Dark Desire

By Vlovers19

Having lost his sight and his family after a disastrous car accident, Jimin lived his life with hope that he... More

ONE
TWO
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN

THREE

374 37 29
By Vlovers19

Jimin was blind but he could feel every single movement. It was almost as good as seeing. With his stick in one hand and Taehyung holding on to the other, Jimin led him to all the places he knew. He knew all the paths at the back of his mind and whenever he heard Taehyung excited voice, he smiled.

"Wow! Jimin this place is amazing!" Taehyung said as they stood on top of a cliff overlooking the mountain.

"It's beautiful? Describe to me how it looks"

Taehyung spoke. "Magnificent. The sky looks a bit pink. The trees are so green. There are a lot of birds in the sky. Many of them keep perching on the mountains"

Jimin was excited. He liked the way Taehyung was describing the scenery to him.

"Really? Tell me more. What other beautiful things do you see?" he said and giggled.

Taehyung looked around not seeing anything worth describing to Jimin when his gaze suddenly landed on the other. His eyes casually roamed his face, then fixed on his small hands that were gripping tightly onto his cane. Jimin didn't know but there was a tiny butterfly flying around him. Taehyung froze for a moment taking in the wondrous sight of Jimin who  tightened his hold on his cane.

He felt uncomfortable by the sudden silence.

"Um... Taehyung are you there?"

He laughed nervously. "Why aren't you speaking? You became silent all of a sudden"

"Sorry... Sorry!" Taehyung muttered blinking his eyes repeatedly out of embarrassment. "I just saw something that took my breath away" He said.

"Really? Tell me. What's that?"

Taehyung was silent for a while before he spoke

"It's a really fascinating creature. Fair, really beautiful. It's the most beautiful thing in this entire mountain"

Jimin blushed. "Why does it sound as if you're describing a human?"

Taehyung was lost in the other for a while that he didn't even hear what he said.

"Um... what did you say?"

Jimin shook his head. "You were probably too immersed in the beautiful scenery"

"I was" Taehyung whispered. Jimin giggled and the other felt something stirring within him for the first time in a long time. That was the moment Taehyung could say he fell in love with Jimin the blind boy on top of that mountain under a pink sky. The butterfly finally flew away and Taehyung spoke.

"I think I've seen enough" He muttered clearing his throat nervously. Then he claimed Jimin's hand and held it within his, stroking it lightly.

"Do you have any other places you would like to show me?"

Jimin was highly aware of Taehyung's hand holding onto his but he tried to distract himself with other thoughts.

"Sure. I know other places" He said and he took him to those places.

They lost track of time, totally forgetting that they were supposed to be back to the inn on time. They were sitting in front of a waterfall eating snacks when Jimin remembered he left the inn unattended.

"Oh No Taehyung, we have to go back" He cried.

Taehyung puckered up"Sorry about this Jimin. I was having so much fun, I totally forgot"

He looked around their vicinity trying to calculate the distance from where they were to the inn. This place was a small town. There were hardly any cars around. Taehyung figured they would have to trek all the way back home.

"I don't think the distance from here back to the inn will take much time"

"What? How do you know?"

Taehyung chuckled. "I just do" He said.

"Get on my back. I'll carry you"

Jimin nearly choked. He was flabbergasted

"You want to do what now?"

"I'll carry you. It will be faster and a lot more convenient"

Jimin fervently shook his head. "No! I can't let you do that. Besides, I'm a man. I'll be too heavy for you"

"I don't think so. I can tell you are a little light. It won't be too much of a headache"

Jimin thought about it. He really needed to get back to the inn. Leaving it unattended especially with Yumi around was going to be disastrous.

"Alright, but are you sure you can handle it? I'm pretty heavy"

He hid a smile.

Taehyung chuckled "You heavy? You look like a small little fluff ball"

Jimin pouted. "I'm not!"

Taehyung smiled and lifted him in his arms laughing.

"See? What a cutie!"

Jimin blushed so hard. He wanted to hide his face. He knew the other could see how vulnerable he was but Taehyung had longed stopped laughing and was silently staring at Jimin's face as though he was hypnotized. He couldn't tear his eyes away from his rosy cheeks, his full red lips.

"Drop me this instant Mr Taehyung!"

That yell instantly woke him up from his reverie.

"Just because I'm blind doesn't mean you can take advantage of me like this"

Taehyung instantly let go of him.

Jimin looked angry. His face was red and he looked like he could use his stick to hit Taehyung at any moment. Taehyung immediately bowed his head to apologise.

"I'm sorry. I must have lost my mind for a moment" He whispered feeling guilty. He really didn't know why he did that. Jimin just looked really small and cute...He stopped himself and smiled.

