, Kokonoi, Sanzu, Chifuyu, Hakkai, Senju, and more of them also joined the game, causing Mikey to more piss. Wondering why in the world these people are after his fucking girlfriend.

"Alright, everyone!!! Get in the tracks!!!"

"READY!!!"

"SET!!!"

"GO!!"

BANG!!!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

10.8K 321 62
~Currently on hiatus~ and is on AO3 As an ex-delinquent with a knack for ticking others off with his mouth, Danaju Hanagaki has lived most of her adu...
2K 70 12
Three years ago, around the time of the Moebius incident, she died at the hospital. When she woke up, another person was occupying her body. That per...
9.5K 218 78
Keisuke baji x Oc. 起死回生 [COMPLETED] "𝗡𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴" "I Won't Sacrifice The Lives Of Others To Achieve My Goal." Ab...
302K 16.4K 99
Second Book of Rewrite the story: please read the first book or you guys will never understand the whole story. ⚠️ a lot of swearing/cursing ⚠️ VIOLE...