"I'll still carry you. Hop on"

He lowered himself and Jimin climbed on his back wrapping his arms around his neck. Taehyung walked back to the inn and some moments later, Jimin started to wonder why they hadn't arrived yet.

"Taehyung, aren't we there yet?"

"We'll be there soon"

A few more minutes and they still hadn't arrived. Jimin tightened Taehyung's shirt in his hands biting his lips a bit too hard.

"You lied to me didn't you? The distance was actually pretty far"

"You figured it out. You were the one who led us here. How come you didn't know it was far"

Jimin groaned. "But you should have told me"

"It's okay. It's fine! We are here already" Taehyung said. He finally stopped and Jimin climbed down from his back. He could smell the scent of the flowers in front of the inn and knew it was indeed his home. He stood awkwardly for a while unable to speak or say a word.

"Thank you" He whispered.

"No... Thank you" Taehyung said. "I actually had a great time. It was the first time in a long time I actually enjoyed myself"

Jimin was confused. "Why do you say that? You're a wanderer. I bet you have seen lots of beautiful places"

Taehyung smiled. "You're right about that. I have been to a lot of places but I don't know. I can't quite explain it but it felt different this time"

Jimin felt special after he heard Taehyung say those words. He was about to speak when Yumi showed up looking distressed.

"You're back! Where the hell have you been? Some guests showed up while you were away"

"Really?" Jimin squealed, his face lighting up with excitement.

"I've put them in their rooms"

Jimin smiled. "That's great. That's great. Finally customers!"

He took a step forward but lost his balance. Instead of falling face flat on the ground, he was caught. A hand held his arm while the other arm was wrapped around his stomach. His face flushed. His stick had fallen to the ground but Taehyung slowly picked it up and placed it within his palms.

"Thank...Thank you" Jimin stammered.

"Be careful" Taehyung whispered. Yumi could not mistake the hint of affection she saw in Taehyung's eyes as he watched Jimin walk away. She could feel the sizzling chemistry, the undeniable spark.

What was going on? Was her blind nephew going to experience love? With this stranger whose origins they knew nothing about? She accessed him closely. He was tall and ruggedly handsome. He seemed like the innocent type but she could sense something dark about him. He seemed a bit intimidating. She really couldn't help but feel that this man was hiding something. It was true she had issues but her main job was to protect her handicapped nephew not just from physical hurt but from the emotional one as well.

She trained his eye sight. They were fixed on Jimin. Her nephew was fixing his overall ready to resume his work at the backyard. Taehyung's eyes followed him like a hawk.

"I guess you both had a good time didn't you?" Yumi whispered breaking into his thoughts and causing him to be momentarily confused.

"Um.. what?"

"I was talking about your walk with my nephew. You had a good time didn't you?"

"Yeah we did" he was smiling from ear to ear.

Yumi nodded her head. "Glad to hear that. Jimin always makes a good first impression on people but because of his disability, many think they can take advantage of his pure soul"

She scoffed. "He's kind to a fault and a bit naive so people can easily take him for granted. I might not be the best family he has but I'm fierce when it comes to protecting my only nephew"

Taehyung gulped as he stared at the other. Her eyes brows were furrowed and she looked dead serious.

"I think you get what I mean"

Taehyung couldn't speak.

"I see the way you look at him. He's still a head turner so I totally understand. I don't blame you for falling so quickly but you must do things the right way do you get that?"

"I understand perfectly" Taehyung said. In his head, he couldn't believe he had been that obvious. Yumi rolled her eyes.

"Tell Jimin I'm off to the club. I'll be back tomorrow"

She didn't wait for an answer before she sauntered off. Taehyung shrugged. That woman was something else. He walked to the backyard and sure enough, Jimin was already at work.

"Jimin... your aunt told me to inform you she was going to the club" He said but Jimin didn't reply. He didn't even move, only his hands made movement. Taehyung realized Jimin was probably lost in his work again so without making any noise, he sat beside him and watched him, admiring his work but then Yumi's threats resounded in his mind. True, he was a wanderer. He wasn't used to staying in a single place. Making a move on Jimin might hurt him because he wouldn't be able to remain by his side but my, did he like him and for once in his life, it didn't think it would be that bad to stay. It wouldn't be bad at all.

Thanks for reading. Hope you had a good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 449 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...
1M 59.9K 74
Taehyung: He is cold, expressionless and rigid. Seokjin: He's carefree, loving and patient. "Can you help me forget my past?" This is a TAEJIN fanfic...
233K 15.2K 62
Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are two sons born into two respective powerful and wealthy families who have been enemies for two decades. However, when...
93 0 36
Park Jimin is a young man a bit melancholic who, living by the strict rules of his clan, tends to like running away from home just to discover the wo...